Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her room." He had already figured I'd be there for the show. And then a second text "Got video?"

I hadn't thought of that. But Frank would. Of course there was the Amy precedent to be factored in. He'd told me he wanted one of him fucking Amy. The problem with that would be the logistics with the camera, even assuming he got Amy to agree. But a video of him fucking my Mom would be an even bigger keep, and I was conveniently present to wield the camera. Still it was Frank's idea, not mine.

I texted "Yeah" with a big smile on my face.

"Not cell phone. Need quality."

"Yeah."

"Give me 10 minutes to get her there."

XII.Riding a Bike

I went in through the garage, got to my room to get the video cam and took a peek out the bedroom window. I could see them making out in the tub and knew I still had time. I got over to Mom's room. She had left the lights on earlier and that would make it easier for me to prepare things. Her yellow dress was laid out over the back of her reading chair. I picked it up and took a good look but couldn't see any ash stains. On the bed were the panties and bra she'd recently stripped off, and the white bikini. The bikini explained itself -- she really had been torn over wearing it down for him. The panties and bra were there because at the time she took them off she was not yet wrecked to the point of foreseeing company upstairs. And she must have been in too big a hurry to put her underwear in the hamper about 20 feet away. Not her sexiest undies by a mile. Apparently she had as little faith in Mr. Anniston as Frank and I thought he deserved. Still they were nice enough for me to scoop up and store in the closet before I headed in there for good. I might want them, and Mom was far too gone to notice their absence.

I took a peek out her window and almost got caught by her looking up that way, maybe wondering, as women will, whether the room was clean enough for entertaining, or whether she'd put on fresh sheets recently. But Frank had his hands cupped on her tits as he dry humped her from behind and she was no doubt distracted. Her eyes went down from the window and they began drying one another off, Frank keeping up some unknown patter in her ear as they did.

Bye the time he got her upstairs I was in her darkened closet with the door ajar, kind of hiding between some dresses. I could smell he perfume on the one closest to me. The closet was almost opposite the foot of the bed and gave me a panoramic view of what would be the playing field. Mom's panties and bra were on the floor beside me. The video cam I got 2 Christmases ago was still nearly state of the art. I had a bunch of 3 hour disks. It was fully charged. The room was nicely lit and I knew Frank would not allow her to turn off any lights.

By the time he got her upstairs the front of her bathing suit had been peeled down to expose her tits. The bra cups dangled inside out at her hips. And her right tit sported a mark which looked like it was from his mouth. I fired up the camera and zoomed in there for my first shot.

He had come in the room first, leading her with one hand and holding yet another lit joint with the other. He stopped in the middle of the floor, looking around to see where I would be. It wasn't hard to figure out and he winked in my direction. He turned to her and, with his arm around her waist, bent her backwards with a hard kiss on the mouth. Then he took the joint to her lips and made her suck. He tweaked her tits while she did and she coughed a little. She was damned nervous. I was zooming in and out on her but think I did a good job capturing both the kiss and the lust crazed looks in her eyes.

Mom was saying "We have to hurry" and started peeling the wet suit over her hips.

He kissed her again, holding her tit gently and said "Relax we got plenty of time."

"No, no. Billy will be back. Remember. The rum?" She was slurring a bit and nervous but seemed to know what she wanted.

"He won't. He texted me to say he was out for the night."

Mom was confused. "The night? Why? He just went for ...."

"Says he ran into Rachel and is hooking up with her." He paused and looked down at her with her breast in his hand, and bent to kiss and lick her nipple. "You know don't you? Know he's fucking her?"

"He's....? Oh, I wondered about it. Even a mother never really knows for sure but I wondered." She paused, thoughtful, while Frank continued to feel her up. Then "Oh! That is good! Isn't it?.....With a girl?" She paused again, more confused than ever, "But how? Where?" I guess I was a little bit insulted at her surprise, but it was hard to blame her. Could she possibly know more about my secrets than I had thought?

"Said her parents are gone and they have her bed. Or maybe she'll want him to do her in her parent's bed." He laughed at the thought and I immediately translated: he got Amy to fuck in her parent's bed.

Frank took the opportunity to give her another toke. Keeping her buzzed was a good plan for him. He went to her bureau and put out the roach in a little dish she uses for chains and bracelets and such. She would have killed me for putting a wrapped piece of candy in that dish, but not her little Frankie. Course he wasn't so little and that was part of the problem we all had.

"Said he wouldn't be back till tomorrow afternoon. So we have all night."

He was in charge now, pulling the wet suit down over her hips. He pulled it off her feet and tossed it in the corner while she stood there naked. She was hot. For a mom or for anyone else she looked good standing there in the nude. Frank whistled appreciatively as he circled her body to take in every aspect of it. Meanwhile I got some good wide angles of her, and the scene with Frank, but I also got good pans over to her ass and tits and face. Her face was red and it seemed like she was beginning to pant. I couldn't really get a good view of her pussy but I could see that she had a nice little thatch of hair there.

Mom may have been panting but still looked the way she does when she's stuck on a crossword clue. Something here wasn't adding up to her. Some earlier clue must have been misunderstood. She started in again "How...?" Presumably she was confused about how and when all this communication with me had taken place. But Frank did what he does. He changed the subject.

His fingers were caressing her cunt, and I was trying to zoom in to see if I could get the penetration. Frank said "That Rachel turned out to be quite a catch. Awesome fuck he says." Frank grinned as he held her and winked over at me again. I could see his fingers inside her now, could see how he had spread her legs with his foot to get in her, and how he had positioned her so it could be recorded. "Billie says she's a terrific cocksucker too."

"He does? Little Rachel? That doesn't seem ..."

Frank wasn't going to let her finish many sentences. "And you calling him a pussy." He laughed and said "Billie's not a pussy. He gets pussy." Mom's mouth was hanging open, whether from Frank's fingers or his embellished stories about Rachel and me was hard to say. But it was getting to her.

"And Amy too? Are you and she...?" Her voice was funny. Husky. Needy. Sounded like she wanted to beg.

"Nah. Amy's too pure. It's why I'm gonna go at you all night Ellie." Mom's knees about buckled then.

They kissed hard and when they broke Mom asked for permission: "Can we shower first? I'm still wet."

"Want ya wet Ellie. Want your cunt wet all night." He knew that this was the time to up the ante: from 'pussy' talk to 'cunt' talk. And Mom appreciated it, I could tell. "Shower afterwards. After we find out if you are a terrific cocksucker too. Just like Rachel. Is that ok Ellie? Let's find out now, huh?"

He lowered her to her knees and stood above her. She went there willingly but now, for the first time, it would be up to her to take the initiative. This was the last chance she would have to back out. Frank knew to keep up the patter. "When's your last time?"

"My husband. Two years ago." Then she pulled down the trunks I'd lent him and let his big thick cock spring out at her face.

"You'll be good. I'll show you again. Like riding a bike." And he took his cock to her lips and she opened to suck.

I filmed the blowjob for the next 10 minutes, varying some close-ups of her face, her mouth and her tits with some wide shots of the 2 of them and how he stood above her. I recorded just how she knelt at the end of the bed and just how she tilted her head up to lap at his dick. Frank, I knew from experience, was a good teacher and he showed it now. He let her stay relatively shallow, let her use her hand as a cock block so she wouldn't gag, showed her how to pleasure his balls while sucking, how to do the head, how to vary her speeds and, finally, how to accept a load of cum in her mouth. She couldn't get it all of course and he had enough left to pull out and aim one rope along the bridge of her nose. Cum was leaking from her mouth down to her chin and tits. (Reminds me of something.)

"Aaaaah. Nice Ellie." Mom was cupping her chin and tits to keep the cum from running everywhere and was struggling with the load in her mouth. Then to my amazement, and I think his too, Mom swallowed the nut he had deposited. Frank picked up the trunks he had discarded and used them to wipe the remaining cum from her face and tits.

No one could admire Frank's cock more than me. I loved sucking it, loved drinking his warm cum, and loved watching my Mom do the same. He was amazing. Rock hard it was a cock that could batter down a steel door. Swollen to its fullest it could reach the sky and fuck the moon. Stimulated by the right mouth and tongue it could gush pure liquid gold fit to fill the Pacific. Once when comforting Amy over some spat of theirs I was bitchy enough to inquire broadly whether the couple had any sex troubles. Amy was shocked "No! The sex is amazing; he takes such good care of me." See Frank genuinely loved and cared for and was careful with his chosen cocksuckers, with his chosen pussy. My Mom was part of that club now, with me and Amy and some others, and I loved her for the joyful care she exercised, the kneeling humility and gracious love of his seed. Frank was gentle and loving to her blessed mouth. It made me super hard.

