Font of Fertility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,075 Followers

Lauren kept blowing me for at least another ten minutes, slowing her pace several times, shifting her position until she was half crouching on the floor. She would look up at me for minutes at a time, breathing through her nose as she suckled at my head, teasing me with her tongue. My hand slowly slid down her back until it was lightly cupping her jeans covered ass, rubbing up and down, two fingers firmly delving lower and pressing at her mound. I was sweating and raised my other hand from the armrest between Lindsey and I to wipe my forehead, and that was the moment Lauren chose to look directly at her sister and deep throat me again. My mouth opened and I stuttered in a breath, my hand dropping back to the armrest but finding Lindey's leg instead. I was grabbing her thigh tightly before I realized, but when my eyes turned to her she was biting her lower lip and nodded at me so I squeezed harder instead of pulling away.

Lauren bobbed on me twice more, milking me with her throat, and suddenly I felt my balls clenching all at once. I left off playing with her groin and ass, patting her between the shoulders to signal I was about to come. She pulled completely off of my cock and slid into a crouch, letting Lindsey see my whole slobbery mess, then she took me with both hands and jerked me firmly and rapidly, pointing my head directly at her mouth from a couple inches away. Her eyes were back, locked with mine. I'm pretty sure I went slack-jawed and might have drooled just a little bit as I came, exploding jet after jet into her mouth. My body jerked forward with each shot and I was sure I must have been hitting the back of her throat every time.

After one last, extra violent jet that made me feel like I pulled a muscle in my abdomen, I was spent, my legs dropping to the floor from where they had been pressing against the seats in front of us and my head lolling back for a moment before I managed to roll it forward to look at Lauren.

She was all eyes for Lindsey though, her mouth open to show her sister the load I had given her before she swallowed the whole thing down and licked her lips. Lindsey moved, leaning forward and wiping a smudge of cum from her sister's lips, and I realized my hand was still on her thigh even if it wasn't gripping her like it had been. I pulled it back and helped Lauren get back into her seat.

"Who's the perv now?" she whispered across me to Lindsey. "Watching me give my boyfriend a blowjob. Still jealous?"

Lindsey snorted and looked down at my dick, which was still mostly hard and standing up out of my fly and waving in the air. "Look at that thing, and attached to a guy like him. Of course I fucking am."

Lauren snorted and grabbed my dick again, waving it playfully. That was when I figured enough was enough and took possession of my own cock, slipping it back into my pants.

I had no clue what was going on in the movie, but I wasn't about to question what Lauren was doing with all of this so I just smiled as she took my hand and cuddled her head on my shoulder.

I don't think Lindsey noticed that I saw her absent-mindedly lick at the same fingers that had wiped her sister's mouth.

***4 - Deadly Requests***

The drive home was- well, it was weird. It started with us walking out of the theatre, Lauren again holding on to my arm but Lindsey walking on my other side and taking my hand. It was a little thing, barely anything compared to me grabbing her thigh, fingers inches from her vagina while I came violently as she watched, but it was still something odd. I glanced at her but she didn't give me any weird looks or say anything. She just smiled a little bit and the whole thing felt very comfortable.

There wasn't another way to describe it. This should have been some out there event with major fallout or something, but Lauren held on to my arm and Lindsey held my hand and we all walked to the car and it felt right.

And that made my head spin.

The ride back was quiet. We commented on the movie, the parts we'd paid attention to at least, but mostly we were quiet in our own worlds. Again, comfortable. Again, what the fuck was going on?

We pulled into Lauren's driveway first, stopping to let Lindsey out since they lived closer to the theatre than I did. We both got out and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, thanking me for the movie. I got into the passenger seat and Lindsey leaned back down, looking across me to her sister.

"You gonna be long? Gonna...?" She left the question open, though what she meant was obvious.

"I don't think so," Lauren said. "That was pretty intense."

"Yeah," Lindsey responded. Apparently I wasn't a part of this conversation. "OK, see you when you get home." She kissed me lightly on the lips, "Thanks for bringing me."

She shut the door and we pulled back out of the driveway. I reached over and took Lauren's hand as she drove and we sat quietly until we pulled up in front of my house.

"So," I said into the silence, letting it linger out there for a bit. "I love you."

She smiled. "I know."

"Are you still OK with, well, all of what happened?"

"As long as you are. I was getting so wet when you were rubbing me while I sucked you. And I think Lindsey almost came just watching us, like for real."

I shook my head. "Alright. Was she OK after? I mean, I dunno-"

"I know, it was weird, right? But it felt... good. I dunno."

"Comfortable?"

"Yeah," She nodded, squeezing my hand.

"And her holding my hand, and kissing me and stuff. That's all OK?"

"I-" Lauren stopped herself. "Honestly, I think it's good for her. Lindsey was always kind of a slut, y'know? I don't think she's actually had a boyfriend before. Just fuck buddies, and some of them were pretty big assholes. You," She squeezed my hand again and brought it up to her lips, kissing the back. "You were perfect. You didn't make a big deal about it or push at all. Thank you for that."

"Hey, I should be thanking you. That was, well, that was amazing. And your sister... it's not like you or Stacey, but I've known her forever too. She feels like family, Laur."

She smiled and leaned over, asking for a kiss with puckered lips, which I obliged. We kissed for a few long minutes before we broke apart. I opened the car door and got out, leaning back in to kiss her again one more time. "I love you, Lauren Baxley."

"I love you to, Jeremiah."

I stood and shut the door, taking a step back to watch her drive back down the street. I sighed to myself, finally things felt right. Even if the stuff with Stacey was fucked up and the thing with Lindsey was totally weird to the normal part of my brain, it was all slowly righting itself. Or something.

I turned back towards the house and took a few steps when I saw a shade move across the garage door, just a hint of blackness amongst the already dark shadows of the late evening. There was a tiny scuffle of shoes on pavement.

"Hello?" I called out, "Is someone there?"

A light flickered to life and a girl stepped around the front of my dad's SUV. She was short and was wearing a dark sweater with the hood raised, along with black ripped skinny jeans. Her hair was a deep orange-gold in the flickering light of the ball of fire she was balancing on the end of her finger. Her eyes shone in the darkness.

"Jeremiah Grant?"

My mouth opened and closed a couple times before I could manage an answer. "Uh, yes?"

"My name is Annalise Stoker. I've come to you for judgement, and am prepared to pay the price required. What would you have of me?"

She left the ball of fire hanging in the air, her hands going to her sweatshirt, unzipping it and pulling it apart to reveal a pair of fantastically large breasts, each capped with a wide, pierced nipple.

What.... the fuck?

====================================

Thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! You can also check my Literotica Profile for more info on my other stories, info about what I'm working on, and potentially how to support these stories outside of the Very Much Appreciated votes and comments.

You can also find info about my Patreon, which includes more detailed updates, early access to upcoming chapters and stories, and the ability to give direct feedback into what I'm writing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================