Fluffer in Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"Are you enjoying yourself, Rachel? Are you feeling sexually excited by sucking my cock?"

Rachel felt herself blush, but nodded just the same. "Yes sir."

"Well, I have a suggestion that I think would help both of us. I noticed how nice your breasts look in that sweater you're wearing. Why don't you take off your sweater and jeans? That way, I'm sure that looking at your breasts would help me get off faster. Also, we're both adults here, so I'm just going to come right out and say it. If you feel like it, you could finger yourself while you're sucking my cock. Don't you think it would be nice if we both got off at the same time?"

Rachel felt that tingling feeling start deep in her pussy as a shiver of excitement ran down her spine. "Yes, that would be nice." As Alan nodded, she stood up and peeled off her sweater. She felt his eyes looking at her appraisingly as she undid her jeans, shifting her wide full hips from side to side as she shimmied out of them.

Jesus, those are great-looking tits, Alan said to himself as he looked at the big set of jugs, gloriously displayed in a lacy white bra that she was almost spilling out of. Her high-cut French panties made her wide hips and plump body look enticingly sexy. Yes, this was woman that was built for action. But it was that amazing mouth of hers that he wanted more than anything. Maybe he'd make use of the rest of that lush curvy body of hers some other time. She dropped back to her knees, giving him a spectacular view right down into cleavage as she leaned forward, eager to get her mouth back on his throbbing prick. "But just so you know, when I come, I tend to shoot a lot. I hope that's not going to be a problem."

Rachel demurely shook her head from side to side. Remembering what he'd said about them both being adults, she felt it safe to speak honestly. "No, that's fine. I...I love the taste of cum actually."

Alan wasn't surprised by her answer, the way she was rapturously working on his cock had already told him all he needed to know. "All right then, let's get rid of this first load, and then we'll see how you do sucking it after that."

Rachel eagerly set to work, her hand pumping back and forth on the lower part of his pecker as her head bobbed rhythmically up and down on the top part. She could only take about half of his enormous dick into her mouth, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel every last inch of it in her mouth. She sucked slavishly, her saliva flowing freely all over his thrusting erection, silvery rivulets of spit oozing from the corners of her mouth. She reached forward and cradled his spunk-laden nuts in her hand, the immense size of the egg-like balls matching his imposing prick. She rolled the sensitive nuts gently in one hand, the other hand jacking him off, her circling fingers pumping back and forth towards her sucking mouth. Her cheeks were caving in and out like a bellows as she tried to give him as much pleasure as possible, eagerly waiting for him to fill her mouth with cum. She loved the taste of semen, the masculine flavor and creamy texture flowing onto her tongue was able to fire her libido like nothing else. She was excited beyond belief, her pussy throbbing and tingling like crazy. She knew from past experience with Mr. Dexter that she'd start to climax as soon Alan would start shooting his thick rich cum into her mouth.

Alan couldn't take it any more—the girl's mouth was just too fucking good. As she rolled his nuts in her hand, he felt them draw up close to his body, and then those delightful contractions started in his midsection. "OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES!" he warned as he felt the spunk race up the shaft of his cock.

Rachel caressed his sperm-filled nuts gently as his prick seemed to flex and pulsate, just before a thick rope of cum jettisoned from the tip deep into her mouth. It rifled powerfully from the yawning red eye, almost knocking her head off his rearing dick. It was quickly followed by a second, and then a third rope of spunk, her mouth quickly filling with his potent seed. She felt her cheeks starting to bulge out with the stuff as he flooded her mouth, torrents of jizz spewing onto her tongue. She swallowed, the porn star's thick creamy cum sliding luxuriously down her throat. That was all it took to trigger her own orgasm.

"Ehmmmmm," she let out a squeal as she started to cum, her body trembling and shaking as her climax burst like a bomb through her plump young body. Every nerve ending was tingling deliciously, but she kept sucking, her head bobbing up and down as he totally unloaded, wad after wad spewing from his huge bucking cock into her vacuuming mouth. She gently squeezed his swollen nuts, wanting more of his heavenly spunk. He rewarded her, shot after shot of thick milky semen rocketing from his virile member into her hot sucking mouth. Rachel was still shaking from the intensity of her climax, her chubby body continuing to tremble as the delightful sensations slowly waned, but he kept coming, splashing her tonsils again and again with manly nectar. Finally, his pulsating prick stopped flexing and spewing into her mouth, the last gobs of spunk oozing slowly out onto her tongue from the drooling red eye. Rachel was in heaven. The amount of cum she'd just swallowed was incredible, the sperm-laden jizz finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. And still, she wanted more.

Alan sat there with his chest heaving, having experienced the best blowjob of his life—which was saying a lot for a guy who was the current king of the porn industry. He looked down at the chubby girl between his legs, her eyes hooded with lust as she nursed gently at his drained prick, glistening trickles of white cum leaking from each corner of her mouth. He'd felt her go off when he started flooding her mouth, surprised that that was all it took to make her climax. But he loved it. He loved that she seemed to love sucking him off just as much as he loved having her do it. And as before, it was her eager and enthusiastic manner of cocksucking that made it all the more enjoyable. She'd obviously loved having his big cock stretching her lips almost to the tearing point, loved having him fill her mouth with a massive load of thick, rich cum—and they were only getting started. He knew he had more for her, be he needed to keep this 'lesson' idea going, just to make sure. He watched as she lifted her mouth off his spent prick, licking up every trace of cum running down his tumescent shaft, using her fingers to push the baby batter clinging to her chin back into her avidly-sucking mouth.

"Well, that's better. With that load off, it should be a little more challenging now. So, like you'd do at the studio, starting sucking it again. Let's see how good you are at making it hard."

"Yes, sir," Rachel replied eagerly, slipping her lips back over the rubbery head of his dwindling prick. She started to suck, using her lips and tongue enthusiastically as she worked on him.

Fuck me, Alan said to himself, feeling himself getting hard almost immediately, her hot wet mouth working its magic on him. Within just a minute or two, he was rock-hard again, his erection thrusting powerfully upwards.

"Did I do okay?" Rachel asked, slipping her lips off his upright dong and taking a long leisurely swipe up the shaft with the flat of her tongue.

"Uh, yeah, you're doing great," Alan replied, amazed that he was so hard again already. "But the way things are going, I guess I might need to get rid of another load in order to make it more difficult for you."

"I don't mind," Rachel replied, planting lustful kisses along the shaft of his stallion-like prick. She slipped her lips back over his rearing member, locking her lips down past the crimson crown as she started to bob rhythmically up and down. She'd suck for a while, and then take his cock out and hold it lovingly in her hand. She'd then rub it all over her face, her eyes closed in rapture as she moved the drooling tip over her soft young skin, worshipping his cock with every fiber of her being. When she'd had enough, she'd slip her pouty lips back over the rearing knob, sliding it deep into her mouth.

It wasn't long until she took a second load out of him, and then a third, eagerly swallowing each load as it came. She was amazed at how much he could come each time. It felt like her belly must be swelling from the amount of spunk she'd swallowed.

"Well, Rachel," Alan said as he reached out and lifted her mouth off his prick. "I have to admit you're pretty good. How about we take a break and then you can work on it again in a few minutes? Would you like to try out the hot tub?"

"Okay, but like I said, I don't have a bathing suit, and I don't really think it would be professional of us if I went in naked."

"Of course, I understand. Look, if I give you something to wear, do you think you'd like to give it a try?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

"All right, I think I know just the thing," Alan said, getting out of his chair and walking into the master bedroom, his heavy limp cock swaying majestically between his legs. He was back less than a minute later, some kind of white fabric clutched in his hand. "I think this t-shirt will work. You can go in the bathroom and change, if you like."

"Thank you. Do you think I could have that piece of cheesecake now?" Rachel replied, her eyes dancing with doe-like innocence as she smiled at him guiltily.

"Sure," Alan said with a smile as he nodded towards the hot tub. "I'll have it out there for you when you're ready."

"Thanks." Rachel took the offered garment and disappeared into the bathroom.

Alan stepped out onto the balcony and turned on the hot tub, setting the plate with her cheesecake and a fork on the side. It was a gorgeous night, the lights of the city twinkling off the water below. The warm ocean air felt soft on his skin. He turned on a couple of lanterns he had on the balcony, bathing the space in a warm amber glow. He grabbed a couple of towels, and a beer for himself and glass of milk for her. He turned on the jets and slid into the hot tub, lying back against the side and closing his eyes, languishing in the feel of the pulsing jets caressing his body.

"Do you think this will be okay?"

Alan opened his eyes and looked up at the young girl standing next to the hot tub. Oh fuck, he thought to himself, those tits are fucking fantastic! He'd given her a white singlet he knew he had in his drawer, a 'wife-beater' he kept around for just this purpose. It was far too small for him, and it was far too small for a girl of Rachel's size, but it looked amazing on her. The stretchy white fabric clung to her shapely figure like a second skin. Her big round breasts stretched and filled the front of the shirt spectacularly. The deeply-scooped neck showed off a mile of deep dark cleavage, the upper swells of her tits pushed up even higher by the tight-fitting singlet. He couldn't believe how perfectly round her guns were, the voluminous jugs shaped like massive spheres. But they were wondrously natural, and all hers. He was used to seeing fake tits every day, but nothing could surpass a gorgeous set of naturals like this girl had.

"I think it'll do just fine," Alan said, finally able to let his gaze wonder down from her breathtaking tits. The clingy fabric flowed in at her waist, emphasizing the protruding shelf of her jugs. The material flowed out over her wide hips and down over her plump thighs, the bottom of the singlet ending just an inch or two below her pussy. She'd taken her panties off too, which he was happy to see. She stepped over the side and into the hot tub, and he noticed the size of her big round rump, again, all natural, a big ass just made to bounce on a mattress all night long. But right now, he still had to keep things professional. She'd come for lessons on being a better 'fluffer', the time for lessons on being a better 'fucker' would come later.

"Oh my gosh, that feels so nice," Rachel said, sliding down in the water as she sat across from him, the warm pulsing water flowing soothingly over her buxom form.

Alan smiled to himself, liking the way the singlet became almost totally transparent once it got wet, but still managed to keep her big heavy tits enticingly confined beneath the stretchy material. She was a big girl, big all over, and he liked every curvy inch that he saw. He'd be only too happy if she stayed that way. "Would you like that cheesecake now?" he asked, reaching over to the small table beside him and handing her the plate.

"Thank you," she said guiltily as she took it. "I'm sorry, but I have such a sweet tooth. I just can't resist." She carved off a big chunk and slid the fork into her mouth.

"That's fine, you can have as much as you want," Alan replied, letting his gaze feast on her curvy form, his eyes drawn magnetically to both her huge tits and her gorgeous mouth, a mouth he'd already come in three times, a mouth he wanted more of. "When you're done, just sit back and relax, let the water wash away all your cares." He took a slug of beer as Rachel wolfed down her cheesecake, washing it down with a big gulp of milk. Through slitted eyes he saw her lie back, closing her eyes as the pulsing water bubbled around her.

"This feels so nice."

He took another drink of his beer, his eyes never straying far from the front of her singlet, her huge boobs moving teasingly in and out of his view as the lantern light reflected off the moving water. She sat up a bit, the upper swells of her sexy mounds coming into view, wet and glistening. She looked restless, nibbling at her bottom lip as she looked over at him. He lay still, appearing almost asleep, watching her through hooded eyes. They hadn't been relaxing for very long before she spoke.

"Sir, uh...Alan?" she said questioningly.

"Yes?" He sat up a bit, downing the last of his beer.

"Do you...do you think I could try again?"

"Already?"

"Well, you said we should make it more of a challenge for me, and I was just thinking, the longer we wait, you might be more likely to get aroused quicker. So, I was thinking we could try again now."

Alan nodded, seeing the hungry look in the girl's eyes. "Well, you might be right about that." He pushed himself up and sat on the edge of the hot tub, placing his feet on the seat and spreading his legs. He nodded between his legs, his limber dick hanging soft and heavy. "It's all yours."

Rachel shivered with desire, feeling herself get all tingly again as she crawled over in the tub, mesmerized by his huge cock. She lifted it in her hand, impressed by the weight of the slab of flesh, slipping her lips back over the spongy head. "Mmm," she purred like a kitten as she started to suck, doing what she loved more than anything in the world. Her tongue rolled over his sensitive glans, bathing it with her hot saliva, her head turning from side to side as she closed her lips around the shaft. She mewed and moaned softly as she started to slide her lips further down, already feeling the sleeping snake start to waken and come alive in her mouth.

Oh fuck, she's so good, Alan thought to himself as she slowly moved her head back and forth, purring and whimpering with desire, making sweet oral love to his cock. It was coming up in a hurry, her talented mouth making the blood rush right where it was needed most. He slid his hands into her silky black hair and moved her mouth just where he wanted it, flexing his hips as sucked him, her cheeks enveloping him in a velvety sheath. He felt her move forwards, moving just past halfway down his surging erection, the massive knob of his cock bumping into the soft tissues at the opening to her throat.

"Ehnnn," she whimpered, a whimper of frustration.

"Are you all right?" Alan asked, worried that he'd hurt her.

She slipped her lips off his rigid dick, continuing to fist it as she looked up at him. "I'm sorry I made that little noise. It's just...it's just that I want more. I want to take more of it."

Alan nodded, seeing the sluttish desire in her eyes. He'd had a number of women try to deep-throat him, but none had been successful. The best he'd had was a porn star from Sweden, and she'd had to stop with two inches of his thick veiny shaft still showing. If this chubby young girl wanted to try, he was all for it. "Is that really what you want, you want to take more of it into your mouth?"

"Yes," she nodded eagerly, a pleading look on her face.

"You want to try taking it right down your throat?" She nodded once more, and he could see the excitement in her eyes. "All right, we can try something that might work, but if you feel at all uncomfortable, I want you to let me know right away and we'll stop. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you," Rachel responded instantly. "What should I do?"

"This may feel a little strange at first, but I think it might work. I'm going to hold your head and guide it, and you just do as I say. All right?"

"Yes, sir."

Alan took hold of her head. "Now lean down a bit...that's it...that's it. Now keep your shoulders where they are and tip your head up. I want your mouth and your throat in a nice straight line." She did as he asked, dropping the top part of her body and lifting her head up. He moved her head slightly, positioning her full red lips right in front of his enflamed cockhead. "There, that's good. Now oval those sweet lips for me so I have a nice target. That's good...that's perfect." With his hands gripping her head, he slid the head of his cock into her mouth, waiting as she closed her lips down just past the rope-like coronal ridge.

"That's the way," he said, adjusting his hips to get just the right angle. "I'm going to start feeding you more." He was anxious to see how this eager young girl would do. She'd only been able to get about halfway down his cock so far—which was still far better than most—and he was secretly hoping she'd be able to take another inch or two anyways. He already knew she was the best pure cocksucker he'd ever had, and he was more than happy with her efforts so far, but if she wanted to try for more, who was he to complain. He pulled her face forward slowly, insistently feeding more of his pole-like cock into her hot sucking mouth. He noticed she kept her tongue active, rolling and circling it all over his invading member. He carefully pushed his thrusting erection further into her mouth, feeling it bump up against the soft tissues at the opening to her throat. He held his throbbing prick there, rolling his hips, feeling the intense heat of those tender membranes against his engorged cockhead.

"All right. That's good. Now take a deep breath and try your best to relax your throat. I'll go nice and slow. If it hurts, tap me and I'll stop right away. Okay?" Rachel flicked her eyes up to his, nodding as best as she could in agreement. "Okay then. One...two...three..." On three, Alan gripped her head firmly and flexed his hips, pressing the huge head of his cock against the opening to her windpipe. For a second it resisted, and then he felt it yield. The head slipped into the opening to her throat, and he looked down in awe as he pulled her head slowly forward, his long hard cock disappearing from view an inch at a time.

Fuck me! Alan thought as he watched his thrusting erection go deeper and deeper into the young girl's face. Her throat was embracing his invading prick in a hot molten sheath. He'd thought her mouth was hot—her throat was even hotter—like a fucking furnace...a hot wet furnace.

"Mmm..." He heard her give off a little purr—a purr of pleasure. He looked down to see her eyes closed in bliss as he continued to slide his dick further in. His eyes opened wide as her mouth went further down his cock, her pursed lips now passing the furthest point the Swedish girl had reached. And still she wasn't resisting. He slowly pulled her head as he watched her lips get closer...and closer...until her soft red lips were pressing up against his shaven groin.