Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers

She hit her Bluetooth when her cell rang. "Hey sexy..." She answered Susan without looking at the phone. Susan usually called while they were on the way to work. Some days it was the only privacy they had.

"Hey yourself..." A deep male voice said surprised. "Umm, Susan said I could call your cell and tell you...."

"Oh, Sorry, I um thought you were Susan...?" Jane blushed

"Man, beat out by my own sister... Anyway, um, this is Steven. Mom said I'm to tell you, she has found the perfect house again and wants everyone there tonight."

"Um, what time? I have a late meeting with my boss tonight...."

"About seven or so...?" Steven said before rushing on. "And um, I'm supposed to ask if like umm, you'd mind if... I mean if not, that's okay, but if I can take Reyna and Janna to dinner after. You know so mom can browbeat you into signing for the house and stuff."

"Um, wow, I don't... It'd be up to her if she wants to go. I'm not...?" Jane said confused.

"I know. I'm just checking... I know you're protective and stuff. I remember what they said you did to that guy and I'm not brave enough to risk an ass kicking over a dinner date." Steven teased, breaking the tension with a joke.

"Yeah well as long as you know if you hurt her I'd have to kill you... "Jane teased back.

"Yeah, like you'd have to stand in line... Having so many sisters does tend to teach you how not to piss women off. Besides I think she needs to know not all men are assholes who have to beat on women...."

"I know, but I'll leave that up to her...."

"Deal... I'll tell mom you'll be there then. Have a good one." Steve said as he cut off the phone.

It was seven fifteen when she found the address Susan had texted her. She pulled up behind a SUV she didn't recognize and parked. As she opened the door, she could hear Susan's family debating the pros and cons of the house. For a second she was irritated, but then realized they meant well. She didn't know how she was going to get Susan and Rey alone long enough to decide on this house once everyone else's views were heard.

Sighing, she headed up the brick walkway. As soon as she opened the door, the room got quiet. In the middle of the huddle was Susan, her mom, and Reyna. From the corner of her eye, she could see Shannon running around the big backyard, chasing Janna and some of the other kids. Susan's mom clapped her hands and got everyone's attention.

"Alright you lot, you've had your say. Now... go out and watch the kiddies while I talk to the ladies." She pushed and shoved the brood out the back French doors and closed it firmly.

"Now, that gives a body some room to think." She said as she came and hugged Jane in welcome. "I know you have to be tired, but I think we've found the perfect place. Reyna and Sue have all the particulars. Let me take you around and show you the house." She treated Jane just like one of her own, as she led her around the sprawling house.

"It has six bedrooms and four bathrooms, which is good with Ummah and the new baby coming. I know I hate being rushed doing the necessary. It is equal distance from us and your parent's house. They've seen the house and love it. Your mom is going to send me her fudge recipe." She babbled on as she led Jane from room to room.

"You talked to my folks?" Jane asked surprised.

"Yes... I thought you knew. We've been talking since you announced... Well anyway, your mom and I have had some really great lunches. Your dad was a bit stiff at first, but he's come around. It's not like we're going to ask you to convert or anything."

"They haven't said a word, other than to hint at more grandkids!"

"Yes, well. Once you two... They'll have plenty... And speaking of kids, the older ones will come by at least once a week to clean up the yard so you don't have to worry about it. Dad has a big riding lawn mower they all love playing on so your grass will never need mowing."

In the background, Jane heard cars leaving and driving on the street outside, but was trying to hold the conversation and get a good look at the house. To her it was a house. She didn't know much about it other than it looked nice.

"Do we need to have it inspected if we want...?" Jane was asking.

"Oh dear, the men have gone over this thing from top to bottom. Shaun said the AC needs replaced, but we can get a stipulation in the contract. It is a bit higher in price than we want, but they say it is worth it. We'll help if needed but... I don't think you'll find anything better."

"I can see where Susan got her ability to sell from. I feel like I'm being run over by a velvet steamroller." Jane said as she looked at one of the master suites. "Let me talk to Susan and Rey..."

"Of course Dear, I've got to go anyway... My daughters can take care of the rest." She kissed the startled Jane and walked off, quietly shutting the front door.

Jane looked in the kitchen and found Susan standing there looking out the bay window. "Are we alone?" Jane asked as she hugged Susan from behind.

"Yeah, Steven has rounded up Rey and Janna and took them to dinner. Now there was a surprise..." Susan said, as she turned and kissed her lover.

"Rey looked like she was shot when he asked her. It was Janna who accepted dinner with part of her new 'big-big' family." She smiled down into Jane worried eyes. "So what do you think of the house?" She asked softly.

"If it gets them out of our hair, I'd sign today. It's a house, a big house like Reyna and Ummah wanted. Other than that, as long as I'm with you I really don't care." Jane said laying her head on Susan's breast.

"Oh wow...!" Susan said with a catch in her voice. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?" She added with tears in her voice.

"You just did. So, who does this house belong to?" Jane asked with some precognition.

Susan sniffed her happy tears back. "It's ours now. It was my uncles, but he went back to the old county when his wife died. My parents have been taking care of it. They were looking at selling it, but they had renters in it until last month. The guys have been working overtime to get it ready."

"What?" Jane pulled back.

"Yeah... I warned you... As soon as mom heard, she had it all figured out. The family helped. Yours got into the act as well I hear." Susan smiled at Jane and placed a soft kiss on her nose. "Come here." She led Jane to the pantry.

Opening it she showed Jane. "It's been blessed by a Rabbi, Priest and Imam. Mom set it all up. So, you're not mad?"

"No... how could I be?" Jane asked.

"Oh good, Mom want us all to meet at her house and let her know. She's putting in one of her famous glazed Hams." Susan said as they headed out the front door.

"Ham...? Umm, are my parents going to be there?" Jane asked stunned.

"Yeah, why...? Mom thought it would be something everyone could eat and add their own dishes for a big potluck."

"Babe, Ham? Jewish...! Reyna and Janna are Muslim... You might want..."

"OH SHIT!!! I forgot..." She grabbed her cell and pushed the speed dial.

"MOM...! Mom... Have you put in the Ham yet? Good. Change the menu!"

***

Moving day was there and Jane didn't know which way was up. Her days had been turned around for the big project out of Europe. Someone handed her a cup of coffee and pushed her out of the way as they dissembled the bed she just vacated fifteen minutes ago.

She tried to focus as the moving crew, which consisted of members of Susan's family, where heading in all different directions as she heard someone guiding the big truck as close to the front door as possible. In less than an hour, the small apartment was looking decidedly bare. Then the next wave of women came in with the cleaning supplies. Jane had finally gotten something to eat and was headed over to the new house.

She parked behind the same SUV, still not knowing whose it was, and she entered pandemonium. Susan's mom was directing traffic as boxes and bags went from room to room. Down the hall she could hear Janna's happy babble as they brought in her new youth bed and dresser set.

She watched and laughed at Steven as he tried to dance around the now obviously pregnant Reyna. He kept taking stuff from her hands and telling her to sit down. Reyna would just go get the next box or table or whatever needed to get moved and Steve would meet her again, taking it from her hands.

"Sit down Rey! I don't want you to hurt yourself." Steven ordered. It might have gone father, but Susan's mom took care of it.

She came up behind him and smacked the back of his head. "Steven Douglas! You're scaring the poor girl. Quit being a Neanderthal and let her do something."

"But mom...! She's..." Steven sputtered.

"Pregnant, not an invalid...! Now go help your brothers with the new master bedroom. Rey and I can finish in here." She ordered her son, knowing he had no choice but to obey. He had been raised better.

Smiling at Reyna, she said "If he gets too much, just remember the frying pan Sheila was talking about."

"Why he act that way?" Reyna asked confused. Steven had taken her and Janna out a couple of times and made her feel things she had never felt before.

"Because he's a man and he likes you. He doesn't want to admit it of course, but all the same...."

"Mom, Remember Jane and I have a thing tonight... Oh Hi Rey... We have to get ready. Can you clear out one of the rooms please? They're not listening to me...."

Looking at Reyna, she said. "You see, a mothers' work is never done." She patted the bulge softly, feeling a little foot or hand push out. "Alright, let's clear a room... The girls have to get ready. There is plenty to do..." She ordered until she had a room cleared.

Locking the door behind them, Jane and Susan giggled as they stripped and took a shower together. It could have been a fun shower, if not for the constant noise of the work going on. They took what pleasure they could, kissing and washing each other.

Susan was about finished drying Jane when she reached for her long sleeve dress. Jane stopped her with a touch. She sat her down on the edge of the tub and found the small box she had hidden.

"I know I can't get you a ring, but I wanted to get you something to show you what this means to me." She opened the box and in the middle sat a gold key. At the top of the key, where the tang should've been, was set a two carrot heart shaped diamond.

"This is the key to my heart. I'm giving it to you freely. I love you so much. I never thought I'd love like this." She put it on the shaking woman who she loved unconditionally. The chain was a fine herringbone which was small enough to wear with her evening gowns, but strong enough to withstand the rigors of time.

Susan felt the heart as soon as it came to rest over hers in between her breasts. Someday they might be able to wear wedding rings, but until that day, this was something she could wear everyday from the woman who held her heart and soul.

"I... I don't... I Love You...!" Susan said as she stood up and enveloped her lover in her arms. They jumped apart when Steven banged on the door.

"Hey, time to get going and I need the use the bathroom. With four you'd think...."

