Four Wives Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita erupted violently underneath her attacker. Her body betrayed every order her brain tried to send and simply writhed in total abandon, jerking, bucking, attempting in every way it could to wrap itself up and around this hunk of man meat above her. The spurt of his second cum down her throat had been the last straw. She was glad now that he was filling her mouth, for surely she would alert the entire neighborhood with her screams if her windpipe was clear to the outside. She added her conscious muscles to the violent spasms taking place in her body, and nearly broke the bed with their rise and fall in the throws of what she knew had to be her last and greatest orgasm.

Roger’s fears lessened finally as he sensed the diminishing turmoil in his prey. She was satiable after all, and he was suddenly proud of his ability to show her such a great time, and a second load of sperm for her drinking. What had started as a rather embarrassing performance, had ended in a gut wrenching explosion of cum from him, and a mind boggling climax from Rita. He’d never seen a woman get so excited, so agitated before. He smiled at himself and the wonderful feelings washing over him.

Finally, he pulled his cock from her mouth while whispering, “Say absolutely nothing, until I ask, is that understood?”

Rita, still lying on her back, legs up and blindfold in place, simply nodded her head. Was he kidding, she wondered? She wouldn’t do a damn thing to upset this Adonis! She wanted him back!

Roger put his clothes back on and twisted Rita’s legs to indicate he wanted her back on her stomach. This put her butt high in the air, her knees directly beneath her breasts. The sight was stirring him all over again, and he was amazed at himself for it. But he wanted to leave now, to leave something to her imagination. He climbed up on the bed, positioned himself behind her doggie style, but leaned down and asked only, “Was that better? You can speak.”

Rita practically gushed, “OH! My God YES! Oh! Jerry! Oh! Please! Please come back again next week! I cannot tell you how much I loved that!”

He pushed the gag into her mouth and fastened it once again to her head. She continued to mumble her appreciation, but Roger was simply smiling at his performance, and her misinformed mind. Hell, he thought, he might just oblige her!

68 Seaward Lane, living room, One-oh-five PM, Monday

The emergency meeting of the “Four Wives Club,” as they suddenly began calling themselves, reinvigorated by the telling of the tale by Rita.

“And then he just left? With you on the bed all tied up like that?” Ellen was amazed at the story, desperately wishing it had been her.

Rita said, “Yes! He told me not to move until I heard his truck leave. And that if I wanted him to come back, I couldn’t tell anyone, anything.” She reflected a moment on what she’d just done, tell her friends everything!

Jeanne, the smartest of all of them, said, “That cunning little bastard knew all along we couldn’t tell anyone else. He was just letting us use him, until he figured out how he could get out from under our control.”

“Yeah,” said Gina, “And now that he joined us instead of running, he knows he has us in a spot!”

Ellen said, quite excitedly, “Ohhhh yes! I can’t wait!”

Jeanne looked at their rather simple minded friend, Ellen, and smiled. “She has a point there, girls.” They all laughed before Jeanne added, “After all, this is what we all wanted from the very beginning, a man to take us.”

Gina mulled, “And this guy is gonna TAKE us!” She looked up at all three of her friends and they all said, “YES!”

37 Seaward Lane, Master Bedroom, Ten AM, Tuesday

Gina lay on the king sized mattress of her bed, face down and dressed as Rita was, bra, panties, hose and garter belt. She’d had to go out and the latter, since her only one had died from lack of use a couple years before. And now she listened as the familiar truck pulled up outside. She heard the door close and felt a tingling run through her body, anticipating a similar treatment to what her friend Rita had enjoyed.

Footsteps through the house below, a house of a similar model to that of the others in the Four Wives Club, all having been built at the same time by the same developer. She heard the footsteps climb the stairs, just as Rita had explained, and the door closed behind him as he entered her room. Even the shade was pulled, ensuring that the women next door in number 33 Seward Lane at Ellen’s house couldn’t watch anymore than they all could yesterday. Gina was both relieved and saddened at the thought.

She was a rare blond Italian, so tall and with such small breasts, but she was a terror in bed, as her husband surely knew. It was probably the one thing that brought them close in the beginning, but became the one thing that gnawed at them most later on. While she continued to crave wild and wanton sex, her husband had tempered and drifted away. They still occupied the same house, even the same bed, but seldom made love, and only mechanically when they did. Gina was looking forward to being ravished by this hard working, hopefully odorous young gardening man.

She listened intensely as she heard him at the foot of her bed, plopping something down beside her legs, then dropping things on the floor, his clothes? She wanted so desperately to speak to him, she finally muttered through the sheet at the mattress, “Please don’t hold back, Jerry, I can take it rough.”

The words were followed instantly by a stinging snap on her ass. He had a whip! She had just been whipped! Rita said nothing about a whip! And “Jerry” had it already out and ready for her, waiting in ambush, probably no matter what she said. The slash across her ass stung, and if she could see it, she’d see a sharp line from one cheek, down her ass and continuing on her thigh. The pain was exquisite.

Roger thought he’d hit her too hard. The smack even scared him. She bolted at the surprise and sudden pain, then said or did nothing. She just lay there, with a slight shiver in her hips. Was it fear? Anticipation? He didn’t know yet, and turned to put the whip down for now.

“Another? Please Sir?” She muttered into the mattress.

Even Roger was surprised once again at how fast he responded and laid the leather down on the other cheek and thigh. He used the same force too, and she bolted once more, and settled down quietly.

“Oh God! Thank you Sir!” A stronger shiver worked up her back.

Roger could scarcely believe his ears. Just how much could these women take? It seemed they wanted more at every turn, and the harder the better. It was mind-boggling.

On this occasion, he opted for the mask for his captive. Kneeling either side of her shoulders, and sitting back on her upper back, he lifted her head none too gently and pulled the mask onto her. It pushed her hair down and out the back, and covered her eyes with its little trap doors closed. Once he’d zipped the chin and neck in place, he rolled her over on her back, and secured her wrists in padded cuffs and to straps on the corners of the bed’s head and foot, on the side closest to the bedroom door.

He thought about the ball gag, but opted not to install it yet. This woman was not afraid to tell him what she wanted, and that might come in handy, for he was way out on a limb and anybody could cut him off. The enjoyment he was getting however, mandated that he climb out as far on that branch as indicated by circumstances at the time. And right now, they were pulling him into unknown territory.

33 Seaward Lane, Master Bedroom, Ten-Oh-Four AM, Tuesday

“Damn!” the girls swore in unison. They had all agreed to try and watch, and to be watched if it worked out. Sitting on the bed in Ellen’s house, the three of them were frustrated at not being able to see what happened to Gina. The same scenario as yesterday, had befallen today’s willing victim. There was a pattern, just as there was no apparent way to defeat it.

Ellen said, “What about those cameras?” She had been thinking about the many ads she’d seen on the internet when her kids used it. She thought it lewd as hell to offer such obvious sexuality in the form of voyeurism to kids, and yet the image stuck with her. Now there seemed to suddenly be a reason for its existence.

The other girls went silent and Jeanne said, “Yeah! Does… but none of us would know how to hook it up, do we?” She looked around the room and no one disputed her claim.

Rita said, “Frankly, I don’t know if I’d like anyone looking anyway. Surely not on a tape. Can you imagine the trouble we’d be in if something like that got into the wrong hands?”

They all nodded their agreement and the idea vanished.

As they sat a bit longer, Jeanne realized her shoulder was up against Rita’s. It was warm, soft, and not at all unpleasing. After several moments, she moved hers up and let it fall again, creating just enough friction between them to not go unnoticed.

Rita felt the movement. Was her friend Jeanne making a pass at her? They’d never, any of them, ever talked about being together, or with any other woman at all. Their conversations, when it came to sex, had pretty much been dominated by two themes, how infrequent and disinterested their husbands were, and how much they’d love to have a younger man ravish them. At least they were getting the latter it seemed now.

Rita decided to test the waters. Jeanne was not unattractive to her. She had often admired the woman’s breasts, comparing them with her own, not for size, but for shape. Where here’s were more round as they sat in her bra, Jeanne’s seemed to press flatter against her chest, probably because of the type of bras she wore. She’d always wondered what they would be like if let loose. She lifted her shoulder suddenly, and echoed Jeanne’s movement.

Jeanne looked aside, directly at Rita, and winked. Rita winked back, both women knowing from the angles they were sitting in that Ellen could not see. Jeanne rose to her feet and said, “ Well, I’ll see you two later, for the recap. I have some work to do at home. She winked again at Rita and headed down the stairs.

Rita also rose and said to Ellen, “Me too. See you at Jeanne’s at one?”

Ellen rose as well, and said, “Wouldn’t miss it for the world. See ya then.” She looked forlornly out the window at the shaded window next door.

37 Seaward Lane, Master Bedroom, Ten-Fifteen AM, Tuesday

Gina was now strapped across her bed, her feet secured in padded cuffs to straps on the side nearest the window. Adjusting the straps, “Jerry” had pulled her head off the edge, forcing her to hold it up with her muscles. He’d pulled her hands tight to the corners and this brought her full arms’ lengths down along the side of the mattress, while her feet were flat on top, and strung to the opposite corners. Her head jerked up violently when she felt the two nipple clamps bite down on her at once.

Roger wondered again if he’d gone too far. But she responded as before with “OH! Thank you Sir.”

He had spent a couple hours in the sexual toy store, going so far as to ask for ideas for what he should have in his kit. Money was not an issue here, for even a thousand dollars for this project like this was a nondescript amount given his income and ability to hide the charge. He was now glad he had listened to the proprietor of the store, and prepared himself for the unexpected. He’d certainly not expected any of them to be into bondage.

Gina finally, could hold her head up no longer. Her muscles were beginning to sting with the strain, and she let her head fall back and down. Her mouth opened under the muscle strain on her chin. What next, she wondered, exhausted yet eager.

Roger found what he was looking for and approached Gina from between her legs. When he let the clit clip close, he was startled by Gina’s sudden leaping off the bed. Her hips truly came up a foot at the violation of her nub, the sudden pain, the sheer vulnerability of her body. Gina rocked her hips up and down as if to scratch the offended area, but soon became calm again and said, “Oh my God, Jerry! Thank you sooooooooo much!”

Roger wanted to laugh. The more he hurt her, the more she loved it and thanked him for it! The fact that she still thought it was the lame gardener doing it all, made the whole scene that much more bizarre. What the hell were the limits here! Did her husband even have a clue she was like this? Hey! He thought suddenly, I wonder what the hell my wife is into that I had no idea about!

68 Seaward Lane, living room, Ten Forty-Five AM, Tuesday

Rita and Jeanne stood in the living room with their bared breasts smashed up against each other’s. They kissed long and hard, tongues searching and chests moving slightly to enhance the contact. When they finally broke, Rita said, “I have watched you for so long, Jeanne.”

Jeanne responded with, “I know. I have watched you too, wondering what this would be like. I guess I was just too afraid to mention it to you.”

They kissed again and Gina continued, “Ohhhhhhhhh this is so nice. I can’t believe how much alike we are.”

Jeanne said, “Yeah, I know what you mean. But if that’s the case, why is it that I want your tits so much more than my own right now?” She smiled and bent to suck on a nipple of her shorter next door neighbor.

Rita let her head back and her mouth open while her friend worked on her tits. She kept nibbling at the nipples, just the way she loved it, and then sucking on them as if to put the blood back in them again. When she held them, one in each hand, and offered them to her mouth, Rita watched in blissful joy at the sight as well as the touch. She pushed Jeanne back on the couch.

Kneeling between her legs, Rita leaned into Jeanne and began a reciprocal action on her breasts. She slurped more, intentionally, to wet the nipples and make them glisten. Then she did something Jeanne wasn’t ready for – she pushed one up with both hands, offering her own nipple toward Jeanne’s mouth.

Only once, many years ago, had she tried to suck her own tit. She had failed for it was just not flexible or pliant enough to reach. She nearly stretched her neck when trying. But this time, to her utter delight, she found the hard little nipple with her tongue, and then her lips as Rita pushed harder, and gently helped her head come forward.

Jeanne continued to suck her own tit as she sat upright and forward to offer Rita the same service. Seconds later, they were both sucking their own tits, each with the help of the other.

With only one hand now, they were able to sustain this action, while using the other hand to work on each other’s pants. The buttons were familiar and easily undone. They stood again, letting go of their nipples, and shook their pants free, only to sit Jeanne right back down once more.

Rita wasted no time diving into Jeanne’s crotch. She pulled on Jeanne’s panties and brushed them aside like a pro. Within seconds, she was gasping in her friend’s wonderful scent, while administering her tongue lashing on the woman’s clit.

Something snapped in Jeanne and she pushed Rita off, and dragged her to the floor. Lying on her back, she reached up roughly and repositioned Rita to kneel either side of her head. She then pulled the woman down on her, pulling Rita’s pussy lips to Jeanne’s mouth with one hand, while pushing her back to guide her head down to her own clit. She then wrapped both arms around the hot little neighbor, and pulled themselves together tightly, a move that was followed by both of them in the form of eating each other’s sex. Within seconds they were bucking and sucking each other off.

37 Seaward Lane, Master Bedroom, Ten-Thirty-Five AM, Tuesday

Gina sucked on the delicious dick in her throat. It alone was now holding her head off the floor as the kid drilled her again and again. They had built up a rhythm that enabled her to breath between strokes, and yet take his entire cock during each thrust. She was being raped in the mouth, and she reveled in it.

Roger pulled one clamp off a tit and flicked it with his fingers a few times to get the blood back in it. When he did, Gina bucked her hips and thighs high, relishing the pain and sudden relief. After each breast had been relieved, he did the same to her clit, but the flicking of its nub might have been just a bit too much for the wanton woman, for she jumped clearly off the mattress when he did it.

He leaned into her then and began to lick her clit softly. The sudden bucking of Gina’s hips however, proved once again that the more he gave, the more she wanted. He leaned down on her, sucked her clit savagely, and she hummed around his cock in approval. She was unbelievable.

He reached a hand over her and shoved his thumb into her pussy, followed by a finger up her ass. She bucked up at him again, a signal he’d come to be aware of as “More!” So he obliged and sucked harder on her clit, rammed his thumb in and out of her slippery cunt more aggressively, and pushed two more fingers up her ass. She hummed around his cock again, but only for a moment. Then came another violent buck of her hips.

Roger was amazed. He had three fingers up this woman’s ass, his cock in and out of her throat, and a thumb up her cunt while he sucked on her clit, and she wanted more! Rising off her pussy mound for a moment, he said more from reflex than any design, “Ok, Bitch. More you get!”

Bringing his other hand to bear, and letting down his body weight totally on her thin, upper torso, he brutally shoved four fingers from one hand inside Gina’s pussy. He was surprised they went all the way to his knuckles before meeting any resistance. While he did this, he added four fingers from his other hand to her asshole. This time there was no buck, only a humming sound around his cock. Could it be, he wondered? Or had he finally found her limits?

68 Seaward Lane, living room, Eleven-Fifty AM, Tuesday

Rita and Jeanne lay facing each other on their sides, on the living room floor. They could not, however, see each other’s face. They were sixty-nined and still sucking, though more gently and sloppily on each other’s sopping pussy. Each had a leg under and another over the other’s head and was so deeply involved in their work, time was passing them by.

As the morning went on, they both orgasmed multiple times, and they were beginning to feel each other’s signals. By paying attention to them, unlike their husbands, they were now timing their orgasms to occur together, with a pronounced increase in their sucking and licking to coincide with the added incentive of their own explosions. This last one had been the most soothing and warming either of them had ever had.

It wasn’t until they finished that cycle of blissful contractions that they heard the doorbell and registered that it had been ringing for sometime. “Thank God!” Jeanne said aloud, her head still talking to the delicious pussy in face, “I remembered to lock the door!”

They both bolted upright and put on their clothes. It must be Ellen, or Gina, but they weren’t due, according to her watch, for another thirty minutes. When they’d finally gotten their clothes back on, and brushed them clear of what wrinkles they could, Jeanne opened the door.

“My GOD!” It was Gina, far too excited to wait to tell them all about it.

Goodman Enterprise, Three PM, Tuesday

Roger took a break. He was amazed at how well he was keeping up with his work, despite his taking a good three hours off in the middle of each day. He found he was simply working more effectively, pushing more of the mundane matters off on his managers, where it really belonged all along. As he reflected on this, he fiddled with the icons on his computer and remembered he hadn’t checked his living room cam since the Friday meeting between the women. The camera was motion activated, and accessible from his office with the commercial software he’d bought for the occasion.