Fluffernutters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ronny, shut up and fuck your big sister."

"I'ma tell Mom," I teased. "Mom Amber made me put my dick in her..."

"Gawd, you play dirty," she growled and was suddenly climbing on top.

"Oh, I see. Getting serious about it. Didn't like how I was doing it... Had to take control -- oh fuck," I exclaimed as she ground into me like she was on a mission.

"What you were doing was great, I just thought this might be more fun if we could see each other in the daylight," she explained as she twerked her hips and leaned forward. Her tits jostled in my face and my cock pummeled her. When I latched onto her, she screamed in pleasure, "Oh fuck yeah, suck my titties."

"That was probably heard," I said thrusting even harder into her.

"I guess we'll find out soon enough, I'm cuummming. Fuck -- fuck -- fuck -- I'm cumming so hard on my baby brother's cock."

Her loud filthy talk made me that much more excited. My hands on her hips, I gripped her pulling her forward as she came and pushed her down and back. Our movements together became a blur of motion and our bodies smacked together noisily. Amber kept convulsing on me as wave after wave passed through her.

"I'm cumming inside you, fuck that's nasty. That'll never get old. Umf, uh, uh, oh yeah, oh god, uh fuaaak," I gasped as I spasmed inside her.

When she collapsed atop me, she said, "I love you Ronny."

"I love you too, Amber."

"Maybe we just need to move out after I graduate," she said after a long time.

"Live together?"

"I know it's stupid," she said dejectedly.

"It's not stupid, but I'm not sure we could afford that."

"You're probably right and it might not be necessary. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could really go for a fluffernutter sandwich."

"Oooo me too... Let's go make some," she said and jumped from the bed.

She threw on another old gown that was too tight and waited for me to pull on my shorts. Then we left Amber's room together, Mom and Clair coming from her room down the hall.

"Good morning you two," Clair said.

"Morning," Amber said. "We were going to make fluffernutters. Want some?"

"Yes," they both said.

In the kitchen I studied them as Mom took charge of making them today. Clair, Mom and Amber all had major bed head. I probably did too, but I hadn't even look in a mirror. Everyone was sort of realizing we'd each been in the other's rooms.

Standing in front of them all, I said, "I have to ask. How long has this been going on between you two?"

Mom looked pleased as she turned to me with the marshmallow jar in hand. "It's funny you should ask."

Before she could continue, my cock decided the whole situation was much too exciting and it sprang through my flap again. All three of them just stared at it bobbing. Mom's eyes went wide and the jar tumbled from her hand. Each of us jumped into motion --


Copyright © 2021 by MindsMirror. All rights reserved.

Thanks for reading our story. Please, take a few moments voting, commenting or contacting us to let us know what you thought. --MindsMirror

1...456789