Flower of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure what to say," Miyoshi finally managed.

"Say you feel the same way about me," Alice replied, thinking that if Miyoshi didn't, she had really made a fool of herself.

"Oh Alice, of course I do," Miyoshi said, her voice filled with emotion. "I started to fall in love with you that first day in the cafeteria."

With that, Miyoshi closed the distance between them and, wrapping her arms around Alice to pull her down to her level, kissed her. It was a soft kiss at first, the sort close friends might share, but quickly became much more. Alice felt the brush of the younger woman's tongue against her lips and without hesitation, opened her mouth to admit it. They started slowly, gently exploring the inner reaches of each other's mouth as previously repressed passions sparked to new life.

It was a kiss that resonated across Alice's lips even after their mouths parted. The thirty-two year old hadn't been a virgin on her wedding night, nor had she been close to celibate since her divorce, yet this single kiss had made her feel like a teenager again, one filled with the blush of virginity.

A second kiss followed, this time initiated by Alice and fueled by a desire she hadn't felt in a very long time. To her surprise, and seemingly without forethought, she found her hand around one of Miyoshi's breasts, her fingers squeezing the malleable flesh. Having done so to her own on numerous occasions, Alice sometimes wondered how touching another woman's might differ. It delighted her to find that the act carried an excitement of its own. A third kiss followed, then a fourth, each building on the one that had preceded it.

Someone along the way, Alice realized that Miyoshi had again taken control and, given the difference in their ages, felt a bit awkward about it. But then she reminded herself that, in this situation at least, it was experience, not age, that mattered, and that belonged to the younger woman.

As they continued to kiss, each of them also explored the other's body with fevered enthusiasm, probing hitherto forbidden places. Alice was reminded of the make out parties she'd attended in her teens, basement gatherings where, once the lights went out, couples scrambled to find a secluded spot to neck. Now, however, there was no need for the cover of darkness. In fact, she'd long since learned that such activity was much more enjoyable in the light of day, where each participant could more fully enjoy the delights of the other.

Drawn to Alice's substantial mounds, Miyoshi cupped the underside of both breasts in the palms of her hands and with a skillful dexterity used her thumbs to bring the thick nipples to a hardness that could not only be felt but seen through the thin layers of cloth covering them. While it was a fallacy that most Japanese women had small busts, few were as blessed as Alice and of that number, fewer still might be attracted to other women. That she would soon enough enjoy an even closer examination of that bounty filled the young woman with an excited anticipation.

"Why don't we make ourselves a bit more comfortable?" Miyoshi suggested as, without waiting for a reply, she reached for the zipper of Alice's dress and began to draw it downward.

As the blue dress slackened around her body, Miyoshi's attention was drawn to the white lace bra that Alice wore beneath it. Ever practical, her first impression was that, while beautiful, it nevertheless seemed far too insubstantial to perform the function intended. That thought, however, caused but a momentary distraction as, even as she admired Alice's taste in lingerie, Miyoshi was already moving to divest her of it.

She had the white belt around the older woman's waist already half undone and once it was opened fully, the no longer taut outfit fell free around Alice. Lifting it up and over her head, dropping it to the floor afterwards, took only a minimum extra effort.

Miyoshi allowed herself a long moment to appreciate Alice's near naked form, an indulgence she'd never allowed herself before. It was a body not without its flaws, but that was exactly what had drawn her to it. She had never been one for perfection, or at least the version of it exhibited in popular men's magazines.

A small smile formed on the corner of Miyoshi's mouth as her gaze drifted to between Alice's legs and she took note of the small but highly noticeable dampness displayed on the front of the blonde's white panties. That she had been the cause of it brought her no small measure of satisfaction.

Again their lips met, tongues fiercely intertwining as Miyoshi took hold of Alice by her upper arms and pressed her back against the wall behind them. Their bodies came together as one, sharing the warmth of the fire within, one continuing to grow with increasing intensity.

"Aren't you going to get comfortable too?" Alice asked, a hunger evident in her voice.

"Of course," Miyoshi assured her, "but first..."

Reaching upward, Miyoshi carefully undid the gold chain and locket from around Alice's neck, gently placing it on the small table a few feet away. She'd remembered her friend mentioning that it had belonged to a favorite aunt and, having been brought up to revere family heirlooms, didn't want to see it damaged. Her own pearls, which were important to her but of a far more recent vintage, were laid next to the pendant.

Turning back to Alice, Miyoshi reached for the corded sash around her waist and undid the deceptively simple cincture with a gentle pull. It took just as little effort to ease the now loose covering off, first from one shoulder, then the other until the weight of the summer frock was enough in itself to carry it to the ground once she released her grip on it. As it dropped around her ankles, Miyoshi simply stepped out of it.

Even though she had watched Miyoshi change clothes only a few hours before, Alice felt an unexpected exhilaration watching her do so again now. If she thought about it, there were too many instances to count in which she'd seen other women in various stages of undress, but this was the first time the sight had ever produced a sexual thrill.

Miyoshi's bra and panties were of common design, the sort found in most local department stores. Yet Alice thought them the most erotic undergarments she'd ever seen, far sexier than anything to be found in any Victoria Secret's catalogue. Her heart skipped a beat as Miyoshi closed the space between them to once more share the sweetness of her mouth.

Miyoshi's hands again cupped Alice's breasts, squeezing them softly as she lifted them high enough that she could kiss the exposed flesh of each. Sliding one hand behind the taller woman's back, Miyoshi exhibited a dexterity that most men would envy as, with incredible ease, she undid the clasp holding Alice's bra tight against her body. The thin garment popped forward as it fell loose enough to be eased off with her other hand.

Magnificent was the first word that came to Miyoshi as she took in the near perfect symmetry of Alice's mounds. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the large, rich pink circles that capped each of them, with nipples thicker and longer than her own. Again cupping the underside of each, she reveled in the warmth of the now naked flesh, sliding her fingers upward until they reached the excited tips.

"That feels so nice," Alice moaned softly as Miyoshi massaged them gently.

"I think this will feel even better," the younger woman promised with a smile as she lowered her head slightly and guided one of the nipples she'd been fondling toward her mouth.

Miyoshi's lips closed around Alice's large nipple, her tongue caressing it softly. The firm, wet touch brought an even louder moan from Alice as she reached out and ran her hand through Miyoshi's hair, urging her to take more of her inside her mouth.

A request Miyoshi was more than happy to accede to, continuing to squeeze the pliant flesh even as she covered it with a mix of soft and hard kisses. She then shifted her attention to Alice's other breast, kissing her way across the deep valley that separated the two. Yet, even as her mouth closed around her new prize, the one she had just left wasn't abandoned as her skillful hand continued to massage it gently.

Back and forth Miyoshi went, moving from breast to breast, interlacing her attentions there with repeated returns to the delights of Alice's mouth. After one such diversion, Miyoshi glided a hand down between Alice's breasts, continuing across the flat of her stomach until it came to rest above the waistband of her panties. A barrier that proved to be negligible as it gave way to the young woman's fingers, which slipped under the elastic band to seek out the treasure contained within.

"Oh yes," Alice moaned softly as she felt the edge of Miyoshi's hand brush against her already excited clitoris.

Miyoshi guided two fingers down the length of Alice's mound, stroking the sensitive flesh with a sense of familiarity. A touch that sent radiating ripples of pleasure across her trembling form - heralding what was to come. Alice wasn't totally sure what that might be, but knew innately that it would be wondrous. The slightest of pressures saw the tips of those fingers past the gates of bliss as, closing her eyes as to savor the moment, Alice simultaneously them in with an even louder cry of delight. One that grew in volume and intensity as Miyoshi began to work her hand in and out of her, each repetition gaining in strength and speed.

Rocked by the forces Miyoshi had unleashed, Alice fell back against the wall for support, her legs growing weak beneath her. An unbidden thought flashed through her mind that it couldn't get any better than this, only to just as quickly fade away as she was proven so very wrong.

Before Alice was even aware she had done so, Miyoshi withdrew her hand and, in almost the same motion, dropped down onto her knees. From her vantage point, it was impossible for Alice to see the lustful glow in the younger woman's eyes, but the passion it reflected was demonstrated soon enough. With a frightening ease, the petite woman before her took hold of her prohibitively expensive but fragile panties and literally ripped them from her body.

Reduced now to a worthless rag, the undergarment had barely reached the floor before Miyoshi reached out with her hand and gently parted the delicate petals of Alice's flower, exposing the pinkness within. Further extending an outstretched finger, she traced a line from the center up to the small but excited nub above it, grazing just the edge of it with its tip.

"So very beautiful," Miyoshi quietly said as she took in the beauty of Alice's womanhood, "such a lovely flower."

Taking a deep breath, Miyoshi ran her other hand up along Alice's inner thigh, the tips of her fingers brushing against the smooth skin. The caress of her hand was followed by that of her lips as she kissed the warm flesh, alternating from side to side as she worked her way up Alice's legs toward her prize.

Several times Miyoshi skirted the edge of glory, until finally, she laid the tip of her tongue directly on the underside of Alice's clit, triggering a reaction not unlike that of a match dropped in a pool of gasoline. Quickly she fully engulfed the excited pearl, wrapping her mouth around it as she continued to caress it with the flat of her tongue. Alice hadn't been the only one to have had dreams, and now that those fantasies had become reality, Miyoshi found herself filled with a voracious hunger.

Overwhelmed by the sudden rush of passion that ripped across her body, Alice cried out an invocation to the Almighty, one that, given the circumstances, would've doubtlessly disappointed the Sisters that had taught it to her in Sunday School.

Releasing Alice's clit, Miyoshi glided her tongue deep inside Alice, exploring her inner core in search of those sensitive spots that few lovers ever took the time to seek out. Hidden triggers that could quickly carry the woman before her to unimagined heights.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Alice gasped, her body quivering with excitement and anticipation as Miyoshi soon found what she was looking for and brought the short haired blonde to the edge of the precipice, and with it a euphoria beyond any she'd imagined.

The minute hand of the clock marked off half its hourly journey as Miyoshi continued to guide Alice along the road to rapture. The older woman's heart raced as tiny beads of sweat trickled down her breasts, even as her breaths grew short and shallow. Twice Alice thought herself about to explode, only to have that goal fade to dust as Miyoshi scaled back her efforts just enough to delay the eruption. It was almost cruel in a way, yet at the same time joyous, for the real prize was not just the destination but the journey as well.

But all journeys must have an end and it wasn't long before Alice's body exploded in a fireball of ecstasy. One that sent resounding waves of gratification ripping across every inch of her quaking form. If only for a transitory moment, she was one with the goddess, that joining heralded by a low but triumphant cry. Alice could not help but feel that, now having been brought to orgasm by another woman, she had lost her virginity a second time.

-=-=-=-=-

"Are you okay?" Miyoshi asked as, while lifting herself back to her feet, she noticed that Alice seemed a bit unsteady on hers.

'I'm fine, just give me a minute," Alice replied, steering herself back towards the couch so that she could sit down. "That was ... extraordinary. You are extraordinary."

Miyoshi smiled: she'd never been called that before.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Miyoshi repeated.

"I'm fine. You just look a lot out of me, that's all," Alice replied. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you; just let me catch my breath."

"Take all the time you need," Miyoshi offered. "Can I get you something to drink maybe?"

"No, I'm good, really," Alice insisted, actually already feeling better, now that she'd had a moment to clear her head. "But would you mind terribly if I took a minute and asked you something?"

"Alice, you can ask me anything," Miyoshi replied.

"Why me?" Alice asked.

Two simple words, but they spoke volumes. Why, of all the women Miyoshi had to have encountered since emigrating to the States, had Alice been the one she decided to open up to?

"I am afraid the answer is a little embarrassing," Miyoshi said, a noticeable hesitation in her voice.

"Now you definitely have to tell me," Alice said, suppressing a small smile.

Miyoshi took a breath and confessed that Alice greatly reminded her of a teacher she'd had in high school named Amanda Burke. An Englishwoman who'd married a Japanese national, the thirty-something blonde had been the first woman to stir sexual desire in the teenager. A schoolgirl crush, it differentiated from a hundred others that year only in that it had involved a female instructor.

"Are you worried that I might be offended that you first felt attracted to me because I looked like someone else?" Alice asked.

Miyoshi nodded her head, then quickly added that once she got to know Alice, the feelings she felt were for her, not the memory of her old teacher.

Alice almost laughed, but resisted the urge as a memory from her college days flashed to the forefront of her thoughts. Of the night she'd blown an upperclassman she met at a party for no other reason than she thought he'd looked like Warren Beatty in "Bonnie and Clyde." It had been a conclusion reached after too many beers, and one that hadn't carried over into the next morning, once their effect had passed.

"Trust me, that's not a problem," Alice said, her smile now full grown.

A smile that was reflected on Miyoshi's face as well.

At that, Alice leaned toward Miyoshi and, with her hand on her cheek, kissed her. A kiss that the younger woman enthusiastically returned as each recognized that the time for talk had passed.

In uncharted waters as far as knowing how to make love to another woman, Alice nevertheless was determined to be more than just the passive recipient of Miyoshi's attentions. What worked for her, she reasoned, should also work for the Japanese woman; the rest she would figure out as she went. A major plus in her favor, she believed, was a long-standing belief that, in the privacy of the bedroom, nothing was ever taboo.

Alice slipped her fingers under the left strap of Miyoshi's simple bra, sliding it down off her shoulder. The right strap followed, after which came the small clasp between the cups. Once unfastened, the support garment fell free, revealing the soft rounded breasts it had hidden. Alice had seen Miyoshi topless before as she'd noted, this time was different. This time she looked at her with desire in her eyes.

Back in the store, Miyoshi had again pointed out that her breasts were smaller than Alice's, who judged that to be true by more than a full cup size. Nevertheless, she also thought them beautiful and perfectly proportioned for Miyoshi's frame. In fact, there were times that Alice had envied her friend's smaller breasts, if only for the fact that, given the outfit, she sometimes didn't need a bra at all.

Running her fingers across the soft globes, Alice left a faint trail on the porcelain skin as she worked her way to their dark hued nipples. Tiny nubs that proved so sensitive that even a slight caress of Alice's hand was enough to cause Miyoshi to softly moan. Encouraged, Alice replaced her hands with that of her mouth, aggressively taking each tip between her lips, causing Miyoshi to moan even louder. Back and forth Alice moved, alternating between each as she began to more fully understand men's interest in her own bounty.

Pleased with the result of her efforts but eager to do more, Alice glided her hand down between Miyoshi's legs, duplicating the younger woman's actions of a short time before. She placed her palm flat on Miyoshi's cloth covered mound, rubbing it gently as she herself liked to be touched - at least in the beginning. Hearing Miyoshi sigh, she applied a bit more pressure as they shared yet another kiss.

Alice didn't think Miyoshi's panties would be as easily torn as hers, being more practical than decorative, so she discarded any thought of making a similar demonstrative display. Instead she simply took hold of them at the edges and slid them off before positioning herself between Miyoshi's parted thighs.

The flower before her, to use Miyoshi's terminology, was just different enough for Alice to take a moment to compare that difference. As a teenager, she had been curious enough about her own sex to have tried to examine it, using a hand held mirror. An imperfect solution, admittedly, but the best she could come up with, as it would've been unthinkable to ask even her closest friend to show her theirs. Later on, she had further opportunity to really see what she looked like down there, when her now ex-husband had convinced her to pose for a set of Polaroid photographs on their honeymoon. Pictures she had been sure to destroy years later, when it became obvious that the honeymoon was long past.

The most distinct difference between the two women, Alice noted, was the amount of body hair, or in Miyoshi's case an almost total absence of it. It had been her personal experience that if she didn't diligently trim her body hair, it wouldn't take long for her mound to look like it was covered with fur. Miyoshi didn't appear to have ever had that problem, as there was barely a tuft of dark hair to be seen. Another thing she would later envy her for.

But like so many other thoughts that appeared and faded from Alice's mind, this too dissipated as she reached out and brushed her fingers against the damp mound, feeling Miyoshi react to even that simple touch. Encouraged, she continued on and, parting the folds, slipped her fingers inside the younger woman. A faint cry of delight filled the air as Alice slowly pressed her fingers forward, then back, in a continuous motion, picking up speed with each repetition.