Fluffer in Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that's incredible," he said under his breath as held still, savoring the pleasurable sensation of her hot wet throat gripping his buried cock. He felt her swallow, the delightful rippling sensations running right down his throbbing prick. He slowly pulled back, loving the feel of those tender membranes against his flesh. As soon as he cleared her airway, he noticed her take a deep breath, her hands going to his hips and preventing him from retreating further. As soon as she'd taken the next breath, she pulled him closer, wanting him to take her throat again.

"Oh fuck, yes," he muttered as he held her head and slid his dick back balls deep again. He rolled his hips, and she moaned deep in throat, a lusty growl that he felt run right up through his buried cock. They got into a smooth rhythm, with both of them moaning at the intense pleasure they were enjoying as he buried his cock to the hilt with every stroke. Alan slid both hands down from the back of her head to her neck, feeling her throat expand every time he thrust his cock forward. It felt so wickedly obscene that it fired his ardor even more. He was already on the verge of coming, and feeling her throat expand and contract as he fucked it was incredible. For all the things he'd done as a porn star, he still couldn't believe that this eager young girl was able to take all of his immense cock down her throat, and from the lustful sounds she was making, she was loving it at the same time.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," he said as he felt his balls draw up close to his body. He knew how much she loved the taste, so at the last second, he pulled back, the engorged crown clearing her throat just as he started to shoot. He filled her mouth with his spunk, gob after massive gob spewing forth onto her eagerly-waiting tongue. He continued to hold her head as he came, feeling the muscles in her throat contract as she swallowed, taking his sperm-laden seed deep into her stomach. He tipped his head up and closed his eyes as he came, his cock bucking as he coated her tonsils with semen, torrents of the stuff spewing into her mouth. Her throat had been incredible, so hot and so fucking tight that he thought he'd never stop coming. He heard her squeal as she continued to suck and swallow, her hips twisting in the water as she got off, her plump body shaking and quivering as her climax shot through her. She kept sucking, eagerly swallowing as he continued to fill her, dumping a massive load into her hot wet mouth. Finally, the delicious contractions in his midsection dwindled, and he held her head in his hands, his muscular chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath. He felt her swallow again, taking the last of his milky cum into her belly.

"Oh my God, Rachel, that was amazing," Alan said as she leaned back and slipped her lips off his spent cock, her tongue licking the final drops from the yawning tip.

"Did I do okay?" she asked, her face flushed, her eyes alive with excitement.

"You were incredible. I don't think you have anything to worry about on your new job." Alan slid back into the water, closing his eyes in contented bliss. After a minute or two of complete silence, he opened his eyes and looked at her, seeing a sad look on her face. She looked dejected, but he knew she'd climaxed just as powerfully as he had. "What's wrong, Rachel?"

"If you said I have nothing to worry about on my job, does...does that mean our lesson is over?"

He smiled to himself, now knowing why she'd looked so sad. "Well, listen. Maybe I spoke too soon. You're doing very well, but we might need a couple more lessons just to be sure." She was all smiles again, the crisis over already. He knew what he wanted from her now, but he wanted to toy with her for just a second or two longer. "Maybe for now though, I should take you home until next time."

"Oh, well...I...I understand," she replied, the look of gloom and doom back in a second.

He smiled inside. Her response was just as he'd hoped. "But it is kind of late. I'll leave the choice up to you. I can take you home, or you can stay over and I'll let you practice all night long?"

"Really? You'd really let me do that?" She was absolutely beaming now.

"If that's what you'd like. I've got to get some sleep, but I know my cock. It'll pretty much stay hard as long as you keep sucking on it, and if that's what you want to do, that's okay with me."

"I...I'd like that," Rachel responded immediately, grinning from ear to ear.

"If you keep sucking it, I'll probably need to come a few more times during the night, but I'll wake up and feed you when I get to that point. Okay?"

"Yes, that's fine, I understand."

"All right then, let's see if we can find you something to wear to bed," Alan said as he stepped out of the hot tub, grabbing one towel for himself and tossing the other one to Rachel.

As she started drying herself, she wondered what the rest of this night was going to be like. Her mouth and throat were buzzing, and she patted her stomach, knowing this handsome young man had already filled it with his hot thick cum. But she knew she wanted moreโ€”a lot more.