All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 10'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just out of curiousity...

Will Lexi ever escape or be rescued from this life? Or is she stuck there forever like Susan says?

A response would be much appreciated! (unless of course, you feel it would be too spoiler-tastic)

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Curiosity question

You may write to me privately. I will not answer that here, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If there is no chance for escape, why wouldn't she kill herself?

Because what she's going through seems like a fate worse than death. The only thing worse is slogging through this non erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I love the stroy, can't wait for the next part.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Non-erotic?

Of course this story is non-erotic. It is about lust and greed and control. None of these things have anything in common with erotica. Erotica involves caring and trust and consensual fantasies. This story was never intended to have any of these. I would suggest you check out the Loving Wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ten chapters of a non-con sex story and the "whore in mexico" hasn't even had sex yet. For fuck's sake, pick up the pace. There is a huge difference between slow burn and dragging ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Short but good

The chapters are short but very good, and this chapter did a good job with the character's motivations, however, if they are that short we want a little sex with each one lol, this chapter was good but its like it ended with one of Captain Kirk's long dramatic pauses. No offense intended you are a Great writer, but you are killing us! Or maybe we are all just being impatient....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great short chapter... makes me want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Of course this story is non-erotic."

Then why is it on a site for erotic stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Slow but great!

Love this story, especially the humiliation and degrading of Lexi. Also interesting to get a little background of Susannes motivation. Realy looking forward to when Lexi is forced to dress up young and cute for the pleassure of her clients.And of cause Im eager to read about when she will meet her neighbour again...

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years agoAuthor
to the readers

This is my story. For those of you who are enjoying it, thank you. For those who don't I have a simple solution. Don't read it. It is really very simple. I write for pleasure. If I want to have arguments with trolls I will go to the political blogs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

A great story, and a great read. May I suggest that eventually Lexi be forced to get tatted and pierced? Maybe even breast and butt enlargement?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Plz continue!

Love this epic. Realy wanna read about Lexi being forced to meet her clients. Hopefully dressing up cute and young or sometimes slutty for their fun. And would be nice if she get to be the star in some sexfilms too:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good read

Love the plot so far looking forward to the glory hole chapter and future forced lesbian shows suspect there may in future be a dog or donkey involved, anal, fucking machines, and painful punishment can't wait.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I am having some physical problems right now. It is not easy to type as I have a wrist injury. It is healing and I hope to continue soon. Lexi has so much more to go through...;)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Thanks for update Can't wait for more. I hope four a speedy recovery

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

Stick8101Stick8101almost 5 years ago
Enjoying the adventures of Lexi, so far.....:)

like your dirty mind... Great story.:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...