Font of Fertility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,086 Followers

I was happy to just hold Stacey, my dick pressed against her fantastic butt and her warm back to my chest. I leaned my head forward and kissed her neck, and she sobbed.

Wait, what? She was shaking now, her hands clinging to my arms around her chest.

"What the fuck did we just do?" She said aloud, and I realized while I might have been ready for something like this, my sister certainly hadn't been.

"What the fuck is wrong with us?" She asked again, turning in my arms so that she was facing me. "That was so fucking wrong. We just-" She sobbed again and drew back, rolling away from me and onto the floor.

"Hey, Stace, it's OK."

"No, it's not OK. We were making out. You're my brother. I'm your older sister and I just- I just fucking came because we were dry humping each other."

"Stacey, nothing's wrong-"

"Of course it fucking is!" She yelled at me, then got really quiet and whispered. "We are so fucking screwed up, what the fuck is wrong with us?"

All I wanted to do was make it better. It might not have been my fault, well not all my fault, but Stacey really felt terrible about what we had just done.

Fuck, I thought. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I reached deep and started casting the spell without even really thinking about it, changing it as I went.

She would forget this had happened, everything after us wrestling had been a dream. We were OK. Happy. Brother and Sister. We'd finished the movie snuggling and then gone to our separate beds and she'd dreamed the rest. She wouldn't remember this was real until I flipped a switch in her memories, until she was ready or wanted more. I was surprised to find it didn't even take much of the power I had built up, the pool of sexual energy in me barely shrinking as I tapped into it.

Stacey had gotten quiet as I'd focused on the spell and was now sitting in a daze. Her face was blank and her eyes unfocused. I slid to the floor next to her and took her face in my hands. I kissed her on the mouth, more than brother and sister but less than lovers. That's all that had happened tonight, just a kiss to say goodnight.

"Go to bed, Stacey."

She got up and headed upstairs without saying a word. I picked up our shirts and followed her, opening her door after she had shut it and tossed hers on the floor. Stacey started stripping in the middle of her room and I hesitated, but quickly turned away and closed the door. We'd done enough. I had done enough. I loved her, I wasn't about to abuse her more than I already had, messing with her memories.

I went to my own room and sat on my bed.

Fuck me.

Was I a horrible person? The worst part was that if I wanted to avoid a repeat of last night, I still needed to jerk off.

Adama appeared almost instantly, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively as she sat on the end of my bed.

"Not now," I told her firmly, and I guess she saw the look in my eyes.

"Alright, but just so you know, the Council has been called in two weeks. We'll need to prep you for it soon."

"Fine," I grunted. "Not now. I just want to go to sleep."

She gave me a look, part appraising and part concerned, before disappearing in her little puff of smoke.

Just to be safe, I jerked off twice. Both times to thoughts of Stacey.

***2 - Risking It***

My second morning as a mystically empowered sorcerer of sexual energies, and it was just as fucked up as the first one. At least this time I wasn't fucking it up directly.

When I went to the washroom I knocked loudly. Twice.

Stacey stuck her head out of her bedroom door, laughing quietly. "I'm done in there, dork. Scared of seeing me naked again?"

"Just making sure."

She rolled her eyes and blew me a goofy kiss. "My hero." Her head disappeared back into her room and she closed the door.

Well, at least it looked like the spell had worked. She wasn't acting weird, wasn't freaking out. She wasn't even making inappropriate innuendos. Still, I knew. That was enough to make it weird.

Breakfast was much of the same. Her goofy, me responding but a little subdued. She noticed and ribbed me a bit more, trying to get me to open up, but I held her off until I had to leave for the bus.

I met Lauren at her locker that morning, walking right into her open arms and kissing her firmly. "No skirt today?"

She laughed, the bridge of her nose crinkling, then pecked me lightly on the lips. "Nope, not after yesterday. I figured I gave up so much, I should tease you a bit." She turned and stuck out her butt, which was tightly encased in a pair of form fitting jeans. She looked innocently over her shoulder at me. "You like?"

In response I made a biting and chewing motion with my mouth towards her ass, making her giggle again and turn back into my arms. I sighed, the sound of her laugh washing over me and easing the tension I'd been holding on to. I held her to me and leaned back against her locker, kissing her on the nose. "I have something to tell you."

Her eyes lit up a little. "Oh, really?"

While I quietly told her what had happened last night with Stacey, Lauren's hands wandered underneath my shirt and she licked her lips, biting her lower one when I told her about Stacey having an orgasm from our dry humping. Then I told her about the spell.

"That... well I guess that's prudent," she said carefully. "I mean, you could have just made her OK with it."

"What?"

"Well, if you can change her memories, and your body, I'm sure you could just make her... accept it. Like it wasn't a problem for her."

"That's-" I wasn't sure what to say. She was right, but it wasn't right. "I can't do that. Not to Stacey. I love her, a lot like I love you but different because she's my sister. I couldn't do that to her, and I couldn't do that to you."

Lauren frowned and nodded, "Alright. But what about other people?"

"I don't know, it would depend on the situation."

She cocked her head a bit, "So we don't have a line? No absolutes?"

"I guess not," I said thoughtfully. "I mean, we're talking about... Well we're talking about sex magic here. I'm pretty sure the whole thing is a grey area to begin with."

Lauren looked up at me for a long moment, then kissed me firmly on the mouth again. "Good. When you said you were messing with her mind, I got worried for a second. Power corrupts, or whatever. I don't want you to change, Jerry. You're mine, and I'm yours, and I intend to keep you as the person I love not just the person I fuck."

We lingered a while, kissing and talking about normal things. I felt like we were a spectacle, other students walking by and glancing at us, sometimes even staring. We were one of those couples. The overly touchy, just a little too much PDA ones. I didn't give a damn, though. I was in love with my best friend.

She made me leave, telling me we couldn't be late for class again today even if it was the last day of school. I pinched her butt and she yelped, then raised an eyebrow at me before turning and strutting away, her ass looking fantastic in her jeans even if it wasn't as nice as Stacey's, or her sister's for that matter.

I spent the entire first period daydreaming about her, and decided there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate at all until lunch time if I didn't get to see her again. Lauren had gym during the second period of the day and since the winter cold had set in her class would be in the gym itself instead of outside.

Skipping class, I waited in the hallway for nearly half the period before it was empty and I could slip into the girls' change room. Once I was inside, I took a moment to look around. The rumours were definitely not true, their locker room wasn't nicer than the guys. In fact, it might have been even messier, girl's bags lying around open with all manner of crap half-spilled out. I was tempted to go diving for panties or bras, but I was on a mission and could be a pervert some other time. Making my way past the lockers and bathroom stalls, I slipped into the shower room at the back and sat in the corner nearest the door so that anyone passing by wouldn't be able to see me.

So I could affect minds; change memories and maybe even brain chemistry. Could I send a message, though? Could I receive one? Did I even want to attempt reading minds?

There was only one way to find out. Closing my eyes, I first focused on the pool of energy I kept shunted to the back of my consciousness. It was always there now, but only tried to take over my presence of mind while I was having sex and thankfully I had that pretty much under control too. The pool felt like it shuddered inside my head when I looked at it directly. Reaching out, sending a message, that would be the easiest thing to do and wouldn't use up much power at all.

Tapping into the source cautiously, like dipping a single fingertip into a pool of water, I took a deep breath and reached out, thinking about Lauren and finding her almost immediately like a light in the dark. Showers.

I sent it three times, about fifteen seconds apart, then waited. Two minutes felt like forever when you were trying to find out if you could send psychic communication, and I was about to try something else when I heard footsteps out in the locker room. They came straight towards the back, and for one long second I worried maybe someone else had gotten the message, or maybe someone had seen me sneak in here and had gone for a teacher, but Lauren's head popped into view around the corner.

"Well that was a new one," She said, walking around fully. The school gym uniform wasn't exactly flattering, a grey baggy t-shirt and royal blue athletic shorts making up the whole ensemble, though Lauren was wearing knee high socks which made the whole thing a little sexier.

I stood up and she walked into my arms. Her hair was pulled back in a stubby little pony tail and I took it in one hand, holding her head to mine as our tongues fought each other for dominance. I finally pulled back, "I couldn't wait and figured I'd try it out."

"Mmm," she moaned, kissing me again lightly, "Is it weird that psychic powers make me hot?"

"Not as long as they're my psychic powers."

She grinned. "Must be it."

I pulled her into me by her ass, letting her feel how hard I was before I lowered myself to my knees, looking up at her. Lauren laced her fingers through my hair and looked down at me smiling, my eyes locked with hers as I pulled down her shorts. Using my teeth, I grabbed ahold of her thong and slowly pulled it down, running my nose through her thick little bush before nudging at her hooded clit. I dropped the thong and Lauren spread her legs a bit, giving me access as I pulled her into my face, slurping noisily at her pussy.

One of her hands fixed firmly in my hair, directing my head ever so slightly as I worked my tongue and lips around her pussy, her other hand bracing herself against the wall behind me. I'm not sure how long I spent down there, but I was certainly enjoying myself and was rewarded for my efforts as I tasted Lauren's syrupy juices, surprised again at just how sweet she tasted.

Lauren finally pulled at my hair, signalling me to pull back. "We don't have much time," she panted, "If you want to fuck, we gotta do it now."

My grin, wide and happy, matched hers as I stood and dropped my pants. I kissed her hard as her hands found my dick and stroked me a few times, her touch bringing me to my hardest. She went to turn around but I held her still, instead turning us both so that her back was to the wall before leaning down and looping an arm under one of her legs. Lauren leaned back and lifted the leg until I was supporting it just above waist high, her body contorted a little but braced against the wall and leaving her more than open for me to slide my dick into her.

I did in two slow thrusts, firmly rooting myself in her beautiful warmth as I sighed, my forehead pressed to hers. "Fuck, you're perfect," I said.

"Hmmm," she hummed in agreement. I thrust and she gasped. "Seriously, Jer," She said with her eyes closed, "We gotta go fast."

In answer I thrust into her again, holding still for a long moment before breaking into a steady rhythm. The position was a little awkward, but I was hitting her at an angle I hadn't attempted before and the new sensation was heating us both up. I kissed her hard again, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoing lightly around the shower room.

"Fuck, go harder," She said, then bit down on my lower lip. I did and she groaned. I felt powerful, supporting her in my arms. Her pussy was rippling on me and I knew I could fuck her forever. The only problem was we didn't have forever, we had until her class ended.

"Ready for something completely different?" I asked.

She looked at me confused, then on an out-thrust I hooked my open arm under her other leg and picked her up completely, each leg supported behind the knee and her pussy dropped onto my cock completely. "Ho-ly shit!" She said loudly, her words echoing.

I pinned her to the wall, my hands planted and keeping her legs in the air while I hammered her pelvis, and I wasn't sure whether it was her ass against the wall or her thighs on my hips sending the slapping sound bouncing around us.

I hammered, and she moaned her 'hunh-hunh-hunh' sound that told me she was getting close. I dropped my face and licked her neck before biting it lightly, and she made that growling noise I was coming to love as much as her laugh.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," She repeated, then growled again. I took a step back from the wall, changing my forward thrust into an upwards one as I used my new muscles to really maneuver her. She was bouncing in my lap as I was standing, now, and the squishing sound of her juices were slipping in amongst the sound of our bodies. "Oh, fuck, I'm coming," She said into my mouth.

Her pussy squeezed on me and she tensed, her own motions stopping, leaving me the only one keeping us balanced. She shuddered violently in her orgasm and I took a step back towards the wall, pinning her back to it as I thrust forcefully again and again. She growled again, but turned it into a cry of, "Aw, fuck yessss," as she came again, this time messily as she squirted around my cock, her juices dripping to the shower room floor. I slowed my thrusting and she hung her head into my shoulder until we were still.

"That was amazing," she said quietly, then looked up at me, but quickly switched to looking over my shoulder. That was when the giggling started, and as I looked back there were six girls all dressed in gym clothes staring at us in mixed states of surprise and curiosity. All of them, however, were building into a full bodied laugh.

"Oh, fuck," I said, letting go of Lauren's legs carefully enough that she was barely standing before I pulled out of her and scrambled for my pants, yanking them up. I almost just ran from the room, but stopped and kissed Lauren quickly before running with my head down, out through the locker room where a few more girls were standing around waiting to find out who was in the showers.

Hoots and hollers followed me and I could clearly hear Lauren saying, "Oh, come on girls. I didn't even get to finish him, he's gotta have a huge case of blue balls. Leave him alone!"

I burst out of the locker room into a now busy hallway, slipping into the moving crowd and hoping no one noticed I'd just come from the girl's locker room. Not that it would stay a secret for long. Ten girls, maybe more, knew I'd been fucking Lauren in there. Pretty soon the whole damn school was going to know.

***3 - Showing Off***

The rest of the morning was more normal than I felt like it should be, other than Lauren's prophecy of blue balls. I was fucking aching after getting cut off so abruptly. Every time someone whispered in class, or checked their phone, or even looked in my direction I had to wonder if they knew yet. I must have been showing my stress though, because halfway through my third period english class Mrs. Morrison stopped next to my desk and asked me quietly if I was alright.

"Yeah," I managed, "Just, uh, it's alright."

She raised an eyebrow questioningly, "Stay a minute after class, Jeremiah."

I watched her walk back to the front of the class, her wide ass swaying as she shuffled between the rows. Mrs. Morrison wasn't fat, she was just a broad woman. Big ass, big bust, full lips and a big hair-do, she was a favourite of the guys because she showed off some cleavage and was always smiling like she had a secret.

And two nights ago I'd been in her dreams, those great big tits crushed against my chest as we kissed before she faded and I drifted to someone else. Did she remember that dream? The others, Lauren and Stacey, had both remembered but I felt like they were different. We did more, they meant more, but did that mean anything in the long run?

Did all the girls and women I had shared a moment with in that chaotic dream remember?

Now I was all sorts of new worried as the bell rang and the class started filing out. I stayed sitting at my desk and Mrs. Morrison strode back over. She sat on the desk ahead of mine, her business skirt riding up a little to show some of her leg over the top of her knee high boots and her bust pressing out against her blouse prominently.

"Jeremiah, I know you said you were alright, but you don't look well today. Are you sure everything is fine?"

"Yes, Miss. I'm sure, I just haven't been feeling myself lately. I'm sorry if I wasn't paying attention in class."

She smiled that smile of hers and leaned over, her hand on my arm and her cleavage deepening. "That's alright, Jeremiah. If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate. I would love to help fix whatever problem you're dealing with."

Holy shit, I thought, Is she hitting on me?

Her smile continued and her hand rubbed my arm for a long moment. "Umm," I said, quickly gathering my things, "Thanks, Mrs. Morrison. I'll let you know if I need your help." I stopped and looked at her, then directly at her tits before back to her face. "With anything."

Her eyebrow raised again and she stood, "Sounds like a plan. Have a good day, and eat something. You're looking a little gaunt."

Shaking my head, I left the classroom. This was fucking ridiculous, I didn't even know how I was supposed to react. Sex was popping up god damn everywhere and I couldn't figure out if it was because of me, or the magic, or what.

I made my way to the cafeteria and entered to find myself facing down almost every eye in the place. Conversations got quiet. People stopped moving. It was like one of those scenes in a movie where the main character walks in and- Oh, you know what I mean. It was out-of-this-world weird. I walked to an open table and sat, the cafeteria slowly getting noisy again, but the eyes were still watching me. Fucking creepy, being the centre of attention.

At one point I saw Emily Roberts, one of the 'in crowd' party girls, stare me down as she started walking towards me, but Benji and Jay slid into seats across from me and she walked right past us without saying a word.

"Hey," I greeted them, popping open a pudding cup from my lunch.

"What up," Benji said, "You feeling alright? You look, I dunno, sick or something."

"Yeah man, you kinda look sick. Like, thin or something."

"I'm fine, don't worry about it."

They both shrugged and opened their own lunches. We started talking about our usual fare, crappy video games and movies that were coming out soon, and for the first time in days I felt normal. Like really normal, so normal I wanted to just blurt it out and tell them about my whatever-powers thing. Just take off my sweatshirt and be like, 'Look at these guns, bitches!' and flex my new muscles and make them jealous.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,086 Followers