Follow The Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that his hands were all over my breasts, rubbing them and squeezing them, while Lord Finley kept on his merry way, demonstrating just what a cock did to a woman. I found that for some reason having my breasts rubbed did something extra to the experience and, although I hate to say it, having Lord Finley taking me while George was also playing with my breasts seemed to add something slightly wicked to the situation.

All those feelings that had died down when George had finished were building up again, and building up rapidly. I was twisting about under the twin attacks, knowing I was reaching the end of my tether and reaching it quickly.

Lord Finley gave one last hard push and I climaxed again, feeling him surging against me as he climaxed. At least, I assumed that was what all his frantic jerking about was.

I got dressed again. It was irritating. All the men had to do was do up their trousers. I had to practically get fully dressed and I had no mirror.

"If you'll excuse me, sir," I said, "I'm just going to run up to my room to tidy up."

"Probably a good idea," Lord Finley said.

"Take your pill while you're doing it," said George, sotto voce, but I heard him anyway.

I looked at him.

"Pill?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"Ah, your pill. You know," he said, sounding slightly embarrassed.

"Ah, no," I told him. "My health is excellent. I don't need any medications."

I shrugged and left, hearing the two men starting to talk rather urgently for some reason.

12