"You like it? Did I do it right? It's been so...."

"Fantastic Ellie. I loved it. You looked so beautiful sucking me. I told you it would come back to you -- and a swallow! Good going."

Mom said "Yeah. I wanted to surprise you......I used to do that for Ed." She sounded more stoned than ever now. Ed, of course, was my departed step-dad.

He helped her up from her knees and said "Surprise is an understatement. You almost gave me a heart attack you're so beautiful. Now we shower."

"You're sure about Billie? The rum?"

This time he didn't answer except to slap her ass hard and say "In you go baby. I'm right behind you." He walked her in the bath and I could hear her using the mouthwash. The shower started and Frank and must have made sure she was under the spray. I heard him saying "Be right back. Just forgot...."

XIII.Good Girl First

He came to me. "You getting all this?" in a soft whisper.

I croaked out a "Yeah," whispering back.

"She's good but she'll get better. You improved." And he smiled the crooked smile that made us all love him. "Now make sure you don't fall asleep cause I'm gonna be fucking her all night long. I want to see it all."

"What was all that crap about Rachel being a blowjob slut and me fucking her and Amy being so pure?"

He walked over and bent in to see her in the shower. "Be right there Ellie. Wait for me." He came back. "Don't you get it? Women want to hear about other sluts. It gives them permission. Plus she's turned on by thinking you're not the pussy she thought you were."

I shrugged off the pussy comment. After all it seemed like he was trying to undo that idea in Mom.

"And the pure Amy crap?"

"She knows Amy. Likes her. Wants her and Amy to be on the same team of good girls while she gets to act like her inner Rachel, her inner slut." Holy fuck! How did he know all this? "Plus it never hurts for her to think of me as deprived in the pussy department. Makes her my rescuer. Makes her special."

"Frank? Where are you?" Mom sounded a bit desperate in there by herself. I think she needed adult supervision and I think she had decided to rescue him again.

"Sorry Ellie I ran down to get us some drinks." And to me: "You load us up on drinks while I shower with her. Some for you too -- not too much cause I don't know if I'm going to be able to let you pee. Oh, bring up my baggie too. I may need to have her smoke a little more to keep her fucking. Go -- but don't miss anything when you get back."

Frank dashed into the bath and I dashed out of the room down to the kitchen. I picked up 4 cold beers and 4 bottles of water for them, threw them in a deep bowl and threw ice over them. For me I got 2 waters but remembered what Frank said about not being able to pee. I also grabbed 2 bananas for myself in case I got hungry in the night. (Freudian.)

I got back, set up their drinks on the night stand and got back into my spot in plenty of time. I could hear them giggling and playing still in the shower but there was nothing I could do about not catching that. I was hoping that their first fuck wasn't with her bent over in the shower. I went out and repositioned some spot lighting away from me and towards where I thought he'd nail her on the nice big king bed. I remembered something and ran to Mom's lingerie drawer. There I found much a much sexier bra and panty set for me to use, transparent blue with white lace trim. Mom's vibrator was under her sexy things, so I took it out too and placed it in the middle of her bed. Then back in my closet. Frank came out first while mom made herself pretty for him. We heard the blow-dryer start up. Mom has pretty short hair and it wouldn't take her long.

He looked in. "Any of your dad's ties or belts still in there?"

"What the fuck Frank" I hissed out at him, "take it easy for Christ's sake." He was taking the fun out of this!

"I will. But you don't know her. Things she just said in the shower she likes. Ed used to do her that way."

"Bullshit. Frank. I don't want you to hurt her." And then thought: but she did have those secrets.

"Hurt her? You're crazy. I've always liked Ellie. Trust me she wants it, really wants it. She wanted to blow me again in the shower. You watch. Break it up if you don't like the show." As if that made sense.

I couldn't believe it and yet I already did. So I gave up again. Frank got his way again. And naturally, with his luck, Mom had kept Dad's favorite ties right in her closet. To remember him I guess. Well this would really have her remembering if Frank was telling me the truth about the two of them. I quickly handed out 2 of Dad's favorite silk ties.

"Not the belt Frank. You can tie her up but don't use the belt on her."

"I'm not gonna use it on her, shithead!" But I finally had refused him one thing and stuck to my guns.

