Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,186 Followers

"Yeah, me either. Talk about spontaneous combustion. I've never really even kissed in public before... Not by boys or girls. I've never wanted to, but back there I didn't want to stop...! Nope, you stay over there or I'll wreck." Jane added as she saw Susan start her way.

"Just to let you know, I'm not coming in when I drop you off." Jane added. "If I did, I wouldn't make it home and we both know it. I don't want a quickie or some cheap tawdry sex, no matter how good it would be. I want everything, or nothing. I'm sorry but how I was raised." Jane said with more conviction than she felt. She knew if Susan pushed even a little bit, she'd cave and be lost.

"Wow, you're serious. Damn! Do you know how many people have tried to get me into bed?" Susan said with tears in her voice. "I've always wanted... Okay, wow, um." She cleared her throat. You're right you know. I'd like nothing better than to spend all night exploring your body, but if we did anything tonight, it would end up just being a short sexual affair... I don't want that either.' She thought for a second.

"Why don't we both go home tonight, next week we can set a date, and see if we can come up with some boundaries? If and when we cross that bridge, I too, want it all." They both were quiet, trying to get their bodies back in control. All too soon, Jane was in front of Susan's apartments.

Jane tried to hold back but she couldn't. They had agreed to one goodbye kiss. They forgot to put a time limit on it. Minutes or hours later, Jane had to push Susan away.

"Go now or we'll never be able to see where this can lead. I'll see you at work and that will be the test." Jane gasped trying to catch her breath. She knew Susan was in the same state.

"I'll be good... I promise. I might have to transfer out of your department, but I'll be good." Susan said as she pulled her purse out and dug her keys out of the bottom.

"Sweet dreams." Jane smiled, knowing if she had been as affected, she was in for a restless night. She watched as Susan entered her building before pulling away.

As soon as Susan was safely in her apartment, she sighed and slumped against her door. "Wow... that went better than I'd ever thought it would...!" she said to the empty room.

The first week was hell, but they made it through it. The second week was better, but not much. They had to be very careful. Carole, the sharp eyed fixture of the unit, knew something was up. She didn't know what, so she was watching over the unit like the proverbial hawk until she figured it out.

They felt like kids passing notes in school. It didn't help, all it took was one look from either of them and the flames would burst out again. The only thing they had decided was they would have to both agree before any lines were crossed.

They also tempted fate by deciding on traveling to the conference together, but they were smart enough to get separate rooms. It was hard, but they made it... Frustrated sexually, but closer friends.

John, of course, made an ass of himself, but everyone expected him to do that. Their problems didn't start until they got back. That's when the fickle bastard, fate, took exception to their happiness and kicked back hard.

First was the letter from Ummah. When Jane first saw it she was happy. When she opened it, her mood crashed. It seems Reyna's husband had been killed and the family refused to let her invite Jane to the funeral since she wasn't the right kind of Muslim. It got worse from there.

Jane did something she never thought she would do. She called Ummah in Jordan. Ummah was shocked, but happy to hear from her American daughter. She told Jane where Reyna was living. Jane also told Ummah to pass on her phone numbers just in case. Jane had a bad feeling in her gut, but didn't know what she could do about it. She fretted the next week, worrying about her friend.

On Sunday, Jane called Susan and had her come over. Even if they were just starting out, Jane didn't want any secrets between them. She cared too much to lose what they were building over something like this.

When Susan herd what was going on, the first thing she did was hold the trembling Jane. "It will be okay sweetheart." She soothed. "Is this Reyna the one you've been in love with forever?" Susan asked quietly.

"Yeah, but she can never know. She doesn't know about me. I don't know what to do... How did you know I loved her?"

Susan smiled sadly. "Like I said sweetheart, you're real. You love deeply and hard. I've just felt the edges of your love and sometimes I wonder if I can take it. It burns so bright... it's overwhelming. I know you loved and lost someone else. She's the one in the pictures?"

"Yeah, she's..."

"Shh, now isn't the time... You'll do what you have to do and I'll be right here." Susan kissed her temple as she rocked her distraught girlfriend, praying she wouldn't lose Jane like she'd lost Gail before. She didn't know if her heart could take it without shattering.

