Floating on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

"Go on..."

"Well, back at the lake, we were just little girls back then, and just seeing them now - again - I thought that you were so, well so lucky that you still have that beautiful look"

"Really," I whispered.

Oh yes, I mean, the way your breasts and nipples are - it looks like a painting in a museum, where the skin is carefully painted so pale and milky, like it glows..."

"Crissy, that's the nicest thing you could have said..."

"It's true - I mean it..."

"Oh god, I remember being on the dock, I was naked and looking down at you in the water. And I was so jealous of your hard little nipples."

"Oh Katherine."

"I was, and I remember I was getting pubic hair, and you still didn't have any, and I remember thinking..."

"What?"

"Well, that I was a woman, and you were still just a girl."

"But we were both still little girls..."

"I know, but it felt like I was saying goodbye to that part of my life, and it was scary, and you were so completely a girl - and you just looked so perfectly peaceful."

And Crissy whispered, "That's what the floating feels like..."

"Yes, that floating feeling - I think I felt it too..."

"I'm glad you remember it so well..."

"I do - and - when you were talking, explaining it to me, I could see it all again, so clearly."

Crissy whispered, "What did you see?"

"I could see you, it was my view, as I was sitting naked on the dock looking down on you. You looked so beautiful."

Crissy let out a contented, "Mmmmmm..."

"But, I saw you floating, but I saw you with short hair, like your hair right now, not the long hair you had that summer."

"Really? Was I - did you visualize me as a little girl?"

I had to think, "I'm not sure. I mean, you still - I mean you still look so much the same."

"I do?"

"Yes, you do. You smile just like you did then. You're still thin, and your breasts are small - so I don't know. But, the image I had was so vivid - But, you still looked like a little girl, I mean - you didn't have any pubic hair."

And with that, Crissy giggled a little.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, I still don't have any..."

"What do you mean?"

"Just recently, I mean just a few days ago, I shaved it all off."

"You - you did?" I answered in a shaky voice.

"Yes."

At that moment, I kind of shivered, but not from the cold. The emotional intensity was just monumental.

Crissy asked, "What is it? Are you okay?"

"Oh god yes - yes..."

"What is it?"

"Crissy, this may sound funny but, right now, I feel so good - I mean, I feel like I'm floating..."

"Really?"

"It's just like you said - I feel it, or something close to it - right now."

"But, are you..."

I kind of laughed, "No, both my hands are right here, on you!"

And I gently patted her on her shoulder and on her arm.

"But..."

"This is different, it's just some emotional aura that I'm feeling - it's intense, and it's happening - right now."

"Is it like being at the lake?"

"It's like that, I don't know - but this closeness, and hearing your voice, and hearing how happy and confident you sound - it's just so wonderful - I really feel like I'm floating."

"Oh Katherine."

"I feel tingly all over," I whispered.

"I feel good too, it's nice - but if you need... I mean, what can I do?"

"I don't know what I need. Just - Let's just keep talking, please..."

"Oh Katherine, Yes - good, I'll keep talking..."

"Please..."

"Okay, what was I saying?"

"You were telling me this wonderful story about that I shaved off your pubic hair."

Crissy nervously whispered, "Oh god, yes - I shaved myself, my pubic hair."

"Yes, why? I have never really understood why women do that - Why did you?"

"Well, I did it - because - do you really want to know?"

"Oh Crissy - tell me - just keep talking."

"I guess, I did it to see what it was like, and because - I thought maybe it would feel good."

I shivered again, and Crissy could feel it too.

I told her, "Oh god, I feel so emotional, keep talking..."

"It does feel good, I mean - like with the baby oil, for some reason it just feels a lot more slippery. I feel like it helped everything, the smoothness. I did it because..."

I literally panted a heavy, "Oh - oh god, Crissy..."

Crissy sort of giggled and said, "Katherine, you sound so excited..."

"Please, keep talking."

"Okay - I like the smoothness, with the oil. And the reason I did it - Well, when I would touch myself, with the baby oil - I would sometimes rub my - my..."

"Please, Crissy..." I begged.

"I would rub down between my legs, and then - I would rub on my bottom too, and my little hole, I like the feeling, touching it because there's no hair."

"Really?"

"Yes, my little bum-hole - it feels good..."

I smiled and said, "Oh my god, you make is sound so CUTE!"

And in this little girl voice she whispered, "It's little and I like it - It is cute!"

"Crissy - Oh god, and it was oily?" I gasped out.

"Katherine, I don't know why - But, it really feels good. I mean, it doesn't have any hair, and with the baby oil - it just feels SO smooth - and I love it, I really love it."

Suddenly, I was squeezing Crissy' so tight, and breathing harder - I can't explain what was happening - I was just soaring with this crazy intensity.

Crissy asked, "Oh my god, Katherine - are you all right..."

I stammered, "Y-yes - Oh god, yes..." And I squeezed her a little tighter.

And she nervously asked, "You're shaking..."

I stammered, "Oh god, oh god..."

"What is it?"

"Crissy, Oh god - I - I feel SO good right now!"

"But, the way you're acting - it's so..."

"Oh - Oh GOD, Crissy!" I interrupted, as my whole body trembled

"What is it? Tell me..." Crissy asked with a genuine concern in her voice.

I stammered, "I think it's from you, from you telling me - about how you feel - about floating - I don't know - I feel it right now - I'm floating..."

And she sounded happy for me, "Oh my god, Really?"

"I feel WONDERFUL!"

"Katherine, what should I do?" She asked with apprehension.

"Keep talking, it's helping me..."

"But..."

"Please!" I begged.

Crissy cautiously said, "I was talking about how the baby oil feels good since I shaved myself..."

"Yes - tell me..." I insisted as I squeezed Crissy tight.

Crissy spoke carefully, "Okay - I was saying the baby oil feels so good - But, it feels even better since I shaved."

"Yes..." I whispered as I squirmed in Crissy's embrace.

And - little by little - Crissy began to sound more eager, "I wanted it to feel like my bum-hole feels, I mean, it doesn't have any hair, and with the baby oil - it just feel so smooth - and I love it, I really love it - that's why I shaved, to get that silky feeling."

And, my hips started to pump with an uncontrollable sexual rhythm. And I know Crissy was feeling it with her leg draped over me.

And I gasped, "Oh - Oh Crissy..."

She kept it up, "And, now that I've shaved, it feels like I'm wetter, for some reason I feel like I get more lubricated now that..."

And then I moaned and had a sort of forceful spasm under the covers.

She nervously asked, "Oh my god, Katherine - Are you going to cum?"

"I - I don't know - maybe - this is different, it's wonderful - Please, just try and help me make this last."

"Okay - What can I do?"

"Please, keep talking..."

And she obediently replied, "Okay - where was I?"

"You were telling me why you shaved..."

And she said the same thing again, but with so much more emphasis on the sensual emotions, she was saying it like that for me, to help me.

She put her lips close to my ear and whispered, "Yes - It feels so good, the smoothness, and the slippery feeling, and I really try to be conscious of every sensation - I mean my little hole, my anus, doesn't have any hair, and with the baby oil - it just feels so wonderful - SO smooth when I rub it - and now I have that same feeling, that same smoothness all over..."

"Oh god - Crissy..." I gasped and shuddered.

I looked over at Crissy and she was looking at me, and she was smiling with enthusiasm.

She said, "This is so incredible..."

"I've never felt like this..." I stammered and I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Your face, is so - I need to sit up to look at you, is that okay?"

"Y-yes,"

And she let go of me and rolled over, and she still stayed carefully tucked under the covers, but she moved a little so she was on her tummy, propped up on her elbows, looking down at me.

She smiled and said, "Katherine, Oh my god - you look so excited."

I pleaded, "Crissy - Keep talking..."

Without hesitation she started again:

"The oil, and sometimes I used a lot of it, I pour it all down between my legs - it feels delicious, I caress myself - especially my little anus - I press my fingertip in a little circle motion and it's SO oily and throbbing and oh god, it feels SO good..."

She was obviously saying things with such exquisite details, just to make it more intense for me. She could see my intensified reaction.

"It feels SO good, and I would put one oily finger on my clitoris, and it's SO plump and slippery - and the other finger is pressing on my anus, in a tiny circle motions - and it's all oily - and it's SO sensitive to being rubbed..."

And then, I realized I was kind or rocking - and breathing hard. And Crissy was watching, and she seemed thrilled. She was trying hard to get me more excited.

"I would spread my legs, and I can put my feet up on the wall, that way it feels so much easier to touch my bum - and the skin, all around my little bum hole is SO smooth and slippery..."

"Oh god - oh god..." I whispered while I was squirming uncontrollably. Was it the heater warming up my bedroom? I don't know, but suddenly I felt so HOT.

"And it feels so good, with my feet up like that, it feels like everything is all SO open and easy to touch, and it's all SO oily and slippery..."

"Crissy - let me hold your hands - please..."

And she held out her hands, but to do so, she needed to get up on her knees a little.

I took her hands and I held them in mine, and I squeezed them tight.

"Katherine, this is incredible..."

"Oh god, Crissy, don't let go of my hands..."

Crissy acted a little confused as she replied, "Okay."

"Oh god - don't let me touch myself, okay..."

And as I said that, I was squirming under the covers. The room felt so hot, and I felt like I was sweating.

"Okay..."

"I don't know what's happening - I just feel so good, like I'm floating..."

"Can I help?"

"Don't let go of my hands, don't let me touch myself, I think I can cum - maybe - without touching myself at all - just from - just from this - what we're doing."

"Katherine - I want you to, I'll try..."

"Crissy - I - I..." I stammered as I squirmed.

"What? tell me..."

"I loved it - I loved it when you told me about your breasts..."

There was a mad urgency in Crissy's voice when she responded, "What was it?"

"When you said, how they would jiggle, when you watched them."

"Yes - you liked that, when I said that?"

I literally cried out, "Oh god, Crissy - I LOVED it!"

"Okay - I would - Look at myself, at my hard nipples, and I would..."

And as she spoke, my motions under the covers were getting so dramatic, that I could feel the blanket moving with each pulsation of my hips and my legs and hips.

Crissy went on, in an excited voice, "I would - I would rub myself, in a way that my breasts would shake, I mean - my whole body was shaking, and my breasts would shake too, like they would jitter from the motion..."

And her lovely face was so close to mine, looking down, smiling as she spoke.

"Katherine - I'm naked - and my oily firers are sopping - I can feel the wet thick liquid, as it slides out of my vagina - it's all warm - and it helps make my bum hole even more wet..."

Then I stammered, "Crissy, Keep talking - I think I'm gunna cum..."

And instantly her face lit up and she looked so radiant.

She gasped, "Oh my god - can you - really?"

"I think so..."

"What can I do?"

"Tell me about your nipples - please..."

She immediately replied, "My nipples - my nipples, they get hard - they are tiny, but they poke up when I'm all excited - and they feel so good - they feel SO GOOD..."

And without realizing just what I was doing, I kicked the blanket down, and Crissy could see my chest. She was on her knees, partially covered by the blanket, and maybe she wanted to cover herself back up but I was squeezing her hands so tight...

She was visibly thunderstruck by the sight of my bare breasts. And I was writhing around in such an exaggerated sexual way, and they bounced with each of my pulsations - and Crissy was just hypnotized.

"Keep talking..." I begged.

"Katherine, I - I..."

"Tell me about your nipples, it helps me - Please!"

"Okay - My nipples, they just feel so GOOD - and the way I lay there - I can look at them, and the are hard, and as I rub, I mean - as everything builds, my breasts just seem to move a little faster, and with the oil, when I rub myself..."

"Crissy - oh god - oh god..."

Crissy's face was right in to mine, and she spoke quietly just inches away from my ear, "All the sensations, especially my bum and my clitoris, everything is oily, and everything shakes - my nipples shake - as everything gets all plump and wet..."

And then I just convulsed, and I kicked franticly, and it took a moment of thrashing, but I kicked all the blankets off - and then instantly both Crissy and I were uncovered, and naked on my bed in the little hot room.

Crissy looked a little astonished, our faces were just inches away from each other, but she never let go of my hands.

She was silent for a moment, as I was pulsing with arousal.

Then she smiled and asked, "Do you still think you can cum - like this?"

"I don't know - maybe - but we should try..."

She asked, "What can I do..."

"Don't let go of my hands - I don't wanna touch myself - I think I can cum this way..."

She smiled and whispered, "Okay I wont let go..."

And right then, the way she was holding my hands - it was like she was trying to hide herself from me. She was all scrunched up, in a ball on her knees, in this modest pose, covering her naked body.

And she was holding my hands in front of her. Desperately clutching them.

Our faces were so close, and my breathing was loud and fast. I lay with my head on the pillow, and looked up at her.

And she looked so concerned, and asked, "What can I do?"

"Crissy, your nipples - how do they bounce?"

"Just before I cum, they just wiggle, like my whole body is vibrating..."

And hearing her say that, it was so frantic for me - I started squirming and writhing with such passion,

"Oh Crissy - please..."

"I can see them, and they are firm, and they..."

I interrupted, "Crissy - oh god - PLEASE!"

"What?"

I begged, "Crissy - help me - help me - help me..."

I was pleading with her, and then she looked at me with such abandonment.

She whispered, "I wanna help..."

I stammered, "Crissy - I haven't seen you naked - your - your nipples - since we skinny dipped together as little girls..."

She stayed in her modest little pose, and looked right at me. Then she smiled and kissed my shaking hands.

And she sat up, and Oh god - after all those years - I was actually seeing her breasts.

"Crissy - Oh god..." And as I spoke, I could feel hot tears form in my eyes.

She sat there, upright on her knees - and she looked so heart wrenchingly beautiful. I started to cry.

She looked so worried for me and whispered, "Katherine - I wanna help."

I whispered, sounding frightened, "Crissy? Crissy?"

She asked, "Pleeeese, how can I help?"

And then, with Crissy next to me, so close and holding my hands.

I spread my legs really wide, and I just let my hips start pumping - at the air, at nothing. The motion was uncontrollable.

She looked down at me, at my naked body, as my groin was desperately humping. And she was gripping my hands, and she looked confused.

And I was staring at her lovely breasts, and her hard little nipples, and crying.

She looked back to me and asked, "I wanna help - please."

I whispered, "Crissy - P-Please - hold my hands to the bed."

"Show me how."

And I carefully moved so she was holding my hands down on each side of my shoulders. My palms were up, and she interlocked her fingers and held them down.

To hold my hands like this, she had to lean in, and loom over me.

"Like this?"

She was above me, and her small breasts hung down, so close to my face - I was utterly transfixed.

"Yes - Crissy - I wanna cum like this..."

"Please - what can I do?"

"Your nipples - how would they shake?"

"Just as I get to that point, as I build up, so I'm shaking, and my body..."

I interrupted, "Crissy, you look SO perfect and beautiful..."

"Katherine - oh god..."

"You look wonderful, I love seeing you - I LOVE IT!"

And then she began to rock, and her tiny breasts moved with each motion.

I cried out, "Oh god - Crissy -YES!"

And she gave into it, and she stayed above me and let her chest wiggle faster and faster. We were face to face, and I could hear the pace of her breathing increase.

I asked, "Is this how it is, when your floating?"

"No - it's like this...

And then she changed tempo, and just sort of shivered, in this fast and passionate way. It was astounding, it was like that final emotional shudder that I have, just as I come, but she was able to just summon it up and let it happen. And hold it in time.

I whispered, "Oh god - oh god..."

"Oh Katherine - this feels so good..."

And then she moved a little so her breasts were right above my face.

Crissy stammered, "They shake like this, when I'm floating..."

I was in shock, it was so beautiful. I stared for a long moment.

And then, without realizing what I was doing - I was kissing her tiny hard nipples.

Crissy immediately gasped out, "Oh Jesus - Katherine!"

And then I was sucking, her little nipples felt so hard and so tiny in my mouth, I was so thrilled, and I sucked madly - like a tiny baby lost in the joys of drinking her mothers milk.

Crissy stammered, "Yes, Oh my god - YES!"

And I was sucking, and squirming - and my hips were pumping - and Crissy was holding my hands down. She was floating above me, and she was panting.

And then I heard Crissy whisper, "Katherine - Oh god - Katherine - I love you so much..."

That just made me suck harder, and Crissy just got more excited.

She panted, "I love you..."

I went on sucking, I was just lost.

Crissy said it again, it sounded like she was crying, "I love you - I love you..."

I stopped sucking, and looked up, and I gasped out, "I love you too - Crissy, I love you so much..."

Crissy smiled and asked, "Can you cum like this?"

"Yes - I think I can - Yes - YES!"

Crissy had been sitting, on her knees, off to my side, as she held my hands down.

She asked, "Tell me what I can do - I wanna help..."

"I wanna see - how you shaved - how it looks."

And instantly, Crissy was on top of me, straddling me, with one knee on each side of my ribs. And her beautiful hips were just above my belly button.

She was till holding my hands, flat on the bed.

Crissy's little vagina was silky smooth. And it was wet.

"Oh my god..."

"Crissy, Please - I wanna see more..."

And she stood up a little taller - high up on her knees, arching her hips toward me.

As soon as I saw her, in this taller pose, I began squirming and thrusting my hips. I was writhing in this uncontrollable way.

Crissy said, "Oh my god, Katherine - are you okay?"

"YES! I feel so - oh god - so unbelievably turned-on - I'm floating..."

And I squirmed down, so my face was closer to her shaved vagina. I got under her, even as she held my hands.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers