Four Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Aaron attentively photographing, I dragged a finger across my chin to push the thick drips of cum into my mouth. I didn't swallow, just held it there on my tongue while I did the same for my cheeks and then my forehead. When I gathered everything from my face, I had enough cum in my mouth to cover my tongue completely. It was my hard-earned prize, the seed of four exhausted guys, and I showed it off for them before I let it slide down my throat. After blowing a sticky kiss to the camera, I decided the jizz providers had fulfilled their duty.

"Okay!" I said brightly. "I hope you boys enjoyed yourselves, 'cause I sure had fun." I reached for the camera and glanced pointedly at the clothes strewn across my bedroom floor, and they got the hint. I stood smiling as they dressed, then shepherded them to the front door.

"Remember the rules," I said as I handed back phones, still naked and disheveled. "Nobody says a word to anybody, or I fuck up your lives." I looked each of them in the eye, smiling sweetly, and saw that they knew I wasn't joking. "And if you're good boys, you might just get a reward." I laughed to myself at the thought of sending four teenage guys the evidence of me getting gangbanged. Not a fucking chance.

I peeked out the window to make sure the coast was clear and sent them on their way, four sweaty boys looking various degrees of bewildered as they shuffled out my door. Finally Aaron disappeared around the corner, and then the deadbolt was slotted home and I was alone again.

I strolled back to my room, pausing to examine myself in the full-length mirror on the back of my door. There was cum drying on basically every part of my body, from my pussy to my hair. My skin sported a multitude of red marks, indistinguishable blotches and clear hand marks alike (these, of course, were centralized on my ass and tits). My cunt was red, swollen, and sore in the best way possible, not to mention still leaking cum. And yeah, I was grinning from ear to ear.

After stopping the recordings I flopped down on my wet sheets, ecstatic and exhausted. I fell asleep with my hand between my legs.

When I woke a couple hours later I still felt like I'd been fucked inside out, but it wasn't enough to stop me. I was covered in dried sweat and cum in a room that still stunk of sex, and the nastiness of it just made me hornier. I pulled my laptop into bed with me and only made it a few minutes into the video before I was creaming all over my fingers. Let me tell you, it took some serious discipline for me to make it out of bed and actually clean things up before my parents got home Sunday night.

I merged the two videos so I can watch both angles at once, and I tend to flip through the pictures at the same time. I've spent just about every night since with my fingers or a toy buried inside my pussy, watching myself get filled up with cock and covered with cum. I thought this would be the end game, finally living out my fantasy, but that was naive. Now that I've lived it, all I can think about is how to make it happen again. I wonder if I can find another girl to add to the mix...