Folk Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed some more, and then Kyle got under the covers. Dottie got up to find the remote. She remembered that there was a noose on screen when the Blacksmiths started singing "Tom Dooley", so she cued back to that song. She got under the covers with Kyle. For the rest of the show, they caressed each other's private parts, but neither of them tried to do anything more.

When it was over, Dottie turned to Kyle and told him, "By the way, I give as good as I get."

"What do you mean?" he asked. Before he'd finished the question, Dottie was under the covers. He felt her tongue on his dick. He looked up at the sky and mouthed the words, "Thank you!" He looked at where the bulge in the blanket was bobbing up and down. "Don't feel like you have to just 'cause I ate you," he said.

Dottie's voice came from below the blanket. "Don't you like it?"

"I'd have to be crazy not to like it," Kyle said. "But the way you said it, I wanted to make sure."

"I wanted to do this when I saw you at the lake," she said.

"Really?"

"No, but now I'm having fun imagining it!"

At this moment, Kyle made the obvious connection that when Dottie was answering him, she wasn't sucking his dick. He stopped saying things that called for a reply. Instead he laid back and said, "Oh, yes, Dottie. I'm here in the water and my trunks are at my feet. We can't let people see what we're doing, so I'm walking out where the water's a little deeper." He moved his knees up and down to imitate walking. "Now you're under the water, and your lips feel so good down there." Dottie went faster as he said this. "And you like it so much that you're reaching inside your bikini bottom to play with yourself." Dottie went from lying flat to all fours. Kyle could tell by the way her hips moved that she was doing what he described. "You're sucking me harder, but you've got two fingers inside yourself." Her hips swayed so sexily that he couldn't resist any more. He pulled the covers off, and now he could see his beautiful cousin from her head to her sexy ass, plus a little bit of her cute little toes. "God, Dottie, you're so beautiful."

She had his dick in her mouth, and she sucked on it a little harder in response. She let him out and said, "Looks like you're ready again."

"Do you swallow?" Kyle asked hopefully.

"Do you want me to?"

"Normally I would, but I have something else I'd rather do."

"What's that, honey?"

Kyle pushed on Dottie's shoulders, and she sat up. He held his cock up and splattered his cum over his new love's breasts. "I've done that before, but never on a pair this lovely."

Dottie moved over him and kissed him. He could feel his cum rubbing over his own chest. "Judy's the only girlfriend of yours I ever got to meet," she said.

"And?"

"But I know from talking to our other cousins that you mostly dated big women."

"I knew that was a pattern, but I never knew whether it was the chicken or the egg. What I mean is, I don't know whether I'm genuinely attracted to big beauties and you happen to fit the bill, or if I dated them because they remind me of you."

Dottie kissed him again and lay next to him. "Well, now you've got me, so it doesn't matter." After a couple minutes of silence, she turned to him and asked, "Does anyone in our family have extra fingers?"

"No, not extra. I've got an uncle with four, but I think that was a farming accident. No CF, either, if that was gonna be your next question."

"Good!" Dottie exclaimed, and she jumped on top of him.

Kyle felt Dottie backing up until she was pushing his cock backwards. When she moved forward, he could tell that the shaft was in the open air, but the head was covered. "Dottie!"

"Don't you want this?" she asked.

"Push back down and you'll have your answer," he said. She did, and they both felt his crown moving up her walls.

"I'm never leaving again," he told her, and he thrust his hips toward her. It was a symbolic gesture, because she was the one controlling the action at this point.

"Please don't!" she responded. She straightened herself up and moved slowly up and down his pole.

Kyle watched her tits bounce slowly as she repeatedly impaled herself on him. "We should have been together a long time ago," he panted, and he thrust up and down inside his loving cousin's cavern.

"Tell me again how much you love me, Kyle," Dottie cried.

"I love you so much," he said. He made another thrust each time he said the two words, "So much, so much, so much."

As she rode him harder, her tits bounced even faster. "Give it to me, Kyle. Come inside me again!"

Kyle put his hands up and pulled her down. He sucked on each of her tits, then told her, "I'm doing it! I'm coming in my cousin's cunt!" After a beat, he said, "One of us should have come up with that when we were doing the alliteration thing."

Dottie squeezed her inner muscles, making sure he couldn't have pulled out if he'd wanted to. He ran his fingers up and down her spine. "And I'm coming on my cousin's dick!" she bellowed. She mashed her groin against his for good measure.

When she didn't feel him coming any more, she relaxed and lay on top of him. They kissed lightly, and Kyle asked, "What are you thinking now?"

"I'm thinking you're the only guy who ever let me lie on top of him like this. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we should check state laws."

Dottie shook her head. "I rushed into a relationship once and I regretted it. Let's wait until we're sure."

"That's a good point," Kyle said. "Like the old joke goes, we can still be cousins."

"Always," Dottie said, and she kissed him again. She went to her bedroom, took her contacts out and returned with two pillows.

When Dottie woke up the next morning, Kyle was looking at her. "Morning, beautiful," he said.

"You mean that, don't you?" she asked.

Kyle nodded. "Do you think anything happened last night?"

"Of course something happened," Dottie said. "We both admitted that we love each other." Kyle didn't answer. "We do love each other, don't we?"

"Absolutely. I meant the whole 'waiting womb' and extra fingers conversation."

"Oh, that!" Dottie said. "I'm not gonna lie. It's possible. Probably not this week, but possible in theory. Why?"

"'Cause I dreamed it happened."

"And was it a good dream?"

"It was terrible—because you weren't happy about it."

Dottie took his hand and put it on her belly. "Still not gonna lie. That's one outcome that isn't possible." She couldn't tell from Kyle's expression whether he understood her, so she sat up and explained herself. "Me being unhappy about it. Not possible, not if it's you."

They were still naked. Kyle put his right hand over her pussy and ran it back and forth so his middle finger was separating her lips. He told her, "If I'd known that you felt the same way about me, I never would have moved away."

Dottie answered, "If I'd known you were attracted to me, I would have thrown away all the weight loss brochures. They only ever made my breasts smaller, not my hips or my butt."

Kyle moved his hands to her sides. "I love your hips. And your butt. Even more than your tits, and I really love your tits."

Dottie got on all fours, pointing her ass in the air, and she brushed her hair in front of her, exposing her entire back. "You do, huh?"

Kyle moved behind her. "I think I've only seen you in a bikini once, and the one time I saw you from behind, I wished I could see you like this." He raised his cock and put it between her thighs.

"Why didn't you do it this way last night?" Dottie asked.

"Take your pick," Kyle said. "I wanted to eat you first, and the transition to missionary was easier. It was the first time we'd admitted that we love each other, so I wanted to see you face to face. Plus, a lot of guys assume that being with a fat woman means doggie style, and I was trying extra hard not to treat you that way." He paused for a moment and pointed his dick upward.

"That's sweet," Dottie replied, "but I happen to like it this way."

"So you're not mad that I just called you fat?" Kyle asked.

"I am what I am," Dottie said, and she lowered her hips. Kyle took the hint. He pulled back and slid his cock inside her pussy again. Dottie moved her hips back and forth. "I really, really like it this way," she reiterated.

"And I like seeing you do it this way," Kyle exclaimed. He felt obliged to make an effort of his own, though, so he started thrusting his hips as well.

"Harmony's better than unison, isn't it, honey?" Dottie asked. "When I pull forward, you pull back. Then when we come together, we get more inches of friction."

"It sure is, babe," Kyle answered. "But let's raise it an octave." He doubled his pace, and Dottie doubled hers to keep the feeling the same.

Kyle's cockhead touched a sensitive spot inside Dottie, and she straightened up. "Fuck!" she yelled.

Kyle pulled her closer and put his arms around her. He burrowed his knees into the mattress so he could keep fucking his new love. He bit the side of her neck slightly and told her, "I love you, Dottie!"

He put his hands under her breasts and felt them swaying as they moved. Even her hair was swaying with them. "I love you too, Kyle," she moaned. He continued to support her breasts with only his left hand, and he reached down to play with her clit. Dottie responded by grinding closer to him. "Sometime I wanna do it in front of a mirror," she panted.

"Yeah, then I could see your hair reaching the bed, and the sides of your tits besides."

"You think I want a side view?" Dottie corrected him. "I wanna watch your cock go in and out of me. In fact, I wanna have my contacts on when you come."

"Why, do they give you X-ray vision?" Kyle asked.

He stopped thrusting, and Dottie knew why. She took his hands and held them across her waist. "I mean, I wanna see gravity at work."

"Oh, shit!" Kyle yelled. He could feel himself shooting his cum up into her pussy.

"Oh, God, I'm coming too!" Dottie yelled, and she held his hands even closer. By the time she stopped trembling, she could tell Kyle was finished coming as well. She let go of his hands. The right hand fell across her pussy. Kyle raised his index finger and ran it upward between her pussy lips. He didn't have to raise his hand further. Dottie picked it up and licked some of their juices off it. "Gravity at work," she said, and she moved it to the side so he could taste it as well.

Kyle told her, "Gravity's cool, but it kinda works against us."

"Works against us how?" Dottie asked.

Kyle raised his left hand and pointed to a spot just below her breasts. "When you were on top of me last night, I imagined your belly came out to here. It turned me on."

Dottie explained, "Well, yeah, if that's your goal, then gravity works against us. But if we're just enjoying ourselves in the moment, then it can go either way."

Kyle kissed her ear. "And since doing things we enjoy is how we got into this, I think we should concentrate on that for now."

Dottie turned around and ran her finger down the length of his soft dick. "I hope that doesn't mean you're putting this on hold."

"Of course not!" Kyle assured her.

"When I begged you to make love to me last night, you said always, and I'm gonna hold you to it," Dottie said matter-of-factly.

"That could lead to, ahem, dreams coming true," Kyle reminded her.

Dottie put his fingers on her pussy and sang, "Sweet dreams are made of this ..."

Kyle moved her onto her back and sang with her. "Who am I to disagree?"

12