All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 16'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get On With It

She's in a whore house for sixteen chapters, and she hasn't got laid yet. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One star.

Being a prostitute is hard work and not a lot of work for older whores. There's always some 18 yr old who is hotter and more popular than some aging housewife. So why the fuck would anyone make her a whore?

I don't know who this woman is in real life to you; but work out your mommy issues with a therapist, not ruin my god dam hardon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far So Good

The story is good so far, keep up the good work. I can't wait for the transformation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is an amazing story

Most stories on this site are written by people who can barely read. This story, on the other hand, is actually well written, detailed, and quite hot for people who are into this kind of story. I have two things to say to people who can't stop whining.

1. If you don't enjoy this type of story, why the heck are you reading it? Do you have that little to do in your life? I mean the title isn't exactly deceptive. You know exactly what you are getting. It shouldn't be shocking that a story called "forced to whore" would involve someone being forced to . . . you know. I'm going to complain next time I see a batman movie that it's ridiculous that someone is dressed as a bat.

2. If this story turns you on, you should want it to go slow and steady. If you just want something quick, read one of the other hundreds of craptastic stories on this site.

We are on part 16. If you aren't with it, stop reading.

Thanks to fyrehart for writing the best story I've ever read on here. Take your time and keep it going as long as you want. Your fans will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for her to fight back

So, the author has us captured, has lot of potential twists, and now we have a neighbor involved, and who knows? He may be followed - wouldn't you if it was your daughter gone? Hah, she could figure out how to make a run, get caught by other gangs, or by authorities, or so many options. Nevervending story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worth the wait!

Thank you. Great read with some back story. I am SO dying to read Lexi's transformation. I really want to hear of her perky breasts turning into flapjack titbags!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two minds

I'm on the fence with this one. Even though I enjoyed it (kinda) I felt it lacking what all your others had.., can't quite put my finger on it... But I may put it down to the boredom I experienced reading the neighbours background with Susan. However, it was well written and I am confident that the next chapter will be mind blowing! Here's hoping anyway... Waited so long to get to this point haha.

My onky bit of advice I can give you is that you shouldn't ever give into the pressure of people demanding you work faster. Writing takes time. Just never givw a time frame or date for release... That way people will have no reason to hassle you about waiting past deadlines etc. Let it come when it comes.

Looking foward to the next chapter... And once this series is over I hope you write a new story as well (don't quit writing) haha.

Your fan from NZ.

Gem

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A really good teaser part..

Love the building up, before it gets onwards..

As im a novel writer to, i really love this suprise of going exactly the opposite direction as expected! But it gives a bit insight of the neighbour, and his twisted mind! :D I guess his is even more twisted than this part gives it´s insight!

Now i´m even more curious about what Lexi is going to experince! As the neighbour already done one trip with Susan, i guess Lexi´s is going to be more twisted!

Really good writing.. And i loved the suprise today when i saw a new part have got posted! 10+ to you Fyrehart!

Pleeeeeease start Lexi´s way.. :D

/K

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally the neighbour is back!

So nice with an addition of this great story. And finally the neighbour is back. Resly looking forward to Lexis humiliating "honeymoon" as well as her meeting with her perverted nrighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big fan

Iam a big fan of your style of writing and I think you are talented please carry on and don't stop right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excited for part 17

Keep em' coming, this has been great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would so love to see one of her former class mates buy a night with her where she is forced to wear a cheerleader uniform and he says "You wouldn't fuck me in school but you always teased me with those outfits. Now you have to fuck me." and all during the sex he lists off the times she humiliated him in school.

Yes there were a few Lexis in my school days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mother/daughter

Can't wait for this part of the story to begin. One suggestion, Susan should make Lexi call her by Lexi`s real mother's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think it's time!

Well, there is nothing left but to fuck her. Now we are going to find out it this story is worth to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story !

Great so far! can't wait for next part. You should have her mother join her !

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickover 8 years ago
Oh, yeah!

Well, I just happened onto this story. I'm really liking it. I read it in one long sitting. Now I'm drooling over how much her titbags are going to be ruined by the milking machine! Write at your own pace; as it comes to you. I mean, I'd love to see it asap, but you can only do what comes to you. Keep up the good work! (IMHO, lose the birth control.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hopefully we get an update from the author soon, looking forward to reading the next chapter of his masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

keep up the story, great so far can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter

I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter it's been nearly 2 months. I realize that the holidays may of played a role in the delay. Thanks keep up the good work.

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 17

Has been submitted and yes, Lexi gets fucked by Toots. The next chapter is a work in progress and will most likely have Lexi performing with her neighbor for the pleasure of an internet audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...