They hadn't even been able to make love yet. They weren't in a rush. Yes, the combustion was still there, but they were savoring it like a fine wine. It wasn't everyday you fell over the cliff. Susan knew she was falling hard and fast. If she landed wrong, she knew it would hurt.

They were holding and rocking each other when the phone rang. Jane jumped and was talking to her friend before she even picked up the phone.

"I'm here Rey... Rey...!" Jane yelled into the receiver.

"Janey... Ummah said call. I need you... They marry me to his Uncle next week. I'm pregnant and they want boy!"

"Whoa!!! What? Slow down Rey."

"I cannot, if they find me talking on phone, they beat me again... Come Please."

"I don't fucking think so! I'm on my way... Pack your stuff Rey; I'll be there as soon as I can, I prom...!"

"I have to go...." The line went dead.

Jane didn't even stop to think. She was in full reaction mode. She dialed John's home number and waited as his wife took him the phone. Without waiting, she laid it out for her boss.

"John, I have to go get my sister in Cleveland. Her husband is dead and she needs me. I'm taking Susan with me so I can drive straight through...." She listened to John for about ten seconds.

"I don't give a shit John. I'm leaving in less than an hour.... I'll call Dean myself I don't have time for this right now...! That's why they call it an emergency.... Whatever... I've called... Bye!" She slammed down the receiver and looked at her startled girlfriend.

"How long do you think it would take to get your stuff ready? Never mind we'll stop on the way to the airport." Without pausing, Jane ran into her room.

"Here's my credit card. Book us two tickets out of Hartsfield-Jackson to Cleveland while I pack my stuff. When you're done, we'll arrange for a van or SUV to drive back. We'll need a car seat. She has Janna and is pregnant again. I have triple-A, there is a discount... Fuck it... whoever has what we need!" Jane said as she pulled her overnight case out of her closet and started tossing clothes in it.

Susan thought she had been caught in the middle of a twister trying to keep up with Jane, as she ran around the apartment getting her stuff. She called the airlines and got a redeye flight out that night, but they had to be at the airport in less than two hours. As they headed out to Jane's car, Susan realized if she wanted to survive this trip....

"I'll drive; you'll need to call Dean from the car... I know the way to my house better." Susan said as Jane slammed her trunk lid.

"Okay... Hey, thanks..."

"Pishaw, Don't mention it... I'm not about to go against you. I've seen what you can do." Susan smiled. "Let's go get Reyna, she needs you."

While waiting for Susan, Jane called Dean, the head of their department. He was John's boss's boss and the one everyone knew would treat them fairly.

"Hi Dean," Jane said as she waited for Susan to load her stuff in the trunk. "I have to take some emergency leave... Yeah it's my sister... I have to go get her. Her husband died and... Thanks Dean. Yeah she's doing most of the driving. I don't... Okay I will. I'll call you as soon as I'm back... Thanks." Jane leaned her head back as Susan climbed behind the wheel.

"That sounded like an interesting one sided conversation." Susan said as she pulled out into the light traffic of the evening.

"Yeah," Jane replied keeping her eyes closed. "He wants to see us when we get back. We can have a week if we need it, but afterwards we need to at least check in."

"Do you have Reyna's address and did you call your parents?" Susan asked, going down her mental check list.

"Yes, and No...." Jane said automatically. "If I call my dad, he'll stick his ore in and my mom will just worry herself sick. We'll call them when Reyna and Janna are safe."

"Okay...? I hope you know what you are doing. My parents would throw a hissy fit if I didn't let them know. As a matter of fact...." Susan said as she pulled out on to the freeway.

"Yeah, well mine will too, but it's still easer this way. Remember my father is Jewish and we are going into an Islamic community to get her out. I can see the headlines now." Jane rubbed her head, fighting the building migraine.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot." Susan wondered just what she was letting herself in for.

They parked in the long term parking lot and caught the bus to the terminal. Jane, being so upset, didn't realize she clasped onto Susan's hand as they walked with their bags to the counter to check in.

Susan ignored the looks and held fast to the hand in hers. If they didn't like it, they could jump off the closest bridge. To Susan, it felt natural to hold Jane's hand in hers. She just hoped her grip was tight enough to keep it once the dust settled.

She knew if she did, then she would have found the love of her life. If not, then she'd deal with the wreckage when she came to it. The way Jane was acting, showed how deeply she cared and loved. Susan had always wanted to be loved so deeply.

They made through the security check-point and to the gate with fifteen minutes to spare. Susan sat Jane down and stood behind her rubbing her shoulders as they waited.

"You might want to call your parents." Jane said as she leaned into the hands making her tingle and backing off the pounding in her head.

"I'll do it once we hit the tarmac, before they tell us to turn them off. That way they can't ask their mandatory thousand questions." She smiled down at the look she got from Jane. "What, you're not the only one who knows how to deal with her parents."

"I don't know what I'd do without you right now." Jane sighed.

"A damn sight worse, that's for sure." Susan teased.

They were herded down the ramp and jostled to their seats. Jane took the window and Susan put their purses in the upper compartment as she took out her cell. She grabbed two blankets and the excuses the airlines used for pillows. She sat next to Jane and called her parents.

Looking at Jane she said. "Good, the machine... Hi mom, dad... I have to go to Ohio for a couple of days and I'll call you when I get back so don't worry if I'm not at home... Love you." She snapped her phone shut and turned it off just in case they might call back.

"I'll have a dozen call backs as soon as they hear their messages." Susan giggled. She saw the fatigue on Jane's face and covered them with the blankets as the flight attendants went through their spiel. Once they taxied out to the runway, she put her arm around Jane and snuggled her onto her shoulder.

"It's going to be a long flight... Well at least a long wait, so get some sleep. You're going to need it." She said as she softly kissed Jane forehead. Susan was right and Jane was dozing before they even revved the engines, announcing take off.

Susan was glad Jane had slept, even if she couldn't. It wasn't as if she didn't want to, but having Jane's head on her breast was sending fire through her body. The small nuzzling movements next to her nipple weren't helping much either. Since she couldn't sleep, she tried to figure out why her body responded so strongly to this small woman with a big heart.

Jane promised herself she'd just doze for a little bit. She wanted to talk to Susan on the flight. She told her internal clock to wake her in thirty minute. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't working. The next thing she knew, Susan nudged her awake.

"Wake up sweetie... We're coming in for the landing and we have to sit up." Jane sighed as she opened her eyes. She knew it was a short sleep, but it was a good one.

She focused on the hard nipple in front of her and was tempted to lean in and nibble. Jane wondered if Susan knew when she got tired, her Georgia drawl came out thicker. She wondered why they were flying for a second then she remembered Rey.

Sitting up she asked. "Did you get any sleep?"

"No, someone I know wouldn't let me move." Susan smiled "I got some rest, but we need to find a room for a few hours or neither one of us will be worth a damn."

"Okay, you take care of that while I rent the vehicle." Jane stretched, bringing herself fully awake. Looking at Susan, "Now I know why they call it the red-eye. You need sleep."

Jane ran her hands through Susan's hair trying to settle it back in place. "That plus a shower, a brush and some clean clothes. I forgot you hadn't changed your clothes yet today."

"Yesterday...It's already tomorrow by fifteen minutes."

"Well, now I know what you look like with bed head." Jane teased. "Not like I look any better." She ran her hands through her hair settling it down as they pulled up to the gate.

"At least yours is curly." Susan said as she stood up to get their stuff. They both knew they were distracting themselves. Jane knew if she didn't, she's go mad.

Two hours later they collapsed on the queen sized bed. They didn't even bother taking all their clothes off. They were asleep as soon as the cover was pulled over them. Six hours later they jolted awake by the incessant ringing of the phone.

If it was eight, it was their wake up call. They both stumbled around the room in a daze, trying to wake up. Susan called down for coffee as Jane pulled out her clothes. It wasn't exactly the way they had planned on seeing each other naked the first time, but the bathroom was too small for anything else.

If nothing else, it helped cut the tension, seeing the others routine. Yes, both of their hands itched to touch, but there were more important things to think about.

"Did you get a map?" Susan asked.

"Nope, better. It's a GM with GPS on board."

"Good, I was too tired to notice. You know how to work it?"

"Yeah, I hit the button and ask the nice person on the other end. I'm going to hate to see what this is doing to my savings but I didn't want to get lost." Jane said pulling her long sleeved top over her head.

"It's going to be hot, even up here. Why the long sleeves?" Susan asked.

"We'll be dealing with Muslims. I don't know if they are Sunni or Shiite. I'm not rocking the apple-cart more than I have too. I want us to all get out of there alive. Remember most of the men still think it's the dark ages."

"Damn, I keep forgetting. All I brought were shorts."

"It's okay dear; you keep the getaway car running while I go get them. If they cause any problems... call in the Calvary."

"You're serious aren't you?" Susan asked surprised.

"Very... according to their laws, she's a piece of property. She'd have more status if she had a son first, but...."

"You're kidding?" Susan was shocked.

"Nope...! The reason they sent her over here was because she was seen being kissed by a boy. If it was more than a kiss they could have stoned her."

"Let's go get her. No woman should...!"

"I know, but it's expected. She was surprised to get the offer of marriage. She was too old. Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed is enforced." Jane went into the middle of the room and started stretching.

Susan's eyes got big when she saw Jane go through her moves. Not only was she flexible, she was deceptively fast. "Damn, I hope you never use those moves on me... I'd never have a chance."

Jane stopped and stood in front of Susan. "I'd never hurt you. I promise. I'll never raise a hand to you. The worse I'd ever do, is yell... Well, until you at least had a few lessons." She smiled to let her know she was kidding before leaning up and kissing her worry away.

"Remind me to show you my sword when we get home. It's a real Samurai. My Sensei got it for me." She brushed a stray strand hair behind the taller woman's ear. "It's time to go."

"Damn, I thought I was here to protect you." Susan said as they left the room.

"You always need someone to watch your back. But that's not why I need you here." Jane said then grabbed her hand. "I'm going to be quiet until we get there. It's not you. It's just trying to be prepared for anything."

"Okay, I can deal with that." Susan said wondering about this new side of Jane.

Susan followed the directions on the GPS to the address they gave it. Susan heard Jane muttering, but kept her mind focused on the road.

Jane repeated. "Anger kills reason. Without reason there is no control. I must be in control." Over and over again.... She didn't know what she was going to find, but she kept her promises.

"Here's the place." Susan said. Jane just nodded and reached for the door. Susan grabbed her and kissed her hard.

"Be careful! I just found you. I don't want to lose you. I've waited 32 years to... Just be careful." Jane nodded and softly touched Susan's face.

Susan watched as Jane went up to the door and knock. An older woman answered. Susan wouldn't have recognized Jane's voice if she wasn't watching. She heard Jane tell the woman,

"I'm here for Reyna and Janna. Our Ummah sent me to get her." Susan saw the woman say something but she was stopped by Jane's hand in her face. She heard Jane yell.

"Reyna, Janna..., it's me Jane! Come on, we're leaving." Susan saw the three men coming out of another door and head towards Jane and she panicked. Pushing the big blue button she heard a disembodied voice.

"On Star, How may we help you renter?"

"Can you get the police here?"

"Yes, what is the nature of the emergency?"

"We're here to get my friend's sister and there are three men..."

"Do we need to call for medical aid?"

"No, just the cops... Hurry please."

"They have been dispatched. We would advise you and your friend lock yourselves in the vehicle until they get there." The disembodied voice said.

Jane didn't know Susan had called the cops, but by the time it was all done, she was glad she did. She knew she was going to have problems. Then she saw Reyna's bruised face and saw red.

"Come on Rey, I'm taking you home. Do you have all your and Janna's stuff packed."

"She not goes anywhere. She belongs to us." The woman in front of Jane said.

"Don't make me hurt you." Jane said in a low voice full of suppressed anger. "I will if I have to, but I don't want to. I don't care if I have to tear this place down. My sister is coming with me!" She opened her arms and Rey ran to her. She hugged Jane with one arm and held a cute toddler in the other.

"Janey, I..."

"Save it Rey. I want you to get in the car over there with the red headed woman in it. It's our ride. She's a friend." Jane started walking Reyna to the car as she saw the cop car pulling up.

"Dispatch, this is William Charlie 54. We're on scene... Oh shit, he's going to hit her." The officer in the passenger seat said.

"Ouch!" His partner said. "That's going to leave a mark. Tell them we're going to need medical."

"Um, Control, William Charlie 54 is going to need medical aid dispatched to this location." As soon as he let go of the microphone, "Damn, we better pull her off before she kills someone."

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,186 Followers