The girls giggled as they pulled on their dresses and fluffed each other's hair. Hand in hand, they walked out to the family, in the great-room, to applause.

Susan's mom came up and hugged Jane and told her. "I have something for you." She took out a ring box. In it was a large Emerald set in an old Celtic style ring. "This was my mother's, it is also Susan's birthstone. I want you to have to have it."

"I can't!" Jane tried.

"Yes dear, you can. It was decided as soon as I heard about the necklace you had designed for my daughter. No one else might know what these mean, and you can wear them every day, but you two will know. So will the family."

"Mom, you're messing up her mascara. I'd have done it later you know." Susan smiled at Jane, letting her know she knew all about this. "I didn't know why mom wanted to do this, but I'm behind it all the way." She said holding Jane's face.

She took the ring and placed it on Jane's finger to more applause. After hugs all around, Susan pulled Jane out the front door. She led her past her car to the SUV.

"Whose is this?" Jane asked still stunned with the ring sparkling on her finger.

"Oh, um, ours... well mine for now. The guys saw you only had what they called a lunchbox for a car. So, they found this. They said if Reyna lives with us, we'd need it to get them around until Rey can get her driver's license. I've kept it here until we needed it." She opened Jane's door and helped her in.

It was easier for Susan to slip her long legs and dress in and she got behind the wheel. "God, we are going to make the men drool tonight." Susan smiled as she pulled away from the curb.

Epilogue

"Breathe... Breathe..." Jane tried to coach and drive at the same time

"I am breathing. Tell Susan breathe. She looks ready to faint. I have had child before, no...." Reyna moaned as another contraction rippled through her body.

"I'm fine Jane, just get us there. I don't think this child wants to wait." Susan said as she tried to mop up the gush of fluids after the last contraction.

They bantered back and forth as they tried to keep each other calm. "I know I could always tell jokes." Susan said with inspiration. "I've got some really good ones. A...."

"Does this look like time for joke to you Susan?" asked a puffing Reyna. "One day you will have baby and then you know." She said focusing on the swinging key pendant Susan always wore.

"We're almost there." Jane called back. "Who is going to pick up Ummah? She's supposed to arrive here tonight." She asked as she cut off a car and rushed through the intersection to the sound of blaring horns.

"Our moms will meet her. Speaking of which... Umm how big is this labor and delivery room?" Susan asked holding Rey's hands as another contraction hit.

"About the size of our room if I remember right... Why?"

"Um, Shannon was at mom's house when I called...."

"Oh No...!" Jane exclaimed.

"Yeah...!"

"Yeah what, Susan...? What this mean?" Reyna demanded.

"It means the whole family knows. Remember kids are a big thing in our family, especially if you are delivering a girl."

"OH NO...!" Reyna groaned.

"Breathe... Breathe." Jane tried again.

"I am BREATHING...! How many will have time go hospital?" Reyna said exasperated.

"Um, I willing to bet they'll meet us there... Well at least some of them. Shaun is on his way from Chat..."

"Not Steven? He gets so bossy." Reyna said through clenched teeth.

"I wouldn't bet on it..." Susan didn't sound very reassuring. "How much farther...?"

"A couple of more blocks, as long as I don't get pulled over..." Jane said, paying attention for any breaks in traffic.

"Who has Janna?" Reyna asked.

"Um, Steven...." Susan said with a smile.

"Here we are!" Jane announced as they screeched in front of the Labor and Delivery door. An orderly was heading out to the SUV with a wheel chair.

"Alright ladies, let's get her up to the room while one of you makes sure she's checked in." The big black man said as she gently put Reyna in the chair and wheeled her into the hospital. Just as he went around the corner, Steven pulled in with two of his sisters, Janna and one brother in tow.

As soon as he saw Susan he pounced. "How is she? Is she okay? Are we in time?"

Jane said. "I'll take care of the paperwork, you run interference. You might warn them up there about the horde is about to descend upon them."

Susan convinced the nervous Steven to wait for everyone until they came up. They met with Reyna and the orderly at the elevators. All of a sudden Susan started to laugh as they exited the elevator to the labor ward.

"What funny?" Reyna asked.

"A Catholic, A Jew and A Muslim entered the hospital and the orderly asked."

"What, is this a joke? I've never heard it before." The big man said on cue. They all laughed at the confused look on his face.

"No fair, it hurt to laugh." Reyna said as the wheeled her into the labor room and the nurses took over.

"Breathe.... Breathe." Jane said, trying to get herself back under control as the door closed.

END

Post script: I tend to leave my stories open ended. This is so you, the reader, can complete the story in your own way. I've done chapter stories, and found that I don't really like to write them. I much rather do one of these longer stories and then leave it up to you to finish it.

I know from experiance, different people like different endings. I'm just the story teller. Once again, please leave any constructive comments and please vote.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers