Former Playmates Pt. 01: Stephanie's Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie cleared her throat and nodded back. She slowly turned to TJ, then down to the cock in her hand, then back to Ulysses, smiling awkwardly as well.

"Um..." Stephanie said, trailing off.

*******************************************************************

Stephanie gripped the back cushion of the couch. TJ was sitting in the middle and he was gripping her hips. Ulysses was behind Stephanie, steadily pumping back and forth. Both men were in her vagina, sliding back and forth, stretching her beyond belief. She had never had two men at the same time, much less two in the same access point. The three of them were quiet, occasionally huffing and puffing as they worked. Stephanie could feel the sweat trailing down her back. TJ's face was buried in her chest. Stephanie looked over her shoulder, bringing her hand behind Ulysses' head, pulling in him for a kiss while her other hand firmly head TJ's head in between her tits. "I only live once," she thought to herself as her tongue swirled around Ulysses'.

"You're beautiful," Ulysses said, looking into her eyes after the kiss.

"So are you two," Stephanie replied.

*******************************************************************

"Still fine, Steph. Your house looks fine and secure," TJ informed her the next evening when he patrolled by her home.

"Thank you so much, TJ. It means a lot to me," Stephanie replied back at his apartment. Her hand was resting on Ulysses' chest below her. She ended the call, lowering herself to kiss him. He grabbed her hips, rolling on top of her. His style of love-making was virtually identical to TJ's.

Later that night the three of them rolled around in bed, writhing, moaning, slithering and sweating, as the two men worshipped Stephanie's body. Having spent the day getting to know Ulysses, in bed, she had forgotten to call Fat Rob again.

The next morning, as sunlight illuminated Stephanie's nude body as it lay in between two black men, her phone rang. It was Fat Rob. "I want my money now! Do you understand me? I know it's not much, but I want it now," He demanded.

"Yes! It's yours, all of it. I'm so sorry I wasn't trying to avoid you, I just - " Stephanie tried to explain the previous weekend, how she lost him at the club.

"I don't care bitch. Meet me at noon at the front door of the club. I want all of it, you don't get a cut from those dances you sold," he demanded, hanging up on her.

With a feeling of dread, she told TJ of what Fat Rob demanded. He offered to take her to the location and keep her safe if need be. For the first time in a few days she put clothes on and left TJ's apartment.

Besides Fat Rob yanking Stephanie's purse out of her hand, calling her a few a few more bad names, while searching through it to make sure she wasn't lying the meeting was actually not as scary as Stephanie thought. She sighed, getting back in the police cruiser with TJ.

"I'd hate it if I WAS a prostitute and he was my pimp," She joked, trying to make light of her situation. TJ drove her back to his apartment and headed back to his patrol route. Stephanie spent the rest of the day with Ulysses embedded balls deep in her.

That night after their threesome, Stephanie spoke up, sighing, "I think I want to go somewhere this weekend. I have a sister in Tampa Bay I should visit before I move to Minnesota. I just want to clear my head too. You know?" She asked the two men in bed with her.

TJ sat up, "I understand, how long will you stay? Will we see you once more before you leave?"

"Only for the weekend really and of course you'll see me before I leave. I'm recruiting you two to help me load the moving truck my daughter and son-in-law and driving down!" She joked.

"We'll be glad to," Ulysses said. "I have to go to Miami this weekend. The modeling agency is calling me down again. If you are ok with staying a couple extra days in Tampa, I'll be glad to drop you off and pick you back up."

"Oh I don't know, are you sure you don't mind taking me to my sister's?"

"Not at all," Ulysses smiled, lying back on the bed. Stephanie joined him, her left hand around Ulysses' cock, slowly stroking it; her right hand around TJ's doing the same.

"I can't take you, I'm on duty," TJ piped in, moaning lightly as Stephanie stroked them both. They were both rock hard now and Stephanie rose up to face them, guiding them to lay side-by-side so she could orally service their cocks at the same time.

"That'd be really sweet of you, Ulysses," she said, kissing the tip of his cock. She loved these black cocks.

"Ahhhh," he moaned, "my pleasure. I like driving instead of flying down there anyway."

Stephanie sucked one cock vigorously before switching to the other one. She was looking forward to this. She felt bad about not seeing her sister Julianne for Thanksgiving a couple weeks back. Now she'd be able to before she moved plus get out of town a bit after the situation with Fat Rob. Her sister in Tampa had gone through some rough times with her ex-husband. It would be nice check in on her in a surprise visit. The night ended a few hours later when the three of them collapsed on the bed in a sweaty mess.

Early the next morning, shortly before the sun rose, Ulysses took Stephanie to her house to gather some clothes and a few things for the trip. She gave him the address to enter into his GPS device. Ulysses did so, backing out of her drive way. Stephanie leaned over the middle console of the car, unbuttoned and unzipped Ulysses' shorts, pulling his cock out and went to work. She had a seven hour trip before them, plenty of time to service his dick.

Chapter 10

The ride down to Tampa was fairly quiet. Ulysses drove the whole way while Stephanie serviced his cock. They stopped for lunch about halfway. It was the only time something other than a penis was in Stephanie's mouth.

The conversation was great. She learned a lot about Ulysses. They talked about his fitness model career. He mentioned there was a woman he works with often that he feels he could easily marry but she's already married, so he doesn't try to pursue it.

Patrick called to check in on her. She informed him things are looking good for next weekend. Ulysses raised an eyebrow when he heard Stephanie banter back and forth playfully with the caller. She informed him it was her son-in-law and that their flirtatious ways were all in good fun.

Ulysses glanced at Stephanie's cleavage, "I bet he has a thing for you."

"Oh I'm sure he does," she replied.

"Have you ever thought about, you know, you and him?" Ulysses asked, taking a bite of food.

"Ha! He is very sweet, but I couldn't hurt my daughter like that, unless it was a very strange situation or if there was alcohol involved and poor Patrick was heartbroken. Who knows?"

Ulysses chuckled and nodded, finishing his meal. He paid the check and the two continued their journey. When Stephanie got back in the car's passenger side, she resumed her cock-sucking position.

"Mmmm, you're really good at that. You like it huh?" Ulysses asked as he drove.

Taking his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop, Stephanie said, "I first had sex with a black man a couple weeks ago. I think I'm hooked!"

"There's probably not a lot of black men in Minnesota," Ulysses said.

"I'll just have to find a substitute," Stephanie said, lowering herself, engulfing his cock once more.

*******************************************************************

"We're here," Ulysses said, putting the car in park in Stephanie's sister's driveway.

Stephanie took the cock she had been sucking the entire way there out of her mouth and sat up in the passenger side. "Ok, let's head inside," she said.

Julianne's face lit up briefly when she saw her sister. She asked why she was visiting. Stephanie explained about her move and wanted to make sure she saw her before she left. She didn't mention the strip club or the past couple weeks filled with sex. Julianne nodded to Ulysses, unsure of who he was. Stephanie explained he was a good friend that she hitched a ride with.

Ulysses used the restroom, politely thanking Julianne, giving her a brief hug. He did the same to Stephanie, telling her he would see her on Tuesday, and then he left.

"He seemed nice," Julianne sighed, pouring a glass of water. Stephanie moved behind her and rested her chin on her younger sister's shoulder. She had been through so much heartbreak, the sadness was apparent.

"I missed you at Thanksgiving. I feel like we should've come here, but it didn't work out that way," Stephanie said, still holding her sister. Julianne was 44, a couple inches taller, had similar blond hair and bangs, and breasts that were impressive, although not as huge as Stephanie's. She like all her sisters had an amazing figure still.

They chatted a bit, about nothing important, and then decided to go out to dinner - Stephanie's treat. Julianne confessed it had been months since she left the house. Stephanie asked her if she was on any medication for depression. Julianne said she was.

The conversation got fairly sad pretty quick. Julianne said she doesn't talk to her children much, as she doesn't want to bring them down. Her daughter Gisele, a recent college graduate, didn't come home for Thanksgiving and her son, who lives in Tampa, doesn't stop by much.

Stephanie couldn't help but feel for her younger sister. Knowing how horrible divorce is, she could empathize what Julianne was going through; though what Stephanie experienced was nothing compared to the betrayal and heartbreak her sister did. "A nice, big cock would make you feel better," Stephanie said to herself, making herself chuckle softly.

"What?"Julianne laugh.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about pretty your hair looks. In fact, how pretty you look as a whole," She replied, patting her sister's hand from across the table, attempting to make her feel better. Julianne faked a smile, probably assuming her sister was trying to be nice.

That evening they watched a few movies and Julianne fell asleep on the couch. Stephanie woke her and helped her to her bed. She stood in the door watching her sister go back to sleep. She felt so bad for her.

Chapter 11

The next day Stephanie woke early and made breakfast. Julianne thanked her and slowly ate. Afterward, Stephanie began cleaning her sister's house. It was very sparse, as her ex-husband took almost everything, but was very dusty and needed cleaning.

"Yours look great, sis," Stephanie said, flipping through an old Playboy magazine. It was the issue Julianne posed in.

"Not as nice as yours," She muttered, grabbing the magazine from her hands and tossing it on a nearby book shelf.

After a few hours of cleaning, dusting, arranging boxes and furniture, Stephanie took her sister shopping. She bought her a couple of dresses and other outfits. The clothes were a vast improvement on the dreary and frumpy clothes she seemed to wear around the house. Maybe a change in look would give her a slight injection of happiness. "An injection of something else, might work too," Stephanie thought, the image of a glorious, sperm-spurting, black cock popped into her head.

Stephanie cooked dinner that night. Julianne thanked her and found her usual spot on the couch. About midnight, Stephanie had dozed off on the couch next to Julianne. She was awoken about an hour later by a car door slamming shut in the driveway next door.

Getting off the couch to peer through the blinds, she saw a very tall, older black man get out of the car. "That must be Tony, TJ's dad," She thought, as she watched him enter the home. She had nearly forgotten he still lived next door. She raised an eyebrow when she saw him undo his belt and unbutton his pants as he was walking up the driveway to the front door, illuminated by a street light.

Stephanie moved to the kitchen in order to follow the movements in the house next door. The houses in the neighborhood were pretty close together. Some windows matched up with similar windows on the houses next to them. If a neighbor had modesty they would keep their blinds closed at night. Luckily, for Stephanie, this man named Tony did not have modesty.

She watched the kitchen light come on from Julianne's own darkened kitchen. What Stephanie saw made her pussy start to leak. Tony had entered the kitchen, apparently fully nude, and was standing at the refrigerator's open door. She could see his bare back, her hand sliding into her shorts, admiring his large muscular frame - just like TJ's.

She watched Tony prepare a drink of some sort and head out the back door of the house. Stephanie had to change to another window to afford a good view of his back yard. She watched the nude black man make his way to a lounge chair near the swimming pool and hot tub that was facing away from Stephanie's view. She watched him take a sip of his drink every few seconds.

Stephanie's peripheral vision picked up some movement coming from house. She gasped when she saw two more naked people head to the back yard where Tony was lounging by the pool. When she turned to see who they were, she saw two, young, white girls, holding hands, walking slowly toward Tony. They were both the same height and had the same long, brown hair. From what Stephanie could tell, the two girl's breasts weren't very large, but their asses were perfect little bubble butts.

Stephanie was furiously rubbing her clit, as she watched the two girls sit with Tony, running their hands over his naked body, and appear to lean down and pepper it with kisses. She gasped again when one of the girls brought Tony's long, black rod into view and licked one side while the other girl licked the other side. Stephanie let out a soft moan when she saw its impressive size - just like TJ's.

What transpired over the next several minutes was each girl taking turn riding him to hushed orgasm. They appeared to try their best to be quiet. Stephanie knew Tony was still married, at least she thought he was.

Tony lay motionless for most of this. When it was his turn to cum, the two girls pressed their butts together, trapping his cock in between them, and began sliding their asses up and down his dark rod. When he ejaculated it was like a fountain erupting, spewing semen on both the girl's lower backs. Stephanie's mouth hung open as she watched.

Frantically searching through her sister's top dresser drawer for sex toy, she found nothing. Instead Stephanie settled for rubbing herself to several orgasms before falling asleep in the guest bedroom.

Chapter 12

"So does Tony still live next door?" Stephanie asked Julianne the next morning at breakfast.

"Yeah," Was her solemn reply.

"Ah. Do you ever see him?" she asked.

"Not really," Julianne shrugged, eating her eggs.

"He was married right?" Stephanie prodded.

"Yeah. Still is I think. Her name is Joanne."

"Do they have children?"

"Yeah one between them. She lives across town. Joanne had a few kids from her previous marriage. Not sure where they are. I know the twins still live there in the house. They're in high school by now," Julianne explained.

Stephanie nodded slowly, taking it in. Those must've been Tony's stepdaughters servicing his cock last night in the back yard. She decided to change the subject. She also decided on something else, but needed Ulysses' help. He would be there in a couple days.

The rest of the day dragged on. Stephanie took Julianne shopping again. This time it was for a couple of lingerie items and much to Julianne's reluctance, an adult store. Stephanie bought Julianne a modestly size dildo, telling her it's just for fun, and to use it if she ever felt like it. Stephanie knew deep down that it may not get much use. She knew when someone is depressed, their libido can suffer. She also bought a dildo for herself. It wasn't so modestly sized. Julianne just rolled her eyes, watching Stephanie pay for the toys.

She also spoke with TJ, who had checked on her house daily. No one was there, no more forced entry. Stephanie assumed since Fat Rob got his money he was done with her.

The next two nights were a repeat except with one minor difference. Stephanie watched from the kitchen window, late at night, the twin girl's suck, lick, and ride that delicious cock of Tony's. The only difference was that her own delicious dildo was lodged into her pussy, slowly going in and out, as she stood there watching the show. The girl's erect nipples in the cool night air being pinched by Tony as they slid their bubble butts up and down his shaft. She came with them and she came with him. She wanted to join so badly, she wanted him inside her. It had been a few days since she had any cock and she was getting very restless. Ulysses would be there tomorrow.

*******************************************************************

Stephanie dug her nails into Ulysses' back, trying her best to be quiet as he pumped his hips manically into her after he slammed her onto the guest bed. She nearly dragged him into that room so she could use him to take the edge off before the three of them went out to dinner.

"Hi there, I love that new dress I got you," Stephanie told Julianne a few moments later after her quickie with Ulysses. He was in the shower and the two ladies chatted about where to eat.

Dinner was pleasant, though a bit rushed. Stephanie jacked Ulysses' cock under the table while sitting on the opposite side from her sister. Julianne had a few glasses of wine, following Stephanie's suggestion. The wine was working too. Julianne seemed far more upbeat and friendly while she chatted with Ulysses. Stephanie was happy to see her smile more.

Back at Julianne's house after dinner, all three were enjoying more wine Stephanie had picked up from the store. Ulysses sat in between them on the couch.

"No, Steph don't!" Julianne begged her sister not to bring out Julianne's Playboy issue. Stephanie didn't listen and plopped the magazine on Ulysses' lap.

"Check her out. She was 35 when she posed. So gorgeous," Stephanie said, sitting back down next to Ulysses. They looked at her photos, much to Julianne's embarrassment. Stephanie complimented her in each photo, admiring her breasts, her legs, and her face, much to Julianne's continued dismay.

"Ok that's enough," Julianne grabbed the magazine, standing, walking back to put it on the shelf where it belonged. She sat next to Ulysses on the couch and downed her wine. Stephanie happily poured her more and checked the time. It was almost midnight.

The three sat, talked, and drank for the next hour. The two sisters told funny stories on each other. Stephanie told stories on her nephew, Julianne's son, taking a Playboy Playmate to the prom - his mother.

"He didn't seem to care," Julianne slurred.

"What did you two do afterward?" Ulysses asked, observing Julianne's increased intoxication.

"Came home, had sex, the usual," She laughed, causing Ulysses to attempt to hide a giggle.

"Ha! I bet!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"No we didn't do that. That'd be weird," Julianne replied with a glazed look and lazy smile on her face. "He's probably across town getting some action right now. He's a little bit of a ladies' man," Julianne said, leaning in to whisper into Ulysses' ear. "Like you, right?"

"Well, I uh, I don't know," Ulysses replied awkwardly.

Stephanie looked for opportunities and this was it. She excused herself to the restroom. Instead of heading there she went to the kitchen. She peeped out the back window and saw the two twin girls walking back inside, holding hands, leaving Tony there to sip more of his drink. Apparently they were done with him for the night.

Stephanie started getting aroused. She peeped back into the living room and a mischievous grin came across her face when she saw her sister's head bobbing up and down in Ulysses' lap. He was laying his head back looking forward the ceiling. Stephanie went back to look into Tony's backyard. He was still there, still naked, still sipping a drink. Now was her chance.