Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let him I guess."

"And enjoy it to boot. That's what I did. More physical stimulation and attraction than emotional. But I didn't ask to do it and didn't expect it."

"No, you didn't ask for it. I just kinda got carried away I guess. I thought I could let her sit on you and get off without you getting off too. I suppose that was foolish."

"Yeah. VERY!" I agreed.

"Sorry," she said with a frown. "Guess it wouldn't be fair to be mad at you for that."

"I'd prefer you weren't."

"That doesn't explain Diane though."

"How so?"

"Come on. You expect me to believe that you just let her use her hands on you and you didn't take advantage of the situation?"

"I can tell you with all honesty, that all I did was stand there and let her do what she did."

"What did she do?"

"No set of hands are THAT good," I said with a shrug. "But all I did was stand there with my eyes closed and let her do what she wanted to do."

"So, the two of you had sex?"

"Let's just say I let her use me the way she wanted and didn't argue. Didn't help either, but I didn't stop her."

"So what now?"

"Well, I guess that depends. You done trying to embarrass me?"

"Maybe."

"It won't work you know. I'm not overly afraid of being naked in front of women, especially if I'm already horny. The only thing I worry about is getting arrested in public and what that does to my career. Otherwise, I'd have no problem dropping my pants and having sex on a park bench or picnic table."

"I am NOT comfortable with that," she frowned.

"Didn't ask you to be. As far as I'm concerned, I love how you look, and I don't have plans on showing you off to anyone. But that doesn't mean I don't want to do things that have some risk of one or both of us being seen."

"Such as?"

"Going without a bra while you're walking. I love seeing your boobs bounce and wiggle. Turns me on like crazy."

"But that just shows ME off. What about you? Since you don't care about being seen."

"I dunno. What do you want me to do? I mean I can't exactly go walking down the path in the park without pants on."

"No. You can't," she agreed. "But you could maybe wear some tighter shorts or something. At least then I wouldn't feel quite so alone."

"I can think about what I can do," I said with a shrug. "As long as you don't stop letting me play a little."

"You gotta stop taking my bras off and leaving them out there. I don't have that many and they're expensive."

"Okay. Tomorrow we'll try to find your bra and recover it," I chuckled. "By the way. I think you look spectacular without much hair down there."

"You would," she said, relaxing against me.

We stayed like that a little bit longer and then headed to bed. I enjoyed watching her get naked again and coaxed her into going to bed naked with me. We cuddled up against each other and pretty soon had my hard-on pressed between her thighs. She reluctantly let me slide into her with the promise that I'd not keep her up all night fucking and let her go to sleep. So I lay there, my hand cupping one of her big sexy breasts, and my dick pushed into her a few inches as she drifted off to sleep.