Floating on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,728 Followers

And then I didn't know what to say, and were silent for a few minutes.

And in that time, I slowly slid one of my fingers just inside my wet lips, just a little bit in. Oh god, it felt so good.

Then - Crissy nervously spoke, "Sometimes I can, I mean - I can..."

"What?"

"Sometimes I can get so - well, so stimulated, that I sort of enter a dream state."

"Really? What do you mean?"

"Well, sometimes - if I try really hard to work myself to a point where the feeling, you know, that intense feeling?"

"Yes, I know..."

"I try and get to that point, and I try and stay there - just in that magical place - and I try and let that feeling just wash all over me."

"Do you mean - like when you actually orgasm?"

Crissy answered, "No, just before that - I can hold myself in that moment before that. And sometimes, I can hold it for a long time."

"What's it like?"

"I don't know if I can explain I.

"Please try, for me - please..."

"Okay - I'll try."

I whispered a shaky, "Thank you."

"Well I have to be really relaxed - that helps. And I just let it slowly build, and I try not to be distracted or anything. I try and go as slow as I can..."

And as she spoke I looked at her, and she still had her hands on the blanket, clutching it around her neck. And she was looking at me, but she had this far away look in her eyes.

I asked, "Going slow, how does that help?"

I was watching her to see if she had any idea of what I was doing, that I was rubbing myself under the covers. As far as I could tell, she didn't suspect anything.

"I just seems like if I try and hurry, it doesn't happen the way I like it."

"I understand."

"And I can just slip away into this wonderful realm..."

"Crissy, that sounds so beautiful - what do you think about?"

"I think about floating."

"Floating? Like how?"

There was a long pause and she whispered, "Well, do you remember what the lake was like, when both our families stayed at that big cabin, and how warm the water got at the end of the summer?"

"Yeah, I remember. That seems like so long ago."

"It was, we were both just girls, just little teenagers,"

I added, "Yes. I remember, we swam in that little cove surrounded by those woods."

There was a sparkle in Crissy's voice, "Exactly - Well, I remember I would get out in the water and float on my back, "

"And so would I, It was nice and warm, I remember."

Crissy sounded so exhilarated, "It was such a perfect time in my life, and I felt I could just float in that warm water forever. It was so wonderful..."

I added, "Oh Crissy, I remember that we would skinny dip."

She giggled and said, "We sure would!"

I could so clearly remember that hot summer. And the image of both of us, we were so innocent. And, in my mind, it was just so lovely to know we were naked and so happy.

I said, "I loved doing that too! Oh god, I remember you being so pretty, I mean - you still are, but the memory is just to magical."

Crissy sounded a little emotional, and added, "It was magical. We were both beautiful, so beautiful."

There was a long pause. I was worried that she would hear me rubbing in the silence, but at that point - I was just lost in the emotional intensity.

I whispered, "So - lemme get this right, when you masturbate, you think of the both of us skinny dipping?"

"Yes - I do..."

I said, "That's so nice, that image is so beautiful and nice."

Crissy stayed silent.

Oh my god, what was happening? Crissy, my beautiful friend, was just inches away from me, in my bed, we were both naked, we were talking about the joys of masturbating - and I was, at that moment, enthusiastically rubbing my wet little lips, getting frighteningly close to cumming.

Crissy finally spoke up, "Yeah, it's funny, because I guess I do think of us in the lake together. But, the floating feeling - that magical FEELING - is something so mystical. Does that make sense?"

"Oh my god YES, I totally know what you mean."

"I try and let my self get lost in that feeling."

"Can you?"

"Sometimes."

"Oh god Crissy, that sounds so nice, like it must feel SO good."

"It does, it does - it feels just so amazing."

And hearing her say what she said, my excitement level was almost to the point of a climax, but in a way - I felt that she guided me to very "mystical" place - and I was feeling so peaceful but at the same time so aroused.

I asked, "Crissy - how does this help with the orgasm?"

And she exclaimed, "Oh my god - it feels SO GOOD!"

"Really?"

"Oh God, Yes, it can be so powerful. And if I really take my time, building up to it - I can make it last SO long."

"What do you do, I mean how do you get there?"

"Uhhm, what do you mean?"

"Crissy, it sounds so good, I want to know exactly how you do it."

"Well, I guess what helps me is using a little bit of baby oil."

"How?"

"I use it to make the sensations a little smoother."

"Tell me how, tell me just what you do."

"I put a little bit of baby oil on my hand, and I rub with it."

"How?" I said.

Then Crissy said, "I feel a little funny talking about this, I mean - is it okay?"

"Oh Crissy, yes, it's all okay. And, I'm happy to listen - everything you've said sounds so beautiful, please - I want to hear this, really..."

"But..."

"Crissy, lets make a promise, right now - that it's totally okay to talk about anything, absolutely ANYTHING, and we won't feel bad or worried. Okay?"

She excitedly replied, "Yes! I promise!"

"Good, I promise to!"

She happily said, "Okay, good, here's what makes me feel good..."

And then she proceeded to tell me EXACTLY what she did, in really dramatic detail. I was asking a lot of questions and she didn't shy away from anything. Oh god, hearing her explain it was electric.

I interrupted, "Do you ever touch your breasts?"

And replied, "Well, a little - maybe..."

"How do you do it?"

"Well, what I do - what feels good - is the way I usually lay down..."

"How?"

"I lay with my head on a pillow, so I can look down at myself, it really helps if I look at myself - and my breasts are - well, they are sort of small..."

"Crissy, your breasts are really lovely."

"Oh Katherine, that so nice..."

"They are perfect."

"Thanks..."

"Please - Tell me more..."

"Well, I can look down at myself, at my breasts - and when I rub myself, the way I rub is enough that my breasts just jiggle a little bit."

"They jiggle?" I asked.

"Well, I mean - I know that sounds funny, I mean - they are still so small, and I have to have my arms down, it helps..."

"Why do your arms need to be down?"

"It's because, I mean, I'm just so flat - if I lift my arms over my head, it's like they disappear."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah - Like this..."

And she positioned herself snug under the covers, and put both arms above her head, stretching toward the headboard of the bed.

And then she took one hand and carefully, lifted the blanket just a tiny bit, and peaked at herself.

She kind of giggled and said, "Yup, they're gone."

I didn't see anything except Crissy's smiling face, and her arms. But, I was speechless.

She put her arms back under the covers and continued, "So, with my arms down, they can bounce, I mean, not really bounce - they just sort of jiggle."

"Crissy, that sounds so nice..."

"It is, it really is, and it helps me to look down at myself, and when my breasts move, like that - I don't know - it's just so wonderful..."

Was she saying this stuff - like this, just to get me excited? it was shocking how frenzied it was getting me.

And she wasn't shying away from any of my questions.

I nervously asked, "Crissy - W-What do your nipples look like?"

"They get really hard, they are small and I love looking at them, at that point, when the jiggle like that - for some reason, it helps me get to that peaceful place."

And then I sort of lost myself and said, "Crissy - oh god, that sounds so glorious - It sounds so perfect and beautiful."

"Katherine - thank you, it makes me feel beautiful."

"Oh, Crissy you are beautiful."

"For some reason, I really enjoy watching my self, especially my nipples - especially if they jiggle - does that sound wrong?"

"Oh god, Crissy - NO, it sounds wonderful!"

"Thank you for saying that, I've been so worried about it lately..."

"Oh no - Please, no, it sounds like the most wonderful thing in the world, all of it."

"Katherine, I feel so GOOD when I do it like that, I mean - as everything builds, my breasts just seem to move a little faster, and with the oil, when I rub myself - I my sensations, especially as everything gets all plump and wet..."

"It sounds beautiful..."

"There's this point, if I rub just the right speed, my whole body just sort of vibrates - and my breasts will vibrate too - and I can watch the fast little shiver motion of my nipples..."

"Go on..."

"When my nipples shake - and it's really a certain speed, it's just before I get to the point of a climax, but the thrilling thing for me

I just let her talk, and she wasn't hiding any detail from me - and for some reason, and I don't know why, but the image of her nipples was so explosive for me. Maybe it was that image, that memory from the lake.

"And just before I climax, I touch my nipples with one hand, and it's usually pretty oily..."

Then, I didn't know it was happening - but I let out a hushed moan. But it was loud enough that I knew she heard it.

"Katherine? You okay?"

My heart immediately started pounding, and my voice was trembling when I finally whispered. "I'm sorry Crissy, I just..."

"Katherine, what is it?"

"I'm sorry..."

There was a long pause, and it was utterly silent. Right then I was so nervous, and my heart was just pounding so hard from the embarrassment.

Then in surprised way Crissy whispered, "Oh my god! Katherine?"

