All Comments on 'Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 05'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gr8 family story!

That cousin Ann sounds fantASStic. LOL We do have some good-lookers here in Colorado. dunno 'bout the incest thang, but theres some nice lil chicks round here. Wouldn't mind tappin' my cousin & her buddy if the chance came around. Well written, Sir. Keep writing them as well as this one, please!

hongluobohongluoboabout 17 years ago
a most enjoyable series

thanks for the great read. what a wonderful cousin!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
would love to do my wifes cousin

my wife has three beautiful cousin and one gorgeous sister. i actually have seen two oldest cousin breast and her sisters at one time and my wife was in on it too. i love to pound her cousins so much and i no everything about them plus they both love anal. the other cousin is only 16 but damn she has a body too. her mom had DD breast and she is on her way. that cousin loves to run and dance so you no she has a hard body. her sister is a beautiful women too. the other day we went over there and she is prego and the towel was kind of small. so as she is standing there talking to my wife she turned just enough so i could check out her bald cookie. i was just so in shock. i started to shack and i just couldnt believe my eyes. she had suck a beautiful pussy lips and they were open since she just showered. i just wanted to eat her out so bad right in fornt of my wife if she would have ask me too. heck i would have eaten both out. i just love to do it like mike. i spend all day eating cookies lol. i love to do that so much. the feel of pussy on your tongue is so awesome. oh shit did i go on. oh well see what a good story does to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
is there gonna be.....

is there gonna be a sequal i hope?!?!

rockloader76rockloader76over 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Your five part series on Mike, Ann and Janet was probably the most intense reading I've enjoyed on Lit. Everything about every section was so well put and has gotten me off every time I've read them. Definetely added to my favorites collection. For a second there I thought you were going to throw his aunt into the mix. Anyway I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. I see you have quite the selection to choose from. I'll be commenting on those as well. Keep the imagination going!!!

acgolfacgolfover 16 years ago
Well written with plenty of spice

I hope we get to attend the after prom party and sleep over too.

_vernon_vernonover 15 years ago
Just couldn't resist, could you?

Had to get his prick in an ass [or in this case, 2]. I agree you needed another sexual episode to finish the story, but why couldn't the girls have switched into a 69 with Mike fucking one, then the other, while the other worked on his balls and the pussy he was fucking? Have some naughty sex w/o having the gross stuff? The rest of the story was so good [unbelievable, but good] and the writing was better than most, I just wish you could have done w/o the abal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Trouble rating this

It was more how good the other parts were that I gave you a 4; the anal episode earned you a 2; didn't like it much. You could have gone with more of the 3-way or lez action. The authors need to learn that there are readers that are turned off by anal. I think it's more of a rape-substitute than sexual activity.

drseaknightdrseaknightalmost 15 years ago
Excellently written, Ann is an Angel

The writing was so well crafted, I would find the imagry creeping into my mind over and over again. The relationship built step by step until I was changed by the reading, keep writing, I would love to read more of Ann and Janet!

prop69prop69about 14 years ago
One of the Best

I usually don't read long 5 part series. However, you were able to vary the stories and add enough in them to maintain my interest. Would love to see a follow-up series with a second trip to the Rockies.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 14 years ago
Great story will it continue

Love the story, will you have 'Mike' return to renew his relation ship with Janet and Ann?? I could think of a few lines along that ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

That was an amazing story and to end it with a three way no holes barred outdoor session was perfect. Responders that balk at the anal sex obviously have never been with a woman who truly enjoys said activities in your words "so-good".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

This story was not realistc, regular girls have far more class then that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun!

was a rly nice story. Most center around the forbiddeness which is nice, but it was also nice to read one that was just about the fun of it all.

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
alright

Thought this was going to be a perfect story till you brought Janet into it. Was hoping It would stay between themselves and parents finding out but wish them well and they both ended up at same university. This is why the low star grade.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
Nice.

Loved the story. Wouldn't mind seeing them meet up again including Janet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Very nice

until the anal. 3 stars is all I ever give a story if there is anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES