All Comments on 'Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

Love the series. This was another great installment. Beautifully told. Thank you!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

That was a hot one thanks for the read.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Very well written. I'm enjoying every part of this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my question is where is this community located where women see a hard dick and start touching then start letting a guy feel them and more,? I want to move there at once. Love the series overall. this was a great chapter. I still think she gets more turned on when she she or hears about hubby with other women. I hope he get to do more with Trina especially but also Diane not to much with his boss though. prefer her to be visually used and not physically used by other men. Maybe she even taste Trina along the way, or one of her other friends. maybe short dresses at work give a little show or two. I guess we will see where it heads. thank you for sharing your fantasy with us.

Pappasleaze!

littlewilly1littlewilly1over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next adventure

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

This is a very interesting series. You are exploring so many different scenarios. Lots of taboos and feelings. Well done. So far.

Jeffiesway1Jeffiesway1over 1 year ago

Great series. Awesome writing. I loved it.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 1 year ago

so much fun to read, and so difficult. My wife has no sex drive, and I'm sure she'd be pissed if I messed around elsewhere. Which is WHY this story was soooo much fun! what a great premise, and a great story!

If there is true fantasy for the long married folks out there, this is it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best series I have read on here. Quite entertaining from start to finish.

Awesome, good work!

Read1325Read13257 months ago

Another one of your great story series. The strong desire of the husband to please his wife while she struggles with accepting that it's OK to be sexy and sexual in places other than in a dark bedroom.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P26 days ago

Great series. 👍

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P26 days ago

This series became a male led relationship which tested limits and pushed boundaries. However it was dinner with love and compassion along with relationship feelings and discussions.

Much different to female led relationships which so often become domineering, sadistic and cruel lacking any balance in the relationship.

This a sexy story full of wonderful and positive feelings along with testing times for ongoing marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great story hated to see it end. I could see it going ahead with more pizza and such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES