All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 03'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait...

to see her get fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Keep it going, there are so many twists to the story that you could add, well done..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice...

Wanna read about her getting to do this again and again... To humiliate herself and do disgusting things with men for the profits of others who really donĀ“t give a fuck about her will in the matter. Plz continue:)

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor
FYI

I am continuing to work on Lexi's involuntary descent into forced sex. I also hope to fill in Susan's background for the readers. I do not foresee Lexi ever being a willing participant in her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not for nothing, but...

Won't Lexi's parents wonder where she is eventually? Hopefully they are reunited at the end of the story.

Don't get me wrong, I like these kinds of stories and all, but when it's been established that the main female protagonist has family members that care about their well-being; I kind of want to see them get released and maybe some kind of justice in the end is all :/

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor
NO UNDER AGE

None of my writings will ever deal with under age people. Please do not reference age when commenting on my stories!

FYREHART

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No anger fyrehart...

No anger here fyrehart...Gist a low opinion of bull sheet (sic) and hypocrisy, especially in a writer of smut and pornography...Kind of hard to try and take the so called moral high ground with the type of writing you have posted here, is it not ???... And I make no claim either to a higher moral calling as you appear to have tried to do...So why don't you try getting down off your high horse and try going over to the DARK side and stop being a hypocrite about your writing, you gist might discover that you like it and it might make you a better writer !!!...

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor

I am a first time writer here and I took to heart what the terms of service were. It is plainly stated that no underage writings are acceptable. I am not making a moral statement, merely a legal one.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lexi

What a great of lexi a good American whore in Mexico love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
306 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...