Former Playmates Pt. 01: Stephanie's Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She peeped in on the living room once more. This time she saw Julianne go into straddling position, remove her shirt and bra for Ulysses, and begin kissing him madly.

*******************************************************************

The grass was damp, sliding in between her toes. The night air was cool, causing her to shiver slightly. The moon was bright, providing enough light to see her target destination. She was nude, walking across the yard to the fence that bordered Tony's property, having quickly shed her clothes. Her t-shirt and shorts lying in a pile on the kitchen floor, no underwear; she hadn't worn underwear since her first date with Fat Rob.

Slowly entering Tony's backyard through the door on the chain link fence, she traipsed over to him silently. As she got closer she could see his physique much better. He had the musculature of a body builder - just like TJ.

Tony turned his head when his peripheral vision picked up on her movements. He watched this naked, blonde woman, with huge breasts and an amazing body come into view, standing in front of him.

"Hi," Stephanie said. Tony nodded in return, setting his drink on the small table next to the lounge chair.

Stephanie went to her knees, not saying another word, massaging his feet, his calves, his thighs, trailing her breasts along his legs as she traveled up his body. Kissing and licking her way up his thighs, she made her way to his weakened cock. She licked it slowly, listening to Tony moan as she did, watching it gradually regain its strength.

When it was fully hard again, Stephanie straddled him, guiding it into her dripping wet pussy. She lowered herself all the way down on it and moaned. She took one final look at Tony, smiling softly at him, grabbing his hands, guiding them to her breasts. She rose upward, her feet still on the grass, the cockhead barely inside her. She counted to three, thinking to herself, "I only live once."

Stephanie then slammed down hard on Tony, impaling herself deeply with his cock. She rose up and did it again and again and again. She ran her hands through her hair as she squatted up and down on his cock. Tony was still holding her tits in place and gritting his teeth as she rode him, bouncing wildly, stabbing herself on TJ's father's equally impressive member.

After a few moments, her thighs began to tire, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she was cumming. She shook and convulsed when she slammed down on his cock one last time. She did it, she was done, but he wasn't.

Collapsing on his chest, kissing and licking his neck, face, and shoulder, she whispered to him in between breaths and kisses, "I'm Stephanie. Not sure if you remember me, but I'm Julianne's older sister. I'm visiting her for a few days."

"Thought you looked familiar. How long are you in town?" Tony asked.

"We're leaving early in the morning."

"That's a pity," Tony said, sitting up, taking her with him. Stephanie held on tight as he took her to the hot tub.

The next hour was a total blur. Stephanie rode him in the hot tub to several climaxes. Tony picked her up, fucking her while standing in it, spinning her around, savagely taking her from behind as water and sweat dripped from her body into the tub. He slammed her gently onto the grass. They rolled around over and over in an out-of-control fuckfest; ending with Tony spraying semen all over her face.

No other words were said except, "Have a safe trip back," arrogantly by Tony as he headed inside, leaving her with a drunken smile on her face, covered in water, sweat, grass, dirt, and semen. She crawled through the fence door, feeling sluttier than she's ever had before, but at the same time, relief. It was over. She'd go home tomorrow. Say goodbye to TJ and Ulysses via a couple more threeways, then welcome her daughter and son-in-law into her home to help her pack and move. She'd be in Minnesota in a week's time, leaving all this behind her. She'd be seeing her favorite man in the world, her son, for Christmas. She would be back to middle-aged mom mode. She was ok with that.

Crawling into Julianne's house, she stood, gathered her clothes and headed to the shower. Stephanie stopped by Julianne's closed bedroom door and listened for a moment as her sister and Ulysses made love. She envisioned his back slick with sweat as he worked, imaging Julianne's fingers trailing his back, as she climaxed over and over again.

The shower was warm and wonderful. Stephanie felt at peace when she dried herself off. She climbed into bed, still nude, and went to sleep with a smile on her face.

Chapter 13

"We're here," Ulysses said the next evening. Stephanie sat up in the passenger side, his cock sliding out of her mouth. It had been another wonderful car ride. It had been a wonderful day. She listened as Julianne and Ulysses said goodbye in the shower that morning, smiling to herself as she packed her things, wondering if those two would see each other again. She couldn't help but feel good about bringing her sister a little happiness.

Stephanie was home now. She looked at the busted, taped over window and sighed. She entered her home without fear though. She and Ulysses made love in shower just as he did that morning with Julianne. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day TJ showed up. Stephanie greeted him at her front door, naked, riding him to climax on the floor.

The three of them spent the next few days in Stephanie's bed. TJ only left to go to work. Stephanie only put clothes on to oversee the window-fixing project. Once that was complete, she was nude again, riding and cumming with her two friends until the next morning.

*******************************************************************

The next evening Patrick grabbed and hugged Stephanie with all his might when she answered the door. He twirled his mother-in-law around, extremely happy to see her. Carrie, her daughter, smiled softly, hugging her mom. Stephanie was so happy to see them both. She had a nice meal prepared and the three of them sat to discuss the next day's packing plans. Stephanie told them she recruited two friends to help.

After a couple hours of chatting about Carrie's siblings, Christmas plans, various odds and ends about the move, her date with Patrick tomorrow night, Patrick and Carrie headed to bed in the guest room leaving Stephanie alone.

She reflected on the past several weeks. She looked forward to an actual new chapter, one that involved her being close to her family, not moving away. Stephanie called her son, Dan, letting him know she loved him and couldn't wait to be there closer to everyone. He still sounded sad over his breakup. "I really need you," he told his mother.

"I'll be there soon. I can't wait to see you," She replied. A brief image of Stephanie dancing for him popped into her head. She smiled at herself and shook from her thoughts. She ended the phone call and headed to bed. Tomorrow would be a tiring day.

Carrie's eyes widened with surprise as she greeted two black men at her mother's door the next morning, letting them in, calling to her mom. They dwarfed her 5'3" height. Stephanie rushed past her, hugging the two men, telling Carrie these were the friends that had come to help. Carrie nodded slowly, still skeptical of the situation.

The rest of the day was filled with hard labor as the five moved boxes and furniture from Stephanie's house into the large moving truck. They left only two mattresses for that evening and a few other items they would load into the morning.

TJ and Ulysses got most of the heavy items. Carrie would help when needed. Both she and Patrick seemed to get along with them very well. Stephanie smiled looking out the window later in the day as Carrie was chatting and laughing with TJ and Ulysses near the moving truck.

Patrick, as predicted, was by her side, helping his mother-in-law with boxing, moving, and lifting heavier items.

By dinner time, they were done. Stephanie gave TJ and Ulysses some money for supper, winking at Patrick, reminding him he was taking her out to dinner. Stephanie looked at the two men she had come to be great friends with. She thought about their trysts together, accepting that the phase was done, not regretting a second. She hugged them both goodbye, exchanged numbers, and emails and saw them off.

Chapter 14

"Wow, mom, you look incredible," Carrie noted when Stephanie walked down the stairs to meet an eager Patrick. She was wearing a long, black dress with ample cleavage.

"She sure does," he chimed in.

"Thank you, both," Stephanie replied, grabbing her coat, and Patrick's arm. They were headed to dinner for their "date."

"You'll be ok alone?" Stephanie asked Carrie, the window incident still in the back of her mind.

"Sure, I'll be fine. I'll probably do some cleaning up and head to bed early," Carrie said. They said their goodbyes; Patrick opened the door for Stephanie and they headed off.

Dinner was a jovial occasion filled with laughter. They didn't talk about Carrie much, they mainly talked about Stephanie. Patrick reiterated how nice it'll be to have her around. Stephanie sensed more sadness in his eyes. He wanted someone to talk to, to be friends with, qualities that perhaps Carrie didn't provide him. Stephanie was happy to fill that void, though was concerned her daughter might not be. They held hands after the meal, enjoying more wine, Patrick telling her how lucky he was to have such a great in-law.

Patrick had a little too much wine, so Stephanie drove from the restaurant. When they arrived back home, she had to help him inside. She wondered if he was pretending so it'd be an excuse for him to wrap his arm around her for balance. If he was, she didn't care.

Stephanie smiled, watching Patrick head up the stairs to the guest room, thinking how sweet he had been that evening. She set her purse down, slipping off her high heels, stepping onto the carpet and heading toward the small office area for one last look at her Playboy scrapbook before packing it. Her walk down memory lane wasn't going to be long; they were driving to Minnesota tomorrow.

Getting closer to the room, Stephanie noticed light from the small lamp in the room emanating from it, piquing her curiosity. "Maybe I left it on by accident earlier," she thought to herself.

The soft smile faded when she turned the corner of the small office. Her mouth dropped as she stood just past the doorway, bringing her hand slowly to cover it as she watched the scene before her with a mixture of rage and sadness. She was unable to look away.

Carrie gripped the back cushion of the small loveseat left in the room. TJ was sitting in the loveseat and he was gripping her hips. Ulysses was behind Carrie, steadily pumping back and forth. Stephanie was unable to tell which access point Ulysses was using, her daughter's anus or perhaps both men were using her vagina. It didn't matter. The three of them were quiet, occasionally huffing and puffing as they worked. Stephanie could see the sweat glistening on Ulysses' back. TJ's face was buried in Carrie's chest. Carrie looked over her shoulder, bringing her hand behind Ulysses' head, pulling in him for a kiss while her other hand firmly head TJ's head in between her tits.

Stephanie had seen enough. Patrick was her first thought. The pain he could go through if he saw them doing this. She wasn't as angry at the two men, she wasn't dating them - she was angrier at her daughter for hurting her husband like this. Stephanie reasoned that Patrick could never know.

Stephanie paced around the house for a moment to gather her thoughts. She glanced out the back window and saw TJ's police cruiser parked on a side street adjacent to the house. She assumed Carrie contacted them and arranged them to park and hide their vehicle there. They would slip out when they were done with her and head home.

Her thoughts went back to Patrick, his smile, his laughter, his thoughtfulness to organize this moving event and to come all the way from Minnesota made Stephanie feel even worse. Her heart was breaking for him, for something he would hopefully never know, unless Carrie admitted it. In that moment Stephanie made a choice. She knew that two wrongs didn't make a right, but she didn't care.

"Come in," Patrick answered the soft knock at the guest room door a few moments later. Stephanie entered with an awkward smile on her face.

"Hey, you seen Carrie?" Patrick asked, sitting on the edge of the mattress, taking his shoes off.

Stephanie didn't answer him, immediately moving to his side, clearing her throat. "Patrick, can you keep a secret?"

"Huh?"

"A secret. As in, something you would never, ever, share with anyone," Stephanie replied, her voice somewhat frantic, looking back to the door.

"Yeah, Steph, what's wrong? You ok?"

"I'm fine," she lied, "I need to know for sure if you can keep a secret."

"I can! It's ok. What's going on?" Patrick asked, his eyebrows furling with concern.

"Can you never, ever, ever, repeat to anyone what is about to happen here tonight? Never tell a soul about what is getting ready to take place?" Stephanie asked her son-in-law, shaking while she grabbed his face, turning it to her own for emphasis.

"Steph, please, it's ok. I promise I would never tell anyone a secret you share with me. Now, what's going to happen?" Patrick asked, legitimately concerned by Stephanie urgency.

She released his face, slowly looking to her feet before she rose off the mattress to stand in front of Patrick.

"Steph, I," Patrick shook his head, unsure of what was happening.

Stephanie took a deep break and exhaled slowly. Thoughts of her daughter being double teamed in the other room downstairs coursed through her head. She thought about poor Patrick and the pain and suffering he could go through. Stephanie slowly slid a strap from her dress over her shoulder.

Patrick looked on, his eyes widening as he watched Stephanie slid the other strap over the other shoulder. Then their eyes met. Stephanie slowly started nodding her head with Patrick as he caught on.

Stephanie slid the rest of her dress down past her stomach, over her hips, over her thighs and down to her feet, stepping out of it and kicking it lightly to the side. She wasn't wearing underwear.

Patrick's mouth was hanging open, "C-C-Carrie," he stuttered.

"Shhhhh," Stephanie replied, taking a step further toward him, running her fingers through his thinning hair. In her mind she was going to make things right, she was going to make herself feel better, knowing someone was going to be with this sweet man tonight. "Our little secret."

Patrick nodded, a small smile coming over his face, placing his hands on Stephanie's bare waist, guiding her to straddle him. They looked into each other's eyes for moment and then began kissing passionately.

*****

There will be a second story with Steph. It will feature her son. What happens after this first story will be touched on as a plot device in the second story along with other few interesting tidbits.