Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fap yes!

fapworthy series. fapworthy story. fapworthy mom.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap fap

Ahhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh splooge!!!!!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Great

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haven't read it yet but

jsut wanted to say before reading it that the title reminds me of something stephen fry said on an episode of qi. His real desire was a boy in the choir with a bottom like jelly on springs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story .... Now Mom & Tom need to work on intimacy and hard sex. She needs to teach him to be able to last. Very arousing and interesting. Thanks !

va45va45over 8 years ago
Nice ending for this chapter

Good to read a story where all the family is the same way. Everyone living in one house is a good start for many new chapters. Eargely Looking forward to reading everyone life under one roof. Should open up a lot of new enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Soooooo hot!!!

I loved it! Now the only job Tom has to worry about is fucking his hot mom. Could things get any better? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Now that was nice ow what tom need to do if fine a girlfriend and bring her home to mom to tech her about sex with them two and maybe have the girlfriend to get her mom to join in this to now that would be hot

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 5 years ago
Like story, felt a bit unfinished

I enjoyed how you dealt Tiffanie's struggle it made this a much more interesting story. However, I almost feel like you skipped over her son's side of this story. Especially with his anger over her abandonment of him. That should have been a huge smack down. Especially since they revisited the same place that she had gone to with the other boyfriend. Made the ending a little surreal to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous