For The Love of Adele

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele had left a foamy mix of her saliva and my precum around the head of my cock when she came up for air again, but she kept up the pressure by wanking her fist urgently up and down the slippery shaft.

My aunt groaned and kissed me while keeping up the vigorous manipulation of my shaft. Her gooey tongue pushed into my mouth and coiled sinuously with my own tongue while my Adele groaned and moaned her arousal into my open mouth.

'Shit, Aunt Adele,' I muttered when the semen flooded from the eye of my cock. 'I'm sorry,' I panted and grunted gutturally as several thick blobs of cum splashed onto my aunt's wobbling breasts.

'Yes baby, yes!' Adele squealed when she saw my climax gushing from me so forcefully. 'Do it for me... show me the hot stuff.'

Adele clamped her lips around my cock to catch the final, dying squirts and then smiled at me and swallowed when I'd finally finished.

'That was so fucking good,' she whispered and kissed me again. 'I'm so turned on... I've wanted you all day. I've been using that dildo and dreaming of you fucking me all afternoon.' She lay beside me on the bed and smoothed her hand over my belly. 'I sent mental messages to you. Willing you to open the doors so you could come and fuck me; but you never came.' My aunt moved from me and opened her legs. 'I wrote that note out of desperation... and now you're here. We're going to be lovers.' Adele spread the soft flaps and showed the hot pink of her sex. 'Lick me there, Russ,' she sighed. 'Lick my cunt.'

I'd never heard my aunt use such an obscenity before. It shocked in spite of what we'd just done together, but I felt a surge of blossoming lust rush through my veins and my cock twitched with renewed interest.

I moved between my aunt's thighs and looked right into the slippery wet of her sex. I saw her opening pulse slightly in anticipation of what was to follow, and I lifted the soft hood that hid Aunt Adele's clitty from my gaze.

'Suck it, baby,' Adele sighed when I sucked her stiff clit between my lips. 'Make Aunty come... Lick her dirty cunt and make her come.'

My aunt's potty mouth was an incredible turn on for me. I'd never heard her use such a string of obscenity before, but the effect on my cock was inspirational. I slurped and licked at my aunt's hot sex and my erection was swift and breathtakingly ardent as I built myself up towards a frenzy of excitement. Aunt Adele's passion was just as obvious as she drove me onwards vocally to tongue her to a climax.

As well exhorting me to greater feats of oral endeavour using her voice, my aunt was just as demonstrative physically. She held my head tight and rubbed the slick, slippery-smooth heat of her scarlet cunt over and around my face and tongue.

I probed at her opening and felt her body open with a squelch as my finger slid into Adele's molten centre. I wriggled my fingers inside her and rubbed the spongy wall searching for the legendary g-spot. The girls I'd fingered and fucked so far in my twenty-four years had alluded to the 'special place' inside them, but so far my search had proven fruitless.

Whether I found Adele's g-spot or not, I don't know for sure, but she was soon panting heavily and moaning loudly as I carried out a two-pronged assault on her quim and clit.

My aunt sighed loudly and suddenly relaxed totally; she pushed my face from between her thighs and rolled over onto her front.

I knelt on the bed and watched my aunt move her deliciously ripe, voluptuous body sinuously until she was knelt on the bed next to me. She had one foot on the carpet and one knee resting on the bed. She took her weight on her outstretched arms, palms down and pushed her hips back at me. The round globes of my aunt's generous derriere were there before me as she so obviously offered herself.

I looked at Aunt Adele's body and ached for her. Her big breasts hung below her, soft and round and I had a fleeting thought of how I would love to hold those heavy tits in both hands while I stabbed my hard cock into my aunt from behind.

'Please babe,' my aunt whimpered. 'Please it's time... I want to feel you moving inside me.' She wriggled her lovely peach of a backside and reached around with one hand to pull her buttocks wide.

The sight of Adele's sphincter and the sticky way her labia peeled apart under the pressure of her grasp spurred me into a flurry of movement. I held my aunt's buttocks wide and spat a gob of saliva onto the dirty stain of her anus. I licked at the most intimate spot and heard my aunt groan deeply with appreciation.

'You dirty, dirty boy,' she sighed. 'My arse... Oh yes! Wriggle your tongue in my arse...'

I dabbed at Adele's rectum for a few moments and then rubbed the hard shaft of my cock between her piss flaps. I split the folds with my blunt cock head and finally eased the bulb into my aunt's clenching cunt.

'Aunt Adele,' I whispered, unable to believe what was happening. 'I'm in... I'm inside you... Shit, you're so hot on my cock... so hot and so wet.'

'I know, baby,' Adele groaned and flung her head back as I slid deeper into her body. 'I can feel your lovely cock splitting me... Fill me with it... Go on use your cock, fuck me.'

I felt like I was going to blow my load into my aunt right there and then. I was so aroused, so turned on by the unbelievable notion that I was actually fucking her. Of course the whole situation was spiced by the sheer forbidden aspect of our coupling. My mother's sister! I was having carnal knowledge of my own aunt.

I had a vivid picture of my mother and my aunt as I'd seen them in family photographs. My mother with her arm draped protectively around her little sister's shoulder... there was ten years difference between my mother and my aunt... If my mum could only see her baby sister now as she knelt on the bed on board ship and took her nephews thick phallus greedily from behind.

I held my aunt's hips and slowly moved in and out of her. I wanted to imprint this sublime moment indelibly onto my memory. I wanted to savour each slide into the heat of my aunt's molten core. Each soft sigh and moan was music to my ears, and I even loved to hear the soft slap of my tight abdomen slapping gently against Adele's rippling buttocks.

Then, I began to slowly increase the tempo of my thrusts. My aunt's grunts of appreciation were all the clues I needed as to whether I was putting in a good enough performance or not. I constantly changed the angle and depth of my penetration as well, until I was finally pounding into Adele with vigour.

I remembered my earlier thought about my aunt's big tits and I reached under her body to finally take those big jugs in my palms. The feel of my aunt's soft, yet somehow pliant flesh bulging under my palms sent a fresh frisson of excitement through me and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came for the second time.

'Aunty,' I grunted, the reference to our relationship seemed suddenly childish given the circumstances, but it was the force of habit. 'I'm going to come, Aunty,' I murmured and tried to close my mind to the inevitable surge.

'That's okay, sweet baby,' she sighed. 'Do it in me... It'll bring me off as well... Fill me with your love.'

My aunt's words sent me over the edge and I spurted my seed deep and hard into her. True to her word Adele cried out in rapture when she felt my cock pulse inside her, and I felt her insides clench and convulse around my shaft in a reciprocal rhythm.

My aunt quivered and shook as she climaxed until she gave a final, low moan and slumped forwards onto the bed.

I lay down alongside her, my cock dribbling the remnants of my own glorious orgasm, but I paid no heed to the mess I was making on my aunt's sheets and just cuddled against her soft body.

The rest of that night was spent alternately dozing, talking and making more sweet love. Sometimes our coupling was savagely intense, with Adele swearing and blaspheming as she urged me on to fuck her harder and harder. Other times I thought I could cry with the beauty and frailty of the feelings budding in my chest. I lay in Adele's arms as the new day broke and wondered if my world would ever be the same again.

*** Adele and I shared a bed for the rest of the cruise. It was difficult keeping my hands off her during the public hours, but in the privacy of our cabins I delighted in feeling the texture of my aunt's smooth skin as I ran my hands over her body. I adored her voluptuous figure, her big breasts with the permanently stiff, rubbery nipples. I loved to taste her syrup as she came onto my tongue. The noises she made... the language she used... the sight of her lovely, round buttocks...

Everything about those intimate hours we shared were more than food and drink to me and on the penultimate night of the ship's voyage I finally blurted out the inevitable:

'I love you, Adele,' I sighed heavily as my cock spurted its seed into my aunt's body yet again.

It seemed I had a never ending supply of cum and that I was spraying it over or into my aunt with staggering regularity.

Adele lay quietly, her legs wide and her cunt offered to me as I came. She didn't reply, but was strangely sombre for the remainder of the evening. My immediate thought was that I'd gone too far and that I'd upset her by my outburst.

On our final night Adele rode me until her orgasm ripped through her. I watched as her beautiful face contorted with the concentration and delight she was experiencing as she rode me. Her breasts bounced and swung as she fucked and Adele used her hands against my chest to steady herself during that wild ride. I could sense that there was something special about this time, and that my aunt was being unusually vigorous as she sought her release.

'That's the last time, baby,' she murmured as she lay in my arms immediately afterwards. 'We're home tomorrow... No more, it's over.'

I was devastated. I knew the deal had been that we would commit our sin for the duration of the voyage, but I had shoved that idea to the back of my mind. Here it was however, the parting.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I just held my aunt close and stared into the darkness. I was lost, I loved her and my life would never be the same. As difficult as it was, it was time to pay the piper.

*** Two weeks after the cruise I answered the door to my flat after the bell rang one evening. It was late, gone eleven, and I cursed since I was in no mood for visitors.

Since the cruise I'd had no contact at all with Adele. No phone calls, no emails, no letters... Nothing. I tried to forget the heartache by looking for a job. I had my degree and now it was time to make my way in the world. The trouble was that I didn't really have the stomach for job hunting. Nothing seemed to matter much; the world was drab and colourless as I wallowed in my self pity.

Of course you can guess who was at my door. It was my aunt. She stood in the foyer and looked at me sheepishly. The sight of her jolted me awake and my heart really did seem to leap in my chest.

'It's no good,' she said quietly as I stood and stared at her. 'I love you as well...'

Epilogue:

My aunt and I spent as much time together as we could under the restrictions of our circumstances. We took risk after risk, and it was inevitable that we'd eventually be found out. The results are too painful to describe, but Adele's predictions about the outcome of any discovery proved correct.

We are outcasts from the family now. My mother was inconsolable, and I have neither heard from, nor seen her in three years.

Maybe one day...

These days I live in Canada, Alberta as it goes, and Adele lives with me. We're far enough away from anyone who knows us so as to be able to live as a couple. We go out together; hold hands, kiss, and do all the usual stuff a married couple do when they're in love.

We share a bed and our lives.