Font of Fertility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,086 Followers

I just had no idea what their reaction would be, or even what the magic-world's reaction would be. It was something I hadn't asked Adama, or even talked to Lauren about. Who was allowed to know? Who was it safe to have know?

I trusted Benji and Jay with just about everything in my life before this, but did that correlate? This was all bigger. A lot bigger.

"Hey Jerry, why the fuck is everyone looking at us?"

"What?" I asked, looking up from the plastic spoon I'd been bending in my hand as I was thinking.

"Everyone is fucking starring," Jay said, looking around. It was like a reverse-wave, wherever we looked people turned away or glanced down, embarrassed at being caught looking.

"Jeremiah and I got caught fucking in the girls locker room during second period," Lauren said simply as she slid into the seat next to mine, kissing me on the cheek.

Benji turned his head and sprayed half a juice box worth of liquid out of his mouth. I wish I'd been filming it, I could have sold the thing as the best spit take in history. Jay wasn't quite as dramatic, dropping a spoon full of jello in his lap. "Uh, what?"

Benji was hacking, trying to get control of his breathing. Lauren smiled and grabbed my hand, "I said Jer and I got caught fucking in the girls locker room during second period. The whole school has got to know by now, how have you two not heard?"

"What the fuck, Jerry?" Jay said, "You don't fucking tell us this shit?"

"Yeah, what the fuck?" Benji followed up. "You didn't even tell us you two were screwing, let alone in public places!"

"Oh, I'm sorry for not wanting to tell you guys and for respecting Lauren enough not to brag about it."

"Well, fuck Jerry. Come on!" Jay threw his hands up in the air dramatically.

Lauren kissed me on the cheek again, "I think it's kind of sweet you didn't tell them, babe. Don't feel like you can't, though. We're pretty fucking good at it, feel free to brag."

The fact that Benji managed to recreate the spit take had the rest of us laughing so hard we were almost crying.

By the end of lunch the eyes were still watching us, but had lost some intensity. Lauren and I made plans to go see a movie that night, Lauren fending off Jay and Benji by informing them it was a date and we would be seeing a Rom-Com of her choosing. They both groaned and mutually agreed to spend the night playing video games instead.

The rest of the day was not normal. People whispered about me as I walked down the halls. They stared at me in class. Random guys offered me high fives that I answered with a quizzical expression before walking away. Girls giggled behind my back.

At least it didn't look like the teachers had heard yet, and I wasn't called down to the Vice Principal's office to account for my actions. By the end of the day I was ready to get out of the spotlight. Lauren was going to pick me up later for our movie date, so instead of meeting her after school I needed to rush to catch my own bus home. Unfortunately, as I was making my way down the halls a hand grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck?" I got out, before Emily Roberts shut the door behind us.

Dark haired, slim and always dressed one step from slutty, Emily was looking at me with a predatory grin. She cycled through the best boyfriends, somehow managed straight A's, and was rumoured to have been double-teamed by a pair of seniors in a car during her freshman year. She was always the first to the new thing, and with the way she was eyeing me up it was pretty obvious who she thought her next conquest was going to be.

"Show it to me," she demanded.

"What?"

"Show it to me," she repeated, crossing her arms. "Show me your dick. There's no way it's as big as they're saying. You wouldn't have kept it a secret until the very end of high school if it was."

"Fuck you," I replied.

"Excuse me?"

"I said fuck you, I'm not showing you my dick."

"Fine. You show me and if it is as big as they say, I'll let you do to me what you supposedly did to Lauren Baxley."

"Uh, how about fuck you, leave me alone?"

She blinked a few times, taken aback that someone like me was denying someone like her. She had no idea what kind of person I really was.

"Why the fuck do you think I want to fuck you when I've got Lauren?" And Stacey, and Lindsey if Lauren has her way.

"Because I'm way hotter than her? And if she's anything like her sister, Lauren will fuck the entire track squad by the end of Christmas break. At least I can say I've never been gangbanged."

I don't condone hitting girls, but fuck I wanted to slap her. Instead I grabbed a mug full of pens off of the teachers desk beside me and threw it across the room. The pens went flying and the mug shattered against the brick wall. "You shut your fucking mouth. If you ever, ever say anything like that to me again I will fucking ruin you." Lauren didn't deserve rumours like that, and as a freshman I'd watched as Lindsey was run through the mud after one drunken mistake at a senior party. There had been pictures and she'd nearly transferred schools.

I was right up in Emily's face and her eyes were wide with fright, her jaw working but nothing coming out. I stormed past her, but as I got to the door I growled and spun back around. I ripped open my fly and fished out my dick, seven inches of flaccid man meat. "There you go, Emily. In all it's glory. And the only way you ever get to even see it again is if you go to Lauren and ask her permission. You want what she had? You want me to fuck you until you squirt over and over? You go beg for her permission and maybe I'll hate fuck you before the end of the year."

I shoved my dick back in my pants, zipped up and left the classroom, slamming the door behind me.

I barely caught my bus, the other students all staying a seat away from me. No one wanted to talk to me, and whether it was because of my mood or the rumours around school I couldn't tell.

By the time I got home I had calmed down a bit, but all I wanted to do was call Lauren and tell her what had happened. Instead, Stacey met me as I came in and gave me a big hug before asking if I wanted to work out with her.

Feeling guilty all over again about the memory spell, I ended up agreeing. Over the next two hours Stacey put me through my paces and I started to realize what my new body could really do. Before, I was light of breath if I took too many flights of stairs too fast. Now I was barely sweating after a half hour of cardio, and an hour and a half in I was feeling really good, even if I was tired. The aches were pleasant instead of cramping, and as we pushed ourselves through the last thirty minutes Stacey and I were grinning with competition, waiting to see who would give up first.

It was me, but not by much. My body might be able to handle the workout, but I didn't have the mental discipline that Stacey had developed over the years. We laughed, laying on the cool tile floor of the kitchen, until our mom found us and made us get up so she could make dinner. I asked Stacey if I could shower first since I had a date, which sparked off a whole conversation with the both of them, and I got scolded for not immediately informing my mom I was dating Lauren now. She was happy for us, but started making noises about us not being in empty houses together any more so I excused myself in a hurry.

I made sure not to even jerk it lightly in the shower, avoiding another Adama visit since I didn't have the time or the wherewithal to deal with the magic world. Just because Lauren and I had been fucking for the past two and a half days didn't mean I wanted our first date to not be special.

I dressed up a bit, even if it was just for the movies. Black jeans and a button up shirt. I thought about a tie but opted for a dark scarf under my jacket instead. A little spritz of cologne, my nicer pair of shoes. I even combed my hair a bit before deciding I liked it messier, shaking it out with my hands. As a last touch I borrowed a flower from my mom's bouquet on the dining room table, though I had no idea what kind it was. It was white and I figured that would go with anything.

Seventeen minutes waiting in my room, picking up the flower and putting it down. Practicing lines in my head, then out loud. "I got this for you. No, this is for you. Take this. This reminded me of you. You're just as beautiful and it made me think of you. Lauren, I love you."

"I love you too, dick head."

I spun around and Lauren was grinning, leaning in my bedroom doorway. She was in the same jeans from earlier but had changed her top, though she wasn't as dressed up as I was. She'd put on some makeup, but otherwise it was just a regular outfit for her.

"Oh, is that for me?" She asked, reaching out for the flower. "Jer, you didn't need to get me anything."

"I know," I replied, handing it to her. She brought it to her nose and breathed in the scent. "I just wanted to do something to make this, I dunno, special. It's our first date after... y'know."

"Yeah, about that," Lauren said, making an 'I did something' sort of face. "Lindsey is in the car. She's coming with us."

I was a little taken aback, and sat down on my bed. "OK."

"Well, she didn't have anything to do and most of her friends from here stayed out at their respective schools. And I just sort of figured..." Lauren walked over to me and sat in my lap, arms around my neck, "We might as well keep going with the plan. Christmas break is only a few weeks after all."

I took a deep breath in then out through my nose. "Alright, if that's what you want. But I want a real date. Soon. OK?"

She kissed me and I could feel her smiling. "OK, gorgeous."

"Hey, you're the gorgeous one."

"I dunno, looks like you're the one who dressed up for me." We got up and headed for the door, but I hesitated and grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Lauren, on the way out of school today... Emily Roberts cornered me in a classroom and said she would fuck me if I showed her my dick and it was as big as the rumours."

"Oh, really?" Lauren replied, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"Yeah. I told her to fuck off."

Lauren's face broke into a little smile and she chuckled silently. "Dork, why'd you do that? I mean she's totally bangable - even if she is a raging bitch."

"Because I didn't know if we, or if I, was ready for that yet. There's us, and then this Lindsey thing, and then Stacey," I lowered my voice. "I wasn't even going to show her, but then she said some pretty nasty stuff about you, and Lindsey's senior year, and I got in her face and told her off. Then I whipped it out and told her if she ever wanted a piece she had to beg you for it."

Lauren was grinning by the end and hugged me around the neck, kissing my cheek. "Thanks, Jer. Lindsey... she took enough abuse back then."

"No problem."

"No, it is a problem, but you definitely squashed it." Lauren replied, stepping back. "She'll tell her friends, and they're all going to want a shot at you. And now you've got the best answer in the world, 'Go ask my girlfriend.' Think about it, I might as well be your pimp now. How's that feel, bottom bitch?"

"Oh fuck, what have I gotten myself in to?"

We laughed, but I was a little worried about how excited Lauren seemed at the prospect of girls at school asking her to take me for a ride.

Lindsey was in the passenger seat when we went out to the car, so I slid into the back behind her.

"Hey," I said as I clicked in my seat belt.

She spun around in her seat, facing me. "Right, so about yesterday," she started off.

Fuuuuuck. All I wanted to do was go to the movies with Lauren.

"I'm sorry about that. About bursting in on you that is, not about you two fucking. That was hot. I mean, I'm sorry, I should have knocked." She paused. "Were you two seriously butt fucking? Lauren won't tell me anything."

I sat there stunned, but Lauren laughed out loud as she pulled the car out of the driveway. "Go ahead and tell her if you want. I told her the only way she was going to find out was if she asked you."

I could feel the heat in my face from my blushing. "Yeah, Lindsey. We were 'butt fucking.'"

"Fuck me, that's incredible." She said, turning back to face the front. Apparently I was no longer part of the conversation. "I mean damn girl, from what I saw he's got a fucking tool on him. You took the whole thing?"

"Yup," Lauren responded, grinning over at her sister. "Little jealous?"

"I mean, from the noises you two were making, absolutely." Lindsey stretched, making a groaning noise. "Was it rough? I mean, I've tried it but it's never been good."

"No, Jerry worked me over for a long time before we even started, and we used a bunch of lube and he was sweet and took his time. He was so worried about hurting me I had to tell him to pick up the pace."

"Aww," Lindsey sighed, "That's cute. And hot. Did he rim you?"

The whole conversation was fucking surreal. Listening to my girlfriend go into details about our first time trying anal was absolutely weird, especially because it was with her sister. My eyes kind of glazed over as I kept remembering things I'd done as she talked about them, telling both of us how it had felt.

I was finally shocked from my reverie, my dick like a rod in my pants, when Lindsey turned around in her seat again and looked at me, "So what's it like to fuck someone in the ass?"

"Uhh, I plead the fifth?"

She snorted and Lauren laughed lightly. "Come on, hot stuff, I'm in pre-law, I'm not a lawyer yet. Spill it."

I looked to Lauren in the rear view mirror, her nose was crinkled as she made a 'haha' face at me. "It's a little bizarro at first. I mean, it's kind of the same as having sex with a vagina, but also way different. Like it's tighter and warmer for starters, and the way her sphincter grips you is different than a vagina. Then there's the fact that a dick isn't really meant to be up an asshole so there's the dirty-naughty-dangerous kind of feeling. All in all, 4.5 stars, would do again?"

They both snorted and laughed, Lauren's familiar warmth and Lindsey's slightly louder guffaw. Lindsey turned back to me again as Lauren parked the car at the theatre, "Well, it wasn't exactly poetry, but thanks I guess. I've always wondered what it was like for a guy."

"I'm more concerned he thinks my butt is only worth 4.5 stars." Lauren said teasingly.

"Well, the rest of you is so perfect you have to expect something has a bit of deficiency. Mostly I wasn't able to kiss you very well while we were doing it like that."

Lindsey groaned and rolled her eyes, but Lauren just smirked, "Well obviously we'll need to try it a couple more times to figure out how to do it right then."

"Obviously."

"You two are fucking pervs now," Lindsey laughed. "I love it."

We got out of the car laughing and Lauren took my arm as we headed towards the theatre. After a few steps I offered my other arm to Lindsey, who took it and flashed me her dazzling smile. Lauren gave me the same one when I looked back to her before she pulled herself tighter on my arm.

I paid for all of the tickets and the snacks, and was thanked with a kiss from Lauren and a peck on the cheek from her sister. When Lauren turned towards the back of the room Lindsey winked then kissed me quickly on the mouth, pulling away and smiling. It wasn't like the kiss was amazing, there hadn't even been tongue involved, but it still rocked me on my heels. Lindsey Baxley had just kissed me.

She'd always been that strange pinnacle of hotness, three years older than Lauren and I. I'll always describe her as the genetic lottery winner, astoundingly curved in all the right ways without a single blemish. She hadn't even needed braces to get a perfect smile. Her hair, a bright white-gold blonde compared to Lauren's slightly darker golden tones, was pulled into a long braid tonight and she was wearing a grey beanie that looked fantastic on her, framing her face and making her deep brown eyes pop.

I loved Lauren, I always had. Lindsey was that shallow crush you kept hidden, like with a celebrity you know you'll never meet. And she'd just kissed me for the price of a movie ticket. My knees felt weak for just a moment as Lindsey skipped down the hallway towards our theatre in the complex, her ass bouncing deliciously in her tight leggings.

Lauren looked back at me and I pointed to my mouth, making a kissing motion. She smirked and rolled her eyes, stepping back to me and kissing me hard with a hint of tongue.

"I know," she said. "She's stupid hot. But you're mine first, right?"

"Always." I replied, and I meant it. She took me by the hand and we followed her older sister to our seats.

Lauren arranged us deftly so that she was sitting between us, and multiple rows away from the nearest people. The theatre was still almost empty when the lights dimmed and the trailers started. I sighed and settled in, taking Lauren's hand in mine and passing the popcorn down to Lindsey.

Twenty minutes of inane set up in, Lauren let go of my hand and started rubbing my leg. A couple minutes later she looked over at me, catching my attention, and her nose crinkled cutely as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

She quietly unzipped my pants and her hand groped around in my fly for a moment, fishing out my quickly hardening dick. She started to slowly jack me off, mostly watching the screen in front of us but occasionally glancing at me or Lindsey.

I pretty much forgot about the movie entirely, engrossed as I was with the hand that was jerking me in public. What I did manage to do was white-knuckle the armrests, both from the pleasure and the anxiety over possibly being caught.

Lauren startined squeezing me a bit more and glanced over at Lindsey more frequently, apparently expecting her sister to notice. Finally she let go of me and raised her hand to her mouth, spitting into her palm before dropping it back and jerking me off a bit faster. Her eyes stayed glued to the screen, but now Lindsey was looking at her quizzically. Then she was looking past her sister and at me, and then her eyes dropped to my crotch and went wide as she realized what exactly was going on.

She elbowed Lauren, "Seriously, what the fuck?"

"What? Just watch the movie," Lauren responded, sticking out her tongue.

Lindsey looked over at me again. "Jeez, he really is big."

"I know," Lauren whispered back. "And he's all mine."

And with that she pried my hand off of the armrest between us, flipped it up into the back of the seat and leaned over, taking me in her mouth. I gasped as her lips sealed around my cock and she immediately started slurping quietly, bobbing up and down. My head went back and I stared up at the roof for a minute, my free hand resting on her back as my fingers slowly traced around in circles.

I looked over at Lindsey, whose eyes were dancing over us both. Without even thinking she slowly took a piece of popcorn out of the bag in her hands and popped it in her mouth, chewing slowly, engrossed in the act before her. Lauren bobbed deeply and suddenly she was deep throating me, the top three inches of my dick sliding down her constricting throat and I barely suppressed a grunt of surprise and pleasure, turning it into a low moaning sigh. Lauren came up off my dick and coughed once lightly.

Lindsey reached out and nudged at Lauren, "Let me see."

"Fuck you," Lauren responded teasingly. "You wanna watch me go down on my boyfriend, you move seats."

And she did a moment after Lauren bent down to me. Lindsey put down the popcorn and stood up, easing around her sister and stepping over my outstretched legs before plopping down in the seat next to me. Her upper body leaned back and away from me so that she could see as much of us as possible, making her legs brush up with mine before finally intermingling.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,086 Followers