Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike has every man's dream with Ann & Janet together.
5.9k words
4.76
157.3k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

This is a fictional account.

*

They kissed again and parted for bed. Mike slept like a rock again. He didn't wake till eight. He showered and dressed. He went down to breakfast and found he was the first up. He made cereal and managed to figure out where all the stuff was to start the coffee. He was on his first cup when his aunt appeared.

"Morning, Mike," his aunt said.

"Good morning, Aunt Sue," Mike replied.

As she prepared to make some breakfast, his aunt asked him, "Ann and you seem to be having a good time. Have you enjoyed your stay?" his aunt asked.

"Oh, yes, definitely. It's been fun going to all these neat places and getting to know Ann better," Mike answered, hoping his aunt wasn't guessing just how close they had become.

"That's great. I'm glad you have enjoyed yourself," his aunt responded.

"It has been wonderful seeing Uncle John and you again too," Mike added, for good measure.

"Thanks. We have enjoyed immensely you guys being here," his aunt replied, with a nice smile.

Mike could see where Ann got her gorgeous blues eyes and her raven hair. His aunt was an attractive woman. 'Uncle John was a lucky guy,' Mike thought, as he sipped his coffee and watched his aunt work on breakfast.

The others filtered down in due course with Ann again last as usual. Mike smiled at her as she took a seat beside him with her eggs and English muffin. Her long shiny hair was still damp from her shower. Ann squeezed his knee under the table when she was sure no one could see.

"I called Janet," Ann whispered. "How would you feel about going for a picnic out by Cheyenne Mountain where Norad is? I could show you where the command headquarters is for the old missile defense system?"

"Wow, that sounds great," Mike whispered back.

Ann smiled at him as she spoke to her mom, "Can I take the car to show Mike where Norad is? Janet wants to go with us too. We are thinking about taking a picnic lunch."

"That sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could all go?" her mom asked.

By the shocked look on both the kids faces, her mom changed her mind and said, "You guys probably don't want us oldsters around. Okay, dear. Just don't be too late. I think we are planning to barbeque again for dinner."

"Thanks, Mom," Ann responded.

Ann and Mike shared a relieved look and a knowing smile. They called Janet to confirm the plans and finished getting ready. Uncle John gave Ann twenty dollars for food and they packed plates, drinks, utensils, and blankets. They were over picking up Janet before noon. The group stopped at Boston Market and bought food for their lunch. They then loaded back into the car for the ride out close to Norad. Mike was excited to see it, to say nothing of what else he expected.

Janet had wanted Mike to sit in the back of the car with her while Ann drove but Ann complained she did not want to just be their chauffeur, so they relented. Instead they listened to music and talked about experiences they had at school. Both girls wore skirts and tank tops and twice when Mike turned to talk to Janet, she had her legs spread and he could see her pink panties clear as day. She just smiled at him wickedly each time his eyes caught sight of them.

Ann got them as close to Norad or Cheyenne Mountain as they could without going in. The girls had seen it all before so they waited for Mike to get his fill then they headed out to a lovely overlook spot they knew of. The view from there was gorgeous as was the view around Mike as he assisted Janet and Ann laying out the food.

There was one other car using the overlook when they got there but by the time they finished eating they were alone. They put everything but the blanket into the car and locked it. A path the girls knew of led around some boulders and onto a higher ridge. From there they could look down upon the parking area and the car yet be hidden from view. Ann and Janet spread the blanket and sat down.

Mike had been enjoying the view and when he turned back to look at them, they were staring at him smiling. Mike wondered why they were smiling so much, but then he noticed two pairs of panties lying side by side on the blanket. When the girls saw him notice the panties, they leaned back on their elbows allowing their skirts to ride up with their spread legs. Ann's dark trimmed pubes and gorgeous pink pussy and Janet's cute blonde curly tuft which covered her equally pink snatch were both staring him in the face.

"Enjoying the view?" Ann asked, and they both broke into laughter.

"See anything you like?" Janet screamed too.

Going with the joke Mike said, "The mountains are nice but these two valleys are gorgeous."

"How about these mountains?" the girls said, giggling together as they pulled off their tank tops.

It was all they both had on top and their marvelous tits and nipples greeted his eyes immediately. Mike drank in the two beauties with their legs spread and their tits bathed in sunlight. His cock started to stiffen as he feasted upon them.

"Well, aren't you going to strip and join us?" Ann asked.

Mike didn't have to be asked twice. The girls giggled as he tore his clothes off in less than a minute and his cock pointed out straight at them. Janet and Ann patted the space they made between them and Mike quickly lay down in the middle. 'Most guys are never this lucky,' Mike thought, as he lay there between these two gorgeous women.

Mike lay back on his elbows as Janet leaned in and kissed him. She had sweet soft lips and it thrilled him to kiss her. It did not hurt either that her right hand teased his left nipple but the best was Ann's hand had cupped his balls. He moaned into the kiss with Janet as Ann teased his balls and dragged her fingernails over them and the area just below them.

Janet broke the kiss and smiled at him. Her hand slipped down his stomach as she looked at him. He looked into her blue eyes, intoxicated by this cute, lightly freckle-faced blonde. Ann leaned over and kissed his cheek reminding him to look at her too. He turned to her and she smiled. Her hand still fondled his balls as Janet's hand encircled his dick. Her small hand lightly moved up and down his shaft. He moaned as he kissed Ann on the lips and their tongues met.

Mike's cock felt incredible with two different girls' hands playing with his cock and balls. Ann broke the kiss and looked at him. Janet was sucking on one of his nipples. His cock felt hard as a rock as it pulsed with the pleasant sensations from their hands and the close presence of these two twenty-one year old beauties.

"Enjoying this, cuz?" Ann asked.

"This is awesome!" Mike replied.

"You like having two women play with your cock and balls together and kiss you?"

"Oh, god, yes."

Janet had kissed down his stomach to line her mouth up with the tip of his cock. She had been drawn to it by the clear fluid leaking from the hole in an almost continuous flow. Her mouth tenderly trapped the tip of his cockhead and swirled her tongue over the little hole. His pre-cum coated her tongue. Janet teased all around the head. She teased the veins under the head with the tip of her tongue. Ann had kissed him again and he groaned into her mouth with Janet's actions to his cock. Ann's tongue invaded his mouth and he battled tongues with her. The double stimulations were raising his excitement level quickly.

Mike couldn't take much more of this and he felt his approaching orgasm. He growled into Ann's mouth as Janet sucked harder on the head of his cock and pumped it with her hand. He broke the kiss and moaned loudly. Janet took the hint and pinched his cock off at the base to lessen his need to cum.

"Oh, fuck," Mike gasped.

"You're going to make him cum, you little cocksucker," Ann said to Janet, with a smile.

"I know," Janet responded, laughing. "I'll go easy for a minute. In fact, switch with me, will you, Ann?"

"Sure."

The women switched places and Janet dragged her body up Mike's to kiss him. Her distended nipples raked up his body and her bare pussy rubbed against his leg and chest leaving wet spots. Ann flipped down and started sucking on Mike's balls. She cupped his nuts in one hand, pinched a ball taut in the sack with her other hand, and then sucked that ball into her mouth. Mike gasped as he and Janet kissed. Janet broke the kiss and fed a cute stiff pink nipple into his mouth for him to suck. Mike gladly did.

This went on for a while with Mike sucking and chewing lightly on both of Janet's pink engorged nipples. Ann had bathed both his balls with saliva in her mouth and now sucked on the top half of his cock. Her left hand rubbed his saliva slickened balls and it felt wonderful to Mike. More pre-cum leaked from Mike's cock into Ann's mouth as she sucked tenderly on his cock. Her tongue flicked back and forth as she bobbed on his cock. Mike growled deeply into the soft little tit mashing his mouth.

Ann backed off Mike's cock fearing he might cum too soon. She patted Janet's butt and Janet pulled her reddened, saliva glistening nipple from Mike's mouth and turned to Ann to see what she wanted.

"Slide back," Ann said, and Janet realized immediately what she had in mind.

Janet did and let Ann help her by holding onto Mike's cock and lining it up for her. Janet settled her pussy over the top of the head of Mike's cock and Ann held it for her as Janet sank down on it. Both Janet and Mike gasped practically in unison as his cock pushed open the tight walls of Janet's moist silky pussy.

"Oh, god. That feels so good," Janet said.

"Oh, fuck," Mike croaked.

"He's only half in, Janet," Ann informed her.

"Good," Janet wheezed, as she settled down further.

"Oh, that's so cool watching Mike's big cock go in you from this close," Ann exclaimed.

"It feels pretty damn good too," Janet commented.

"Oh, fuck," Mike gasped again, hearing these two babes talking about his cock in Janet.

"His balls are tight," Ann said, as a warning to Janet, while she reached out and ran a fingernail across one of the scrotum-encased nuts.

"Shit," Mike gasped, trying hard to hold back.

"I think he's going to blow," Janet growled, as she looked down at Mike's straining face.

Ann pinched off his cock at the base as she told Janet, "Slow down. Give him a moment to recover."

Janet stopped moving, holding half his cock inside her pussy for a while. She then let her muscles grip him, then relax. She did this a few times to tease him a little. The pressure from Ann's hand forced back his pending climax and he relaxed after another minute. When his face looked less strained Janet asked him.

"You okay now?"

"I guess so," Mike moaned.

Janet started moving up and down on his cock again as Ann when back to teasing his balls. It only took a few minutes more of this and Mike was back to getting close again. The girls did the same thing to him, stopping his release.

"Oh, fuck," Mike growled, as Ann pinched off his stiff cock again.

"I think we're torturing him," Janet said, with an amused smile. "You okay, Mike."

"You guys are killing me," Mike grunted, even as he felt himself relaxing a little again.

The women snickered as Ann held him until he was relaxed enough to continue. Janet started again fucking him and Ann just tickled the area between his balls and his ass. She let Janet ride him for a while without doing anything much. Janet's orgasm was coming on now with Mike's. Ann waited for Janet's climax to hit and just as she heard her friend gasp, she started teasing and rubbing Mike's balls. The incredible added stimulation was more than Mike's tortured mind and body could handle. He bucked up off the blanket and sank his cock to the hilt inside Janet's quaking pussy. Her juices were already flowing down his cock when his climax exploded like fireworks inside her.

Ann rubbed Mike's balls and squeezed them too. He howled as it felt like his balls were being forced to pump out gallons of cum into Janet's now flooded cunt. Ann watched as a river of white cum started to leak from Janet's stretched cunt. Ann replaced her hand with her mouth and licked up the combined cum from Janet and Mike that washed down over his shaft and balls. She wasn't exactly bi-sexual but she didn't mind eating both Janet's and Mike's mixed cum. They had both sucked cum from the other's filled pussy before.

"Oh, fuck," Mike croaked, as he felt Ann licking his balls and the exposed part of his dick.

Janet slumped forward on his chest as her orgasm passed. Mike's cock slipped out of her cum flooded cunt. Ann was right there to lick him clean and suck lightly on the head to draw out another drop or two. Mike and Janet panted together as they recovered.

"That was great," Janet said, after she had calmed down.

"Ahh, it was! And still is," Mike gasped, as Ann cleaned the last of his cum from his cock with most of his slightly softening cock in her warm mouth.

Janet swung her body off Mike and to the side. Where her cunt had last been, she had left a puddle of cum on his abdomen. Ann finally let his half hard cock fall from her mouth as Janet leaned over and licked at the cum on his stomach. When he was clean they both slid up alongside him.

"How did you like that?" Ann asked.

"Awesome," Mike claimed. "You two could kill a guy and he'd die smiling."

"That's nice! Glad you liked it," Janet said, smiling at him and feeling the same way. "It was awesome."

Ann reached for his semi-hard cock, stroking it to life, "My turn now."

"Oh, fuck. I'm not sure I can go again right away," Mike confessed.

"Why? You're getting hard again," Ann said, looking at him with a devilish look.

Mike looked down hardly believing it himself, "God, I don't know how that is."

"Let's try," Ann said, as she climbed on top of him.

This time Janet helped align Mike's cock as it pierced Ann's pussy. Ann was totally turned on and her cunt was dripping wet. She easily took his whole cock to the root in nearly one continuous move. Janet took over playing with Mike's still wet balls.

"Oh, shit," Mike groaned, as Ann's silky wet pussy enveloped his straining hard cock.

"Oh, that feels good," Ann said, grinding her cunt down on his dick.

Janet fondled Mike's balls. His dick may have recovered but his nut sack was totally relaxed after the big cum. His balls hung very loosely and Janet had great fun playing with them in this relaxed state.

Ann started to bounce up and down on Mike's cock. He had become hard as steel and his cock felt wonderful to Ann. At first Mike's cock felt a little sore to him but it soon started reacting to the magnificent feelings of being inside Ann's velvety pussy. Her tits were in his face and he gladly sucked on the ripe melons and their reddish pink nipples. He looked up from her tits once and saw her watching him with those gorgeous blue eyes and dark long hair hanging down. Her eyes looked especially intense and blue at that particular moment.

Ann rode Mike to a wave crashing orgasm of her own in no time. She had been very excited when she first mounted him so it didn't take long for her to peak blissfully. Her pussy ground down on him as she trembled through a beautiful climax. Mike continued to suck on her nipples and he was not even close to cumming yet. Not even with Janet now licking his balls. They still hung loosely, not ready to release.

When Ann had finished orgasming, Janet got an idea. She pulled a condom from her pocketbook and tore it open. She pushed Ann up a little until Mike's cock popped free from her cunt. Ann looked back to see why Janet was forcing her to dismount him so soon. When she saw Janet apply the condom to his dick and spit into her hand and then rub it on Ann's asshole, she got the idea. Mike still had never had anal sex and Janet was positioning Ann to take his last remaining virginity. With Ann blocking his view he still had no idea what was going on. Ann smiled at Janet and eased back as Janet held onto Mike's stiff cock.

Normally Ann liked to be warmed up first before anal sex. It was not her favorite and her tight, little used asshole need help to expand and relax. A good finger or two ahead of time was always nice but she was so turned on even after cumming once, she didn't care at the moment. Ann allowed Janet to position Mike's cockhead into her puckered wet rosebud and Ann eased back on it slowly.

Mike got the sense what was going on and questioned Ann, "Oh, my god! Am I going in your ass?"

"You sure are," Ann moaned. "Janet wants to see you fuck my poor tiny asshole."

"Oh, my god," Mike groaned.

"You want to fuck me in the ass, Mike?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god, yes," Mike gasped, as his cockhead pushed through Ann's sphincter muscle into her anal chute.

"Oh, shit!" Ann grunted, as she felt the muscle give way to accept the big intruder's head.

From her vantage point, Janet watched every inch slowly ascend up into Ann's tight ass. Mike felt like a strong fist was squeezing his cock yet it felt incredibly warm and moist at the same time. Janet fondled his still loose balls as Ann's ass came down to practically take him to the hilt.

"Oh, god," Ann moaned. "Your cock feels huge inside my small little asshole."

"How's it feel, Mike?" Janet asked.

"Unbelievable," Mike answered. "So fucking tight. My dick feels different too."

"That's the rubber I put on you," Janet said, proud of her deceptive move with the condom quickly slipped over his cock.

"Oh, god," Mike gasped, from the tightness.

"Ahh," Ann groaned, feeling his cock deep up her butt.

"Fuck her good, Mike. Then it's my turn," Janet claimed, getting turned on too.

Mike had rested with all his cock deep inside Ann's asshole but now he started moving slowly. His cock was being incredibly squeezed by the firmness of Ann's anal passage. As his strokes grew longer and more urgent, Janet noticed his balls starting to tighten. Pretty soon they were both fucking into each other near full force. Ann had a hand down rubbing her clit and Mike tried to suck on one of her nipples while still pumping into her.

Ann's orgasm came on with surprising speed given she had just cum minutes earlier. All the stimulation was driving her nuts though and her orgasm hit with incredible intensity. She pounded down on Mike's cock taking him to the root on each stroke.

"Oh, fuck," Ann gasped, as her climax assaulted her senses.

"Fuck her good, Mike," Janet yelled.

Ann grounded her butt hold down on Mike's cock as she came. Her hand continued to rub her clit and over her pussy as her juices flowed. Mike had one of her nipples in his mouth and he sucked on it and licked it. Ann moaned as her climax swept over her. She and Mike had stopped moving. Ann trembled as waves of ecstasy washed over her. Mike had been getting close but he just leaned back now and tweaked her nipple and watched her enjoy her orgasm.

Ann slumped down on his chest after the pleasure began to wane. She'd had two good cums in less than fifteen minutes and her body needed a break. Mike kissed her cheek as she panted next to his ear.

"Did you enjoy that?" Mike asked.

"Oh, god, yes," Ann exclaimed, as she moved a little and his cock slipped out of her ass.

Mike felt a tug on his cock and then the condom was removed. Then he felt Janet putting a new one on his still stiff cock.

"Ann, roll off to the side," Janet instructed.

Ann rolled off Mike to one side and made room for Janet to slide up over the top of Mike's hard cock. Janet poised over top of his dick and rubbed saliva onto her own asshole. She then positioned the cock at her backdoor and slowly eased down. Ann and Mike watched her face as she grimaced slightly as the large intruder forced open her rear hole. Janet had ass fucked more than Ann but not much. Her asshole was also extremely tight and it took some getting used to for the sphincter muscle to allow Mike's cockhead inside. Janet gasped as the head popped in.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers
12