Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 07

Story Info
A day at the lake turns into a lot more than he planned.
22.5k words
4.81
18.3k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Hey, you two still in bed?" I heard Trina ask from the bedroom doorway. "I though you said to be here at seven!"

"Is it seven yet?" my wife asked sleepily.

"Yeah," Trina answered.

"Okay. We're getting up," she yawned, tossing the covers back.

"Whoa! Naked? In bed? Together?" Trina exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up," my wife answered as she padded to the bathroom.

"I guess that little video was well received?"

"Seemed that way," my wife answered from the bathroom as I got out of bed with my typical morning woody, drawing Trina's immediate attention.

"How much seemed that way?" Trina asked her.

"Enough to leave me sleepy!" my wife snapped back. "Damn. I need a shower. I smell like sex!"

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Maybe," she answered as the water for the shower started. I watched Trina walk into the bathroom and close the door, shutting me out of the conversation. I pulled on a pair of shorts and padded to the kitchen barefoot to start some breakfast and pack the cooler.

"Okay stud. Time to lose those shorts and put on your swimsuit!" my wife said after we had finished eating breakfast. I wasn't looking forward to this, partly because I'd just spent the last half hour looking at both Trina and my wife in those suits I bought them, both of them having pulled their zippers down, my wife to her belly so most of her boobs showed, and Trina allllll the way as far as it would go so that both her tits suck out and her pussy showed when she stood up. I knew what the game was. My wife had clearly greenlighted her to show off like this to make sure I had a hard-on when I went to put on whatever it was they bought.

"Can I at least wait until I get the boat hooked up and loaded?"

"Nope. We're wearing ours, you get to wear yours," my wife said with a smirk on her face, reaching into a little bag and pulling out a tiny black piece of material. I took it and held it out.

"You sure this is a guy suit?" I asked, staring at absolutely microscopic men's bikini cut bottom.

"Oh yeah. Absolutely!" she said as I turned it around and realized it had some white writing on the front. 'wife's property' was stenciled on it.

"Sweetie. I don't see any way this is going to fit over, well, over me, like this."

"So?"

"You WANT me hanging out like that?"

"Why not? You don't mind hanging my tits out where everyone can see 'em."

I groaned softly. "You do realize that I could get arrested for showing that much. I mean your boobs showing through a shirt might not be considered appropriate, but it's not illegal. Me hanging my dick out in public IS!"

"You haven't even tried it on yet. How do you know you'll stick out?" she asked with a very naughty looking grin.

"Fine, give me that!" I took the suit and pushed my shorts off. I stepped into the tiny black suit and pulled it up, getting it as far as covering my balls and about a quarter of my dick. The other three quarters stuck up out the top. "See?"

"Let me try," Trina said, stepping towards me. She grasped my dick in her hand and pulled the front of the suit material away from my body. She leaned my dick one way and the other, trying to make it tuck into the tiny suit without success, but her motions did nothing but make my hard-on feel even harder, especially after I noticed her exposed nipples getting harder and fatter as she worked. "I guess you're right. It's not going to fit."

"Well, I guess we go back to our regular suits then," my wife said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"You can't hold up your side of the deal. That was the deal, right? We'll wear what you pick, but you have to wear what I pick. You won't so we don't have to."

"It's not my fault you didn't buy something that was legal to wear in public. I'll wear it in the boat, but not driving there or on the boat ramp."

"Not good enough," my wife answered.

"You could let him wear that other one. The one I bought," Trina offered.

"I don't know. That wasn't the deal," my wife said hesitantly.

"Come on Nancy. I kinda like this suit. Let him wear the other one."

"But it's way to big."

"Compared to this one, sure, but I'm willing to bet you're gonna like it anyway."

My wife sighed. "Alright. But ONLY if he doesn't back out again. If he does, we just call it all the way off and I go back to my blue suit."

"Good! I'll get it," Trina said, walking to the table to get her purse. She came back a few moments later with a wad of white cloth. She dangled the swimsuit out for me on one finger. It was a thin white material, not much thicker than a pair of my wife's underwear, but it looked way too small to fit me. At least it was larger in both the front and back than the tiny black thing I had on now. It was either this or give up the whole idea of getting my wife to wear something sexier for a swimsuit. I sighed and took the tiny suit from Trina.

"If this doesn't fit, then you two still have to wear those and I go back to my old suit," I said, looking at the little white suit dubiously.

"Trust me. It'll fit," Trina said. "If it doesn't, you can unzip my suit as much as you want, any time you want, all day."

"Okay," I said with a shrug. I took off the way too tiny black suit, which Trina took from me and handed to my wife. I had a hunch it was going to come back at some point. I stepped into the little white suit and pulled it up. I was a bit surprised to see how much it stretched as I pulled it up, tucking my hard-on over to one side to get it down under the elastic waistband. The side effect of the material stretching as much as it did, was that it now looked MUCH thinner than it had in her hand. It was so thin in fact, that you could easily make out the entire shape of my hard-on, including the mushroom of my head. It wasn't just a bulge, it was a very EXPLICIT bulge.

"I told you I could get him to wear it," my wife said with a crooked little grin. She stepped to the sink and filled a small glass with water. "Remember how upset I was with you when you took my bra off on the walking path?" my wife asked me.

"Yeah."

"You remember why I was so upset?"

"Yeah. Because it started to rain and when your shirt got wet it.... Wait. You don't mean?" I said as she stepped towards me. She grinned and pressed the small glass to my stomach and slowly tipped it, letting the water run down my stomach and across and into the tiny swimsuit. As it soaked the water up, it did the exact same thing as the shirt had done on my wife. Within moments it was essentially translucent, encasing my hard-on but hiding exactly nothing.

"You better hope it doesn't rain," she said with a crooked grin. "Maybe you'll get a little taste of what I felt like walking back that day with everyone ogling my tits."

"So, they'll be ogling my dick instead?"

"Something like that," she said with a grin. "Hope that dries before we get to the lake."

"What kind of swimsuit gets see-through when it gets wet?" I asked Trina as my wife walked towards the garage door, picking up her swim bag of towels and sunblock on the way.

"That's easy. It's called a tanning suit. It's designed to let you get a suntan without having to show everything off. The UV goes right through the material, so you better make sure someone keeps you well covered with sunblock down there, or you might get a sunburned dick!" she said with a giggle as she walked to follow my wife out of the house.

I shook my head and gathered my keys and wallet, heading out with nothing but the little suit, water shoes and a hat to wear. I grabbed the cooler I'd packed and headed out.

I felt more than a little conspicuous, walking around in the still wet suit, knowing damn well that I was giving those early morning walkers quite a show while I hooked the SUV to the boat trailer. I just hoped that the damn suit DID dry by the time we got to the lake.

By the time I pulled into the launch ramp at the lake nearly an hour later, the suit had dried, thankfully. I still had a massive hard-on though, due to my wife's frequent flashing of her tits and even a couple times, her pussy. I'd have never thought my wife would ever again agree to riding in the car or the SUV with any of her delicate parts showing, but in this case, it seemed her desire to make sure I stayed good and hard overrode her other desires. She teased her nipples in my sight and twice pushed her finger into her own pussy and then reached over to smear her juices on my engorged head, which she had pulled out of my suit almost as soon as we'd left the driveway. She'd been careful to not expose any of herself while we were next to trucks or tall vehicles that might be able to see in, but otherwise, she kept as much of herself showing as she could. End result? One horny as hell husband!

I tucked my dick back into the tiny swimsuit and got out to pull the cover off the boat as well as the tie down straps. My wife and Trina both got out and wandered around the boat as I worked to get it ready. I was definitely drawing some attention, as were the girls. At least one middle-aged woman, who was waiting to use the bathroom not far from where we were, stood staring for long minutes, apparently not at all bashful about people knowing she was doing so. I'd glanced over at her several times, and it wasn't long before the hardness of her nipples poking out t-shirt became pretty obvious, even through the bra she had to be wearing.

"Maybe you should give her a closer look," my wife said. "I mean since you want guys to see my boobs and all. Maybe she'd like a close-up look at your dick?"

"What, just walk over there and whip it out?"

"You could. Or I could pour some water on you," my wife said with a chuckle. "Since you don't mind showing off."

"And I could get in a hell of a lot of trouble," I frowned. "Besides, if I did, she might want more than just a look."

"I doubt it," my wife said. "But if you're not brave enough," she said, letting it hang in the air.

I leaned closer to her and whispered, "I'll go over there and whip it out for her when you pull that zipper all the way down and let all those guys over there see just what it can display."

"I don't think I'll do that."

"And neither will I," I answered her, going back to working on rolling the cover up.

It only took about ten minutes, and I had the boat ready and then waited in line to put it in the water. Once I had launched it and tied it off to the dock, Trina and my wife waited in the boat while I went and parked. It was a fairly long walk from where I had to park to the landing. Along the way, I came across the car apparently belonging to the woman that spent so much time staring.

"Hey. That's some suit," she said as I walked down the road between the two rows of parked cars and trailers.

I turned to look at her. "Yeah. My wife's idea," I answered her as she stood between the two pickups, the passenger door to one open so that she was blocked on three sides from being seen.

"She, um, enjoy showing off your hardware?"

"I think she's trying to get me back for accidently showing her breasts off one day," I said, pausing my trek for a moment and turning to get a better look at her.

"If I tried to get my husband to wear something like that, he'd just plain refuse. How did she talk you into that?" she asked as she stepped from between the trucks, where she had been doing something in the back seat of the pickup, she was standing next to.

"She had to wear a swimsuit I picked for her," I answered.

"Does what you picked show as much as this?" she asked, stopping a few feet from me.

"Not even close."

She started to back up again, smiling a little. "You know. I was just getting ready to go change into my swimsuit. But if you're interested, I might be persuaded to do it right here," she said as she continued to step back until she was in the gap between the cars again, the open truck door blocking anyone from the other way seeing her.

"Persuaded how?" I asked as she pulled the t-shirt up out of her shorts.

"Maybe let me see a little more of that? I mean I can see quiet a bit, but I wouldn't mind seeing more."

"Isn't your husband going to complain?"

"He's still out fishing. We have a few minutes yet, as long as your wife doesn't mind."

"I don't think she'll mind. She told me to flash you. So, you going to put on your swimsuit? What kind of a suit?"

"That's the idea," she said, backing up until she was standing between the trucks again, her back nearly to the still open passenger door. "If you want to come closer, that is."

I walked between the trailers and stopped once I was between the two trucks. She smiled at me and teased the bottom of her tank top up her stomach nearly to her breasts. I reached down and pushed the front of my little swimsuit down and hooked it under my balls so that my entire shaved cock was showing.

"It's a one-piece, so I guess I'll have to get completely naked to put it on," she said as she pulled the shirt up and exposed the lacy bra holding her maybe C cup breasts up. "All you have to do is come a little closer."

I looked up and down the row of cars and didn't see anyone that looked like they'd be walking past in the next couple minutes. I stepped further between the two trucks parked side by side and stood there, only a few short feet from her as she unsnapped her bra. "You like what you see?"

"I do," I answered quietly. I reached down and grasped my dick and slowly stroked it, already VERY turned on from the teasing the girls had done on the way here.

"God that looks sexy!" she said as she stepped towards me, her hand reaching out for my dick.

I took a half step back. "Uh uh. You wanna touch it? Finish getting undressed. Then you can touch it as long as you stay naked."

"You are a naughty man, aren't you? Okay," she said, stepping back again. She pushed her shorts and underwear down, and stepped out of them, leaving her in nothing but a pair of flip flops. She stepped towards me again. This time I let both hands wrap around my dick. "God it's so smooth and hard," she whispered. "I bet your wife loves fucking this."

"Not as often as I'd like."

She chuckled and looked side to side, checking to see if anyone was coming. "If my husband had a dick like this, I'd be riding it all the time. Seems like he never wants to give me that kind of attention, and when he does, well, it's not anything like this. I suppose you get a lot of women wanting to have sex with you, with your wife letting you run around like this."

"Actually, this is the first time in a suit like this," I answered as I reached up and cupped her breasts, her stroking hands having an effect on me. I cupped both breasts and teased my thumbs back and forth across her nipples, drawing a soft moan from her.

She looked around again, her hands slowly stroking my hard shaft. "I don't know how much longer I can be brave and stand here like this," she said, looking around again. "I'm, um, I'm going to get my swimsuit out of the truck. When I do, I'll have to bend over into the back seat. If this somehow found its way between my legs, just for a moment mind you. If it did, well, I wouldn't be unhappy to feel what something like this is like, if you understand my meaning."

"I think I get the point," I answered, giving her nipples a final little squeeze. "I bet your husband is going to wonder what happened when you try and get him to have sex with you later."

"All I can say, is he better be willing," she said as she let go of me and turned away. She stepped to the open back door and leaned in, pushing most of her body into the truck. She pushed her butt out at me as she lifted herself on her tip toes and then held herself there, waiting.

"I shouldn't do this," I said to myself as I stepped between her legs. "Just for a second," I said as I grasped my dick and rubbed it up and down the wet inner labia that was protruding. I let my head swipe up and down between her lips until I found the entrance to her depths. "You sure you want this?"

"Oh yes. Very sure," she said quietly. I leaned towards her slightly, putting pressure on my head, and expanding the entrance to her depths. She moaned softly as my head finally slipped inside her surprisingly tight pussy. I pushed deeper into her until I could feel my unlubricated shaft grabbing at her lips. I pulled back, getting a moaned no from her, before pushing back in again. I pushed in and out slowly several times, each time pushing myself deeper into her as her juices lubricated my dick. "OhmyGod," she whispered as I pushed in all the way until my body touched her bare ass. "Just push it in and out a little for a minute," she moaned softly.

I held her hips and pushed in and out of her pussy, enjoying the sensations of her tightness. I heard her moan a little and thrust a little faster, pumping all the way in and out of her more quickly. I felt my head banging against her cervix with each thrust into her, my body slapping against her bare ass as well. I could feel her wetness growing and suspected that she was getting closer to climax. A couple walking down towards the water stopped and stared at us, fucking away between the trucks.

"Jesus! Get a fucking room!" the thirty something year old woman swore quietly.

"I wouldn't mind you doing that," the guy said.

"What, get fucked in a parking lot?" the woman said sharply.

"OH FUCK!" the woman I was fucking suddenly cried, her climax washing over her and making her whole body shake and tremble. I could feel her pussy leaking around my dick as she climaxed, the woman staring and the guy chuckling.

"Tell me you wouldn't like to have an orgasm like that," the guy said before turning and continuing to walk towards the landing.

"Not in public," his wife snapped, turning from us and following her husband.

"Oh damn. I wasn't expecting that," the woman moaned as I pulled my engorged dick from her pussy. She pushed herself back out of the truck and leaned against the door panting. "I hope your wife doesn't mind that you did that."

"I hope not too," I answered as I pulled my suit up over my hard-on. "Shit," I swore quietly, looking down at myself. Her juices had soaked the whole front of my suit where it had been tucked under me, showing off everything.

"Oh God. That's some view," she said with a smile. "I guess she's going to know something happened."

"Yeah. Fraid so," I answered, picking up my keys and wallet from where I set them on the edge of the truck bed. "I better get back to them. They're probably wondering where I got off to."

"Or who you were getting off?" she asked with a grin. She stepped to me and hugged me, pressing her still bare tits against my chest. "Thank you," she whispered before giving me a short little kiss. Then she turned back to the truck, pulled out the swimsuit she had and stepped into it. I watched until she was dressed and then walked away.

"Took you long enough. Oh damn! What have you been doing? Look at your suit! It's all wet in the front. Why is it wet?" my wife asked as I walked down the dock to where the boat was tied up.

"Just saying hello to that woman you wanted me to flash," I answered as I untied the boat, wanting to get away from the dock as soon as I could, given how much I was showing off.

"Just saying hello? And that made your suit wet?"

"You wanted me to give her a closer look. So, I did," I answered as I pushed the boat off and stepped down into it. I moved to the driver's seat and started the engine, backing away from the dock and out into the water and away from the staring eyes, including the woman that had complained about me having sex.

My wife stepped closer to me. She reached down and stroked the front of my suit and lifted her fingers to her nose. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and leaned against me whispering loud enough for me to hear over the boat engine. "Did you have sex with her?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers