Former Playmates Pt. 09: Tiffanie's True Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Tiffanie held it there, pressing down on his crotch for a few seconds, "Oops, sorry."

Tom blushed, saying nothing, hoping it was an accident.

Holding hands, exploring the island, they walked by the pool area, small restaurant, and made their way to one of the small beaches. They were alone. Tiffanie saw a small coconut tree in the distance.

"Hold me up; I want to get a coconut as a souvenir. I hope I can get it past customs," She told her son.

Instead of getting a stick or even bumping into the tree, she insisted she straddle Tom, and he hold her up so she could reach the coconut. He finally agreed, Tiffanie sneakily tore her thin spaghetti strap and jumped on Tom.

He held her up as high as he could, "My butt," Tiffanie said.

"Huh?"

"Hold me up by my butt. I can get higher that way," she instructed. Tom agreed, sighing when his mother's chest was against his head, practically in his face.

Tiffanie rested one hand on Tom's shoulder, the other reaching high above her. She stretched and struggled to reach the coconut, and then it happened, just as she hoped. The upward reaching of her arm, coupled with the broken strap of her tank top, caused a massive tit to spill out.

"Almost got it!"

"Uh mom," Tom said, witnessing her breast make its way out of her shirt. "Mom?"

"Just a sec, almost there!"

"Uh," Tom said, moving his head back and forth, attempting to avoid the bare breast in his face.

"Be still!" his mother said.

"Hurry!" Tom called to her.

Her boob was now smashed against the side of Tom's head, the erect nipple next to his eye. He remained still, but couldn't help but glance at it. Then he turned his head and looked directly at it, the round nub within sucking distance. His mouth instinctually opened; his hot breath against her skin.

Tiffanie held the coconut and watched her son stare at her bare breast. For half a minute he stared at it, frozen with fear, but also admiring its beauty.

"Tom. You can put me down now. I have the coconut," his mother calmly said. Tom, shaken from his trance, lowered his mother, her nipple gliding against his nose, then top and bottom lips.

"Thank you, sweetie," Tiffanie smiled at him.

Tom was flustered, nodding his head, looking around, avoiding eye contact.

"Look," Tiffanie said, glancing behind Tom. He turned around saw an older couple, nude, walking along the beach.

"Will you get naked with me? It's a nude beach," Tiffanie asked.

"I, um, well," Tom struggled to get out.

Tiffanie giggled, pulling Tom in for a hug. "It's ok, we don't have to." She backed away, holding the coconut up to her bare breast. "Look. They're about the same size," she giggled again.

Tom just nodded uncomfortably.

"Will you tie my strap? It broke," she said, turning around. Tom obliged, tying it in a simple knot for her.

They walked around awhile, holding hands, Tom not knowing what to say. She led him to a nice spot under some palm trees. He sat against one.

"Rub my neck and shoulders?" his mother asked, taking a seat in front of him.

"Sure."

Tiffanie made Tom stretch out his legs and leaned against his body. "There you go. Have at it."

He was barely massaging her at first, too afraid and too shocked to really work her tissue. "Harder," Tiffanie said, leaning her full weight against him.

Tom looked forward, to the crashing waves doing his best to avoid looking at her cleavage. His mother moaned, her hands resting on his thighs at her sides. "Yes," she said, squeezing his thigh muscles while he rubbed her trapezius muscle and neck. Then Tom glanced down.

He saw her heaving chest, her breasts slowly rising and falling with her labored breathing. One of those breasts was in his face earlier, the nipple dragged across it. "No, no, no, please don't," Tom silently begged his growing erection to calm down.

The way she was rubbing his thighs, the way her breasts moved with her heavy breathing, the way she moaned when he massaged her neck -- Tom couldn't will the erection away no matter what now.

A few moments later, Tom found himself breathing heavily too. The worst part is that he was instinctually flexing his butt, causing him to ever so lightly thrust upward into his mother's lower back.

"Mmmm," Tiffanie moaned again, her head lying against Tom's shoulder. "Lower."

"Hmm?" Tom asked.

She grabbed his hands, bringing them around toward her chest, suggesting he massage her pectoral muscles. Tom did so, but struggled since her pectorals were covered by tit flesh. Rubbing the part where her breasts began, he continued.

Tiffanie was moaning more and more now. She was also, just as subtly as Tom, meeting his upward thrusts with downward ones of her own. She felt his cock against her lower back, pretending it was going inside her, there on the secluded beach. She was so wet. "Lower," she told her son again.

He couldn't disobey his mother. His hands slid lower down her chest, kneading and squeezing more of her breast flesh now. "Yes," he told himself, the brain in his penis taking control.

His hands were in her top now, squeezing her tits from behind. They were massive handfuls, so large, soft.

Tiffanie's left hand slid further up his thigh, "Yes, Tom," she moaned. She rose up just enough to get her hand behind her, resting it on Tom's crotch.

She was squeezing his erection, just like Tom was squeezing her breasts. Then it happened, Tom lost control, after a minute or so. His body became rigid, his breathing erratic. He was ejaculating. His mother never once stopped her bulge squeezing, loving every second of bringing him an orgasm.

He settled down a moment later, going still, bringing his hands out of her top. She turned her head to kiss his lips, but he pulled away, ashamed, embarrassed what he had let himself do to her. The fact that she loved it, encouraged it, and made him cum, was confusing for him.

Tom stood, his mother rising with him. He walked toward the dock on the other side of the island, waiting for the boat to arrive a few minutes later. Tiffanie followed him, realizing her son was changing. Tom was at the point where he tasted a small sample. He would either say no, never being inappropriate with her again, or he'd say yes and keep going, keep pushing things, keep exploring these desires his mother has had for awhile now.

Tiffanie, walking a few feet behind Tom, brought her hand to her nose, smelling it. It was damp from his semen seeping through the fabric of his swim trunks. She licked at it, hoping to taste any sperm that may be on her hand.

Tom sat on the other side of the boat, away from her. Tiffanie watched him, a sly smile on her face. It was only a matter of time before her wildest, incestuous fantasies would become real.




Chapter 9

Tom immediately took a shower upon entering their room. Tiffanie assumed it was a cold one. She did something next that could've turned out to be a huge mistake. She took a risk and removed her clothes and went to the back courtyard area, turned on the Jacuzzi and waited for Tom to get out of the shower.

Tom took forever to finish his shower. When she heard it cut off from the small, open window, she called out to him. "Tom, I'm out here. Come see me."

"Tom?" she called out once more. Moments later, he appeared, looking down, fully clothed. "Join me? Please?"

"No," he said.

Tiffanie traversed the tub, rose out of it, naked and approached her son. "Please?"

"No."

"Aww, come on. We'll have fun," she smiled, reaching for his hand. "Get out of those clothes and join me."

Tom jerked it away shaking his head. "Mom, I'm not going to a community college for two years. I've been accepted to UCLA. I'm moving to California in August. I'll be living with dad and his new family."

Tiffanie was stunned silent, her heart racing. She watched Tom walk away from her heading back inside. The only thing she could muster was to whisper "no." She ran after her son, rage mixed with determination in her eyes.

She grabbed him by the arm pulling him inside and slammed the door shut. "No!" she yelled, pushing Tom onto the bed.

"Mom!"

She mounted him. Quickly climbing on him, she held him down, grabbing his face, bringing it to her mouth for a kiss. "You aren't moving out there. You aren't leaving me. Do you understand me?"

"Mom! Get off!"

"No. I've wanted this for so long," She said in between kisses, Tom doing his best to avoid them. "Ever since I saw your Aunt Diane and Cousin Elliot fucking on the back deck."

"Wait, wait!?!"

"That's right. They were going at it like wild animals. Do you know how hot it was? Do you know what it did to me to see that?" Tiffanie was frantically kissing and licking Tom's face.

"Ahh," He tried to escape, but couldn't and deep down, didn't want to.

"Do you know how many men I slept with to try to forget what I saw and how much it turned me on? Huh? Nothing worked nothing!" She was pulling at his t-shirt, tearing it at the seam.

"It's, it's not right!" Tom said, wincing in pain from his t-shirt's collar slicing into the back of his neck. Tiffanie tore it off him, resuming her kisses.

"I don't care. I want you and I need you. I'm taking you," his mother said, kissing his mouth one more time, her tongue slinking out, licking him.

"No!" He tried to resist.

Tiffanie stopped, sat up; staring at her son's terrified face. Her own face was expressionless. After a brief pause, she said, quietly, calmly, "Suck my tits."

Tom blinked rapidly, hesitating. Both large orbs were staring back at him. He slowly nodded his head, looked to his mother's stone face, thinking back to the beach earlier in the day.

He devoured her tits, grabbing them hard, his mouth closing over a nipple, sucking at it as if he were starving. "That's it, Tom, that's it" Tiffanie whimpered, holding his head in place. "Go with this. Just let it happen!"

Tom was rock hard now, switching from one breast to another, covering the nipple and part of the meat with saliva.

Tiffanie pushed him back onto the mattress. Not taking her eyes off him, she tugged and pulled at his shorts, nearly tearing his boxer shorts off. She ignored his hard-on, the need to feel him inside her, cumming and spewing his seed overcame her.

Climbing back on her son, she grabbed his cock by the base, hurriedly guiding it in her. "Mom," Tom whimpered once more.

"Let it happen," She said, before impaling herself on his dick.

They both moaned simultaneously. His cock was in all the way. It wasn't the biggest she'd had, she wasn't stretched out or as full as with others, but she didn't care -- it was the one cock she desired most.

Inches above his face, Tiffanie stared into his eyes, slowly moving her hips up and down, "I love you."

"I love you too," Tom answered, barely able to contain himself at how good his cock felt with her sliding up and down on it.

"I want you to fill me with your cum. Ok baby?"

"I, I, can do that," Tom said, feeling his body go rigid again.

Several more loving, slow pussy glides up and down Tom's shaft and he couldn't hold it anymore. "Mom, it's, it's happening."

"Yes," she cried. "Give it to me, everything!"

Up and down on his cock she rose and fell, stopping at the bottom when Tom's eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Yes! You can do it! Give me everything!" his mother said, feeling his cock spurt its warm, gooey gift into her pussy.

"Yesss, yesss," Tom hissed, hands grabbing Tiffanie's waist as he finished cumming inside her.

He went still, done, having had sex for the first time. Tiffanie smiled, resting her head on his shoulder, still on top of him, his semen oozing out of her as his cock shrank.

"I did it. I did it," She kept saying to herself over and over. Tears started welling in her eyes. "I love you," she said aloud.

Tom paused, catching his breath, his hands sliding up and down his mother's back. "I love you too."




Chapter 10

An employee of the resort adjusted his erection outside Tiffanie and Tom's villa. It was a few days after they first made love; they had one day left on their trip. The front desk had received a noise complaint about the two lovers. The employee had visited this villa for the exact same reason several times before.

"Hi," Tiffanie said, opening the door, completely naked. The employee wasn't shocked.

"Hello ma'am. We've received a noise complaint about this room. Can you and, I'm assuming your son," he said, looking around Tiffanie to the bed, seeing Tom sleeping, "keep it down some?"

Tiffanie laughed and nodded, "We'll try."

"Do you have plans tonight? Perhaps he won't mind if you and I go to dinner?" the employee asked, recalling a few past sexual adventures with the women that have stayed in this room. He smiled, unzipping his pants, pulling out his erect cock.

"Wow. That is certainly a nice one. I'm sure it'd go good with these," She said, grabbing her breasts. "But it's our last night here, so I'll spend it with my son."

"Very well. Have a safe trip home," the employee said, Tiffanie closing the door. Not every resident of that room would have fun with him.

A few moments later, she was bouncing up and down on Tom's cock, cumming on it yet again. Ever since they became one, they only left to room to get food. They spent most of their time fucking. They were both raw, sore, and didn't care.

They bathed together, exploring each other's bodies. "Mom, mom!" Tom cried out, his cock pumping semen directly into her throat as the shower steam enveloped them.

Tiffanie loved sucking his cock, getting it hard after a break, and then cleaning it of his semen and her juices after sex.

"No teeth," She smiled, standing up, kissing his cheek. "I'm going to be sucking your dick every morning. I think that'd be a wonderful breakfast."

She showed him every position she knew of. He didn't last long, but little by little, he'd last longer. Just after midnight that night, Tiffanie was on all fours, Tom behind her, dripping sweat on to her back, cumming at the same time.

The next day, they managed to sneak into the bathroom on the plane for a quickie. They got home, kissing and undressing on the way to Tiffanie's bedroom. "Fuck me," she ordered him.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Tom!" she cried out as she came, Tom collapsed on top of her.

"I'm not going to California. I'm not going out there," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"I know. I knew once you had my pussy, your pussy, you'd change your mind," Tiffanie grabbed his face kissing him hard. "We're moving to Charleston. We're moving in with your aunts. They are all like this -- like us."

"That's great news," Tom said.

"Uh huh, all of us together, cumming and cumming all day and night," Tiffanie grabbed a breast, offering it to Tom. "Suck it."

*********

A few nights later, a hot, humid summer night, near 1 am, Tiffanie and Tom were on her deck fucking. She was lying back on the wooden rail, Tom holding her by her legs, pumping into her. Her arms stretched out to the side, holding herself up.

"Harder!" she ordered her son. "Fuck me harder!"

Tom grit his teeth, slamming into her pussy as hard as he could, hoping to bring about another orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Noooooooo!" Tiffanie and Tom fell over the railing, landing with a thud, six feet below on the wet grass. They erupted into laughter after discovering no injuries. They weren't done though.

They tackled each other, after brushing off some grass, going at it like rabid animals mating.

"You belong to me!" his mother said, tackling him. "This dick is mine!"

Tom nodded, falling to the ground, taking her with him. He guided his cock in her and continued on, rolling around, fucking in the moonlit backyard, not caring if they woke the neighbors.

The rolled around until they got to the fence. Tom, having learned a lot in the past couple weeks from his mother, stood, pulled her up, turned her around, and entered from behind.

He pulled her back to him by her hair, kissing and licking her neck, "And you're mine," he said.

"Always."

After slamming into her so hard the wooden fence was rocking back and forth. Tom picked his woman up, took her inside and bathed her.

He sat down in the shower, Tiffanie sitting on top of him, mouths entwined, hungrily sucking face.

At that very same moment in Charleston, South Carolina, Diane was sitting on her son, Elliot, offering her tits to him. In the room next to theirs, Stephanie was squealing with delight as her son, Dan was eating her pussy. Down the hall Julianne was on her back, legs wrapped tightly around her son, Greg, as he slowly made love to her, staring into each others face, saying without words how much they loved each other.

Back at Tiffanie's soon-to-be former home, Tom was hard again.

"Ah! Shit!" she sat on him in the shower, Tom sucking her tits, covering them with hickeys. She arched her back, looking upward, closing her eyes, Tom taking her breast meat out of his mouth with a loud popping sound, while the water cascaded down on them. She looked into his eyes, smiling weakly, tired from lack of sleep.

"Aren't you glad you gave in? I am."

"I am too, mom," Tom answered, they kissed until the water turned cold, exited the shower and fucked until they couldn't stay awake any longer.

A few days later the house was full of boxes in preparation for their move. Mom and son, naked as usual, took a break from packing.

"You sure you're ok about taking a year off, before looking for a college closer to Charleston?" she asked her son.

"Yep! Dad was ticked off when I told him, but I don't care," Tom replied.

"Here, let me show you something," Tiffanie pulled out one final box from her the bed. It was a package Bob had sent her, the very one Tom put on the kitchen table for her a year and almost two months ago.

She handed Tom pictures of Bob in his younger years, his arms were around Tom's grandmother. Tom turned the old photo over, reading the back aloud, "My mother."

He looked at another one of his late grandmother; "College graduation; Mom and I" was written on the back.

"Bob turned out to be my father," Tiffanie said. "The few years I worked for him, we slept together quite a bit. When I saw Diane and Elliot on the back porch, I turned to Bob, renewing our affair for several months. That is, until he sent this, telling me he was my father."

Tom looked through letters and other documents proving his mother's statement. "I went back to him a couple weeks before he passed away. We made love again. I, of course, knew he was my father. Perhaps incest is in my nature; in my blood."

"I guess it's in mine too," Tom said.

"There's more, look," Tiffanie moved a paper aside. It was a photocopy of a check written to her. "He gave that to me the last time I saw him. I guess it's my inheritance."

It was a check for $25 million dollars. Tom's mouth hung open.

"Now you know everything. No more secrets. If you want to go to college, you can, but you don't need to."

"I don't know what to say. This is insane."

"Yep. Strange how life twists and turns for people -- for us. A year ago I was avoiding you because I was scared at how much I wanted you, but here we are, getting ready to move into a huge incestuous home, millionaires."

Tom grabbed his mother, holding her against him, kissing her hard. He picked her up, took her to bed, lying her gently on the mattress.

The moving truck would arrive tomorrow. For now they would make love and rest. They would need it too. Tiffanie informed Tom earlier that day there would be a welcome orgy when they arrived at their new home.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers