Former Playmates Pt. 01: Stephanie's Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************************************************************

Back at the gentleman's club, Fat Rob was waiting in the back alley in the backseat of one his employee's own Escalade. "Here she is FR," his associates said, opening the back door. He gently nudged a young, dark haired, woman toward Fat Rob.

"Ah, hello. Glad you made it. Turn around and let me look at you," Fat Rob instructed the girl. "Mmmm, you look great. Get in."

"So you want to apply for a job here?" Fat Rob asked.

"Yes sir," the girl replied, climbing into the back seat, while Fat Rob's associate closed the car door.

"Well then," Fat Rob unzipped his pants, fishing out his massive member, jiggling it in the girl's direction, "if you're going to work here, you gotta be able to handle a lot of black dick - seeing as how that's mostly my customer base. Thank you can do it?"

"Absolutely," the girl licked her lips, her eyes widening, going to her knees in front of him, grabbing the base of his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip.

"Good, I gotta stretch that pussy of yours out first. Understand?" Fat Rob asked. The girl nodded and smiled devilishly up at him.

"Get to work then. What's your name by the way?" He asked.

Pulling up her, short, black dress to furiously rub her clit while she slobbered over his thick cockhead, she paused and replied, "Jules."

Chapter 6

Riding with the police officer, she was fairly talkative. Stephanie explained that she was there with a friend, whom she lost, she panicked, headed outside and those men were following her, thinking perhaps she was a prostitute. She chastised herself playfully for her foolishness.

The officer understood and said he was glad to get her home safe. Stephanie still couldn't place why she thought he looked familiar but she knew she knew him from somewhere.

"I'm so sorry for rambling like this, but you look really familiar. I know it sounds silly, but I know I've seen you before somewhere," Stephanie said.

"Well, you look somewhat familiar too. But I see a lot of people every day."

"Yeah, maybe, but it seems like I saw you many years ago, when you were much younger," she said, glancing at his huge bicep while he drove. If she did know him when he was younger, he was much smaller then.

"I was born and raised down in Tampa, lived there until I was an adult," The officer said.

"Tampa," Stephanie said. "I used to live there too! My sisters and I were there for many years. I have a sister that still lives there in the house we grew up in."

"Hmm, ok," the officer kept driving, glancing over the Stephanie as she studied him. He smiled awkwardly. "My father and grandfather live there still. They've been there for many years."

Stephanie thought more about this man, who looked to be in his 30s, driving her home. "Well the only black men from Tampa that I know personally, was a man name Tony and his son named TJ," Stephanie said, turning her gaze to the front of the car. She felt a little silly. The odds of this being that young man that lived next door were rare, she thought. She did hear through her sister that the TJ kid from next door became a police officer somewhere, but this probably wasn't him.

The officer cleared his throat, "Ma'am, my name is TJ and my father's name is Tony." Stephanie's eyes widened and a smile came across her face as she turned back toward him.

"Well, TJ, I think I can recall where I've seen you before!" She smiled warmly to him, then immediately feeling embarrassment at her situation. "Oh wow, look at me."

TJ laughed, "It's ok ma'am, I mean, I'm not sure I recall your first name. I want to say it's Tiffany."

Stephanie laughed, "Close! That's my sister's name. She also lives in this area. I'm Stephanie."

"Ah yes, I remember now. You were the next one down from the oldest, Diane, right?" TJ asked.

"That's right!" She excitedly smiled.

"I remember Diane's two kids." TJ said.

"Yep, you went to school with them, you three were around the same age." She replied.

TJ nodded, "Yep, Valerie and Sandee. Your nieces and I were friends at school." TJ said, immediately his thoughts going back to his teenage years, relentlessly pounding Sandee from behind, her moans, her screams of pleasure matched only by her sister Valerie, whom he'd take next on their many nights of pleasure in high school. They loved his cock.

Stephanie smiled, "What a small world. Please don't think poorly of my, um, attire. I was with a friend and we - "

"Steph, it's fine, really," TJ chuckled. "I've seen far, far worse things. Besides, you look great. I guess that's why I confused you with your youngest sister," he admitted.

She blushed, looking downward, the patrol car coming to stop at her house, "Will you have a look around?"

"Sure," He smiled warmly, humoring the woman, knowing whoever was following her on the street miles back at the strip club wasn't out here in her neighborhood.

TJ walked around the outside of her home, while Stephanie waited on the front steps, "Looks good, no forced entry, it's fine."

"Good. Care to come in for coffee?" She asked.

"Well, my shift is almost over. I have paperwork waiting for me. But, It was nice running into you, so why not?" He shrugged and headed inside.

Stephanie started a pot for him and they chatted more about her upcoming move, her children, and general information about her life. He did the same, stating he's been in Atlanta for a few years, but wanted to move back to Tampa soon. Stephanie watched him as he spoke, her eyes trailing his frame, soaking him in; he was so tall, so muscular. She was in awe. She wasn't even paying attention to what he was talking about - something about his stepmom and his dad.

"And so, yeah, I don't always get along with my father," TJ said, looking down to his coffee as he stirred it. When he looked up, his eyes shot open, his mouth dropped along with the spoon into the coffee cup. Stephanie stood there naked, smiling softly at him.

"Thank you for helping me tonight," She said.

Chapter 7

She knew why she did it. She knew why she quickly slid her dress off while TJ was distracted and offered herself to him. Perhaps it was a combination of the fact she moving away soon and would probably never see this guy again. Perhaps it was the thorough pummeling she had received all week from Fat Rob that made her feel extra confident and horny. Perhaps there was one reason and one reason only to why Stephanie undressed for this police officer and offered her body to him - she did it because she could.

She didn't care if her family knew his. They weren't extremely close anymore. Even if he told his father and word got around to Stephanie's sisters that she did this, it wouldn't matter. Diane would praise her and ask her how it was. Her other sisters would act shocked and playfully scold her. "I only live once," she thought to herself, taking a step forward toward a nervous TJ.

"Uh ma'am, Stephanie, I don't think - " TJ tried to say, nervously looking to the side to her nakedness.

"Can you keep a secret?" Stephanie asked.

"I should go, I could get in trouble," TJ replied, moving to the side a little.

"Can you keep a secret?" Stephanie asked once more, placing her hands gently on his large shoulders, her breasts squishing against his uniform.

"I, uh - "

"Are you married, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, slowly undoing the top button of his uniform.

"No I don't, but I'm on duty, I - "

"If you can keep a secret it's ok," Stephanie said, undoing another two buttons. TJ nodded, his hands slowly moving to her wrists to remove them from his shirt. He undid the rest of the buttons while looking into her eyes. She began working his belt.

"Wait, I should do that," TJ stopped her, carefully removing his belt which contained his gun, flashlight, and baton. He placed it on the kitchen counter and resumed removing his shirt. He was left with a bullet-proof vest that he removed as well, leaving only a tank-top undershirt. He grabbed Stephanie, pulling her in tight against his body, running his hands through her blonde hair, he kissed her hard. She moaned as his tongue entered her mouth. She unbuttoned his pants, pulling his tank top out of it, and began running her hands over his abs, slowly pulling his shirt up while he kissed her.

Once he removed his shirt, letting it fall to the grounded, the rollercoaster peaked over that first drop and sped downward. Kicking off his shoes, picking her so she was straddling him, he whispered to her, asking her were her bedroom was. She directed him, holding on tight, her hands gripping his dark flesh around his shoulders.

TJ gently placed Stephanie on her bed and stood up, unzipping his pants, sliding them down. Stephanie watched as his boxer shorts came off next. Her heart fluttered, she nearly gasped, when she saw the sight of his impressive cock. It wasn't nearly as thick as Fat Rob's, but it was longer, and darker in color.

"We have to be quick, I have to clock out soon and I'm not authorized for overtime tonight," TJ said softly, moving on to the bed above her, his cock dragging across her tummy. Stephanie nodded, accepting another kiss from TJ, before he lowered himself and began to enter her.

Stephanie's legs opened as wide as they could, wrapping around his muscular body, her feet interlocking at his butt. Stephanie groaned when TJ entered her. He pushed slowly all the way in. He was in further than Fat Rob, pressing and pushing against her cervix. Once he was all the way in, it began; the slow, methodical thrusts, the dragging of his lower abs against her engorged clitoris, the moaning as he kissed her neck - she was cumming within a minute. Her fingernails dug into his dark brown skin as her pussy convulsed around his shaft and her core shook. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she let out a deep soulful moan.

TJ began picking up the pace, pumping his hips harder and faster - it was his turn. It was so much better than Fat Rob, so much more loving and gentle. Stephanie felt another orgasm building as TJ's own approached. Within another minute she was clinching her teeth and shaking again. "Ahhh yesssss!" She moaned.

TJ was cumming too; he pulled out just as his cock began to erupt, spraying semen on Stephanie's breasts and stomach. She pushed her tits together to catch as much as she could, writhing in pleasure as rope after rope of his cum landed on her. When he was done, his head thrown back, looking upward, she sat up on the bed and began to clean him. Licking and sucking his cock of every last bit of sperm she could find.

"I'll," he was out of breath, "I'll call you tomorrow when my shift is over. I'd like to see you again before you move."

"Please do, TJ," Stephanie smiled, giving his cockhead one final kiss before she walked downstairs with TJ to see him off, her body still covered with his semen splatter. He kissed her goodbye, got her number, and headed off to clock out.

Stephanie didn't bother bathing. She went straight to bed with a smile on her face, letting the air dry the cum on her body. She thought about the wild and crazy night, and to some degree, the week she had had. She was enjoying herself and letting whatever happened in the next couple weeks before she leaves, happen. She never assumed she'd see TJ again.

Stephanie was wrong, when an hour and a half later her cell phone rang, waking her from her light slumber. It was TJ. Within ten minutes he was at her home again. They had sex for the rest of the evening until they fell asleep at dawn.

Chapter 8

Stephanie stood looking down at her purse. It was the next evening, TJ would be over soon after his shift, and she decided to straighten up her home a bit. She was naked, never bothering to put on clothes after her late morning shower sex session with TJ. She casually lounged around the house nude, thinking about TJ's dark chocolate body above hers, licking every inch of his glorious cock in the shower as the water trailed down his body that morning.

Stephanie was looking at the $2000 in various bills at the bottom of her purse. She hadn't given Fat Rob his cut. "It's only a $1000; I'm sure his gentlemen clubs make that much in 5 minutes." While she was annoyed at Fat Rob for the night before, she didn't want to steal from the guy. She decided to call him tomorrow.

*******************************************************************

Stephanie collapsed on top of TJ a few hours later. She was exhausted. Her hair was a sweaty, slicked back mess. TJ's body glistened with sweat in the low lit room. She was heaving on his chest, her sensitive nipples causing her to wince when they came to rest on his chest. If there was milk in them, TJ would've sucked them dry long ago.

After they caught their breath, she smiled softly and climbed off him. A small flashing light catches her eye. She recognizes it as her cell phone. She had silenced it, but the light flashing indicated she had some missed calls. Her heart tinged with slight sadness when she saw she missed a call from her son. "Mommy was being bad," She laughed to herself. She had a different reaction when she saw she missed not one, but five calls from Fat Rob. "Oh no. I forgot to call him," she thought to herself, just as she felt TJ's rock hard cock rest against the small of her back. She put her phone down, thinking "I call him back first thing in the morning." Stephanie turned around, grabbed TJ by the cock and led him back to her bed.

*******************************************************************

Stephanie forgot to call Fat Rob again the next day. She had errands to run with her sister, Tiffany, lost track of time and was riding TJ to climax over and over late that night before she remembered to call Fat Rob.

The next morning TJ said his goodbyes, reminding her he can't come over that night, but will the following. Stephanie decided she needed to get some packing done and happily went about her work, humming and thinking about TJs body as she did, pausing to speak to her son on the phone for awhile - all while remaining nude for the fun of it.

That night just before she fell asleep, she remembered she forgot to call Fat Rob again. "I will tomorrow," she said out loud, before rolling over under the covers.

A couple hours later her eyes shot open in the dark room. There was a loud banging on the door. She heard it again and got out of bed. Creeping to her bedroom door, she slowly opened it and made her way down the hall. She heard the loud banging and the voice of two or three men talking. She started to panic. Peeping around the corner of the hallway, she saw one of them turn on a flash light to shine in the house. She wondered if they were Fat Rob's employees. She wondered if he was really that upset about the $1000.

"She's not here or not answering," one man said. "Ok, we will." Stephanie reasoned he must on the phone with someone.

"What'd he say?" The other man asked.

"To leave her a message," the first man replied, raising her arm back. Stephanie saw from around the corner an object in his hand. She gasped and tried not to scream when the object crashed into one of the side window panes of the front door, breaking it. She ran back to her room, closed the door and called TJ.

She could hear the men leave, muttering about how Fat Rob was angry. "He doesn't like missing money. A penny, a dollar, or a grand," one man said, causing the other man to chuckle. They got in their car and left.

"Please answer, please answer," Stephanie pleaded into her phone.

*******************************************************************

Nicole was TJ's partner. She was just getting back from vacation and was spending time with TJ. She was bent over on the bed, her huge, muscular ass illuminated by the moonlight. TJ groaned as he pulled his cock out, allowing it to rest on her butt. Nicole flexed it against his cock, see-sawing his long rod in between her cheeks.

TJ moaned again, feeling his shaft tightened and pulsate, in between her cheeks. In a moment semen erupted from the tip, the moonlight shining off the slick, dark cockhead. Nicole moaned as it landed on her back. He slapped her cheek playfully and made his way to the bathroom. His phone was on counter and rang as soon as he was washing his hands after flushing.

"Steph, hey, how are you?" TJ answered.

"TJ there were some men at my house and they smashed a window. I don't know if they were trying to get in or what, but there were two of them and - " Stephanie frantically explained.

"Steph wait, wait, are they gone now?"

"Yes, the left after they smashed a window. I was giving lap dances and I forgot to give a portion of the money to the club owner and - "

"Ok, ok, it's alright now they're gone. Let me come get you, I'll check things out. Call 911 though alright? They'll send an on duty officer by. You'll have to make a police report," TJ said, attempting to calm Stephanie.

He hung up and started getting dressed. "Who was that?" Nicole asked.

"It was a friend. She said some guy smashed in her window and left," He said, putting his jacket on. "I'm going to go and check on her, she seemed scared. Feel free to hang out here if you want."

"Nah, I gotta go. I need to check in on my son. It was good seeing you again, like this, I mean," Nicole smiled, sitting up on the bed.

"Feel free to shower if you want," TJ said, bending down to kiss her.

"I will and I'll lock up when I leave," she returned his kiss. TJ smiled and said goodbye, he loved having a white partner whose body was built for black cock.

Chapter 9

"Ok it's fine, you just forgot to call the guy. Tomorrow I want you to call him first thing," TJ told Stephanie shortly after they arrived at his apartment, had sex, showered, and now lay in his bed.

"I will. I guess he's serious about his money. I bet he's difficult to work for," Stephanie pondered out loud.

"I'll ride over to your house tomorrow and check on things. Stay here for as long as you want, ok?" TJ said, holding her gently against his body. She smiled, kissed his chest, and went off to sleep.

The next day TJ rode by her house as promised. The broken window pane was taped up, but there was no new activity and no new damage to the home.

"I'll be home soon, ok?" TJ told her. Stephanie smiled, curled back up in his bed, still nude, and flipped through the channels on his TV.

When he arrived later that evening, Stephanie was waiting for him on the couch. TJ smiled, unzipped his pants after taking his belt off, sat down and enjoyed Stephanie's wonderful oral skills. She was moaning and slurping loudly on TJ's cock. TJ's head was rested back on the couch cushion. The two didn't even notice TJ's temporary roommate arrive. He had been gone for a few days to Los Angeles.

He cleared his throat, causing Stephanie to rise up with a look of shock on her face. TJ's eyes widen and stared at his roommate. There was several seconds of silence as the nude Stephanie looked to his roommate and the roommate looked back to both of them. She was paralyzed with embarrassment.

Finally TJ spoke, "Uh, Steph, this is my roommate and half-brother, Ulysses. He was in LA for awhile and I thought he'd be back tomorrow, otherwise we should've taken this to the bedroom." TJ said, laughing awkwardly, slightly embarrassed as well. Stephanie's hand was still frozen to the base of TJ's cock.

Ulysses smiled and nodded. TJ continued, "So yes, Stephanie meet Ulysses. Ulysses meet Stephanie. She's a friend of my family that I hadn't seen in a long time. It's a long story."

"Hi," Ulysses said, nodding politely. He wasn't as tall as TJ, but was just as dark. He had a long ponytail of dreads behind him. He looked like he could be a wide-receiver or perhaps a track star - very toned and very muscular.