Forget Me Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it on," she begged. "Put it on, put it on. I need you. Put it on before I take you by force..."

I fumbled with the condom, managed to get it over my head, and then she took over, kissing me, pushing me down onto my back as she rolled the remainder down my aching shaft.

Then she was on me, and then I was in her, her teeth on my neck, nails digging into my shoulders, belly grinding against me. I pulled out, slid into her. She moaned as I bottomed out in her.

"Danny, Danny, oh, oh, you are perfect. Perfect. Fuck me. Fuck me, please..."

I arched up, driving myself hard into her again. She cried out. "Again. Hard. Hard."

I slid my hands under her nightie, clasping her bum. She fell forward onto me, opening herself to me as I started to drive myself deep into her. I tucked my face into her neck, gasping for breath now as Erika pushed down to accept every thrust I gave her. Her body was achingly tight on me, her pussy clamping down on me. I felt her fumbling between us, and she groaned. I could feel her fingertips brushing against my shaft as she fingered herself, letting out small incoherent noises with every thrust I gave her.

"Erika... come... come for me," I begged. "Come on my... cock... fuck you feel so good..."

"Danny... ich... I am..."

I felt her arch, and she let out a strangled whimper as she locked her free arm under my shoulder and started to grind against me. She took a gasp, another, and then fell forward onto me again, shuddering, as I held her, buried deep in her, feeling her muscles tensing, releasing on my cock.

"Don't... stop... " she moaned. "Please. It is... so good." She kissed me, bit my lip gently, then slid off of me. She shakily raised herself onto her knees, hair in disarray over her face. "From behind. Hard. Please. Hard," she begged as she lowered herself forward onto her elbows.

I scooted into position, and she reached between her legs to help guide me into her. She cried out as I pushed my head into her, and I felt her legs spasm again.

"So good," she whimpered. "You are... so good in me..."

I found my rhythm again, pulling entirely out of her before spreading her over me once more as I drove deep back into her. I was sweating now, panting, lost in the way she stretched over me, loving the way she was moaning, mewling, clawing at the blanket. She came again, legs shaking, crying out incoherently as I rammed myself heedlessly through her contractions. I could feel my own orgasm coming, and I tried to get deeper still into her, her sweat-slicked bum and thighs sticking to me with every panting, slapping thrust I gave her.

"Erika..." I groaned. "I'm..."

"Bitte... bitte..." she panted.

I felt the familiar building ache along the base of my cock, the tightness deep in my balls. I felt my body tensing. And then I pushed myself into her, digging my fingers into her hips as the first massive spasms shook me. I grunted, and she ground herself back against me, pushing hard against me, letting out a strangled "Danny" as she felt me start to come inside her.

I thrust once, twice more on autopilot, then just wrapped my arms under her belly and held myself inside her, shuddering. She shimmied back and forth in small circles, making me whimper, slipping me in and out a fraction, then, once I was done, groaning deep in her throat as she slowly pulled herself off me and teased my aching cock head with her lips for a moment.

She turned, pushed me back onto my bum, and crawled half into my lap, where she set up residence and started to slowly kiss me back to her.

.:.

"Are you ok, Danny?" she breathed.

"Yes. Just... very happy. Are you ok?"

"Yes. Just... thinking how much I enjoyed that."

We lay, tangled in sheets, her leg once more thrown possessively over my thigh, her head pillowed on my chest. She was gently running a fingertip up and down my belly, across my semi-erect penis and then back up again, and I was trying to fix the sensation of her skin against mine firmly into my mind.

"I love your penis," she said softly. "I love how you feel in me. I... I really loved how hard you fucked me while I was orgasming."

"I thought you liked that, from the squealing."

"I do not squeal," she retorted, with a gentle nip to my skin, before kissing the sting away. "I scream. There is a difference."

"Noted."

She took a breath, sighed it out. "It has been years since I had a man in me, Danny. It..."

"Erika?"

"It was worth it, that is all."

She squeezed my cock gently between her fingers, then released it. "We were almost very bad."

"Almost."

"If I hadn't taken you out of me then I wouldn't have. I... I couldn't believe how good you felt in me."

"You are amazing. Your body is so amazing. God, those hips of yours. Your bum... you're beautiful."

"Am I... is my vagina tight enough for you?"

"Erika... couldn't you feel? You're perfect for me. "

"I want to feel you fill me with you. I want nothing between us. I need it. I need you."

"Soon," I breathed. "I promise."

She curled in against me, and I brushed her hair away from her face, then slowly slid my hand down, to tease her breast and nipple.

"Your touch lights fire along me," she whispered. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin, and she squirmed against me.

"Well, you drive me wild, so fair's fair."

"Do you get... erections... from thinking about me?"

"All the time."

"I like that. I like that I arouse you. Did you ever... you know..."

"Yes."

"Was it... good?"

"Yes. But... tonight was a million times better."

"I would like to watch you some day."

I smiled down at her. "Kinky little thing, aren't you?"

"You make me so," she replied softly. "I never... really... with... other men Not that there were many other men. With you... every night. Since maybe a week after we first met."

"Every night?"

"Twice, three times sometimes when it was bad. In the shower, against the kitchen counter... once leaning over my table... I... I was daydreaming of all the places I would get a man like you to take me. Where I wanted you to... to fuck me."

"I'm flattered."

"Don't me. You earned this. You earned me."

"I didn't earn you. This is a gift."

She rose up onto an elbow, and stared down at me.

"Erika?" I said, after a brief silence.

"I wish I'd met you first," she said sadly.

"No. Never wish that, Erika. Ilse is worth everything you've been through until now and more."

She made a small nose and buried her face in my neck, and I held her until the tears had eased.

"Hey," I said softly. "It's ok. I know what you meant. My mum always says you need the bad to understand what the good is."

"Then I fucking deserve lots of good," she whispered.

"I will try to give it to you."

"Danny?"

"Yes?"

"Will you... will you make love to me again?"

So I did.

.:.

She held my hand as we walked to the bus stop, looking up at me every so often as if she were scared I would disappear. A brief gust of wind pelted us with dry leaves, and a strand of honey-dark hair liberated itself from her fleece cap.

She huddled deeper into her jacket - I noticed, and wrapped my arms around her, cradling her against me. She buried her face in my chest, and sighed.

"Erika?"

She sighed again, leaned harder in against me. "I just wish that you didn't have to leave. And that you lived closer. And then I feel greedy."

"Greedy?"

"Needy, perhaps, is the word."

"You are not needy."

"Seeky?" she asked, glancing up at me.

"Perhaps." I echoed her sigh. "If I'd planned ahead I would have brought a change of clothes. Then I could have stayed another night with you. Which, to be honest, is what I'd really love to do instead of heading home. That is, if this fucking bus ever arrives."

"Do it next time," she murmured into my neck, sealing the deal with a gentle nip.

"Next Saturday?"

"Are you sure you will be ok with Ilse here?"

"Yes," I said. "One hundred percent."

"Then yes. Please."

"And supper tomorrow?"

"Natürlich. It is the best part of my week day. Sitting there with you, just the two of us."

"You need to let me pay for it sometimes."

"Perhaps sometimes. But not now. For now, let me have my fun."

"You're spoiling me."

"Perhaps it is my turn to do so."

She glanced up at me, then past me. "Scheisse," she swore, softly. "The bus is here."

I pulled her to me. "You'll see me again soon enough."

"Not soon enough," she sighed. "Now I have to go back to a lonely flat that will still smell of you."

"Open a window."

She punched me softly, grinning. "No."

I kissed her once more, then stepped back. "Tschüss, Erika."

"You are learning. Bye, Danny."

I climbed onto the bus and found a rail to hang onto so that I could watch her until she was out of sight.

My phone buzzed.

- I like that you watch me -

I smiled, and sent her fifteen X's back.

.:.

"So how were your Sunday and Monday?"

"Sunday night was slow without you. Today was ok because I knew that at the end of it I would get to come here and see you."

"You're making me blush."

She smiled at me, pressed her leg against mine. "Good. Fair is fair. I have been blushing every time I think about you."

"I'm glad you like me so much."

"What is there not to like?" she asked, softly. "You are a wonderful man."

"You are biassed."

"I do not care. I am happy. That is enough for me for now."

She handed me my pot of Szechuan chicken.

"Danke."

"Bitte," she said, smiling again. "You do not have to speak German to me, you know."

"I know. But I like doing it."

"Mm." She squeezed her leg against me again. "Eat, Danny."

"When does your minion start?"

She laughed. "That is demeaning. She starts in one week's time."

"Nice."

"We are growing so fast," she said, shaking her head. "Start ups are crazy. Spending other people's money."

"Nice job if you can get it. I could spend other people's money all day long."

She grinned at me. "Unicorn plush dolls do not count as valid expenditure, Danny."

"Ilse still love her Pferd, then?"

"Love is not a strong enough word. That thing goes everywhere with her. Joachim... he was not impressed. Helena found it very cute."

"So Pferd stays?"

"Indeed."

"I like Helena."

She snorted. "Time will tell. Now stop talking about other women and eat the food your woman brought you."

"Yes, dear."

And I grinned at her as she tried to elbow me in the ribs.

.:.

She dropped the pots in my waste paper basket, then, grinning, threw her leg over me and sat on my lap. "It's a pity supper was so spicy," she said. "I should have thought ahead. I could have been your dessert."

I ran my hands down her sides, to her hips, and she shimmied slightly forward on me. "Probably for the best," I sighed. "There is CCTV on the desk. I don't particularly feel like being the starring role in tomorrow's tape review."

"That is a shame," she breathed. She straightened my tie for me. "I am very... ready."

"Oh you minx," I groaned.

She leaned forward, brushed her lips against my cheek. "I should start wearing dresses to work," she said, softly. "Then I could just... bend over in front of you. And you could lift my skirt. And pull down my panties. And have me..."

I cupped her bum and pulled her against me, kissed her. She moaned, shifting slightly against the growing bulge in my pants.

"You are evil," I gasped, as I released her.

"Yes. Yes. I am. But you love it," she teased me. She smiled down at me, then kissed me once more. "Well. I should go." She lifted her leg, pirouetted off me. "At least I know you'll be warm tonight."

"Too warm by half," I grumbled.

"Think of it as foreplay," she said, eyes twinkling. "And I did warn you I would do this to you."

"That's true."

"Walk me to my bus?"

"Natürlich," I answered. I helped her put on her jacket, and zipped myself into my coat. I closed and locked the door behind us, and we walked hand in hand to the bus stop at the corner. Her bus didn't take long, and I stood, waving to her as it carried her off into the dark.

.:.

The week passed in a heady mix of flirtatious messages and brief but charged dinners. Thoughts of her were ever-present in my head. I couldn't concentrate on anything except the desire to be with her. I think it was just as hard for her, because on Thursday night when she got home she phoned me and tortured me as she fingered herself through two whimpering orgasms.

And as Saturday evening rolled around, I felt as nervous as a thirteen year old.

I climbed the two flights of stairs and knocked at her door. She opened it, flung her arms around me, kissed me and squeezed me to her. "Come in," she breathed. "Ilse is eating supper." "Ilse," she called, taking my coat. "Daniel is here."

"Yes mama..."

"TV," Erika said softly. "She is an addict." She took my coat for me, hung it behind the door, and closed it behind us.

"They all are at that age," I agreed. "Let her be, it's weekend. Oh, you got a couch?"

"Yes, it arrived on Wednesday evening. I phoned you from it last night," she added, with a grin. "Come." She took my hand and led me to her kitchen. "It is take-away, I am sorry to say. Itsu."

"Itsu doesn't really count as takeaway, you know? Take away is KFC or McDonalds in my dictionary."

"Still. I would have preferred to cook for you."

I smiled. "It's the thought that counts."

"Mama! Can I have another Paw Patrol?" Ilse shouted.

"What is the magic word?"

"Bitte please mama!"

Erika snorted and reached for the remote. "I am far too easy on her," she said as an aside as she started the next episode for Ilse, and turned the volume down a notch or two.

"Nah, you're a good mum," I answered. "Kids need to be spoiled sometimes. Just sometimes though."

"Finding that middle ground is hard. And I am out of practice."

"Yeah, maybe, but you know what to do."

She leaned her head against me. "I like that you... praise me. He... doesn't."

"I'm not him. I know how lucky I am."

She squeezed me against her, then released me. "Are you hungry?"

"I could eat." I grinned down at her.

"Let me move her to the couch."

"No, leave her. We can stand, she's happy where she is."

"Are you sure?"

I smiled. "Leave her be. I sit all night anyway, so standing for a bit won't kill me. And you can lean against me, if you like..."

She smiled and turned away.

.:.

"... and the third billy goat gruff lowered his head and ran at the evil troll and butted him off the bridge into the water. The evil troll disappeared and was never seen again. And from that day onwards the three billy goats gruff stayed in the meadow with the sweet grass, and they all lived happily ever after."

I closed the book, and glanced down at Ilse, who was curled up against me with her unicorn. "All done," I said.

"Bed time now, Ilse," Erika added.

"Yes mamma. Can Daniel sleep in my bed?"

Erika laughed. "No, Erika. Pferd is too big, there is not space for both Pferd and Daniel."

"Oh. Ok."

Ilse clambered off the couch, elbowing me in the ribs on her way. She took a running leap into the bottom bunk, and started a spirited monologue to her unicorn about the three billy goats and the troll.

"She will settle just now," Erika said, amused. "Thank you for reading to her."

"It was my pleasure."

Erika turned out the main lights, leaving only a lamp in the corner burning. She came back to the couch, sat down beside me, and turned slightly so that she could rest her head against my chest.

"Ilse, sleep time," she said, softly.

"Yes mama."

"I don't know how we are both going to fit on my bed," Erika breathed into my ear.

"Carefully," I added, grinning.

"My room is not big enough for a double," she sighed. "Not in this flat anyway."

"Some day that will change."

"I hope so."

I took her hand, held it. "It will. Look at what you've accomplished. All good things come in time."

"You took time to come to me."

"So I'm a good thing?"

"Du bist."

"Lets hope I was worth the wait then."

Ilse started to snore.

"That was quick."

"It was a busy day for her. She's tired. Hopefully it will mean she will sleep late."

"What time is Ilse o'clock?"

"Six in the morning."

"Oh god no."

"It's ok, she will play with Pferd for the first fifteen minutes - I will hear her and come put something on for her, you can sleep. It will be Sunday, nothing will be chasing us."

"Except maybe for Pferd."

Erika laughed softly. "You made her so happy with him. I wish you could have seen her face."

"I can imagine."

"Danny..."

"Yes?"

"I need you to know how much it means to me that you are so kind with her."

"She's part of you."

"Yes... but... she is not yours."

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Are you... sure?"

I waited for her to look up at me. "Yes," I said softly. "I am."

She let her head rest against me again. "I am so lucky."

"So am I."

"Sorry for killing the mood."

I laughed softly, kissed her forehead. "It doesn't matter. I love just sitting with you as well, you know."

"Maybe some day we will do this somewhere with a sunset view."

"We could rent a cottage out in Devon or Cornwall next summer."

"Or a yacht in Croatia."

"I'll be your cabin boy."

"Tease. Will you wear really tight pants and no shirt?"

"I will if you want me to."

She nosed my neck. "I like the idea of a holiday in the sun with you. It has been years since I could work on my tan. We could find somewhere private, and I'd get you to rub sun tan lotion on me."

"All over?"

"All over."

"Even here?" I asked, touching her inner thigh.

"Especially there," she whispered. "Sunburn there would be awkward if I wanted you in me."

She slid her leg partially over me. "We cannot misbehave here near Ilse," she said. "We need to go to my room and close the door for that."

"It's still early. We could have a glass of wine, talk, and then see how much room we have in your bed..."

Erika smiled up at me. "That is a good idea. You choose a bottle, I will get us glasses."

I stood, offered her my hand, and pulled her to her feet.

.:.

I sensed a lurking presence.

I cracked one eye open.

Ilse and Pferd were staring down at me, backlit by the glow from the streetlights outside Erika's bedroom window.

"Erika," I said softly.

"Mm," she groaned.

"Erika, wake up."

"Go back to sleep Danny, bitteschön."

"I can't."

"Why," she mumbled.

"We're being watched."

Erika raised herself up onto her elbow and stared blearily at Ilse. "Ilse, what is it?"

"Why are you both in your bed mamma?"

"Daniel was too big to fit on the couch, Ilse," Erika said.

"Oh. But then where must I go?"

"Ilse it's five in the morning."

"Pferd wanted to come and see you," Ilse said, as if this explained everything.

"Sorry, Danny," Erika said. "I will take her, you can sleep a bit longer, ok?"

"Are you sure?"

She crawled out of bed, leaned over me, and kissed the nape of my neck. "Sleep. I will close the door and curl up with her on the couch. When do you want breakfast?"

"Seriously?"

She smiled. "I will bring you coffee at seven. Sleep."

And then I lay there dozing while I listened to the girls rattling around the flat. Erika installed Ilse at the table, set Netflix to autoplay, and then snuck back into the bedroom for underwear and leggings.

"Sleep," she repeated to me as she kissed me once more. "We will be quiet as we can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she breathed into my ear. "I promise."

"I wish I could just drag you back in here with me."

"Also, but you'll have to just suffer quietly," she said with a wicked grin. "Let me go keep her quiet so you can get your beauty sleep."

"Tease."

She kissed me once more, slowly and sensually, then snuck out with a smile, closing the door behind her as she left.