Fossil Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ve never been with a woman before,” whispered Karina. “Neither have I,” responded Jane. “I took a terrible chance, didn’t I?”

“I’m glad you did, Jane. I may have slain the dragon, but you have buried it.”

Chapter 14.What is this thing Called Love?

Her suppressed sexuality released, Karina and Jane became regular lovers. They took the opportunity while Hull was absent from the camp to be together making love.

It was perhaps for Jane an act of tenderness rather than sexual fervour and Karina knew that Jane got her true fulfilment with Hull at night. She felt envious, but when she thought about it, which she often did, she realised that she was not envious because of Jane giving herself to Hull, but because she, Karina, was not experiencing Hull’s penis inside her.

In the past they had talked about the bond between them, but neither she nor Hull had sought to carry the matter further. Hull had made no sexual approach and Karina had made no move to entice him.

There was honesty between Karina and Jane, and so one day, after they had finished making love she spoke out.

“You know, Jane,” Karina said, “I do envy you your relationship with Hull.”

“Why is that, darling?”

Karina hesitated. What could she say? That she wanted more than she had with Jane? That would surely denigrate their relationship, yet in a way it was true. Having set out to express her thoughts and feelings she said, “At night I imagine you with Hull, his penis in you and his sperm ejecting and…”

“And you want that too, eh.”

“Yes, I’m sorry Jane; it’s lovely what we have but…”

“You still need a man?”

“Yes, but not just any man.”

“You want Hull?”

“Yes…but I promise Jane I’ll never let him know…I…I…”

“Why won’t you let him know?”

“Well…well…I suppose because he’s your lover, and he probably wouldn’t want me anyway, he’s got you and you’re beautiful.”

“We’re lovers, darling, and I still want you and Hull. Had it occurred to you that Hull might want you?”

“No…no…of course not. What could I give him that he hasn’t got with you?”

“I can think of something you could give him that I can’t, Karina. But he hasn’t approached you because he thinks that what happened to you here might have turned from men, or perhaps it might raise the memories up again. Now you seem to have exorcised those memories I don’t see why he shouldn’t approach you, if you want him to.”

“But what is it I can give him that you can’t?”

“You must find that out for yourself.”

“But he doesn’t…couldn’t love me like he does you.”

“You think not? Let me tell you Karina, he loves you very dearly. Ever since he left you in that hospital he has talked about you constantly. I’ve told him he should talk to you, let you know how he feels, but he won’t.”

“Because he loves you?”

Jane gave a gentle laugh and putting her arms round Karina said, “Darling, I’ve told you how it is with Hull and I. Sex with us is an expression of our love for each other. It’s beautiful and it’s satisfying, so why, if he loves you and you love him, should you not express that love in the same way?”

“But wouldn’t you miss making love with him?”

Jane gave another laugh. “Karina, why would he have to stop making love with me any more than we should stop making love?”

“You mean we should share him?”

“If that’s how you care to put it. And after all, you’re sharing me with him and Hull doesn’t object.”

“My God, do mean he knows about us?”

“Well of course he does, darling. Even if we wanted to we couldn’t keep it secret for ever, so I told him.”

“And he didn’t mind?”

“Well, like you in relation to him he’s a little envious that he isn’t making love with you as well, but no, he didn’t object.”

Karina was bewildered. What she was hearing seemed to run against all the sexual attitudes she had known and heard of. To express one’s love for another through the sexual act, yes? But the arrangements defeated her. Who would sleep with whom and when? Would Hull have the sexual energy to satisfy both of them?

Indicating that she was beginning to think positively about the matter Karina gave voice to this last thought.

Once more Jane laughed and hugged Karina closer. “Darling, you’ve no idea of the sexual powers of this son of mine. As much as I love copulating with him at times he comes close to wearing me out.”

They fell silent for a while. Karina struggled to get her thoughts straight. Did she want to share Hull with Jane? Would eventually jealousy arise? Would Hull love her as much as he loved Jane, and how did you measure love anyway?

Jane finally broke the silence and said, “Come Karina, let’s go into the tent and make love, we can talk about all this later.”

They went together into the tent.

Chapter 15.Karina Takes a Chance

Love making with Jane always brought a feeling of peace to Karina. It was this that brought her to a conclusion about Hull. That she loved and wanted him was not in doubt. It was the idea of sharing him with Jane and the fear of comparisons that might be made by Hull that troubled her.

As often seemed the case Jane somehow knew what she was thinking, and she said,”Darling, there’s going to come a time when I can’t satisfy Hull any longer. I was forty nine when we first started to make love and fifty one when I first met you. I’m fifty two now, nearly fifty three. I’m sure to start losing my sexual drive in the coming years, but Hull has many years of potency before him, just as you have. I won’t love him any the less, but the sexual aspect will probably decline. If you do love him, why not share that love with him while you’re still young and active?

“What can I do?” murmured Karina, “How can I approach him?”

“Would you like me to tell him…?”

“No…no…I must do it, I just wonder how.”

“You’ll find a way, my little love.”

For the next two days Karina puzzled about indicating to Hull how she felt. She remembered how she had needed to persuade Michael into making love with her, but realised that Hull was a very different personality. She recalled Robert and the way he had thrust himself into her life and vagina. For a moment she wished Hull was more like that. Then she recalled how Robert had used and abused her and how their affair had ended, and decided she didn’t want Hull to be like that.

It was almost by chance that the moment came. Karina was out on her fossil hunt near to where Hull was sketching. She went over to see what he was doing and sat down beside him under the beach umbrella.

She sat quietly for a time, and then said, “I love your work Hull, and I love you, very much.”

He looked up from what he was doing and gazed at her silently for a moment.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“I said I love my Samaritan very much.”

He knelt down in front of her and put his hand under her chin. “I’ve loved you ever since I saw you in the hospital, but I didn’t dare say…”

“I know, but it’s all right now, but please, don’t say anything you don’t really mean.”

“I do mean it, Karina, I love you and want you, and I won’t ever hurt you.”

“I know, I’ve seen what a gentle lover you are.”

“Mother? Yes she told me you saw us. You know I won’t stop…give her up…?”

“I know, and I won’t give her up either…not until she wants me to.”

Hull kissed her, very gently at first, then with growing fervour.

“Not here, darling,” Karina whispered, “Let’s go down to the camp.”

Jane saw them coming, and keeping a serious face but smiling inside she said, “I haven’t really had a chance to explore these hills since we arrived (she had in fact taken several walks and they all knew it), now that you’ve come back early I can leave the camp to you for a couple of hours.”

She wandered away and was quickly out of sight. Hull took Karina’s hand and drew her into the tent. As they stood there he kissed her again and Karina pressed herself against him, rotating her hips.

“Don’t wait darling,” she gasped, “We can do things later, just come into me now, I want you so badly.”

Hull stripped off her shirt and shorts and then took off his own. Karina lay down on the double mattress and spread her legs. “Please darling, come into me now.”

Hull came between her legs and she guided his penis to her vaginal entrance. She was very wet and he slid into her easily. For a moment she remembered the last time she had a man do this to her, the rapists, but the thought faded as she gave herself up to Hull.

He moved carefully in her and she had to say, “Darling, I won’t break.”

His movements quickened and began more urgent.

“Hull…darling…I’m coming…come with me.”

Hull must have been right on the verge and he gave the sighing moan she had heard when he had ejaculated into Jane. In that moment Karina knew what she could give Hull and Jane could not.

“Deep darling…put it deep into me…”

She made a soft mewing sound and clung to Hull as she climaxed. She knew what she could give…what she wanted to give…what she wanted to give to Hull.

“I love you Hull…I love you…don’t leave me…”

Hull was still ejaculating and did not reply then, but as the last ejection passed he said, “I’ll never leave as long as you want me.”

Karina, her orgasm over, lay back with Hull still inside her. She felt a deep contentment such as she had never experienced before. She knew she could trust Hull just as she could trust Jane. How they would experience each other in the future she did not know and at that moment did not care.

There was, however, one tiny deceit, or was it forgetfulness? It had only occurred to her during the act of love when she realised the thing she could give to Hull that Jane could not. Ever since her rape and after Robert and her renunciation of men, she had ceased taking the contraceptive pill.

Would this first brief coupling make her fruitful, or if not, would subsequent unions do so? She understood that a child was what she could give to Hull and Jane could not. How would Hull feel if she got pregnant, or for that matter, how would Jane take it?

Wanting to be honest in their relationship she decided to tell Hull immediately.

“Hull, darling, I must tell you, I’m not on the pill or using any contraceptive device.”

He had still not withdrawn from her, and he smiled down at her and said, “Good, the chances are, you’ll get pregnant…you wouldn’t mind…would you?”

“No, not with you, darling.”

Chapter 16.Three is not a Crowd.

By silent consent Karina, Hull and Jane never made up a threesome when making love. Each of them seemed to want the act to be private. There time at Fossil Hills was drawing to and end and it was agreed that Karina would give up her flat and come to live with Jane and Hull.

This done they settled down to their slightly complex sex life. Karina had still not returned to employed work, and this gave she and Jane opportunity for love making during the day. Much of the time Hull was still in the house working in his studio but he never interfered with Jane’s and Karina’s activity.

Jane and Karina used Karina’s bed for love making and occasionally Hull we leave his work for an hour or so and make love with one of the women. At night, again by silent consent, Hull alternated between the women, although sometimes, after copulating with one of them he would go to the other and copulate with her.

Jane had been right about his potency, and if either Jane or Karina approached him for gratification he never declined.

When the inevitable happened and Karina announced that she was pregnant, there was much rejoicing and a marriage. In fact Jane had practised her own little bit of deceit. Unable to get pregnant herself, she saw Karina as the bringer, obviously not of children for her, but the next best thing, grandchildren.

Jane would have loved to have more children by her husband but had failed to do so. Even if the problem had been with her husband Hull had come too late into her life sexually speaking, to fertilise her. Now Karina was doing it for her.

This worked out very well because Karina produced three children in fairly quick succession; two girls and a boy. During the times she was sexually unavailable Jane held the sexual fort for her. Karina also discovered that she had a live-in baby sitter in Jane.

Having decided three was enough Karina began to take an interest in Fossil Hills again. For short periods she and Hull went back to the hills while Jane looked after the children.

Sad to say Karina never did find the fossils she searched for, but Hull did produce some magnificent paintings. Karina was able to console herself with the thought,”I found something better than fossils at Fossil Hills.”

As Jane had predicted, as the years went by her sexual drive diminished. It never quite faded, but the grandmother role came more to the fore.

Hull and Karina also were not so sexually driven as the years passed, but that seems to be lot of many couples. I hasten to add that they did not cease making love; it just wasn’t quite so often – well, no more than four or five times a week.