Four Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the video run for hours and snapped pictures of myself and my bed from all angles to make sure the lighting was right and everything would go smoothly. My phone actually got really great quality video when it was held in place on the shelf, and the laptop camera wasn't too bad either since it wasn't streaming over the web. When I was satisfied, I pushed my bed back into place and reclined on it, feeling a wet spot form on my panties as I imagined what was to come.

* * * * *

The weeks between planning and execution were excruciating. It's a good thing I wasn't too worried about my finals, because anytime I sat down to do schoolwork my mind immediately drifted to the gutter and my fingers drifted between my legs. I passed the time by continuing to flirt hot and heavy with the boys, to keep them mindful that this was the real deal, and by constantly searching out new gangbang videos to get myself off.

Finally, the time came. My parents were away the whole weekend for their godson's graduation, and I hardly slept Friday night. Before the boys were set to arrive, I moved my bed, adjusted my blinds, got the video rolling, primped in the mirror, and sat down to wait.

Harrison was the first to arrive. I saw him coming and opened the front door as he was about to knock, freezing him with his hand raised.

"Welcome," I said, and let him take in the sight of me in uniform.

"Uh, hey," he said as I waved him in and closed the door. "You look great."

"Thank you!" I held out my hand for the folded papers he was holding.

"Oh, right."

I scanned the doctor's record. "Looks good! And your phone?" I held out my hand again.

Somewhat hesitantly he gave it to me, and I set it on the kitchen counter with his papers before sitting down with him in the living room.

"It's nothing personal." I gestured at the digital camera sitting on the coffee table. "We'll take pictures, but I want to make sure you boys play by the rules before you get a reward."

"Right," he nodded and shifted in his seat. We sat in silence for a few moments. His usual gregarious charm was absent with only me and the thought of what was to come for company.

"I'm, uh," he started, looking like he had surprised himself by speaking. "I'm still not really sure this isn't some kind of prank, to be honest."

I gave him my best "Really?" look, but in truth I couldn't blame him. So I lifted up my top and enjoyed the look on his face when he was suddenly confronted with my bare tits for a good five seconds. After I covered up again, he managed to close his mouth and just kind of nodded.

"It's no prank," I said, "we're really gonna fuck. And you better be okay with that, because you're in alittlebit too deep to back out now."

His eyes darted back to my chest before he caught himself and made eye contact again. "Um, yeah, okay. I am more than okay with that."

"Good!" I smiled sweetly. "'Cause there's a lot more where that came from."

After a moment, a hint of a smile played at the edge of his lips. "Really? I dunno, I can't be sure. You might have to convince me of that." Now his charisma was returning.

No sense being coy now, I figured. I lifted my leg over the arm of the chair to give him a peek at my black lace thong, and my fingers were on my way up my leg when a knock at the door interrupted us.

"Oh, what a shame," I said as I smoothed my skirt back in place. I winked at him and went to get the door.

As Charlie, Aaron, and finally Tim arrived, things slid back to the awkward side, but at last we were ready to get started. I grabbed the camera and beckoned the boys to follow, leading them up the stairs with just enough sway in my step to ensure that four pairs of eyes would be focused on my ass. Back in middle school I hit puberty about the same time as the other girls, and my body filled out with what I'm sure was the usual amount of awkwardness and embarrassment. But it didn't take long for me to realize how much power my new curves granted me, and I quickly figured out how to use my body to my advantage. It's amazing the effect a little bit of well-placed fat has on men when you move it the right way.

Not that I'm immune. After all, I'm the one who was so mesmerized by the way cum-covered tits jiggle while a girl gets fucked that I had to recreate it myself.

Anyway. The point is, by the time we got to the bedroom, I had an audience. A quick glance over my shoulder confirmed as much, and I had to grin at the sight of four captivated stares darting away and turning bashful.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, boys." I twirled around and flipped my skirt up to give them a glimpse of my ass. "You wouldn't be here if I didn't want you to look. In fact," I said, tossing the camera to Harrison, "now would be a good time to start taking pictures."

I suppose I should explain what exactly they were looking at. For whatever reason, high schools don't seem to want their students dressed like the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Go figure. So our uniforms aren't normally as risqué as I had in mind for this particular performance.

Luckily, my uniform was a couple of years old—I got bored and quit the squad after sophomore year. So it was already straining a bit to fully reign in my figure, an effect which I found rather flattering. For good measure, I went ahead and trimmed off some excess material as well, leaving my stomach bare and the skirt decidedly skimpier than it started. Thanks, Mom, for the excruciating sewing lessons. Bet you didn't think this is how I'd put them to use.

Underneath, I thought my black thong (the raciest piece of underwear I own) had a nice contrast with the red of the uniform. I skipped the usual sports bra. The arrangement wasn't terribly comfortable, but then I didn't plan to stay dressed for long.

In my modified outfit I shimmied my way to the bed, making sure to give the cameras a show along with the boys. A shake of the hips, a hand running down my side, a peek of cleavage...I had them eating out of my hand. When I beckoned them over to me, Aaron and Tim were already beginning to display bulges.

I sat on my knees on the bed, the boys standing awkwardly on the perimeter. I surveyed the half-circle of hesitance before me from left to right. Charlie, Harrison, Aaron, Tim, no one talking, no one with any idea what to do with their hands. "Well?" I said. "You didn't just come here for a show, did you?" More uncomfortable glances, eye contact made and immediately broken.

"Oh, you bunch of fucking pussies." I grabbed Aaron's athletic shorts and yanked them down around his ankles, taking his boxers with them.

He gave a startled "Oh!" that trailed off as I took him into my mouth. I had to grin, although I'm sure it wasn't visible with my mouth wrapped around his cock. It's always fun to have the element of surprise on your side. When I had given him a once-over with my tongue, I pulled back.

"Now that you know I'm serious, how about we have some fun?" I looked around. Nobody seemed too freaked out. In fact, now more than before I could see some tents rising in pants. "That means take your damn clothes off," I added before returning to Aaron's cock.

Aaron was decent-sized, semi-erect and getting harder with every lick. Uncircumcised, too, and as the pants came down I realized that Harrison was actually the only cut guy here. That surprised me, but I wasn't complaining—a little extra girth never hurt anybody.

When Aaron was hard enough, I moved over to my left. Harrison's dick slanted a bit, jutting out from a small tangle of light, almost ginger hair. As I licked down his shaft, I detected a hint of salt, a taste of anticipation. He flinched at my touch, then relaxed into me. I gave him a slow, circular tongue bath and felt him swell to fill my mouth.

Next to be initiated was Charlie, his cock already mimicking his own stiff posture. I took him as far into my mouth as I could and watched his eyes flutter shut as I slowly dragged my lips back along his length. While I teased his tip with my tongue, I kept my right hand busy steadily pumping Harrison's shaft.

Three dicks hard, one to go. I set Charlie's erection bobbing up and down with a final kiss and turned to the other end of the lineup to find—holy fuck.

Tim's cock had practically doubled in size from when I glanced over earlier, when it was already big enough to tent his pants. Now it was right in front of me, a drop of precum perched on the pink tip, the shaft swelling slightly along its length to be a little thicker in the middle than at either end. It still didn't look completely hard, and I already wasn't sure how easily it could fit inside me. After a few seconds of shock, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Tim. You didn't tell me about this." I touched the tip of my finger to the pearl of precum and swirled it around to coat his head.

He grinned sheepishly. "You didn't ask."

"Well, how silly of me." I leaned forward to circle my lips around his shaft, feeling him twitch in my hand as I swirled my tongue over his tip.

I grasped a cock in each hand, Aaron's and Tim's, and took turns servicing each of them with my mouth as I jerked them off. Aaron's fit almost entirely in my mouth, but my fingers could barely encircle Tim's, and no matter how deep I took him I felt like my lips only made it halfway down.

With Tim's cock in my mouth, I finally started to relax. I hadn't even realized how tense I was, actually, until I felt it all melt off my shoulders and puddle between my legs. Even as I had teased and seduced; had sashayed my way to the bedroom; had pulled down pants with all the confidence of a seasoned pro; even with all that excitement I hadn't admitted to myself how nervous I was that it would all come crashing down around me.

Now, with my four marks at rapt attention, my spit on their skin, my tongue on one cock and my hand wrapped around another, I began to feel at ease. I licked a slow trail from the base of Aaron's dick to its purple head, and I felt the hard power lurking there under soft skin. I tasted his salt and saw the way his muscles tensed at my touch, and I remembered what I'd been missing. My body remembered, too, and I felt my panties flood all at once, as if my juices had been building up this whole time and were only now released.

With every lick and pump I felt Aaron and Tim grow firmer, and my pussy grow wetter. Tim impressed me more and more by the second. I mean, we're not talking world-record-big, but he was definitely in the could-fuck-for-money range. By the time he was fully hard, my fingertips only touched when I squeezed his girth and I felt like there was a fire between my legs.

I shifted onto my hands and knees and reached back to peel my thong off and slide it down to my knees. Then I only had to flip my skirt up and suddenly Charlie and Harrison got a front-row view of my ass and pussy. I supported myself with one hand and massaged my aching sex with the other, searching for some relief while I turned back to the expectant dicks in front of me.

In this position I made my way up and down the line, sucking everyone's cock and then whichever one was presented to me most urgently, all the while running my fingers up and down my slit. The room was already starting to smell like sex.

When my arm got tired, I flipped over and let my thong join the growing pile of clothes on the floor. With me on my back, the boys climbed up around me on their knees. Harrison guided his cock into my mouth while I jerked off Tim and Aaron.

My attention was focused on seeing how far I could get my lips up Harrison's shaft when I suddenly felt hot breath on my pussy. I looked down to see Charlie meeting my eyes, his face hovering inches above my mound. He had flipped my skirt up and now sat with his head between my legs, which dangled over the edge of the bed.

I didn't say anything, just held eye contact and bobbed my mouth on Harrison's cock. Charlie responded by dropping his gaze and kissing my slit.

I sighed and closed my eyes. As you may have figured out, I'm kind of an obsessive planner, and this was not part of the plan—yet somehow I found it hard to complain. Charlie kissed my thighs before making his tongue a firm probe, darting around my hot skin and pushing my lips apart. He wasn't wasting any time between my legs, but still all I could think was more, harder, faster.

I tore my thoughts from my own desires and went back to the other guys. My head bobbed from one cock to the next and back around again, my hands filling in where my lips and tongue could not.

Soon there were hands on my body too. Fingers raked across my chest and stomach, slipped under my shirt. The first tentative touches quickly turned urgent, and then I was taking my lips off Tim's cock to let the boys pull my top over my head.

The cool air hit my skin with a pleasant shock. Even before I could get my tongue around another hard-on the hands were back, gropes and caresses sending darts of pleasure from my stiff nipples to join the mounting heat between my legs.

I was licking the underside of Aaron's dick when I came. The scent of his precum was in my nostrils, someone or someones had handfuls of my tits, and at the foot of the bed Charlie was doing something with his tongue that vibrated me from my clit to my eyeballs. My whole body hummed like a plucked string. My back arched and I squeezed Tim's cock hard with one hand and grasped at nothing with the other while jolt after jolt of electricity built up in my pussy and shot through my core until I couldn't take it anymore.

I pushed Charlie away and settled slowly back onto the bed as aftershocks pinged through my body and died away. Charlie stood up and looked bashfully at the ground while I caught my breath.

"Holy shit," I said. "Are you guys taking notes? Because that is how you score points with every girlfriend you will ever have." I wiggled out of my skirt and sat on the edge of the bed, totally naked, looking up at four guys with rock-hard erections waiting on my next move. My pussy had never been wetter.

"You're my current favorite," I told Charlie, "and you're first." He stooped slightly to let me lift his shirt over his head, revealing his skinny but fit body. His expression was inscrutable, but his cock pointed confidently at me. I grinned and lay back as he shuffled forward between my legs.

He paused with the head of his dick just grazing my pussy, an agonizing tease. And then, all of a sudden, there it was. My eyes fluttered shut and I let out an involuntary sigh as his cock parted my lips and eased inside, filled me up. This is what I'd been aching for. Charlie drew back all the way out and then impaled me again. His skin felt like beautiful fire caressing every inch of my pussy, but I couldn't let that rule me. There was so much more to do.

I turned my head left and found Harrison waiting for me, his dick just close enough for me to plant a wet kiss on its tip. He moved forward, and I took him into my mouth and sucked on his engorged head. He felt ripe and ready under my tongue, so after a minute decided to check on Aaron and Tim.

As I turned my head, another wave of pleasure crested and broke in my pussy. Charlie was steadily pumping more warmth between my legs with every thrust. His eyes were closed, but Aaron was transfixed by the sight of my pussy creaming up his shaft as he fucked me. When Aaron noticed I had caught him staring, he almost looked bashful. I just grinned and held eye contact with him while I wrapped my fingers and my tongue around Tim's cock.

"What do you think?" I asked, after I had thoroughly wet Tim's shaft.

"It's..." Aaron shook his head. "This is fuckin' crazy." But he never stopped stroking his shaft.

I winked. "Never said it would be boring." I guided his hand to my breast and licked my way up his shaft.

He took the cue and grabbed my breast in a handful while I bobbed my head on his dick. My nipple stood hard under his palm, tender and eager for attention. On my other side Harrison did the same with his free hand, and I let out a small moan.

With hands teasing and pinching me, Aaron's cock filling up my mouth, and Charlie's filling up my pussy, it was all the best parts of sex rolled up into one. I sank into it and let the squiggles of pleasure from all ends of my body roll into one.

While Charlie kept up his delicious pace between my legs, I switched back and forth between blowing Aaron and Tim, savoring the taste of their sweat and the feel of their eager flesh on my tongue. Nothing could compare to the perfect harmony of Charlie's shaft inside me, though, and now his quickening breaths drew my attention.

I lifted my gaze and watched his face screw up in pleasure as he started to come. He plunged into me balls-deep and I held him there with my legs wrapped around his back, his pelvis pressed hard against my clit. He shuddered and his cock twitched inside me. My pussy was clamped so tightly around him that I could count the spurts as he shot his load deep inside my cunt, could feel it pool within me, sticky and hot. I grinned as I tongued the edge of Aaron's foreskin. The first jizz of the day, right where I wanted it.

When Charlie pulled out I felt the usual tinge of emptiness, but this time there was another cock waiting to take over. Harrison's shaft throbbed in my hand, signalling just how ready he was. A gentle tug in the right direction was all it took to get him over to the foot of the bed, and within seconds I was stuffed once more.

Seriously, fuck condoms. I used two my first time, and that was two too many. I actually got on the pill while I was dating Dev, but he got clingy and I had to dump him before they had a chance to take effect. Just my luck. Now, I was finally getting to feel what it's like to get fucked for real, real skin-on-skin, real cum inside me. It just doesn't even merit comparison. I would rather die tomorrow with a real cock inside me than get fucked by latex every day for a hundred years.

Okay, maybe that's a little melodramatic, but I think the circumstances merit it. In the span of a few minutes I fucked bareback for the first time, took my first creampie, and now I was feeling another cock push inside my used pussy and pump the cum out from inside me. Fucking heaven.

If it was weird for Harrison to fuck a girl using another guy's load for lube, he was way too horny to let it show. He dropped straight into a steady rhythm, and the sheer novelty of having a second dick plowing me was almost enough to make me come again.

Just almost enough, until Charlie made his way up to me and I got a deep whiff of the scent of my own pussy on his shaft. When I lapped at his half-erection I could taste myself on his skin, and immediately I felt another orgasm around the corner. I dropped a hand to my clit and lifted my hips just off the bed to change the angle that Harrison probed my pussy, and that was all it took.

Delicious overstimulation—a hard dick gliding deep inside me, my own hand rubbing circles around my clit, others still teasing twists of pleasure out of my nipples, and Charlie's cock in my mouth, wet with both our juices and already stiffening against my tongue. Everything washed over me in waves, not as hard as my first climax, but all the sweeter for feeling so dirty.

My pussy quivered around Harrison's cock with each surge, and when I opened my eyes I found his closed and his breaths shallow. I wasted no time taking advantage, arching my back and gyrating my hips, doing my best to drive him crazy. When his eyes flicked open I was ready with my best seductive face, my usual lip-bite replaced with Tim's cock jutting sideways from my lips.

When Harrison's eyes met mine he couldn't look away. He let out a groan and pulled out of me, his hand flying to his cock as he tipped over the edge. He pumped furiously, shooting stream after stream of cum across my body. It landed in creamy ropes from my mound all the way up to my tits. The sight of my body splattered with cum was enough to make me forgive him for not letting me be the one to stroke it out of him.