Floating on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

The view was electric, I stammered, "Crissy, oh god - you're all wet - I didn't know, you're all wet...

"I feel so good right now..."

And her hips started to gently pump with excitement.

I went on, "Crissy, please - this is so wonderful."

She said my name, so passionately, "Katherine..."

I stammered, "Crissy - You're - it's SO wet, it's dripping - oh god - there's a little drop - running down your leg..."

"I want you to cum so bad. Can you? Like this?"

I said, "I don't know - I need help..."

Crissy asked, "I wanna help make you cum..."

She was straddling me, naked and perfect.

I begged, "Crissy - help me - help me - help me..."

I was pleading with her, and then she looked at me with such concern. Her perfect shiny wet vagina loomed above me.

She whispered, "I wanna help..."

"Crissy, squat down a little..."

And she did, and as soon as she moved a little closer, I pushed my mouth up and kissed her swollen pink lips.

She gasped, "Katherine!"

Our position was joyous - I was squirming around, frantic, on my back, with my hands held down by Crissy. And she was squatting above me, her knees pressed along my armpits - and I had my mouth wrapped around her sopping vagina.

I was sucking and licking hard, overcome with emotion.

Crissy cried out, "Katherine - oh god, this feels so good."

Her clitoris was firm and pushing out from her wet pink folds, and when I pressed my tongue against it, she groaned.

She said, "Oh - Katherine - oh god - this feels so good - I'm gunna cum if you do this..."

I pulled my face away, set my head on the bed, and looked up at my beautiful friend.

And I said, "Crissy, I think I can climax without touching myself - I think I can - I really do."

It's so crazy - our position, with her long sensual legs, pressed against my sides, and me looking up at her sopping vagina, her tummy her breasts - and her smiling face.

"Can you?"

"Yes - I'm on fire - I'm floating!"

Crissy looked down at me and whispered, "I'm so happy..."

"I've never felt like this -it's magnificent!"

"Please, tell me what to do..."

"Crissy - just knowing you're happy, that you can cum - I think it's that - it's YOU - that can get me to fully climax!"

"Really - it's me?"

"Crissy, I want, what I need - is for you to have the best, most beautiful orgasm you can - it will help me - it's what I NEED!"

"Okay - Yes - YES!" she sang out excitedly.

I asked her, "You can let go of my hands."

And she did, and I immediately reached behind her and held her soft round bottom.

I looked up at Crissy, at her lovely smiling face, and said, "I love you..."

"Oh Katherine - I love you too..."

With that, I leaned in and let my mouth cover her beautiful slippery vagina.

Crissy looked down at me, and with her hands now free, she gently stroked my hair.

She said it again - so tenderly, "I love you."

And as she did, tears filled her eyes.

I could look up at her face as I wrapped my lips around her plump clitoris, and delicately sucked, letting my tongue press as I drew it inward.

"Katherine - I'm gunna cum - I know it, it's gunna happen..."

I didn't stop sucking and licking, I just let her talk - and like before - listening to her - it helped me get to a higher place.

"I get so wet - I can't help it - I get so wet!"

I caressed her soft bottom as I licked her hairless lips.

And she stammered, "Katherine - This feels so good - I - I think I am gunna get wet - get really wet - I can't help it - I'm sorry - I can't help it..."

I looked up at her, and her tears dripped down from her face and down along her beautiful naked body, down toward my face.

"This feels SO good - I - I think I'm getting really wet - I can feel it - I can't help it - I'm sorry..."

I couldn't take my mouth away, so I just sucked a lot harder to tell her it was all okay.

She responded immediately, "OH FUCK! Oh god - Katherine - Yes - Oh god - YES! I'm gunna cum - Yes!"

I put my fingers deep into her lovely bottom, into the perfect cheeks that I saw earlier tonight when she picked up her glasses. Everything felt slippery and wet. It felt wonderful.

She whimpered, "Yes - yes..."

How did it get so wet? Crissy must have been getting really excited - like wet and dripping - during our time under the covers, while we talked. She was mostly on her back, when she was next to me, and it must have seeped down, and made the crack between her butt-cheeks absolutely sopping.

I put my fingertip up against Crissy's small little bum-hole. It felt tiny and so wet. As soon as I touched it she began to rock her hips in frantic little motions.

She cried out, "Katherine - I love you - I love you..."

I rubbed my soaking finger in tiny circles, firm against her wet little anus, just like she said she did - and it felt like it was pulsing form the sensation.

"Yes - yes - yes..." she panted.

I pressed just a little harder and she whimpered, "YES!"

Crissy was squirming backwards, and the little hole felt so tiny and tight.

She gasped, "I love you Katherine..."

And with that, my wet little finger was in, and she pressed back - pushing it deeper.

"Oh my GOD, yes - yes..."

And with that I sucked and licked faster and harder. My finger, just an inch from my mouth, was gripped tight by her warm, wet little hole.

"Katherine - I'm shaking - oh god - I'm shivering - my nipples - look at them - they're shivering!"

She was holding my head and I looked up, and - oh Jesus - she was shivering, her small perfect breasts were shaking and quivering - just as she said - she knew how I would respond to seeing this, she WANTED me to see this - Oh god, I was on fire - I knew she was going to cum soon.

"See? They are shaking - oh god - my nipples - they're shivering!"

Crissy was quivering, all over - I could feel it in her hands as they held my head, in her knees along side of me - I could hear it in her voice - this haunted shivering - and with my finger being gripped firm inside her -and the feeling of my tongue against her vagina. I could feel it all.

She was 'floating' in that mystical place, all of her. And I was to, I was so ecstatic that it felt like I was 'floating" too...

Crissy stammered, "I - love - you - I - I - Oh god - I love you!"

And she stayed in that euphoric place - floating - for an eternity - somehow, she just held herself there - and I watched her breasts, damp from tears, bounce and shudder - and I licked as hard as I could, I was in heaven!

Crissy could barely get the words out, "I - love - you..."

With that, I arched my back and pushed my tongue in as deep as I could, in between her throbbing pink lips.

Then, suddenly - I felt my face get soaking wet, there was a warm splashing along my mouth and chin - and I could feel it all drip down and my neck was soaked.

"OH - OH - KATHERINE!!!" She squealed.

She shook hard, and had an orgasm that was so beautiful - It was thunderous.

Crissy finally collected herself, and her breathing calmed down enough - and the first thing she asked, "Did it happen? Did you cum?"

I smiled and said, "Oh Crissy - almost - but, I was floating - I was floating!"

I looked up at her, and I could feel the slippery wetness dripping all off my face - I was joyous.

She looked so eager and asked, "What can I do?"

I quietly asked, "Please - Crissy, kiss me..."

And she smiled and leaned in, and our lips met. Crissy was literally whimpering with excitement. My face was so wet, from the soaking release when Trace climaxed. And the wetness made the kisses softer and sweeter than I can even try to explain.

The passion I was swimming in was overflowing - I was on-fire.

Crissy pushed her warm tongue into my mouth, and with that, I started to shiver.

Crissy hugged me, and our bodies pressed firm together, our breasts, our mouths, our bellies and our legs, all seemed to become one shivering beautiful thing.

And our mouths, her tongue and my wet face - I tried to push my tongue in as deep as I could, into her open mouth.

Crissy could feel my shuddering convulsions building. I was squirming and writhing without any control.

She took her mouth off mine just enough to beg, "Please cum - please cum - please!"

"Crissy - I love you!" And I kissed her hard.

I wrapped my legs around Crissy's skinny torso.

My hips were pounding against her, and I was gasping as I tried to kiss and lick Crissy - and her open mouth - and her beautiful face.

And I reached a point where I could no longer kiss - I was just too far gone - and panting too powerfully.

Crissy maneuvered her self, so I was slamming my groin right into her sopping clean shaven little mound.

I stammered, "I'm so - close..."

And I was, and Crissy knew it...

And she arched her back, and let me pound with my hips, and ... and ...

Oh Jesus, her breasts - her tiny nipples...

With each movement of my hips, her little breasts quivered.

Crissy whispered, "My nipples - look at them..."

And then I came - it ripped thru me, I couldn't imagine getting any higher, but the sensations just exploded in me.

And Crissy watched me with such a huge smile, as I convulsed against her.

I cried out, "Crissy - Crissy!"

I had the most intense sensations I had ever experienced.

And Crissy held me as I calmed down, and we melted into each other - satisfied and happy.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers