Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Janet groaned. "His cock feels huge in my ass."

Ann sat up to play with Mike's balls and watch his cock sink into Janet's vise-like ass. As she sank deeper, it was Mike's turn to moan with the incredible tightness from her little used ass.

"My god! It's so fucking hot and tight inside your butt," Mike croaked.

"Tell me about it," Janet moaned. "Oh, god. How much is in, Ann?"

"He still has plenty to go," Ann mused.

"Oh, fuck! He's going to split my poor little ass apart," Janet groaned.

Janet was smaller in stature than Ann and the big cock looked like it would kill her if she tried to take the whole thing. She tried to relax some and managed to take a bit more inside. They both groaned with each centimeter that disappeared up inside Janet. It did not help Mike either that Ann was teasing his balls, driving him crazy with lust.

"Shit, Ann. You're going to make me cum," Mike exclaimed.

"Ann, don't make him cum yet. I want to ride this big pole for a little while first."

"Okay," Ann said, and shifted around to tease Janet's puffed out nipples.

Janet rubbed her own clit as she started to move on the big dick. Janet was moving slowly so Mike was able to relax a bit without Ann playing with his nuts. His hand moved to Ann's pussy next to him. She was still very wet and two of his fingers slipped right in as Ann looked at him appreciatively. She tweaked Janet's nipples as the blonde started to fuck herself harder on Mike's cock. Her hand started to rub furiously across the top of her cunt with two fingers contacting her clit.

Mike worked his fingers as deep and as fast as he could in Ann's pussy from the angle he had. Ann moved one hand to tweak her own nipple but still kept one on Janet's tit. Janet had one hand on Mike's chest and the other attacking her clit as she now bounced forcefully on his cock up her ass. Her rear passage had relaxed and moistened to except the large invader. Janet grunted with each downward thrust as she felt Mike's cock penetrate deep into her bowels.

"Oh, god. I'm getting close," Janet yelled.

"Me too," Mike agreed, as his cock battered up into Janet's wonderful anal chute.

Ann was moving her hips up and down on Mike's hand. He had added a third finger inside her and she too was quickly approaching another orgasm. The three might actually make it together if they timed it right. Ann sucked Janet's nipple into her mouth as she bobbed on Mike's fingers and pulled her own nipple hard extending it out from her body. Mike watched her with disbelief at how hard she was stretching her own nipple out. Janet growled so loudly it drew their attention.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming," Janet screamed, not caring who heard.

Ann moaned into Janet's nipple as her own orgasm peaked too. She ground her pussy down on Mike's hand forcing his fingers deep up inside her.

"Ahh...shit!" Mike yelled, as his climax started.

Mike's balls pumped his cum up into the condom and Janet's tightly clinging ass as she ground it down on his impaled cock. Janet's hand was a blur on her clit as she groaned loudly with the blissful waves of pleasure washing over her. Cum was running from her cunt and dripping down on Mike's abdomen. His hand was also being soaked with cum by the other beauty riding his fingers. His balls ached a little as they parted with their pent up seed.

Janet had been the first to cum but the last to finish. Mike slumped back to the blanket after pumping about a half dozen blasts of cum into the rubber in Janet's ass. Ann held herself on all fours panting as her orgasm waned. Janet rode the shockwaves of a glorious orgasm from the stimulation to her ass, pussy, and nipple for what seemed like forever to her. When it finally ended, she fell across Mike's chest much as Ann had a little while earlier groaning with the waning pleasure.

They each gasped air to recover. No one moved until Mike realized his cock was shrinking as cum started to escape the condom. He needed to pull out now or risk leaving the condom up Janet's butt. He shifted under her till she got the idea and moved up higher. His cock managed to pull the rubber from her ass even as most of the contents leaked out.

Eventually Janet rolled off Mike and removed the used condom from his flaccid cock. She set it by the one earlier from Ann on the ground. The two women lay on either side of him as everyone enjoyed the afterglow of incredible sex. They did not have long to relax though as they heard something from below the rock ledge. Mike got up to look as the girls dressed quickly and threw the used condoms in the bushes. It was a car pulling into the scenic overlook.

Mike hurried and dressed too. They decided to head back and grabbed the blanket. They walked back down the path and passed a cute gal and another guy coming up. They all said a pleasant hello as they passed. Mike thought he noticed a bit of surprised jealousy in the eyes of the guy as they walked by. Mike had two beautiful babes to the other guy's one. He smiled to himself as they walked back to the car.

Ann noticed, "What are you all smiles about?"

Mike told them both of his impression and they all had a good laugh as Ann started the car and they left. It was a little quieter on the ride back as everyone was a little fucked out. They mostly listened to the CD player in the car.

When Ann pulled in front of Janet's house, she put the car in park. Mike would probably not see Janet again anytime soon.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit," Janet said.

"The best ever," Mike acknowledged, turning to face her in his seat.

"It was great getting to know you, Mike," Janet said, and gave him a knowing smile.

"Thanks, Janet. I really enjoyed getting to know you too," Mike said.

"I'll bet you did enjoy getting to know her hot little body," Ann stated, breaking a little of the depressing tension of the end of the summer and his visit coming to close.

"That too,' Mike admitted, with a big grin.

Janet had scooted forward in the seat and kissed him before saying with laughter, "I hope I get to play with your nice cock sometime in the future."

"We'll have to have him back next summer too," Ann chimed in.

"I'd like that," Mike quickly agreed, thinking, 'what red-bloodied American male wouldn't want to fuck these two cuties again.'

Janet kissed him again and opened the door. She said goodbye once more and got out. They waved goodbye as they pulled away. Mike felt a loss as he watched Janet walking towards the house.

"She's great, isn't she?" Ann stated.

"The best," Mike replied.

"I bet you'll miss her little body," Ann sniped, but with amusement.

"I'll miss you more," Mike claimed, but wasn't totally sure he knew.

"That's nice to hear, cuz."

They both were fabulous with physical charms no man would ever want to do without. Not to mention how eager they both were to enjoy sex without all the usual romantic hang-ups that made having sexual fun such a chore. If only more women appreciated sex for what it was, fun for all, and not some prize to be held back. Some gift to be given only if you got something first or in return. 'Life would be better for all,' Mike thought, 'if all women had the same attitudes towards sex.'

"Well, it's true," Mike added, feeling a strong sense of gratitude toward his cousin. "You have shown me so much. I don't know how to thank you."

"No need to thank me. I have enjoyed being with you too. We will always have a special relationship now," Ann offered, and it was true.

"Yes, we will."

"I hope you feel confident enough to go back to Illinois and make a lot of women happy now," Ann remarked.

"I do feel a lot more confidence," Mike agreed.

"Good. Cause you're a good lover, Mike," Ann claimed.

Ann drove back to her house. The rest of the evening they spent with the parents having a barbeque and dessert afterwards. If they had wanted to they might have stolen away for one more quickie but both were sated and needed rest. The morning would be a hurried affair with early flights. They went to bed early.

At the airport the next day, Ann and Mike walked off together on the excuse of using the bathroom. They did to make it look good but then had a few moments alone before they had to go through security.

"I hope you have a good flight," Ann said.

"I'll miss you," Mike quickly responded.

"I know. I'll miss you too, cuz. But you'll meet some lovely at college and forget all about your cousin in Colorado in no time," Ann offered.

"I'll never forget you, Ann," Mike stated, with profound assurance.

"That's nice. Me too," Ann agreed.

Ann kissed him on the cheek as they had rejoined the parents. Everyone said their goodbyes and promises were made to try and meet again soon but everyone knew that was not too likely. They waved goodbye as they walked through security.

The flight back though uneventful was boring for Mike and he resented the distance it was putting between Ann and him. He knew they could not stay together forever but one side of him never wanted to let her go. His mother noticed his quiet manner on the trip home.

"Everything okay, dear?" his mother asked.

"Fine, Mom. Just tired is all."

"Me too. It was a fun trip though, huh?"

"The best! I'm glad you talked me into going." For good measure, he added, "Colorado is a beautiful state."

"That's not all that is beautiful, huh? Ann has certainly grown into a lovely woman, hasn't she?"

"Yes, she is cute and a lot of fun," Mike agreed, hoping not to have to go any further.

"You and she got along quite well," his mom said.

"She is an awesome cousin," Mike pronounced.

"Well, I'm glad you like her some much."

When they were home from the airport, they unpacked, had a light dinner and went to bed early. Mike had two more days before he needed to be in Champaign for the start of school. He called his friend Will on Saturday and they agreed to go fishing.

The two friends met at the usual fishing hole and, after some greetings and small talk, Will asked about Colorado as they fished.

"It was awesome," Mike claimed, and told him all about the sights they had seen.

"Sounds great," Will agreed. "How was your scrawny little cousin Ann?"

"Not so scrawny any more," Mike claimed.

"Filled out, has she?"

"Oh, yeah," Mike quipped, with a big smile.

"Big knockers?" Will asked.

"Fabulous knockers! Better than any you've ever seen in your porn magazines."

"You sound like you actually saw them unclothed?" Will questioned.

"Maybe I did," Mike offered.

"You've got to be kidding! You're lying! She's your cousin, asshole!"

"She's gorgeous too! So is her friend, Janet," Mike stated, knowing it would get a rise out of Will.

"Her friend, Janet! Ann's gorgeous! Sounds like you did have a good time."

"You don't know the half of it," Mike exclaimed to his best friend.

"What? Tell me, you ass," Will demanded.

Mike told him about fucking Janet and getting several blowjobs. He told him that he had even fucked her in the ass so all his virginities were gone. He did not mention Ann on purpose, but he didn't have to as Will was beside himself over Janet anyway.

Will was jealous as hell and would not stop asking Mike questions about the sex for about an hour. They caught a couple of fish in between Mike's tales of sex with Janet.

"You lucky fuck," Will finally said. "I wish I had a cousin like Ann to introduce me to her sexy friend."

"Yeah, she is the best," Mike quipped. "I owe her for that."

"You lucky bastard," Will exclaimed.

"Oh, by the way. Call me Mike now. Not Michael."

"Wow, you have changed. Mike the stud, huh."

"You got it," Mike stated, with a big laugh.

When they were done fishing, they said goodbye as they would not see each other for a while, until next break from college. As Mike finished the walk home, he thought back on all that had happened since he last went fishing with Will. A week ago he was a virgin named Michael. Now he felt tremendous confidence in himself sexually and even his name had changed slightly. 'Quite a change of events,' he smiled to himself. He owed it all to Ann. He would surely have, 'fond thoughts of Cousin Ann,' he realized, for a long time to come.

12