Fluffer in Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Waiter," Alan said, turning and holding up his hand. "The check please, and one more slice of cheesecake to go." He turned back, seeing Rachel smile back at him as he winked at her.

*

Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Alan's eighth-floor apartment condo. Rachel followed him inside, the container with her cheesecake clutched in her hand. Daylight was starting to fade as he led her into the living room, a wall of windows before her. She noticed it led to a big balcony that ran the length of the room, with a spectacular view of the ocean beyond.

"Do you like it?" he asked as she followed him outside, the view through the glass and steel guardrail taking her breath away. His view faced the ocean, with no other buildings in sight. She could only stare, the distant sound of the ocean lapping against the shore seeming to take away all the cares of the day.

"It's beautiful," she replied, her eyes taking in everything she could. He had a nice setup, with a couple of loungers and a small table with two other chairs near one end. At the other end, she noticed a hot tub with a small table beside it. "It's so different than my tiny apartment. You must love it."

"Yes, I do. I spend a lot of time out here. It's nice to just relax and listen to the ocean, or soak in the hot tub. We could do that later, if you like."

"That would be nice. I've never been in a hot tub before."

"You're kidding?"

"No. You don't find a lot of them in Nebraska."

"Well, it will be a treat for you then."

"I don't have a swimsuit with me," she said, looking down at what she was wearing.

"Aah, don't worry about that," Alan said as he looked her plump curvy body up and down. "We'll figure something out. Come on, let's go back inside."

"Okay."

"Let me take that from you," he said, reaching forward and taking the container with the cheesecake from her. "I'll just put that in the fridge for now. You should probably take off your jacket and boots and get comfortable."

"All right." The main part of the apartment was an open concept design, and as he stepped into the modern-looking kitchen, Rachel took off her blazer and kicked off her short boots, slipping the jacket over the back of one of his dining room chairs and setting her shoes near the front door.

"Are you ready for the rest of the fifty-cent tour?" he asked as he came out of the kitchen.

"I'd love it."

"Well, this is the kitchen," he said, pointing to the big galley kitchen, everything done up in a modern high-tech style, just like the other parts of the apartment she'd seen so far. "And this is the second bedroom, which I use as kind of an office." He led her to a door just off the kitchen. She spotted a double bed in the room, along with a desk with a computer on it and some sporting equipment stacked in the corners. He pointed to a door next to the spare room. "And there's a full bathroom right here, should you need it." She nodded and then followed him as he turned away.

"You've seen most of what they call the great room," he said as they returned to the other side of the apartment, her eyes now taking in the high ceilings and rich light-gray wall tones that fit in with the modern look perfectly. A huge TV was mounted on one wall, with a black leather couch and big recliner facing it. She followed him into the master bedroom, which was huge. Again, everything was done up in a modern high-tech motif, with lots of glass and chrome. The king-size bed was enormous, but tastefully decorated with throw pillows in different tones of grays that accented the pearl-gray comforter. Floor to ceiling windows faced onto the bed, the blinds now open, the view to the ocean just as spectacular as the one from the living room.

"And this is the ensuite bathroom." He let her poke her head in as he stood to one side. Just like the rest of the room, the bathroom was massive, with chrome and silver fixtures, a big glass-enclosed shower with multiple shower heads looking deliciously inviting. So different than her simple tub with the plastic shower curtain that she had in her little apartment.

"So, that's about it," he said as they returned to the high-ceilinged living room.

"It's incredible," Rachel gushed, her eyes going from one thing to the next. "You must love it."

"Yes. I guess I've been lucky. This industry can be good to you, but it can tough too. Hopefully with some help, you'll be fine."

"I can only dream about living in a place like this," Rachel said, gesturing to the various objects around the room before nodding to the view outside. She ended up with her eyes on him as he looked out the window at the view she'd indicated. He was so handsome, and so sensually attractive that she felt herself getting all tingly inside. "Do you think...do you think we could start my lesson now?"

Alan turned to see her staring at him, her face flushed, her big tits heaving beneath her tight turtleneck. It made him smile inside, seeing how eager this plump young girl was. "I think that's a great idea. Why waste any more time."

"Umm, how do you want to do this?"

"Well, for now, we'll try to keep things similar to the way they'd work on the set." Standing in the middle of the living room, he reached over and tossed one of the pillows from the couch onto the floor in front of him. "So, why don't you take your place on your knees there while I get undressed?"

"Yes, sir," Rachel answered immediately, stepping over and kneeling on the pillow as he unbuttoned his shirt.

He nodded solemnly and had to suppress another smile when she'd used the word 'sir'. He liked the way this was going. "Don't forget your hairband," he reminded her as he tossed his shirt aside and started undoing his jeans.

"Oh yes. Thank you, sir. I almost forgot." Alan was thrilled with how obedient the plump young girl was. He watched as she whipped her inky black hair up into a tight ponytail, securing it tightly so her round pretty face and full mouth were his to use. In a way, he felt bad for taking advantage of the sweet young thing's naïve nature, but he could tell by the hungry look in her eyes that she wanted his cock just as badly as he wanted to give it to her—maybe more. He knew he'd never do anything to hurt her, that wasn't his style. If she continued to go along with his ruse, that was fine with him. It looked like they would both get the pleasure they wanted. If she wanted out, he'd be able to sense that, even if she didn't say anything. If that happened, he'd end this charade right away. Taking advantage of someone against their will was not in his wheelhouse. He'd seen enough of that in the porn industry and it sickened him. No, if he got the feeling Rachel was uncomfortable with what was going to happen, he'd let her know it was time to call it a night, and take her home, making sure she felt safe at all times. But if she wanted something different...well...

"All right then," he said as he pulled his jeans off and tossed them next to his shirt, standing before her in his white fitted boxers, his enormous package thrusting towards her face. He watched her dark eyes focus on his midsection, smiling to himself as he watched her tongue come out and circle her lips instinctively. "How about we start with you taking my underwear off? And then you can practice sucking me once you have my cock out." He saw her eyes light up as he stepped closer, his jam-packed bulge mere inches from her face. "Would you like that?"

Rachel started nodding anxiously as she stared intently at his tented-out underwear. "Y...yes," she stammered, her hands starting to slide up the front of his powerful thighs. Rachel felt her pussy leaking like crazy as she looked up at the handsome porn star standing over her. His muscular tanned body made him look like a god, and she felt her heart start to pound as she just looked at him, taking in every glorious inch of his perfect masculine body—and she hadn't even gotten to his cock yet. It looked like he was hiding an enormous salami in his shorts, the tube of flesh casting bold shadows across the front of his underwear, the defined mushroom head heading off towards one hip. She felt her mouth salivating, and knew she wanted that gorgeous cylinder of flesh in her mouth more than she'd wanted anything in the world. She also knew she'd do a much better job of servicing it that the Tanya woman had done of the set earlier. No, Rachel knew she wouldn't just service his prick—no, it was a huge majestic cock that needed to be worshipped—and she knew she could give it the respect it deserved.

She reached up to the waistband of his fitted boxers and tugged downwards, the elasticized material coming away from his defined abdomen. She started to lower them, noticing how cleanly shaven his groin was. She found herself licking her lips unconsciously as the thick root of his manhood came into view, the girth as big around as her wrist. She tugged harder, the waistband catching on his massive cockhead, before she pulled it right over the big knob, his underwear dropping to the floor as his prick sprang forward.

"Oh my God," she muttered under her breath as it flexed up right in front of her face. Once it was freed from the confines of his underwear, it seemed to unfurl like a giant anaconda, rising up and surveying the world in which it was king from the wet red eye at the tip. She felt herself breathing raggedly as she looked at it. She'd been amazed at how big it had looked on the set today, but up close like this, it took her breath away, and it was only about half hard!

Alan saw the mesmerized look in her eyes, the girl almost salivating with desire as she looked at his heavy prick. Yes, this is what he had in mind after talking to Fitz, a sweet adorable girl who looked like she wanted an all-day sucker. And he had just the mushroom-capped lollipop she wanted. He flexed his midsection, seeing her gasp under her breath as his semi-hard dick bobbed enticingly mere inches from her mouth. "There you go then, we've got all night. You can practice sucking on it as long as you want."

Rachel could feel her heart racing, his words like sweet music to her ears. She already fallen in love with his cock, and knew in her heart she wanted nothing more than to worship it all night long. She reached up and circled her fingers around the base of his pulsing dong, her palm sliding over his shaven groin. She could feel the heat flowing through the big slab of meat into her hand, and it seemed to flow right through her whole body to her steaming box. She closed her fingers, noticing that the tips of her fingers came nowhere close to touching the heel of her palm. "Oh my God, it's so big," she muttered unconsciously, her hand closing down as she took a tentative pump forwards.

Alan smiled to himself, having heard her speak quietly to herself. He could see the look of sluttish desire in her dark eyes, her tongue running out to wet her lips once more as she raised up slightly, pursing her full red lips into a gorgeously enticing cock-sucking 'O'.

Rachel felt mesmerized by the huge stallion-like cock right in front of her, the long thick shaft continuing to lift and extend towards her waiting mouth. She couldn't wait any longer, and opened her mouth eagerly, lifting up on her knees as she brought her open mouth towards the broad crimson cockhead. The heat was pulsing from the puffy knob, and she touched her lips to it, closing her eyes in bliss as she kissed it, wanting it, loving it, needing it.

"Mmm," she purred deep in her throat as she pushed a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, rolling her tongue over the spongy glans as she bathed it with her hot spit. She pushed her mouth further forwards, feeling her lips stretch to accommodate the bloated monster. She felt the corners of mouth on the verge of tearing, and then her full red lips slipped right over the coronal ridge, locking the lemon-sized knob within her mouth.

"Ohhnn," she gave off an animal-like groan of pleasure as her lips closed down, her tongue rolling luxuriously over the massive cockhead, her eyes closed in surrender as she started to worship the most perfect cock imaginable. With her tongue swirling slowly around the enflamed knob, she pushed herself forward, her pursed lips sliding wickedly down his stiffening shaft. Her circling hand pumped upwards, as if forcing more blood into the strengthening barrel. She could feel it responding quickly, the steely rod getting harder as she started to bob her head up and down, her tongue rubbing and pressing against the growing prick.

Alan looked at the plump young girl, overwhelmed by her level of enthusiasm. He'd had a ton of blow jobs in his life, from his high school English teacher to many women in the porn industry, but he'd never had one from someone who was as enthusiastic and eager as this young girl. He knew that attitude was the key to a good blowjob. That was usually the problem with women in the industry. Onscreen, they'd just go through the motions, wanting to finish and get they pay check. In his experience, the fluffers were the talented ones. To some, it was just a job, something they did to make the rent. But occasionally, you'd find one that loved her duties, loved to suck cock like nothing else mattered in this world. And the way this plump young girl was sucking his cock right now, she seemed to put even those select few to shame. She'd only had her mouth on his dick for just over a minute now, and he was already rock hard.

"Mmm," Rachel mewed and purred as she continued to suck. She drew in her cheeks as she bobbed back and forth, creating a hot buttery sheath that enveloped his thrusting erection. She was lost, lost in the sultry rapture that only came from servicing a perfect cock—a long, hard cylinder of flesh that throbbed with power. She could feel herself continuing to leak into her panties, and wondered at this point if the dampness was showing right through her jeans. She felt her own pleasure level rising as she sucked, eagerly surrendering herself to the job of worshipping this man's cock.

Alan couldn't believe how amazing the blow job this girl was giving him was. The inside of her mouth felt like it was on fire. From the intense heat inside her mouth, he was sure she must be running a high fever. But whatever it was, it wasn't slowing her down. She bobbed her head enthusiastically, whimpering and mewing with desire as she sucked. He liked the way she used lots of saliva, her hot spit flowing down his upright shaft and leaking from the corners of her stretched lips. Her slow, yet insistent, technique was amazing, better than any porn star he'd had suck his cock. Some girls went at it like it was a race, wanting to get it over. But this girl, this girl knew exactly how to pace herself, giving him as much pleasure as possible, without getting it over too quick. Just the same, he felt himself start to climb the walls with the need to fill that gorgeous mouth of hers, and that wasn't supposed to happen this quickly. He was known in the industry for his control, almost being able to come when he chose to. But this girl had his balls drawing up close to his body already, and she only seemed to be getting started.

"Okay, that's a good start," he said, stepping back and pulling his thrusting erection out of her mouth with a loud "POP!" He stepped back and sat on the easy chair facing the wall-mounted TV, his throbbing dick standing totally upright. He looked over at the kneeling girl who was watching him, not understanding what was going on. Her wide full mouth was open and wet as she breathed raggedly, her big tits heaving beneath her tight sweater. "This lesson is supposed to be to help you make cocks hard, so let's take a short break here and let things relax and go down a bit. I think I'll just watch a game for a few minutes and then you can start sucking on it again."

"Oh, all right," Rachel said, sitting on the edge of the couch a short distance away from him, unsure of what was expected of her. She flicked her eyes over, watching his cock slowly start to deflate, the mushroom-shaped knob bobbing teasingly as it dropped lower and lower.

Alan found a college basketball game, knowing he needed something to distract him, wanting to feel this girl amazing mouth on him again, but knowing he had to do something to keep up his little ploy. He felt his cock shrinking as he tried to concentrate on the game, and even with the control he usually had over his cock, that was incredibly difficult, knowing how much he wanted her to keep sucking him. And those tits, those huge round tits of hers—it was hard to keep from staring at them as she sat a short distance away, the massive orbs stretching her tight sweater almost to the bursting point. As he felt his softening prick come to rest on the chair beneath him, he couldn't resist any longer. "Okay, I'm ready for you to start sucking it again." He let his legs roll open, nodding to the spot on the floor in front of him.

"Yes, sir," Rachel replied eagerly, dropping to her knees and crawling between his spread legs. She lifted his dormant cock, stunned by the weight of the limber tube of man-meat. Even flaccid, it was bigger than most men were hard. She pursed her lips and kissed the tip tenderly, acknowledging how much she loved it, and then pursed her lips invitingly forward, slipping them down over the broad head as she took it back into her mouth.

Alan tried to concentrate on the game, but it was useless—her mouth was too fucking good. She'd barely had her mouth back on his dick, and already it was coming up, rapidly filling and pushing her head further back from his body. In no time at all, he was flying at full mast, her mouth bobbing luxuriously up and down over his upright member. Fuck, was she good, unbelievably good. And she continued to purr as she slowly twisted her head as she sucked, enthusiastically servicing his thrusting pecker.

"Okay," he said, taking her head and lifting it off his surging prick. "You can stay there, but let's just take another short break and let it go down." Rachel simply nodded and sat back as he concentrated on the game, willing his dick down. They did this two more times, and then Alan realized it was hopeless, he wanted to come in the girl's talented mouth more than he could have ever imagined. "I know the intent was to have you work to get my cock erect, but I think I know what the problem is."

"There's a problem?" Rachel asked, running her tongue up the full length of his enormous boner.

"Yeah. You're doing very well, but I don't think it's challenging enough for you based on what's happened today."

"What's happened today?"

"Yes. Usually on the set on any given day, I'm expected to come three or four times. Today, I just came in that one scene this afternoon."

"Oh, I see."

"Yes. I'm sure that's the problem. Now, I am a man after all, and I think at this point, in order to get to the point where you'd have to work to get me erect, well, basically...I need to come. If I get rid of a load, it would be more challenging for you after that."

Rachel looked at his raging prick as she continued to kneel between his spread legs. "Okay. I get it. What would you like me to do?"

"Well, to keep this on a professional level, I could always go into the bathroom and jerk off a load. I could do that, or you could help me take care of it right here. It's up to you. I don't really care either way." Alan had seen the desire in her eyes while she'd been sucking him, and he wasn't surprised to see her shaking her head before he'd even finished talking.

"No, you don't need to go into the bathroom. I...I'd be more than willing to help you. After all, you're helping me by letting me do this, right?"

Alan smiled. "I guess you're right about that. But maybe we could help each other more at the same time."