Frank and Doris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having trouble believing that she could go from faithful wife to pulling trains overnight. In my mind there has to have been a transition of sorts. A parking lot romance or two or maybe a short affair. I just can't see a faithful wife on Tuesday doing a gang bang on Wednesday."

"I don't know what to tell you Frank. I didn't stop every night that the girls stopped so I don't know what went on when I wasn't there, but I never saw her doing anything on the nights I was there except dance with guys that asked her and other than that I wouldn't know."

I hadn't really expected to get anything from Brenda. If she did know anything I doubted that she would tell me because she was Dorie's friend and she barely knew me. What I did expect was that she would tell Doris about our meeting and suggest that Doris hold nothing back if she was indeed to follow Brenda's suggestion and confess.

I was of a mind to try and put things back together with Doris. One thing was clear in that overheard speaker phone conversation. Doris loved me and didn't want to lose me. Yes, she had cheated on me, but it was six years ago and she had quit as soon as she realized that what she was doing could somehow get back to me and cost her me and her marriage.

I was pissed that she had cheated and extremely pissed at the way she had done it. Bachelor party gang bangs for Christ's sake! But again, it was six years ago and it hadn't hurt us any. In fact, I suppose you could even say that some good came out of it. Before I went to Alaska Doris would suck my cock, but would never let me cum in her mouth. I couldn't eat her pussy and anal sex was strictly forbidden. She wouldn't even do doggie.

After I got back from Fairbanks that had gradually changed. Doris wanted to try other positions and decided that she liked cow girl and doggie. She started swallowing and told me she would like to see what it was like to have her beaver munched on. When I asked why the sudden change she told me about some articles she had read in Cosmopolitan and some other magazines like that about how to spice up your sex life and she decided to try them. Then she told me that after hearing some of the girls she worked with talk about anal and how great it was she wanted to try it at least once. All three then became a regular part of our love making. At the time I accepted what she said, but looking back at things it was easy to see that the real reason was that she had done those things during her gangbangs and had liked them. So I was already in a 'forgive' mood when I showed up at the house for my meeting with Doris, but I guess it was really more of a 'see if you can forgive' mood than anything else. There was still one other issue that was going to have to be addressed if we got by Doris' confession if indeed that is what our meeting was all about.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I rang the doorbell and waited. I rang it a second time and waited some more. I was getting ready to ring it a third time and then said, "Fuck it!" and turned and headed for my truck. I heard the door open behind me and Doris call out:

"Where are you going Frank?"

"When you wouldn't answer the door I figured that you changed your mind about talking so I'm leaving."

"I didn't answer the door because this is your house. All you had to do was open the door and walk in."

"This isn't my house Doris. Have you already forgotten that you tossed all my stuff out onto the lawn and locked me out?"

"Let's not fight Frank. Please, just come on in."

Once inside she asked me if I wanted to sit in the living room or the kitchen and I chose the kitchen. I sat down at the table and Doris went to the fridge and got two beers. She opened them and set one down in front of me. I took a pull on the bottle, set down on the table and then said:

"Okay Doris; you called this meeting so have at it."

She stared at her beer bottle for a few seconds and then she looked at me and said:

"I need you to believe me when I tell you that I love you. I do Frank; I do love you and losing you is going to kill me. I have pretty much accepted that I've lost you and I have no one to blame but me. I did myself in the other night when I told you that I would take a lie detector test to prove to you that I didn't have sex with Mel Timmonds. I would have passed that test Frank. That is I would have passed it if the only question would have been "Have you ever had sex with Mel Timmonds." But the next day while I was looking for some one to give me the test it dawned on me that there would be more questions than just that one and that one of the questions would probably be "Have you ever cheated on your husband?" I couldn't get by that one Frank. I have cheated on you, but it was a long time ago. I put it behind me and in truth it didn't hurt our marriage at all. If anything it helped make it better because it showed me how much I stood to lose if you ever found out. I know that it probably sounds stupid, but cheating on you actually made me a better wife to you. It even sounds dumb to me when I say it, but it is the truth. I did become a better wife or at least I think I did."

She looked at me as if she expected me to say something, but I just sat there, drank my beer and waited for her to get back to talking. When she realized I wasn't going to speak she said:

"It happened six years ago when you were in Alaska on that temporary assignment. I was so used to us making love four and five times a week that going without sex was pretty much killing me and after about two months I started thinking about having an affair. I thought long and hard on it. I decided to do it since you were way to hell and gone up in Alaska and would never know. I dated a couple of times but when it came time to fish or cut bait I backed away from it. I know myself pretty well Frank and I knew that if I got into a relationship I would become emotionally involved and I didn't want that. I wasn't looking to replace you; I just wanted to get laid. I did do some heavy necking and a couple of times I did get a little carried away. I gave one guy a hand job while he sucked my tits and another guy got a blow job while he finger fucked me. I just could not bring myself to go all the way.

"I was in a bad place. I wanted it. I needed it. I craved it, but I could bring myself to take the last step and do it. I could not trust myself not to become emotionally involved. Then a chance to get laid without any possibility of emotional involvement came up. Not only would there be no chance of emotional involvement, but it would allow me to live out a fantasy that I'd had for a while."

She looked at me expectantly, probably waiting for me to say something about fantasies, but I just sat there so she went on.

"You have met Brenda and while you would never suspect it of her she works evenings as a stripper and she does bachelor parties. One of the girls found out about it and we all stared asking her about it. The more I heard her say about it the more I wondered what it would be like. I started having fantasies about it. I sounded so damned exciting, but all they were Frank were fantasies. I fantasized that I was dancing naked in a room full of men who were all trying to get their hands on me. I fantasized pulling a train and being fucked by a room full of men. I never expected to ever do something like that, but I was thinking about it all the time.

"Becky and Karen wanted to try it and they talked Brenda into setting it up for them. They both said it was mind blowing and that they loved doing it, but once was enough for them. Even as horny as I was I doubt that I'd have ever gotten up the nerve to ask Brenda to set up one for me, but one day she was in a downer of a mood and I asked her why and she told me that Marsha, another girl I work with, who worked parties with her was sick or something and couldn't make it to one of their scheduled parties. Brenda was upset because she was going to have to handle at least twelve guys all by herself and she wasn't looking forward to it. To this day I have no idea what prompted me to do it but I volunteered to take Marsha's place for the party. It was just like Becky and Karen had said. It was mind blowing and I loved it. I loved it so much that I did it two more times and I wanted to do even more, but I suddenly woke up to the fact that I wouldn't be able to hide doing things like that. If I kept on doing it you would have eventually have found out and I knew what you would do when it happened.

"I couldn't take the chance. I couldn't lose you Frank; I just couldn't. You were my world. I have never loved anyone or anything as much as I love you. So I walked away from the parties even though I loved doing them. What I saw at those parties is also the reason I was so against your going. I saw how men reacted in that kind of environment. It has been years since then, but I still think about the three I did and wish there was some way I could have both."

"Both?"

"Be able to do the parties and still keep you. But here we are six years later and the damned parties have ended up costing me you and I have only myself to blame. If I hadn't done that garbage with Mel and then pulled that stupid move of trying to make you think I went out to get even with you I wouldn't have put myself in the position of having to take a lie detector test. A test that I couldn't possibly pass. I'm sorry Frank. I am so sorry for what I've done to us."

I looked at her long and hard and then I said, "Take the test Doris. If you can show me that your three parties and the hand job and blow job you say you gave are the only times you have cheated I'll come back and we can talk some more."

I got up and left the house. I believed her, but even though I believed her I felt the need to make her suffer. I was as horny when I was in Alaska as she was here at home, but I kept my dick in my pants and behaved myself because I had a loving and faithful wife at home waiting for me or so I believed at the time. Letting her sit alone in the house thinking that she had lost me would be at least a little payback. Some might have said, "Okay, she owes me so I'll just call up Brenda and Marsha and even the score" but I just wasn't made that way. Curse the rotten luck!

++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at four Stella buzzed me on the intercom. "You still ducking calls from your wife?"

"No. Go ahead and put her through."

The phone rang and I picked it up. "Yes?"

"It's Doris Frank. I've found someone to give me the test. He wants to talk to you so you can tell him what you want to know so he can ask the right questions. His name is Josh Barnham and his number is 713-555-1863. If you call him by noon tomorrow he will be able to set up the test for 10 a.m. Thursday and have the results ready by mid to late afternoon."

"All right Doris. I'll call him as soon as you hang up."

"I love you Frank. I really do."

"Sure you do Doris, sure you do" I said as I disconnected.

I called Barnham, explained the situation and what my concerns were and what I needed to know and when I was done talking with him I called my cousin Lou who was a cop and asked him to find out what he could about Barnham. He called me back at six and told me that the department used Barnham a lot and that he had a pretty good reputation. I went to my room feeling that I was going to get a legitimate test. If Doris passed it I'd have another meeting with her. And if she didn't? Well, I was already moved out.

The next two days went by quickly and at noon on Thursday I received a call from Doris telling me that she had taken the test and had signed a release so that Barnham could give me the results. She had to sign the release since she was paying for the test and not me. I didn't expect to hear from him until Friday since Doris had told me the results wouldn't be available until mid to late afternoon so I was surprised when Barnham called me at two-fifteen.

"The results were conclusive. Other than the instances that she told you about she tested as truthful when it came to any other instances of unfaithfulness. I hope that this does help to ease your mind."

"It does. Thank you for the call."

I had no sooner walked out of the office when my cell went off. It was Doris.

"You get the results?"

"Yes."

"You coming home?"

"I'll stop by tomorrow and we'll talk."

"Tomorrow? Why can't you come tonight?"

"I still have some things I need to think through. Tomorrow at seven?"

"No way I can talk you into tonight?"

"No way. I'll see you tomorrow" and I hung up. I spent the night in my room thinking on what I was going to say to Doris. She wasn't out of the woods yet. True, she had passed the lie detector test, but I had one other problem with her that would have to be worked out before I got back with her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next day I was walking up the front seeps at seven and I wasn't to the top step when Doris opened the door. "Kitchen?" she asked and I nodded a yes and we headed that way. She got two beers out of the icebox and we sat down at the table. I took a drink of the Bud and then said:

"You passed the lie detector test, but the fact still remains that you did cheat on me while I was in Alaska. I listened to you give your reasons, but I have to tell you that those reasons cut no ice with me. I was suffering from the same lack of sex that you were, but I kept my dick in my pants just like I promised I would when I took my wedding vows. I don't know what pisses me off the most, the fact that you cheated or the way you cheated. I have spent a lot of time thinking about it and I have decided that I can get by it since you never did again and the last six years for the most part – the most part Doris – have been good years and until recently I've had no reason to doubt your love for me and I will admit that I've gotten some benefit out of your cheating gangbangs. I've gotten better blow jobs and I've gotten to do anal and I know that they are because you did them during your gang bangs and either found that you liked them or at least decided that you could put up with them.

"Did you catch that "For the most part" Doris? There have been parts of those years that have sucked and what I have to decide now is whether or not I want to put myself back in a position where those things that sucked can happen again. We can go back to my Alaskan trip. I stayed true and you didn't. I was hurting from the lack of sex as much as you were, but I suffered and kept to my vows. The thread between then and now Doris is that I suffer when there is a lack of sex. I man up and tough it out. There have been several times over the past few years, most recently the bullshit over Jim's bachelor party, where you have used sex as a weapon against me. Whenever you have done that I have suffered in silence when every atom in my body was screaming out "You don't have to take this shit dummy; go out, find a woman and get laid" but I never have because I believe in the vows I took.

"I am sick and tired of you using sex to punish me or to try and get me to do what you want. I admit that your body is yours and you get to be the one who determines what to do with it. I know that there are going to be times I'm going to want to make love and that you aren't going to feel like it. I realize that there will be times you won't be feeling well or will have a headache and won't feel like making love. I can accept that, but I am done with you using your cunt as a weapon against me.

"So that's where we are now. You know my position and you need to give some thought to how you want to proceed."

'I'll never do it again Frank. I swear to God I'll never do it again."

"No Doris, that won't work. I don't want you saying that just after I've hit you with it. I want you to take some time and really think about it. Make sure that you can make the commitment and stick with it because if we do get back together and you pull that shit on me again I'll be gone and they will not be any more talking. So think long and hard on it Doris. I'll give you a call in a couple of days and we will talk again."

"I don't need time to think on it Frank."

"Maybe you don't think you do, but I think you do and I'm the one who is going to have to take the gamble on whether or not to get back with you. I pay for my motel room by the week and I'm paid up until Sunday. I'll call you sometime Sunday" and I got up and left.

I was being an asshole and I knew it. I didn't need to stall her until Sunday, but I needed the satisfaction of seeing her suffer a little given all the shit she had put me through. I left the house and headed for the Hitching Post. I drank beer and shot some pool until I felt it was time to call it a night.

++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday I ran some errands, hit a laundromat and washed my dirty clothes. That evening found me back at the Hitching Post. I was drinking beer and shooting pool when a voice behind me said:

"Why are you over here playing this silly game when you could be dancing with me?"

I turned and found Hanna standing there.

"Good question" I said and handed my pool cue to Sam and said, "You win Sam" and then I led Hanna out onto the dance floor.

"I was surprised when you never called after taking me home the other night."

"Why? I told you my situation."

"Yeah, but I thought that it was just a line you fed girls to get them to let down their guard."

"Sorry, but it was the truth."

"I've been watching since you got here and I haven't seen a woman. Still haven't worked it out?"

"Getting close. Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay then; I've got you until tomorrow."

"Till tomorrow?"

"At least until this place closes or either of us decides to leave."

The song ended and I walked her back to her table and joined her. We danced a couple more dances and we had just sat down after a waltz when she said:

"Do you know those two women over there? They haven't taken their eyes off of us since they got here."

I looked toward where she was looking and saw Brenda and Marsha sitting at a table. When I looked they both waved and I waved back.

"Just two more members of my fan club. With you that makes a total of three. Now that I've seen them you are going to have to share me with them."

"Why?"

"Because they work with my wife and if we don't join them they will assume that I'm dating you and I wouldn't want them telling that to Doris."

I got up ands walked over to Brenda and Marsha and asked them if they would like to join me and Hanna at our table.

"Won't that cramp your style" Marsha asked.

"No style to cramp. Just a girl I know who asked me to dance."

"You here alone" Brenda asked.

I nodded a yes and then said, "I came in to shoot some pool and drink some beer and Hanna decided that she wanted to rescue me."

"I take it you haven't worked things out with Doris yet" Brenda asked.

"We've talked and we might be making some progress. I'll know in a day or two."

Brenda raised her eyebrows and I said, "She took your advice. I know all about it now and yes, I can get by it, but we still have an issue that needs to be worked out."

"What advice" Marsha asked Brenda. "I'll tell you later" Brenda said.

"So how about it? You going to join us?"

Brenda looked at Marsha and Marsha shrugged. Brenda said, "I guess we will have to if only to keep you out of the girls clutches and protect Doris' interests."

"Bullshit" Marsha said. "I'm doing it to make sure that she doesn't have a clear field if Frank doesn't work things out with Doris. As far as I'm concerned we have first dibs on Frank."

The three of us went over and joined Hanna and I made the introductions. I spent the rest of the evening dancing with the three of them. When I danced with Brenda she naturally wanted to know what was going to happen between me and Doris.