All Comments on 'For The Love of Adele'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
much better than the usual "Aunt" story....

with a good slow build up and excellently written sex scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ground work is well laid

The characters properly devloped, and all in all a really fine story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Characterization

I love the Characters, it was well written, an plotted.

DoclubeDoclubeover 18 years ago
Wow

All though I don't normally get into alot of incest storys, I loved this one!. It was well written and captured my imagination.

You didn't write it like most of the incest storys that I have read, You made it trully beleavable.

My hat is off...Thanks...Great read!

Doclube

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done!

It was actually interesting (something you don't see much of in this genre) and flowed nicely. You made the characters real enough that they were worth caring about!

SamaelSamaelover 18 years ago
Awesome

Geronimo...an amazing story. I felt as though I was a part of the story and felt their pleasure and pain. Great Work!

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
damn, GA

you made me cry...

shykittymeshykittymeabout 16 years ago
Wonderful story...

GA...charger was right on...what an absolutely amazing story! I was gripped by your writing from the very start...so, so good...I loved it! ~shykitty~

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 16 years ago
Fabulous

Wonderful story and so descriptive. The bar scene, with the three men surrounding Adele - I definitely felt the danger, the real possibility that it would end very badly. Great slow build up, the embarrassment, angst, and then finally the consummation. <br><br>

I needed a good bedtime story tonight - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good story

loved the whole tale about the cruise and her nearly getting in to trouble - the guy was a bit of a jerk up to this point. What gets me is the fact that in many of the sex scenes it always starts with the woman giving a blow job!! WHY? In all my experiences that always came later after exploring the ladies body and giving her a good sucking and licking before fucking them - a blow job came later as - to me any way - it is always important for the man to pleasure the woman first and pay attention to her having a good time and enjoying the love making then - and only then - is it time for her to pleasure the man in whatever way she finds enjoyable - a lot of women don't give a blow job until later. nice story and very believable.

risler1987risler1987almost 14 years ago
Way To Go

Loved it.Way to go.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
They've Said It All

Earlier comments have said pretty much all that I would say about your superb story. You're a heck of a fine writer; not only realistic but very erotic; far beyond just another stroke story. Thanks!

BrettJBrettJover 12 years ago
well done

Beautifully written and well executed, nice build up although couldn't you have sent the poor sods to somewhere warmer than Alberta? Like Vancouver?

availableslave2uavailableslave2uabout 12 years ago
Hey GA....

Who did you piss off that is not person enough to post their personal attacks at you as themselves, but has to post anonymous. This douche bag has slammed a whole bunch of your stories tonight. I wouldn't listen to anything they have to say. You are a great writer. Can't wait to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I found this story a while ago then lost it, and just found it again. Beautifully written and very believeable. Thanks.

yoniseeker1yoniseeker1over 11 years ago
superb

beautiful pacing, rich fucking and believable plot

yoniseeker1yoniseeker1over 11 years ago
Always Delightful

My second reading of this story. So touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate this site

The trolls, morons, rightbank, all make this site toxic and not worth posting too. I urge you, geronimo, and other authors to take your excellent and high quality work to another site - one with a more deserving readership and community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best of the best!

Amazing, beautiful, believable! I love everything about this story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Still wading

I like your style Mr Appleby always a good read, as I have said before, you have the knack of weaving a story not just an endless tide of fuck fuck fuck. Most enjoyable.

cjkm646cjkm646about 2 years ago

Please correct the mistake.

There was fifteen years difference between my mother and her sister

and

there was ten years difference between my mother and my aunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.