For The Love of Adele

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed and the door opened slightly. I pushed a little more and was then able to see a slice of my aunt's cabin. I squeezed my eye right up as close as possible to the six inch wide gap and was instantly rewarded by a view of my Aunt Adele lying on top of her bed. It wasn't a full view of her, just a foreshortened side view, but I could see her nakedness quite clearly and I could tell by the positioning of her arm that she was using her dildo.

The shock of what I saw flashed through me, but once that initial flare had died I could hear the soft sighs and tiny mewls of pleasure my aunt was making. I could hear the oscillating buzz of the vibrator as my aunt smeared it around her vulva and then pushed a length of it inside her body. Adele was reading her smutty tome, holding the book awkwardly with one hand while the other was busy with the toy between her soft thighs.

Despite my restricted view my eyes drank thirstily and roved over every superb inch of my aunt's exposed flesh. I watched her thighs jerk and her hips buck with convulsive spasms as Adele grew evermore excited. I saw the profile of her lovely, big, round breasts as they trembled with her jerky movements. Adele's mouth-watering, enticing jugs were rudely tipped by her obviously excited, thickened nipples. The rubbery texture of her teats lured me like the Siren's song. I was almost physically drawn to move to Adele's bed and I had a wild, insane imagining that if I just went to her she would look up at me and smile...

I was brought back to reality brutally by an insistent knocking at my cabin door. There was nothing I could do except to abandon my voyeur's post and answer the door. Not only did I have to leave Adele's door ajar, I had to leave mine in a similar position. Adele had already been distracted by the knocking, and I daren't push my door closed for the fear that the click of it shutting would arouse her suspicions.

'Are you coming upstairs, Russ?' my mother asked when I opened the cabin door to her.

'Yep,' I replied as well as I could manage under the circumstances. 'I'm just in the shower.'

My mother left me in peace, which was a relief given my agitated state and I stared for a few moments at the accusing gap between the two adjoining doors. How the hell was I going to get my door closed before Adele noticed?

I moved towards the doors and then halted. I turned away, but then reconsidered and turned back again. I dithered like this for a few more seconds, lost in an agony of indecision and then I heard Adele's door close gently. She had pushed it closed from her side.

I showered and made myself presentable on automatic pilot. I was in a fugue of self absorbed anxiety. What would my aunt say? Did she know I'd been watching her? I groaned every time I thought about the situation. Why? Why had I been so stupid? I'd been led by my penis and a rush of hormones... Shit...Shit... Shit!

*** 'There he is - My hero!' My aunt smiled at me as she took her place at the table alongside my mother.

My stomach flipped. What did she mean? Was she being sarcastic and about to accuse me of my crimes right here and now? I needn't have worried; Adele was referring to the incident in the bar the night before. She'd spent the day in her cabin recuperating and so hadn't yet told my parents about her little escapade and subsequent narrow escape.

I blushed while Adele insisted on how I'd rescued her from the clutches of wrongdoers, and how I'd seen her safely home. The entire meal was filled with her singing my praises, and my confused brain was having trouble keeping up. I was constantly distracted by the remembered images of my aunt masturbating on her bed. There was the burden of the dilemma I faced over the question of the adjoining doors, and whether or no my aunt knew I'd been spying. If she did know, she was hiding it well as she laughed vivaciously throughout the entire meal.

My father slapped me heartily on the back and my mother beamed her approval, her earlier pomposity forgotten, when they'd heard the full story of my supposed rescue of my aunt. I just sat there with a sickly grin on my face and a queasy, slick feeling in my tummy. If they only knew what a voyeuristic little swine I was, and how I'd been close to wanking while watching my aunt in a moment of privacy.

Eventually the trial of that meal was over and I walked off in search of a quiet corner where I could gather my thoughts. I hadn't gone very far when my aunt caught me up and tapped me on the shoulder.

'Going anywhere nice?' she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

'Nope, nowhere special,' I answered unable to look her in the face.

Did she know, or didn't she? The suspense was killing me.

'Well, I think I'll be laying off the booze tonight,' Adele said with a bright laugh. 'I had my ration last night... Which reminds me,' she continued. 'I didn't thank you properly.'

Before I could react, and before my overloaded senses grasped what was happening, my aunt placed a light kiss on my lips. It was only a momentary touch, as light as a feather, but it was a kiss. I read an enormous amount into that fleeting touch of my aunt's bright-red, painted lips against mine. It wasn't quite a sensual kiss such as one shared between lovers, but it felt more than a Platonic moment...

Maybe it was just my fevered imagination... I was so confused by the quandary I was in that I would probably have read more than was intended into any innocent look or gesture from my aunt. Nevertheless, we stood facing each other, inches apart and I leaned forwards slowly and placed a return kiss of my own lightly on my aunt's mouth.

Just for a moment she returned the pressure, which was now definitely more than a Platonic sign of affection, but then Adele suddenly pulled back from me her eyes wide with shock.

She lifted her hand to her mouth and looked at me for a lengthy moment. She shook her head quickly and without a word, turned and left me staring after her, more confused and bewildered than ever.

I prowled the ship anxiously for a few hours. I couldn't settle anywhere. The entertainment seemed to be drab and lifeless and I couldn't concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time anyway, I was so distracted by the enigma of my aunt.

I didn't have any yen for alcohol, so I stayed out of the bars, eventually returning to the one place I could be on my own. The one place I could shut out the intrusions of the outside world, but unfortunately it was the catch-22 of being the scene of my earlier crime.

I closed my cabin door, took a shower in a vain attempt to wash the problem away and then tossed and turned in my bed for what seemed an age.

I must have dozed, but didn't really fall asleep. My mind was too busy for real sleep, but I suddenly heard, or thought I heard, the metallic click of the door handle turning. I tried to peer through the dark, and was just about to flick on the light when I heard a soft, female voice:

'Don't turn the light on...Just leave it dark.'

'Aunt Adele?' I whispered ridiculously. Who was likely to hear me?

'Yes, Russ... it's me.'

I felt the bed give under her weight as my aunt sat on the edge of the mattress.

'Wha... What do you want?' I asked stupidly.

There was no reply, just silence. The darkness limited my sight severely and so my remaining senses were working overtime. I could hear the distant throb of the ship's engines and felt the slight sensation of gentle swaying as the big vessel cut through the calm Mediterranean night. I was also conscious of the more immediate heat from my aunt's close proximity, and I could hear her soft breathing through my over sensitised ears.

'What do I want?' My aunt replied at last and sighed heavily. 'I don't know what I want,' she added. 'I must be insane...'

'Aunt Adele...' I began, but stopped when I realised that I had nothing to say.

I knew that my aunt was in my cabin for a reason, and I could guess what that reason was, but I didn't dare articulate my thoughts in case I was horribly, horribly mistaken.

'You saw me, didn't you? You saw me this evening... through the door.'

'Yes,' I croaked, surprising myself when I heard my hoarse voice. I hadn't meant to say anything; it was a completely involuntary reaction.

'I knew it,' my aunt murmured. There was a long pause and I wondered if I wasn't actually dreaming. 'How much... how much did you see?'

'I saw,' I started and then paused. 'I saw you on your bed...'

'Shit,' Aunt Adele whispered, then continued. 'Did you enjoy seeing me? Tell me, I need to know. Did you?'

'Yes,' I whispered hoarsely again. 'I enjoyed it... You were so... so... beautiful.'

My aunt's breath hissed through the dark as she sighed heavily. 'Really?' she asked. 'You thought I was beautiful?'

I sat up in bed; my voice was earnest in my desire to make myself clear. 'Aunt Adele,' I murmured. 'You're beautiful, full stop. I think you're just so damn sexy... Ever since I found...'

I cut the sentence short. I'd gone too far. I shouldn't have let my mouth run away with me, but I was overcome by events.

'Found?' My aunt asked, obviously puzzled.

I had no choice, I had to tell. 'When I went down to get your sunglasses the other morning... Remember?' I sensed rather than saw my aunt's head nod. 'Well,' I continued, 'I found your... your... your vibrator and that book.' I paused and then rushed on blindly. 'I wasn't prying,' I gushed. 'I found them by accident... But ever since then, I've been thinking about you all the time... Then, this afternoon... And that kiss tonight'

What else could I say? It was all out now. I sat quietly and just let my aunt think before she responded.

'I knew you'd seen me,' Adele started. 'But, I didn't realise you'd found...' She paused and chuckled. I didn't know if that was a good sign or not, so I remained quiet. 'I knew there was something up with you the other day, but I had no idea...' Adele's hand came to rest on my uncovered midriff in the darkness. 'I didn't realise how you were feeling...'

The pressure of Adele's hand focussed all my attention. Her fingers were scant inches from my cock, her hand was on the flat of my stomach and I gasped when my aunt leaned in close and kissed me again.

This time the kiss was urgent, much more overtly passionate than the ones we'd shared quickly in the corridor that night. As my aunt pushed her wet tongue into my mouth, I felt her fingers close around the shockingly quick rush of my stiff cock.

'Jesus, Russ,' my aunt breathed when the kiss broke. 'You're as hard as iron...'

I groaned and pulled my aunt to me roughly. The mist of lust was fogging my judgement and I was overcome by an arterial burst of desire and wanting for my sexy aunt.

Adele squeezed the shaft of my cock and squirmed her tongue around inside my mouth. My own lust flared brightly and I was on the verge of throwing my aunt onto her back on my bed and spearing her sex with my urgent, angry cock.

Before I could take action, my aunt pulled back quickly. 'No!' she cried. 'This is so wrong... I'm sorry... You're Rebecca's son... my sister's son. What am I thinking of?'

Aunt Adele,' I called out, but it was already too late. My aunt was off the bed and moving quickly towards the door that joined our cabins. I saw her amorphous shape briefly and then she was gone. The doors clicked loudly and I knew that I was alone again; alone in the dark with my hard cock and tormented thoughts for company.

My immediate thought was to follow my aunt, but I quickly realised that she wouldn't be in the mood to listen to anything I had to say. Even in the midst of my hormonal turmoil I knew better than to pursue her. She was just as confused and bewildered as I was. She obviously felt something for me, but morality and decency were holding her back.

I lay in the dark for a time thinking about what had just happened. The residual feeling of her hand on my cock... the feel of her tight grip caused my penis to remain hard and ready for a long time after Adele had done her disappearing act, and I masturbated quickly, desperate to find some respite from the yearning I felt for my mother's sister. It didn't take long and I grunted my pleasure into the dawning light as my semen spurted from me in a hot torrent of temporary release.

*** The next day was agony. There was a palpable tension between my aunt and me when the family gathered at breakfast.

'Are you alright?' My mother enquired of her sister after only a few moments of being together.

'I feel a little ill,' my aunt lied and rushed away from the gathering.

'Oh dear!' my mother turned to Dad. 'I hope Adele feels okay later; we're ashore tonight.'

I spent yet another day of the cruise locked in my own thoughts. I might as well have not bothered with the holiday for all it was worth to me. All I could concentrate on was my aunt. I wanted her, badly. Every waking moment was filled with thoughts of my aunt's physical presence. I wanted to run my hands over her soft, bare skin; to feel the gentle sweeping curve of her waist and broad, generous hips. I longed to delight in the pliant texture of her big, swaying bosom as I cupped her jugs in my hands and felt their weight. God, I was becoming obsessed by her.

I eventually made my way back to the torture chamber that was my cabin and was surprised to see a note on my pillow:

"Don't go ashore tonight."

That was all the note said. I felt a surge of joy. Was this from Adele? Of course it was. Who else had access to my cabin other than the ship's stewards perhaps? It had to be her. My heart thudded and my throat dried. It was only an hour and a half before we were due to leave the ship and take a trip into Egypt for the next two days. How could I reasonably get out of this? I couldn't go on the trip now that Adele had made her wanting obvious. I don't know what prompted her or motivated her to leave the note on my pillow, and to be honest I didn't care. My aunt wanted me to stay with her, and the whys and wherefores didn't matter to me. All that mattered was that my aunt had written that note.

'It must be something you both ate,' my mother said, concerned late that afternoon when I feigned an illness. 'Adele's just the same... it's such a pity... both of you ill, it's just me and your dad then.'

I lay on my bed, fully clothed and wishing the interminable interval away. It felt as though the time would never come for the tour party to depart, but eventually, inexorably the hands on the clock crept round to the allotted time.

What now?

I sat bolt upright when the metallic snick of the connecting door opening alerted me to my aunt's movement. I looked across and saw the wide gap between the doors.

'Adele?' I called out gently. 'Aunt Adele?'

There was no response so went to the door and looked into my aunt's cabin.

'Come in,' I heard her whisper. 'Come to me, please.'

