Frank and Doris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The odds are that Dorie and I will be back together when you see her at work on Monday. It isn't a hundred percent certainty, but it is close. I may be wrong. I gave her an ultimatum and if she accepts it we will be back together. If she doesn't, we won't."

"You do know that there will be several upset women if you and Doris do get back together don't you?"

"That doesn't seem likely."

"Oh but it is. Marsha likes Doris, but she is hoping that the two of you don't get back together so that she might have a chance at you. The young lady you just introduced us to is obviously smitten with you and then of course there is me. Doris is a good friend and I'd never try and steal you from her, but if the two of you were to split up I'd be after you in a heart beat."

"Well just between you and me, if Doris and I do break up and Marsha, Hanna and you are still available you will be the winner."

She smiled, kissed me and we went back to the table when the song ended. Shortly after that I called it a night and went back to the motel.

+++++++++++++++

I slept late the next morning and when I got up I went up the street to the IHOP for breakfast. I went back to the hotel room and debated packing, but then decided not to take anything for granted.

At noon I called Doris.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"When are you coming home?"

"What did you decide?"

"Damn it to hell Frank; you damn well know what I decided. It will never happen again. I swear it. Please come home."

"Look for me around five. I've got some packing to do."

"I'll have dinner ready."

As I packed I wondered if she could do it. Women are hard-wired to use sex to get what they want, but I had meant what I'd said. I guess only time would tell.