"I'm so sorry..."

And Crissy asked, "Are you doing it? Right now?"

"I - I couldn't help it..."

"Oh my god..." She whispered.

I immediately sat up and said, "I'm sorry, I'll go sleep on the couch."

She responded with an emotional "NO!"

And she reached out and gabbed my arm.

The intensity of that moment was electric, I was thunderstruck by how GOOD it felt.

She said, "No, it's okay, don't go."

Right then, I was sitting up and the blanket were partially off me, and my bare breasts were uncovered in the pale glow of the bedside light.

"But..." I said in a shaky voice.

"No, Please stay - it's okay," Crissy whispered in a needy way.

My chest was cold, and I was so aroused - I looked down, and my nipples are usually big, but right then they were pointy and hard - for some reason, it amazed me.

And Crissy was laying next to me, gently holding my arm, staring at me.

"But Crissy - I feel so bad, I'm so sorry..."

She whispered, "Shhhhhh, don't apologize. It's okay."

And we sat there, frozen like that for a long time. Long enough for me to get a little cold.

Then Crissy said, "What you been saying to me - it really helped."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Katherine - You've just been telling me that it's all okay, that there is nothing to feel bad about. It feels SO GOOD to hear you say that, so please - PLEASE don't act like what you did was wrong."

I tried to smile, and maybe I did, just a little.

Crissy said, "Katherine, please - get under the covers, you'll get cold."

"But..."

"Pleeeease!" She whispered.

And as I lay back down, Crissy never let go of her hold on my arm. I could feel, really feel, the connection in a way that would be impossible to explain.

I was flat on my back, with my head on my pillow. She was lying next to me, on her side, staring at me. Her hand on my arm was under the covers.

I put my own hand on her hand, and gave it a little squeeze.

And I gently caressed it.

The way my arm was, and her hand was just above my elbow. As I caressed it, I became aware that her hand was really close to my breast, it felt like less than an inch. Oh god, it felt so good to be that close.

The way Crissy was holding onto my arm, it was sort of desperate and clingy.

"Crissy, thank you for understanding..."

"Oh Katherine, don't worry - I love you. Really..."

"I love you too..."

And then I moved my arm just enough so her hand, just barely touched the side of my breast.

Did she know, could she feel it?

I carefully whispered, "This is really nice, I mean being close like this."

Crissy replied, "It's SO nice..."

And hearing her say that, so honestly, and with her hand against my breast- I could feel my nipples tighten.

I lay quiet for a moment, and then I rolled a little toward her, and let my hard nipple rest against her hand. She must have felt it.

She let out a contented, "Mmmmmm..."

And - I instantly shivered, with a really strong intensity. And it seemed I pressed my erect nipple a little harder against her hand.

"Are you cold?" Crissy whispered.

I nervously replied, "I think I got cold, when I was sitting up and out from under the blanket."

And the sensation, of my nipple, it felt like it was tightening up, getting harder, from her warm soft hand- Oh god - What was happening to me.

And then, in a tiny little baby voice, Crissy asked, "Do you wanna cuddle?"

I was shaking with excitement, and I answered, "Yes, that would be nice..."

And then, as if it were meant to be, Crissy carefully scooted over toward me, under the blanket, and put her naked body right up next to mine.

She gently pressed herself, her entire body, snug against mine. She set her head on my shoulder, and she carefully spooned my side - all the way down to our feet.

And she still held my arm.

The feeling was thunderous and emotional.

Crissy quietly asked, "Are you still cold?"

"A little..."

"Does this help, I mean, being close like this?"

"Yes, it's really nice."

"Good..."

I whispered, "Crissy, here - Lemme put my arm around you, okay?"

"Are you sure, I mean - this feels good, but - is it okay?"

I said, "Yes, I think - I mean, I really think it'll be nice."

"Okay..."

And she just melted, and let me move my arm under her head on onto her shoulders. And she put her arm around me, and then she set her leg across my legs too.

As Crissy settled in she let out a soothing, "Mmmmmm..."

Oh my god - I was in heaven.

I lay there with her head nestled into my shoulder, I could smell Crissy's hair, and I could feel her breathing.

I gently kissed Crissy's forehead.

With that, she wrapped herself against me just a little tighter, in a desperate sort of hug.

And we were pressed alongside each other so snugly, that I could feel her small breasts pushed firmly against my side, and her arm was across my shoulder.

Oh god, I actually was worried I would start to cry...

I carefully whispered, "Crissy, I'm sorry about what happened."

"No Katherine, please, it's okay..."

"But, it's upsetting for me - I worry that - "

And Crissy interrupted me, "Shhhh! Be quiet, you didn't do anything bad."

"Okay, just so you know, my hands are right here, up by your shoulder - so don't worry..."

"I'm not worried anymore."

And we sat there in silence.

And then there was a droning hum that started from below the floor.

Crissy asked, "What's that?"

"It's the heater, it comes on at night like that. I can't control it, so the room might end up getting really warm."

"Good..."

We quietly lay there, in a glorious peace.

"Katherine, can I ask you something."

I answered, "Yes - of course - anything"

"Just now, when we were talking..."

"Yes?"

"How, I mean - How close were you to, you know..."

I took a deep breath before responding, "Before cumming?"

"Yes - how close were you?"

"Oh god - I think I was pretty close."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but - listening to you, and your experience - I mean, like how you described floating, I guess it helped..."

"It helped?"

"Yeah, I think it was a way for me to focus, or maybe relax - I think I got to that place..."

"Oh Katherine, you did?"

"I think so..."

"Was it... I mean, how did it feel?"

"Oh my god it was heavenly."

"It is - it is!"

"I guess, I usually try and rush everything, I mean - I just try and hurry to get to the end."

"I can't rush it, or it just doesn't feel right."

"I think you taught me a wonderful lesson, I needed hear."

"Really?"

"Yes - everything you explained was so nice."

"I felt funny, like I was talking too much."

"Oh no, I wanted to hear it."

"It wasn't too private?"

"No - I loved it, especially all the stuff about our time at the lake."

Crissy squeezed me a little, and said, "That is such a special memory."

"Oh god - I loved that time with you so much."

"Me too..."

And then she moved in a little more, and hugged me tighter. I could feel our breasts pressing against each other. Oh God, it felt good.

I gently leaned in and kissed the top of her head.

I whispered, "I remember one day, I was on that little dock - and I was watching you, and it was so hot that day - I remember that. Even the water was hot, it was like a bathtub."

Crissy whispered, "The water could get so warm."

"Yeah - and even though it was warm like that, it felt so good to swim in the heat of the day"

Crissy excitedly said, "And we would skinny dip together, that cove was so hidden..."

"Crissy, you would just float on your back, and I would sit on the dock with my feet in the warm water, and it was like you would be right under me..."

"I remember."

"And you looked so peaceful, and your eyes were closed, and the way you would float on the water, and the lake was so calm... it was..." And I trailed off.

"What?" Crissy asked.

"Oh Crissy, you were so pretty..."

"I was?"

"The water was calm and the only thing that was really out of the water was your face, and you looked so tranquil - and your chest and tummy was just a little bit above the water too."

"Yes - that's the pose, that's what I dream about - that floating - just like that."

"When you were talking, I could picture it again, so clearly."

"I was so happy right then."

"And you looked so beautiful, it was so magical - with your breasts just above the water, I mean - you were at that lovely age, and just starting to grow up, and your breasts were only just beginning to change..."

Crissy giggled and said, "They haven changed much, they're still tiny."

"But, right then, with your eyes closed in the water - you looked so magical."

"Right then, I was in heaven," she whispered.

"And I remember looking at your nipples,

Crissy gasped, "You looked at my nipples?"

"Oh god yes, I remember staring at them."

"You did, really?"

"Crissy - they looked so beautiful. I remember they were so little, but they just seemed SO lovely and tiny and perfect. You could float like that for so long, and I would just gaze in a way that was so wonderful."

"It's funny, because that floating feeling I get - when I'm alone - it helps me to look at my own nipples."

"Crissy, I would just let myself get lost looking at your nipples, and then I would look at mine. I was just a little bit older, but my breasts were still pretty small too, but I remember my nipples seemed huge..."

"I remember that, they did seem big - they always looked like they were pale too - I remember thinking that they looked like you could be one of those beautiful old classic paintings of a nude in a museum. You know how breasts in those paintings can look so pretty and white."

"Oh god, I remember you telling me that!"

"I did?"

"Yes, just as you said it now, you said it to me at the lake. Oh my god, that memory just came back to me!"

"I still think that..."

"You do?"

"Yes, I mean - I - I..."

"It's okay..."

"Katherine, I just saw your breasts, when you sat up - and..."

addieQ
addieQ
1,728 Followers