Four Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a dick inside me, I took the opportunity to show off my liquid trophy for the camera. Tim snapped pictures, and I also tried to give the webcam a good view without being too obvious about it. I couldn't resist a little shimmy to jiggle my cum-streaked tits in that direction as I flipped over onto my hands and knees.

There was no question of who was to be next: it had to be Aaron, the only one I still feared might be hesitant. I positioned myself right in front of him, my breath hot on the tip of his dick as I looked up and tried to draw him into my eyes. My tongue snaked out to tease his engorged head, and I cupped his balls gently while we held eye contact.Forget everything else, I thought.It's just you and me, and your dick in my pussy.I swirled the tip of my tongue over his flesh, just barely touching him, and did the same with my finger as I traced a line all the way up the underside of his cock.

"I'm ready for you," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "And you look like you need it." It was true. His cock was hard as granite, visibly straining to be satisfied as he made his way around the bed.

All I could do was arch my back, wiggle my ass, and wait. The pause felt like forever. Then I felt Aaron's hand on my ass, his cock touching my dripping lips and then sliding inside me in one smooth motion. I sighed and pushed back to meet him. That moment of initial penetration—his head parting my lips and then pushing past, my skin gripping his as my juices welcome him in—it never gets old, even when it's the third cock in a row.

With Aaron filling me up, my tunnel vision cleared. Charlie had the camera now, and I motioned him around the side of the bed to document. He got shot after shot of me being impaled from both ends as I switched off between licking Tim's shaft and getting Harrison hard again. While I sucked, Aaron grabbed my hips and set our rhythm. My ass slapped his body with each stroke, and I started to rock back and forth. Back to feel Aaron drive deep inside me, forward to get my lips as far down Tim's shaft as I could.

When Charlie returned he was still rock hard. I did the same maneuver with him and Harrison, getting substantially more of their cocks in my mouth. The camera called for me to pose, my tongue wrapped around Charlie's dick with Tim's and Harrison's on either side, pointing to my eager mouth. Who knew it would be so much fun to do a photoshoot?

I was bobbing my head on Harrison's cock when Aaron squeezed my hips and moaned. Charlie caught my look and took the camera back to the foot of the bed as Aaron started to come. He plunged into me, filled me up with cock before he started to fill me up with cum. I kept my lips latched around Harrison and worked my hips harder than ever.

Aaron spasmed inside me as his load poured into my pussy. I twitched my ass up and down, sliding over his shaft, slippery with our juices. He groaned and clutched me hard enough to leave red marks, two of the many that I would find on my body by the end of the day. When he was emptied, he pulled out and let Charlie get pictures of the jizz dripping down my slit.

"Goddamn," I heard him say, but I was already thinking of the next pleasure.

I kissed the tip of Tim's dick and gave him a slap on the ass to send him on his way. Taking one more look at his thick shaft, I really wasn't certain how this would go. The only time I had put anything nearly that big between my legs before was last Christmas break, when I was out of town visiting family. I had broken up with Connor before break and had basically no time to myself while staying with the relatives, and I got so desperately horny that I ended up fucking myself with a shampoo bottle in the shower. Not my proudest moment, stifling moans in Grandma's guest bathroom, but I have to admit it was a pretty damn good orgasm. Now, though, I was hungry for the real thing.

Tim got into position and put his shaft under my pussy, pulled it along my wet lips to gain some lubrication or maybe just to tease me (it worked). I wiggled my hips and played along as he stroked back and forth, but I was aching for more. When I felt his head nestle between my lips I braced myself for penetration, but instead he dragged the tip of his cock up and down my slit at an agonizing pace.

Finally he pushed in, slowly but steadily. I felt the contours of his cock inside me as he went. First his ripe tip, my lips parting around it to grip at the start of his shaft. Then that slow ramp of of pleasure as his cock widened, until he was halfway in me and I was split open and it felt like he had to be close to bottoming out. And then it just kept going, opening me up like I had never felt before. I whimpered and he hesitated, but I pushed my ass gently back into him. I wanted more, and he had more to give.

Two loads of cum helped him ease deeper and deeper into my pussy, until it felt like his cock must be up to my tits inside me. Millimeter by millimeter, my cunt burned with delicious pain that became indistinguishable from pleasure as I acclimated. Finally I didn't think I could take any more. I was totally, utterly filled.

I looked back over my shoulder. "How much is left?"

"About an inch."

I grinned. "We'll work on it."

Tim pulled back and pushed in again, still careful, each stroke a little easier than the last, and I turned my attention to the neglected members in front of me. The distracting surge of pleasure that hit me on every stroke of Tim's didn't make it easy, but it was worth it to suck the cum off Aaron's cock. I bathed his shaft with my tongue and savored every drop of our delicious mixture.I wouldn't mind swallowing some of the next load,I thought to myself.

By the time Aaron was cleaned up and rock hard, I felt Tim's hands pulling me back until my ass finally met his pelvis. I looked back and wiggled my hips around his shaft, after so long finally buried fully inside me.

I gave Tim the best innocent look I could muster on my hands and knees with his gigantic cock splitting my pussy open. "Well, I guess you don't have to be gentle anymore."

He smiled.

They say there's a difference between fucking and making love. I dunno, maybe they're right. For me, no matter how slow or fast, how rough or gentle, it's always been the former. What I do know is that there's a difference between fucking and getting fucked.

Usually, I'm pretty partial to fucking. I like to pin a guy to the bed, swing my leg over him, and grind until we're both sore. But every now and then, it's nice to get fucked instead. And Tim fucked me like I had never been fucked before.

He started with half strokes, ramping up his speed until my ass and tits jiggled and I moaned with pleasure, and even then it was hard to focus on sucking dick. So when he started plowing me with the full length of his shaft, our bodies smacking together while he squeezed my hips and slapped my ass, I just had to make a mental apology to the other guys and do my best to keep it together.

In the end it amounted to holding one cock or another in my mouth while Tim pounded my pussy, so that every time our bodies slapped together I was jerked forward to take the current guy deeper in my mouth. The whimpers I could no longer hold in came out muffled by hot, sticky flesh, punctuated by the sound of Tim smacking my ass as he fucked me.

I know I came at least twice with a cock jammed down my throat and Tim slamming into me, but it became hard to differentiate from the lightning bolts of ecstasy that coursed through me with every violent stroke. My cunt clamped around his cock and my whole body shook as he fucked me harder, faster, deeper every second. I swear I saw fucking stars.

"Ohhh my fucking god," I gasped when I pulled my mouth from Harrison's dick for a second of reprieve. But I didn't want reprieve, not really. I growled, "Fill up my fucking pussy." He did. "Fuck me harder." He thrust into me so hard I collapsed forward, panting into the sodden sheets. "Mmmmm god, make me fucking scream!" He did, but not before I had lifted myself back up and stuffed Charlie's cock down my throat.

Tim's palm cracked across my ass cheek, sending another pang through my quivering body. His cock tore me open, filled me, fed my lust. My instructions had turned to indecipherable squeals around Charlie's flesh, but through them I heard Tim groan behind me: "Ohh damn, I'm close."

I felt like every nerve in my body was wrapped around his pistoning cock, but I pulled myself together to muster some coherence. "My face," I commanded when my mouth was free. "Come all over my fucking face."

One, two, three more glorious pounding thrusts and then he was out of me and I was twisting around to present my open mouth. He already had a hand around his shaft, but, not willing to miss another opportunity to finish someone off, I brushed him away to wrap both of my own hands around him.

There's nothing sexier than the power you wield when you make someone come. It only took a couple of pumps before Tim's huge cock was twitching in my hands. He leaned back and groaned as I coaxed the cum out of his cock, feeling it course through his shaft and land in warm drops on my face. Tim didn't have anything like Harrison's velocity, but he more than made up for it in volume. I stretched out my tongue and was rewarded with a creamy rope right in my mouth, before another splattered across my cheek. I don't know if Tim always comes like that, or if it was my expert blowjob that built him up, or if it's just another benefit to having a big cock, but he spilled buckets of cum on me.

I caught my breath and wiped some off my eye so I could mug for the camera. Harrison swooped in and snapped picture after picture of me smiling, pouting, displaying the load in my mouth, licking my lips, swallowing, the whole deal. Some of my favorites from the whole gangbang are of me, cum dripping down my chin, planting my lips around Tim's cock to lap up the last drops.

When Tim was thoroughly emptied, I turned back around. Charlie was sitting on the bed, cock pointed straight up, where I had been blowing him moments before. I straddled him cowgirl and grasped his shaft, then settled my hips so that my pussy lips just barely parted around his tip. When I sank down on his lap, his dick slid smoothly inside me.

I leaned back, relishing the way his cock dragged across my g-spot as I started to ride him. Like I said, I like to fuck, and it was nice to be back on top. Meanwhile, the other boys vied for my oral attention, their dicks smearing cum around my mouth as I turned from one to the next.

After the shock of getting torn apart by Tim's monster cock, I started to get back into a familiar rhythm. I worked my hips up and down on Charlie's dick, pausing every once in a while to sit down hard and gyrate my ass on his lap. His eyes just about rolled back into his head, par for the course, but unlike usual I had an attentive audience to appreciate my movements. I got into this new show, rolled my whole body as I rode him, thrust my cum-spattered tits out that extra inch or two, all the while sucking three hard dicks.

When Charlie started to come he stayed as silent as ever, but he wasn't the only one having fun. I heard a moan from my left and looked over to see Aaron's hand clutched tight around his cock and his face contorting. I wasted no time clamping my lips around his tip and giving him a healthy lick, and then I felt the magic of two guys coming inside me at once.

I kept rolling my hips in time with the first spurts of Charlie's orgasm as Aaron tipped over the edge. I held my tongue against his flesh while he jerked himself off, until he just started fucking my mouth. He thrust in and out of my pursed lips so that cum spilled around his spasming cock and dripped down from my chin to my tits. Meanwhile Charlie jerked beneath me as he emptied himself into my cunt and filled me from the other end.

I got so distracted with the jizz running out of my mouth and onto my body that I kept riding Charlie well after he was spent. When I did climb off and before Harrison thrust into me, Tim got a great picture of me leaning back with my legs spread, a thick stream of cum trickling from my pussy and yet more plastered across my chest and my smiling face.

But like I said, Harrison didn't give me long to revel in this scene of cum-soaked glory. Instead, he took charge and sent me right back into getting-fucked mode, and I was all too happy to oblige. Three loads of cum had already been pumped inside my cunt, and by now they combined with my own juices to form a creamy white paste that squeezed out of my pussy to coat his cock on every thrust. All I wanted to do was suck this delicious mixture off his shaft while he pistoned in and out of me, but I had to settle for licking Aaron and Charlie clean instead.

Charlie impressed me more with every new development. Between my tongue and his hand, his cock barely got down to half mast before it started to firm up again, and the look in his eyes said he was ready for round three. Unfortunately, Aaron didn't share his stamina. Once I had sucked him dry he started to back away from the bed, but I beckoned him over.

"Uh uh." My cadence was dictated by the regular slap of Harrison's body against mine. "If you're done, you just became the historian."

Tim smirked and handed him the camera. Aaron, to his credit, shrugged and got straight to documenting the momentous event of me doing my best to shove Charlie's cock down my throat while I got plowed by Harrison. I make history fun!

Seriously, though, the remaining guys got down to business. They were all rock-hard, as horny as ever, and ready to last for a long time before coming again. While Aaron settled into his new role darting around us and snapping pictures, Tim, Charlie, and Harrison took turns fucking my brains out.

They started a rapid-fire rotation, barely leaving my pussy empty before another cock shoved inside me and squeezed a moan out of me around someone else's shaft. Every stroke churned up the cum already inside me, three loads worth getting fucked out of me to end up smeared around my pussy. Charlie found some kind of rolling-hip technique that tickled my g-spot, Tim's dick seemed to reach new depths in me with every thrust, and Harrison grabbed my legs and pulled me close and just fucked mefiercely. They each had this ferocious look in their eyes that I had never seen before, and I liked it. I fucking loved it.

The coiled spring inside me finally let go again with Harrison pounding my cunt and, surprisingly, nobody in my mouth. I became vaguely aware of a primal scream that seemed to emanate from the same place inside where Harrison was kneading pleasure into me, a scream which was stifled by a cock being shoved into my waiting mouth, and then Harrison was gone and someone else filled me, bursting at the seams, and someone's cock or hand or mouth was smearing cum across my tender nipple as I thrashed in rapture on the sweaty sheets.

It was Tim inside me now, using my sides as handholds to bury himself deep in my convulsing pussy. He slowed his pace as I started to come down, but I was having none of that. I gripped his arm, hard, and heard my voice come out low and rough: "No. Harder."

At first his expression didn't change, like he hadn't heard me at all. Then he rammed into me, sent shocks of pleasure from my pussy all the way to my tits, and let a smile slide across his face as he continued to fuck me senseless.

"Yes—ohh—fuckme—yes," I gasped with each thrust, until Harrison's erection demanded my attention. With him in one hand and Charlie in the other, I took turns bobbing my head on each dick. Wet, sloppy blowjobs; I lapped up the mix of juices from their flesh and added more of my own spit, slurped at their cocks until I could feel their tips tickling the back of my throat.

Tim's insistent fucking was already pushing me along the bed, and with a little shimmy I repositioned to let my head hang over the edge. Harrison took advantage by climbing off the bed, standing at the foot, and delivering his cock to my waiting tongue. I relaxed and let him take over, and take over he did. He fucked my mouth while Tim pounded my pussy, and in between them I shook, awash with pleasure and full from both ends.

I'm no deepthroater but I would love to learn. With my throat relaxed, I felt Harrison's cock push my boundaries a little further on every stroke. I just lay back and relished the feel of his warm flesh sliding over my tongue, the smell of sex in the air, the way my pussy gripped Tim's cock. But before Harrison could get too deep, he grunted and pulled out of my mouth. I raised my head and opened my eyes to find his hand clutched around his shaft, working furiously to bring him to orgasm.

My phone was at the perfect angle to catch that iconic gangbang shot: Harrison pumping his load onto my face while Tim fucks me, my cum-splattered tits jiggling with every stroke.Mission fucking accomplished, I thought as drops of hot cum adorned my tongue. I smirked for the camera through my mask of jizz.

When Harrison was thoroughly emptied he lowered his cock, wet with my spit, to my mouth. I dutifully cleaned him off and he stumbled back, spent, to be immediately replaced by Charlie. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend long worshipping Charlie's cock with my tongue, because Tim quickly ramped things up another notch.

I felt my ass being lifted off the bed, slapped, and squeezed, all while he kept filling me up with stroke after stroke of monster cock. I wrapped my lips around the head of Charlie's dick, but my mind was on the orgasm building inside me, and from the feel of things Tim was getting close too.

Another few strokes and I couldn't think straight, could only feel my eyes rolling back into my head and that iron shaft filling me up, but inches away from climax I was denied. Tim pulled out and left me hopelessly empty. My vision cleared on the sight of his cock above me, my body unable to process the loss of what it so desperately needed. Tim groaned as his whole body jerked, and I watched a rope of cum spurt out to pool at the top of my slit.

Then, without warning, he shoved back inside me. I gasped at the sensation of his thick shaft, twitching as he came, splitting me open again. My hand shot to my pussy and I felt myself pushed back to the edge and then over, freefalling in pleasure as Tim thrust into me and I rubbed my clit through the pool of cum he had just deposited.

I barely registered the drops of jizz that Charlie pumped onto my face through my screaming orgasm, but he had his own contribution to make along with the load Tim was pumping inside me. Thrust after thrust Tim fucked me, my pussy long since overflowing with cum that smeared across our skin.

I regained my senses as Tim's groans trailed off. For the first time since we got going the room fell quiet, the air textured only with the smell of sex and the soft panting of three of us catching our breath. I reached up and lazily stroked Charlie's shaft as I surveyed the scene. Charlie, already softening in my hand, looked pensive. Harrison was sitting down with a similar wide-eyed stare to the one painted across Aaron's face, who seemed to have momentarily forgotten the camera he held in front of him. Tim looked some mixture of pleased and thunderstruck, still sitting on his knees with his cock buried inside me. I, of course, was licking cum off my lips and grinning like a fool.

"Damn." Aaron broke the silence, and we all burst out laughing. That seemed to remind him of his duties, and he got right to documenting the new cum on my face and the mixture that flowed from my pussy as Tim withdrew his deflating cock. I rolled gingerly off the bed, trying not to lose any of my creamy decorations to the sheets as I stood up.Give them something to remember you by,I thought, and turned a slow, seductive circle for the boys surrounding me. (As if we weren't well past seduction at this point.)