Frank and Doris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you." You have never seen us together."

"As much as she talks about you I should have recognized you just from her descriptions. Things any better between you since we last talked?"

"Actually things are worse" and I told her what had gone on since I last saw her and she was shocked.

"That's not the Doris I know. Believe me on this Frank; she would never cheat on you. When she talks about you at work it makes all the other girls mad."

"Why in the hell would the other women get mad?"

"Because according to Dorie you can do no wrong. According to her you can walk on water."

"Why would you be talking about me anyway?"

"It usually isn't about you. During one of our breaks a girl will be bitching about something her husband and boyfriend did and the other girls will jump in and talk about their men folk. Then Dorie puts in her two cents worth. That girl thinks you hung the moon and stars Frank. No way she would ever cheat on you. Get pissed and pull your chain? Probably, but cheat? Not in this lifetime."

"I don't know Brenda. Her tone of voice and the way she said what she said didn't sound at all like she was trying to pull my chain."

"I don't stop very often with the crew after work because I usually have an appointment if you take my meaning, but when I do stop with them all of us girls get hit on and Dorie has never danced more than once with any of the guys who have asked her. A few of the girls have even made trips out to the parking lot and Dorie gives them disgusted looks when they do. She won't even talk to Joyce and Linda because Linda and Joyce cheat on their husbands. There is no way that woman would cheat Frank. Absolutely no way. Whatever problems you are having Dorie's cheating on you isn't one of them."

The music stopped and as we were walking back to the booth Brenda said:

"I'm going to piss your wife off when we get back to the booth. And when I do I want you to think of this. Dorie is my friend, but if you can't work things out with her I was dead serious when I told you to give me a call."

We got to the booth and she did give me a kiss on the lips and then she picked up her purse and said she had to be going and then she said to Doris:

"Take good care of my hero. I'll see you at work."

I sat down and Doris said, "You turned her down? She was kidding when she said she was one of the most beautiful and sexy women in this state, but the fact is that she is just that and you turned her down?"

"Of course I did. I'm a married man and I made some promises in a church and in front of a hundred people and I honor my promises even if some others don't."

"God damn it Frank! I told you I would take a lie detector test if I have to. I did not cheat on you!"

"Here is my take on it Doris. You created this mess so if it gets cleaned up you get to be the one to clean it up."

I got up to leave and she said, "What do you mean Frank? Where are you going? We need to settle this Frank. You need to come home."

"Think on it some Doris; maybe you will figure it out."

I left the bar and went to my room. As I was emptying my pockets onto the dresser I saw that I had picked up the envelope with the key in it that Doris had tried to give me. Was it a sign?

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next two days were busy ones for me. I had to fly to Denver for a series of meetings and they were very productive. The outcome could lead to a nice bonus for me. I was in a good mood when I flew back home and I decided to treat myself to a celebratory dinner at my favorite steak house.

I had been there about ten minutes when Brenda, Marsha and two men came in and were seated on the other side of the room from me. Brenda looked around the room, saw me, gave me a big smile and turned and said something to Marsha. Marsha looked over, waved and gave me a smile. I thought that the two men had to be the luckiest guys in the world to get to have those two and I wondered at why I was internally wired they way I was. I could have had both of them and had taken a pass. That thought reminded me that it had almost a month since I had been laid and it looked like it was going to be a good bit longer for me.

I was just finishing my dessert when Brenda got up and came over to my table. "Come on over and join us Frank."

"I wouldn't want to intrude on your dates."

"They aren't dates Frank. It is more of a business meeting. They are setting up a bachelor party and we are having dinner with them while working out the details. I pointed you out as a satisfied customer and they asked me to invite you over. I think they want to ask you if we are worth what we gave them as far as price is concerned."

"I didn't partake of the delights Brenda so how would I know?"

"You saw it all Frank. Did you see disappointment on anyone's face?

"No, not even a little bit."

"You don't have to tell them you didn't play. Just say that everyone there had the time of their life."

"I suppose I could do that."

I joined the group, answered the questions I was asked and apparently the men were satisfied. One of them picked up the check and they both stood up to leave. The one named Don said as he shook hands with Brenda and Marsha "We will see you Friday at seven" and then both men left.

"Okay Frank" Marsha said, "Now you are alone with two hot babes who want your body so what are you going to do?"

"Go back to my room and cry."

"Why would you do that?"

"Look ladies; if I was single I'd kill to be able to have either one of you, but I'm married and it is something that I take seriously. Cheating on my wife is something I will not do."

I saw Marsha give Brenda a look that I couldn't decipher and Brenda said:

"You can at least sit with us and have a drink or two."

"Yes, I can do that."

I had two drinks with them and then called it a night.

++++++++++++++++++++

I spent some time thinking about the situation with Doris and by the end of the next day I decided to swing by the house and talk some more with Doris. I was pretty sure that she was telling the truth about Timmonds, but we still needed to talk about her bad habit of cutting me off whenever she didn't get her way.

I used my new key to let myself in and as I came through the front door I heard Doris talking in the kitchen. I hadn't figured on there being any one there with here and I was all set to turn and leave when I realized that she had the phone on speaker which was something she sometimes did when she was working in the kitchen. The voice on the other end of the phone sounded like Brenda so I stopped where I was and listened.

"If you and Marsha couldn't tempt him I doubt that the strippers at that bachelor party got to him."

"I guess that it is confession time girlfriend. The story I gave you the other night about how I met Frank was pure bullshit. The truth is that Marsha and I were the strippers at that party and the story that Frank gave you was one hundred percent true. Our car wouldn't start and he gave us a ride home and then he came back the next morning and fixed the car. Marsha and I pretty much threw ourselves at him and all he would let me do was kiss him on the cheek. He was in a downer of a mood and I asked him why and I guess he felt the need to unload and he told me about how things were going between him and his wife. I did tell him that if he couldn't work things out with his wife to give me a call. Of course then I didn't know you were his wife. You have gold there girlfriend and you need to do whatever it takes to keep him."

"My problem is that I painted myself into a corner and now I'm screwed."

"How so?"

"I told him I would take a lie detector test to prove I wasn't lying when I told him that I hadn't cheated on him with Mel. I expected that he would say no need. I mean why would I offer if I had anything to hide right? The thing is that he told me that since I was the one who made the mess that it was up to me to clean it up. I took that to mean that I should set things up and take the test."

"So do it."

"I can't. It would show that I wasn't lying when I said that I didn't do anything with Mel, but you can bet all the money you have that one of the questions would be "Have you ever cheated on your husband" and we both know I couldn't get by that one."

"Why not?"

"Have you forgotten the three parties I worked with you way back when?"

"Oh wow. Yeah, I had forgotten them, but they were over six years ago."

"But I was married when I did them and the question would be "Have you ever cheated on your husband." I've backed myself into a corner. Now Frank is expecting me to take a test and I don't dare. I lose either way. If I take it I can't pass it and if I don't take it Frank will assume that I haven't because I knew I couldn't pass it. I'm screwed either way I go."

"I never did ask at the time, but why did you stop? You were definitely a hit with the men and you seemed to enjoy it."

"I did more that enjoy it. I loved it. I loved it so much that I wanted to do more of it, but I knew if I kept at it sooner or later Frank would have found out. I didn't matter how much I loved it and wanted it. It would have cost me Frank and I couldn't let that happen. He means the world to me."

"If you feel that way why did you do a party in the first place?"

"Frank had been gone for over three months on a project and wasn't going to be coming home for another two or three months and I was horny as hell. I was climbing walls and hearing you and Marsha talk about the fun you were having at the parties that you did made it worse. You made it sound so exciting I volunteered to help. It was mind blowing Bren and I still think about it and wish I could do it, but it was a choice between it and Frank and Frank is always going to win when I have choices to make. Oh God Bren; what am I going to do? I can't lose Frank. I just can't."

"You aren't going to like hearing this girlfriend, but you are right; you have backed yourself into a corner and the only hope I can see for you is to confess. I haven't known Frank all that long and I obviously don't know don't know him well, but he strikes me as the kind of guy who appreciates honesty. I also get the feeling from the way he acted when I threw myself at him that he loves you one hell of a lot. If I were you I would sit down with him and tell all. You are where you have nothing to lose by trying. If there is anyway I can help you let me know. Got to go. I'll see you tomorrow at work."

I quietly left the house and returned to my motel room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Doris doing gangbangs at bachelor parties? I would never have believed it. Not in a million years! It certainly changed things. Doris apparently had not cheated on me with Timmonds, but she had cheated on me and big time at that.

When I had gone back with my new key it had been my intention to try and repair the breach between us, but that overheard conversation changed it. Suddenly I didn't know what I was going to do. To hell with it! I wasn't going to sit in my room and go crazy thinking about it. I grabbed my keys and drove over to the Hitching Post.

Two beers and three games of pool later I saw Mel Timmonds come in with a good looking redhead and I decided that I would try and ruin his evening. I waited until he and his lady took a seat and had their first drink delivered and then I walked over to their table.

"What's up sperm breath? I understand you told my wife you had some pictures of me doing bad things at Jim's bachelor party. She said you told her that if she would fuck you you would show her the photos. How about you show them to me? I won't fuck you to get a look at them, but the mood I'm in I'm willing to fuck you up."

"Buzz off Frank. I'm not scared of you."

"That's good dick breath. If you were afraid of me you would avoid me and I wouldn't be able to get my hands on you. Win or lose Mel it doesn't matter as long as I can put some hurt on you."

"Let's do this some other time Frank. I'm with some one now."

I turned to look at the woman and said, "Let me tell you a little story. Dirt bag here has been trying to get into my wife's pants for years. Last week we were at a bachelor party for my cousin Jim and when it was over fart face here called my wife and told her he had photos of me cheating on her with the two strippers who were at the party. He told her that if she would screw him to get even with me he would show her the pictures. As a result we are now separated. Is this the kind of guy you want to spend your time with?"

She looked at Timmonds and then back at me and said, "No, but I've got no way to get home if I walk away from him."

"Sure you do. I'll be more than happy to give you a ride, but if you don't want to chance it with me I'll give you cab fare."

"The problem is that I just got here and I've been looking forward to a night out."

"Do you shoot pool?"

"Yes."

"Then come on over and join us at the pool tables. You can shoot pool with us and when the band gets here I think Dave, Jim and I can keep you on the dance floor until you feel like leaving."

Without a word to Mel she stood up and said, "Let's go."

I looked at Mel and said, "It isn't over between us Mel. Sooner or later we will manage to get together in a place where we don't have to worry about the cops being called and one other thing. Every time I see you in here with a girl I'm going to do the same thing that I just did."

I turned and followed the redhead to the pool tables. Her name was Hanna and she was a lot of fun. Not a bad stick at the tables either. We shot pool until the band started and I asked her to dance. As we danced she asked me how much of what I'd said about Mel was true and I told her "All of it."

"You and your wife work things out yet?"

"Not yet and I don't know that we will."

"So hooking up at me is getting back at Mel and you are hoping to get lucky to get back at your wife?"

"Not at all. Screwing things up for Mel? Yes indeed, but regardless of what my wife has done I don't cheat. I meant what I said. A no strings attached ride home or if you want I'll pt you in a taxi. I will say that if I was divorced or at least separated and going for a divorce I would be after you like a duck after a june bug."

"I think I believe you and that's weird, because I really haven't trusted married men all that much."

The tune ended and for the next two hours Dave, Jim and I kept Hanna out on the dance floor and I noticed Mel off to the side taking pictures with his cell phone. I guessed that Doris would be getting a phone call from him.

Around eleven Hanna said that she needed to be going as she had to work the next day.

"Should I call you a taxi?"

"No, I'll take you up on your offer of a ride."

We talked as I drove her home and I learned she was a legal secretary and she had met Mel when he had come in for a consultation with one of the attorneys at her firm.

"He seemed like a nice enough guy. Guess I'm not too good at spotting the bad ones."

"I don't know. I'm prejudiced because of what he tried to do to my wife, but to be honest about it there are not too many guys who wouldn't try if they thought they could get lucky."

"She's that hot?"

"Don't forget I'm prejudiced."

When I got her to her place she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and handed me a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"I might not be too good at spotting the bad ones, but I'm dead on when it comes to spotting the good ones. If things don't work out for you give me a call."

I drove off feeling pretty good. The feeling stayed with me until I got to my room. My cell went off just as I was opening the door. The display said it was Doris. I flipped it open and said:

"Yes?"

"I need to talk with you Frank. Can you come over after work to morrow?"

"No. Can't make it tomorrow."

"How about the day after?"

"Yeah; I can do that."

"Seven? I'll make dinner."

"No dinner Doris, but I'll be there at seven."

I could have made the next day, but I had an idea that I knew what Doris was going to say and I had something that I wanted to do before talking with Doris. I dug through my wallet and found the piece of paper I was looking for. I stared at it for several seconds as I asked myself if I really wanted to do it and decided that yes, I did. Even though it was kind of late to be making a phone call I dialed the number. When she answered I said:

"I need a huge favor Brenda."

She was waiting in a booth at the back. As I sat down she said:

"Okay Frank, you have my undivided attention. You said that I might be able to help you put things back together again with Doris. I'm all ears sugar. What can I do?"

"You can tell me everything that you know about Doris. Skip all the good stuff; I just want to hear the bad. It's the bad that I have to get by."

"I don't know about that kind of stuff."

"Of course you do Brenda and you aren't going to help by lying. I know for a fact that you know about the three gang bangs she did at bachelor parties when I was up in Alaska for five months."

Her face turned white. "You know about that?"

"Indeed I do, but what I want to know is what is there that I don't know? What other things are there that I don't have a clue about. If I am going to get back together with Doris I'm going to have to grant amnesty, but I want to know just what I am pardoning. There will be no second chances. If she confesses like you suggested I want to hear it all and not just part of it. If she confesses and I find out later that there was some other stuff she didn't confess to we are done. I walk away and I don't look back. And if there is something else I'll find out sooner or later just like I found out about the bachelor parties."

"How do you know I suggested she confess?"

"Trade secret. Bottom line is that if she does confess I need to hear it all. If I grant forgiveness for what she tells me and find out later there was more it is over. So tell me about the bachelor parties and whatever else there is that you know."

"What's to tell? You saw the one where we met and they are all pretty much the same. The only thing that changes is the faces."

"How did she get involved?"

"All the girls at work know what Marsha and I do. We never intended them to know, but Sandi's husband attended one of the parties and he took some pictures on his cell phone. Sandi discovered the pictures and recognized us. She showed the pictures to the girls in the office and our secret was out. The reaction was totally unexpected. Instead of treating us like freaks all the girls wanted to know what it was like. How did we get started? Why were we doing it and things like that. A couple of them even said they would like to try it so Marsha and I set them up. Both did it once and both said that once was enough.

"Dorie was one of the ones who wanted to know all about it. She was always asking about what we did, how we did it and I could tell she was interested in trying, but just couldn't quite get up the nerve. One day during lunch break Dorie sat down with me and asked me why I was so down in the dumps that day and I told her. Marsha and I were set up to do a party that night and Marsha had gotten sick. I was looking at having to do twelve to fourteen guys by myself and I wasn't looking forward to it. Dorie told me that she would sub for Marsha. I asked her if she knew what she was letting herself in for and she said no idea, but that it was something that she had wanted to try since first hearing about it.

"I asked her why she was willing to risk her marriage and she told me that you had been gone for three months and wouldn't be back for at least two more and that she was horny enough to fuck a hundred men. You would never know so she wasn't risking anything. She went with me that night and she liked it. She liked it enough to do it two more times and then she said she couldn't do it any more and as far as I know she hasn't."