When Mom came out all naked and red from the shower, still combing out her hair, still nervous but smiling, she saw the ties lying over the foot of the bed, and she saw Frank lying naked in the middle of her bed with his erect cock pointing straight up to the ceiling, and saw the vibrator in his hand. Seeing the vibrator confused her some more but didn't stop her from licking her lips. Then she smiled, climbed in and on top of him and the two of them started kissing with his hands cupping her ass cheeks. The camera was on again and I made sure to catch her back and ass and the nice way her tits were crushed into his chest. Frank maneuvered her legs around to make sure I could record the look of her cunt from behind. Nice. More hair there than girls like Rachel, girls of my generation, but still nicely trimmed. And her slit looked nice and juicy wet.

Frank put her over on her back, I figured to mount her. Again he pulled her body to an angle that would expose her cunt to the closet. He spread her legs and reached down to finger her pussy while he lay at her side. Mom opened her legs wider and I had a perfect view of him fingering her.

"Do you think Billie....?"

"I told you, no. Relax Ellie and let me make you cum."

"No I meant, do you think he's with her now? With Rachel? Like really with her?"

Frank laughed at this and turned on his side while still fingering her slit.

"Yeah. He's doing her now. Or maybe she's sucking his cock just like you did for me."

Mom jumped under his hand and moaned then. He was encouraged and so went on.

"She's such a hungry little cocksucker. Billie told me he has a video of her giving him a blowjob. Says he might let me look at it we're such good friends."

"Oh God. Do girls do that now?" Mom was moaning and gasping a bit and brought her knees up so he could get in her cunt easier.

"Some. She really loves giving head is all. Swallows every time just like you did."

Mom was bucking and writhing, fucking down on Frank's hand. She managed to say "I want to again. Suck your cock. Like Rachel. I want ...."

Frank had 2 fingers in her and was making circular movement inside her, then softly teasing her clit and doing it again. He turned on the vibrator and ran it across her nipples while he fingered her. She was beyond close and I knew he was playing her pussy to stretch it out for her.

"Not yet. I'll let you suck my cock but you gotta be a good girl first. First you're gonna cum hard for me Ellie. Just like you used to. And then I'm going to fuck you hard a few times, maybe tie you up like a little slut while I do you. I told you I'm gonna fuck you all night long."

Mom began to shriek with pleasure. "Oh my God....Oh my God....Oh Frank. I'm cumming Frank."

He kept it up. "Then after we do all that, then maybe you can suck my cock again. Maybe I'll us that striped tie to bind your hands behind your back before you blow me. Would you like that? Maybe by then we will have to worry about Billie walking in and catching us."

"Oh my God I'm still coming. Don't stop." He kept banging her pussy and then feathering her clit. Frank slid down between her thighs and began to lick her clit. My camera was zooming like mad in and out, her face, her pussy, her tits, and now his head bobbing between her thighs.

He lifted his face from between her thighs, turned on the vibrator and ran it in and out of her cunt a few times. "Remember worrying that Billie would come in the room and catch you tied up and fucked? Remember how scared that made you and how hard you came for Ed then? Go Ellie. Come like that for me so I can fuck you." He dropped the still humming vibrator to the floor and took his mouth back to her pussy.

He lapped at her pussy for 10 seconds and then she screamed as loud as a woman could possibly scream when cumming. Her words made no sense.

XIV.Secrets are Out

Afterwards he popped a beer and let her cool down. I thought she had passed out until she leaned on her side and asked him for a sip. He gave her one and then opened water for the 2 of them. Mom was coming back to life.

"Frank, I ...I don't know how....I mean that was unbelievable, even better than with Ed, God help me. Will you fuck me now? Please?"

"Get my dick nice and hard Ellie."

Mom scrambled her mouth down to his cock and sucked him from all 4's. Her tits hung perfectly then for the camera. After a minute suck he pulled out and pushed her down to her back, wanting again to position her best for me. She ended up perpendicular to my line of site. He touched her cunt and decided she was wet enough. He grabbed Mom's legs and brought them up over his shoulders. I could see Mom's hand reach down to guide the fat cock into her slit, then her flinch as he entered her. I heard her moans again as he penetrated her, and then her shrieks when he pushed forward to raise her legs higher and bury himself fully in her cunt. Mom screamed her way through 2 orgasms as Frank punished her cunt over the next 10 minutes. He lowered her legs and flipped her over to do her doggie style.