Flower of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on for a while longer, planning to continue for as long as it took to bring Miyoshi the same joy she had imparted to her. But after only a few minutes, Alice abruptly found herself filled with an overwhelming desire to taste Miyoshi, a sudden longing that couldn't be denied. Withdrawing her hand, Alice slid off the couch and, dropping to her knees, lowered her head between the dark haired woman's legs.

Miyoshi had been enjoying Alice's attention and was slightly disappointed when it stopped, but only for a moment as she quickly understood what she was doing. She had dreamed of Alice performing cunnilingus on her at least once a week, and her heart jumped a beat as she realized that was about to become reality.

The scent of Miyoshi's womanhood was like an aphrodisiac as Alice reached out and cleared a path with her hands, allowing her to probe deep within the pink valley beyond with her tongue. Like so many other things today, it seemed such a natural thing to do, and she approached it with far more ease than on the first occasion of being in a similar situation with a man. She closed her eyes as she drew back her tongue, now covered with the ambrosia of Miyoshi's excitement, a honeyed treat which proved all that Alice had hoped it might be.

Emboldened, Alice sought out Miyoshi's clitoris, massaging it with the tip of her tongue before guiding it into her mouth, there to be further caressed with all the passion she could draw upon. Her fingers were again inside the smaller woman, finding their way to all the right places, some of which, Alice was pleased to discover, were indeed universal. Any small hesitation that might have existed when she started had been brushed aside and it didn't take long for her to develop a rhythm, one that soon began to drive Miyoshi wild as her body gyrated back and forth.

As Alice would later learn, it was common for Miyoshi to revert to her native tongue when aroused and now proved no exception. Alice didn't understand the words but their meaning was unmistakable. Especially when, placing her hands behind Alice's head and interlocking her fingers, Miyoshi made her desire clear as she pulled her even tighter against her mound, giving Alice little room to maneuver but at the same time increasing the results of her efforts.

Of all the things she had learned, or would eventually learn, about the woman she now focused her full intentions on, none would be more surprising to Alice than the fact that, prior to today, Miyoshi hadn't been intimate with anyone since before leaving Japan. The idea of being celibate that long was unthinkable to Alice, but at the same time she could understand how such an abstinence could leave a woman with a hair trigger - one that Alice was so very close to tripping.

In fact, it was only a few minutes later that Miyoshi's body stiffened for a moment, then exploded in orgasmic fury. An eruption so powerful that it also brought on a smaller but still enjoyable climax in Alice as well. For many years, Alice had heard of spontaneous orgasms, but always thought them no more than urban legends. Never had she been so delighted to be proven wrong.

Later, when she had the chance to think about it, Alice would recognize that it had been her sense of accomplishment in having brought Miyoshi to orgasm that had caused myth to become reality. For now at least, she was content to just rest her head in Miyoshi's lap and enjoy the moment. She knew her life had indisputably changed, in ways that would've been unimaginable only months before. A change that would not be without cost, but one well worth it.

END