Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Susan hesitate for just a moment before continuing into the office and out the door to the courtyard. I followed her across the parking lot and we stopped in front of room # 9. Susan used the key to unlock the door and we went in. She snapped on a light switch and the room was bathed in a fairly bright light. It was a nondescript room straight out of the 1960's. It had a cheap dresser and a couple of night stands. The bed was little more than a mattress with a sheet and a couple of pillows. It sat low to the floor and looked altogether shoddy.

Susan turned and immediately hissed at me, "What the hell are you doing here?"

I didn't miss a beat as I said "I'm here to get laid Trixie. And from what Toots tells me you are one of his best whores, so I am really looking forward to the next hour."

"My name's Susan, not Trixie and you damn well know it. Do you really expect me to pretend that I'm just some whore with a cheap name like Trixie just so you can have some fun at my expense? Well, you have another thing coming, because I will tell Toots that you are an undercover cop and then we will see who has the last laugh."

"Oh, for crying out loud. Do you think you can intimidate me Trixie? Toots has told me everything that is going on around here because he needs my help in expanding his business. Do you think that he is going to let some paid slut get in the way of that? If you do, then you are not only a whore, you are an incredibly stupid whore. If you fuck around with Toots your ass will be working the stage of a donkey bar in Tijuana, if you are lucky. If you aren't careful, you just might wind up dead." I watched her face as it went from anger it shock and finally to fear as my words sank into her consciousness. She knew some of my background and she could tell that I was dead serious about her situation. "When you decided to go to work for him, that is when I knew our relationship had changed. It wasn't a relationship anymore. It was sex for convenience. The thought of you being a whore was exciting but the reality is better. It freed me from any thought of any commitment whatsoever. You went from being a lover to a whore the night you walked into the Ranch House and offered your ass to Toots. You are a whore Trixie, or should I call you Susan, since you insist. You are just another of Toots' prostitutes and that is exactly how I am going to treat you." I watched her as any defiance she had completely left her. She knew what I had just said was the truth.

"Fine," she said. "We have an hour here. What do you want?"

"Well tell me what services you provide."

"I can give you a hand job or a French or a straight lay. Since you are getting the full hour we have time to do any combination of these in any order you want."

"Why don't you start by calling them what they are: a blow job or a fuck? I didn't come here to have you jerk me off."

"All right. What do you want a blow job or a fuck?"

"What do you think? I know you suck cock really well and Toots agrees. Yeah, he showed me your interview tape. I almost came in my pants watching that in his office tonight. So let's start there. I want you to kneel down here and start me off with some head. I want to see if your skills have gotten better with practice. But first take off your skirt and bra." I watched as she nodded and took her micro mini skirt by the waistband and pulled it down her legs until it was in a pile on the floor. She was wearing a blue garter belt and no panties at all. She started to reach for her garter snaps and I stopped her.

"Leave the stockings and heels on. Just take off the bra. Your tits look like they are bigger than they used to be. Did you get a boob job or something?"

She didn't answer, instead she unclasped the hook between her tits and let the bra hang down. The straps were still on her shoulders but her tits were completely free of the cups. I had seen them many times before, but I had forgotten that they were beginning to sag from her age. The bra helped them sit high and I again thought how some of her customers must have felt cheated by the padded bra.

"Wow! Do any of your customers get pissed off when they see how small your tits really are when they see them?"

"Sometimes they do. But usually by the time we are finished they have no complaints," and she actually smiled at me.

I could see Susan was starting to regain some of her composure and she was getting back into her role as a hooker rather than an ex-lover. At that moment I knew I was going to have a great time tonight and that it wouldn't be the last time I stopped by the Gentle Touch to enjoy Trixie's company.

"When do you want to get started with Lexi?" I heard Toots say. I snapped out of my reverie and I was confused for a minute.

"What? Oh, sorry I was doing a little reminiscing and I didn't hear what you said."

For a minute I had forgotten all about what was going to be happening today. I was lost in thought about Susan's transformation and how the years had passed. It has been more than ten years ago when this all started; Toots' problems with the law, and the business ties and money that we made in the interim. What I really noticed was the degeneration of Susan. Physically she wasn't not nearly as attractive as she had been. All the makeup and clothes couldn't hide the fact that she was basically an old whore trying to look young. I had seen her on the tapes with Lexi and her body was totally different from when she was young. Her tits were very saggy and her ass had grown bigger and she had a bit of a belly on her too. I must admit that she still had a great set of legs. I am sure her hair must be nearly totally gray by now but she kept it dyed a brassy blonde. Like a lot of women her age, they had no clue how to age gracefully. That was fine with me. I wanted her to look like an old whore. It fit my tastes.

"I said, when do you want to get started with Lexi?" Toots said again.

"Well, Susan here says Lexi's first fuck is with you and that it is going to be like her honeymoon. That's a nice touch Susan." She gave me a big smile at that. "So I think when you are finished with her, then Susan should get started on her transformation. How long do you need to do that makeover?"

Susan said, "I shouldn't need more than a couple of hours. I am not going to go too far tonight. I don't want to make her unrecognizable. I know you are getting a copy of tonight's action for your private collection. Later on I will make it so her own Father wouldn't recognize her, but not yet. We can still play up the innocent angle for awhile, but I know you all too well. You are going to want her to look like a cheap little slut, so that's what she will look like tonight.

"That is just perfect," I said with a big grin. "A cheap little prostitute it is! Oh, and Don't forget my leather mask. That is the topper for Alexa. She is going to get filmed being used hard by an unknown friend of the family."

"Well then," Susan said. "Let's get this party started!"

*****

Author's note: I am already well along on the follow up to this. I know you have heard it before. I thought since it has been so long I would use the opportunity to give some background on Susan and Gary's relationship. I am very glad you have waited and waited and waited and have defended me from my critics. Your loyalty is fantastic. I hope I can reward your patience with a faster moving narrative.

Fyre

12