I walked into my aunt's boudoir and stopped dead. There she was, under the covers, all I could see were the tanned, upper slopes of her breasts and the lovely golden smooth shoulders. I looked into my aunt's bright eyes and took in the image of her pretty face, dyed blonde bobbed hair and her oh-so-kissable mouth.

'Come here,' my aunt whispered huskily and threw back the duvet. I swallowed hard and felt my penis stiffen savagely when I saw her naked body fully for the first time.

I moved slowly, mesmerised by my aunt's invitation. Her big tits hung heavily, gravity only just managing to disturb their sweet symmetry. I moaned a, low, keening sound in the back of my throat when I saw my aunt's thick, distended nipples in the hot coral pink of her puckered areola, and my mouth actually watered at their succulence.

As approached my aunt opened her smooth thighs and showed me the shocking, soft secret between her legs. I swallowed again at the picture of Adele's plump lipped vulva framed between her soft thighs, with the curled folds of her labia peeping almost shyly from the smoothness of her body.

My aunt laughed when she saw my serious expression and then teased me further my licking the tip of her middle finger and running the digit through her sex.

'Take your clothes off,' she sighed and swirled her sex under her fingers. 'Come on... Come to me... I want you naked.'

My aunt sighed heavily and her eyelids closed while she enjoyed the sensation of her fingers against herself. I stripped hurriedly, never taking my eyes from her urgent rubbing. When I was fully nude I went to her, my cock jutting arrogantly from my groin, an obvious sign of my lust for my aunt.

'Oh my,' she smiled when she saw my thick shaft waggling in front of her. 'Let me taste you, Russ. Please, let me taste your lovely cock.'

I held my breath as my aunt reached for me again. I half expected her to stop at the last second, and for her to say it was all a mistake and that I shouldn't be there with her as I was.

My aunt smiled and caressed my aching shaft for a short time.

'This is so morally reprehensible, so, so bad.' Aunt Adele looked at me and smiled a strangely sad little smile. 'If we cross this bridge, there's no going back,' she whispered and continued to stroke my penis. 'It'll be our secret... our shameful secret...' She sighed and looked at my hard shaft only an inch or two from her face. 'Can you accept that? Can you accept that we're about to do something so terrible that we'd be pariahs in our family?'

It was as though my aunt was actually relishing the taboo nature of our situation. She appeared to be revelling in the forbidden aspect, and I must admit that her words were having a profound effect upon me. I was aroused like I'd never been before. My cock was throbbing and I felt a deep, carnal lust warm the pit of my stomach. Okay, it was wrong... It would be incest... My own mother's sister, my Aunt, but I wanted her. The Devil could have me tomorrow if I could just have this lovely woman for the night.

'Well?' Adele asked. 'Can you? Can you take the consequences... can you live with the guilt?'

I couldn't speak. I felt like I was going to explode, so I just nodded. My aunt stopped her languid stroking and looked at me intently for several seconds, before finally, moving almost imperceptibly, she touched her red lips to the dome of my cock. My breath hissed from me as, at last, my aunt kissed my cock head and then took the bulb of it between her lips.

'Oh fuck... Aunty...' I groaned when I felt her mouth on me. I looked down and saw my aunt's hollowed cheeks as she sucked at the end of my cock.

I suddenly realised that I was well on the way to falling for my aunt. I had been thinking of her constantly over the past week or so... ever since my discovery... but now? Now she was sucking my cock like the lover she'd so unexpectedly become and I felt a reciprocal burst of affection for her.

'I don't care,' my aunt murmured and smeared my leaking glans around her cheeks, leaving a trail of clear goo on her skin. 'I don't care how wrong or how bad this is... I want you. I want you to have me; just for this cruise. Just be my lover for the rest of our time on the ship. It's been an age since I had a man; since I had a man inside me, filling me with cock... Oh, God,' my aunt whimpered. 'I want you to fuck me tonight, baby. Just fuck me... Don't analyse it...'

Adele slurped hungrily at my cock after her little outburst. She pushed me to the bed impatiently and took me into her mouth. She massaged my balls gently and slobbered her saliva over the dome of me and let the stuff dribble down my shaft until it pooled wetly at the base of my cock. Adele fellated me vigorously and I saw a silver string of goo bridging her lips and my cock when she stopped sucking for a moment. The thread linked us momentarily before the fragile strand broke, and I saw my aunt's pretty features stained with my ooze.