Frank and Elyse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes snapped back to her. "What? Oh! No! No, that's not it at all! It's... it's just that I feel like an awkward eighteen year old again. Trying not to look like or act like an uncultured boob in front of a beautiful woman."

"What?" she blinked.

"Like I said, your resemblance to Stephanie is superficial. Close enough it seems to trigger... a reaction but it's just the same hair color and body shape." He paused to take in her beauty and he shook his head. "When I first met her... so many years ago, I was completely smitten. I thought she was the loveliest creature to ever walk amongst us mortals and being so young myself I was completely tongue tied around her. I almost drove her away with my foot in my mouth all the time. When I finally got that under control I pursued her unmercifully until she agreed to date me." She saw Frank swallowing and his eyes dropped for a second then he looked back at her once more.

"Stephanie isn't even in your league. You're..." She saw he was struggling to put into words what his eyes were so obviously telling her. She felt a thrill zing through her at the effect she had on him.

He pushed back suddenly. "Now it's my turn to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry!" She saw his face flush with embarrassment.

Elyse reached across the table and seized his hand. He froze.

Pitching her voice so it only reached his ears she leaned forward. "You're not making me feel uncomfortable! I'm very flattered! It's been some time since I've heard anyone say such nice things about me. A woman likes to hear the words from time to time." She smiled at him until she drew his smile back.

The waiter appeared and they admitted they hadn't looked at the menus yet. He informed them of the specials and said he would bring them water as he left.

Elyse realized she was still holding Frank's hand and his thumb was unconsciously stroking the back of hers. That felt so good but she realized it wasn't something friends, neighbors, would or should do. Begrudgingly she pulled her hand back.

They turned their attention to the menus and she found a pasta dish that sounded yummy.

"You found something?" he asked.

"The pasta primavera sounds good!" she replied. He took another look and closed his menu.

"It does. Shall we order wine?" he asked.

"What would you recommend?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Have you tasted any Italian Soave wines?"

"No, I don't believe I have," she replied.

He picked up the wine list and scanned through the white wines until he found one that sounded promising. "Would you care to try one?"

She nodded with a grin and he looked for the waiter.

The man returned and they placed their orders, Frank requesting a bottle of an Italian Soave he spotted on the list.

When they were alone again she looked at Frank and he seemed to be more relaxed now. Something he'd said earlier reminded her of a question she'd had about his age. Maybe there was a way to get an answer. She'd have to be willing to talk about her own life though. Then she realized she could... with him.

"I have a question but I'm not sure if you are comfortable talking about your marriage. You seemed to be earlier."

"Yes, it's fine."

She relaxed a little. "You mentioned you were eighteen when you met Stephanie. How long were you married?"

"Twenty one years," he said quietly.

She thought about that. That was a significant amount of time to invest in a relationship. She saw the sadness in his eyes. "Are you still in love with her?"

"What? No... no. She was clinically efficient in excising any trace of love for her from my heart," he said with a frown.

"I'm sorry for mentioning it. You just seemed sad."

"Well... I'm sad about losing what we had but it seems that died some time ago and I was just too busy working to notice." Frank sighed.

"So... you're thirty-nine?" she asked.

He smiled at her and shook his head. "Forty. It took a year of wooing to get her to marry me."

"Ah," she said with an embarrassed grin.

"You could have just asked me how old I am," he said.

"I wasn't sure if that would offend you," she said and bit her lip. His eyes locked onto the gesture then he pulled them away. He cleared his throat.

"No, I don't get offended by such things. I'm forty. A divorcé. I have no kids. I have no family for that matter."

"Since we are being open and honest, divulging our secret truths, I'm 32 and a double divorcé. I have no kids from either marriage and my family disowned me when I married my first husband who was black much to their horror. My second husband was of Italian descent so they probably would have hated him too." She held his eyes with hers but all she saw in them was compassion. He wasn't shocked or disgusted by her past.

"Being disowned must have been rough," he said.

She nodded. "It was certainly eye opening. I have a little sister I haven't spoken to since that day. She was always too much under my mother's influence so it isn't surprising. But it is sad."

The waiter returned with the wine and poured for them.

Once he'd left Frank lifted his glass and she did as well. "To new friends?" he asked.

"Definitely, to new good friends!" she grinned and he nodded as his eyes fluttered a little. They took a sip and she caught his eyes once more. "May I ask you another question?"

He hesitated then nodded.

"Why do your eyes do that when I smile at you?" she asked gently.

He looked down at the table and seemed to take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't press-" she quickly added.

"No, it's alright." He lifted his face to look at her with a sad smile. "It's just a reaction driven by the stuff my ex did to me during each and every meeting we had and there were many." He took another breath.

"I've... gotten used to... some pretty vicious verbal abuse from a pretty blond. So when a beautiful blond treats me to a smile and kind words my brain doesn't really know how to process that and... it takes a little holiday."

Elyse lifted a hand to cover her mouth as she looked at him in dismay.

"No, please don't hide your mouth from me. Those smiles are Heaven on Earth for my soul. My brain can twitch all it likes as long as I can keep seeing them!" he pleaded quietly.

She dropped her hand to the table and was unable to stop her lips from flashing another smile at him.

"Oh my god you're charming!" she growled playfully at him as her face heated up to keep pace with his.

Dinner arrived and saved them both from further embarrassment. It was a good choice and they both enjoyed their meals very much. Halfway through Elyse looked out the window and realized it was dark.

"Oh no!"

Frank looked up in worry. "What is it?"

She gave him a smirk. "We missed the sunset!"

His head whipped around and he barked out a laugh when he saw how dark it was. He looked back at her and shrugged. "I knew I'd miss it."

"You knew you'd miss viewing the sunset?" she said raising her eyebrows in surprise.

"There are far more dazzling sights to behold just across the table," he said as he returned to his salad with a small smile in the corners of his mouth.

Elyse felt her whole body respond to that last compliment. "Did I mention you're a charmer?"

He nodded without looking up. She could see his cheeks were red. He was still struggling against what his ex had done but he wasn't giving up. She took another drink of her wine and he topped up her glass. She was really enjoying the wine!

They ate the rest of their meals in companionable silence, each enjoying just being together with the occasional admiring glance.

As they finished Elyse was craving something sweet. She picked up the tiny dessert menu and cast her eyes up and down the short list. The cheesecake immediately jumped out at her.

"Mmmm! Cheesecake. I know what I'm having for dessert!" she purred.

He chuckled and just shook his head to indicate he would pass.

The waiter arrived to collect their plates and Elyse ordered the sweet treat.

A moment later he returned with a generous slice of cheesecake on a plate with two forks.

"If you think I'm sharing this you have another thing coming!" she teased and he just shook his head with a grin.

She managed to get halfway through when she realized there was no way she could finish.

"Ok, maybe you can have one bite," she said pitifully.

"Sure. Just one," he agreed as he reached for the fork. She scooped another forkful and lifted it up towards him.

She saw him lock up again, his eyes darting between the fork and her, then he moved towards the fork slowly until his lips closed over it. He pulled back as she remained frozen, eyes locked on his mouth. He sat back, slowly relishing the taste of the dessert in his mouth until it was gone.

"That was good cheesecake," he said.

"Yes... it was," she said after she pulled the fork from her mouth. She realized she was feeling very warm all over. She looked over at the bottle and realized it was empty. "How much wine did I drink?"

"I think you may have had three glasses," he replied.

"And you?"

"Just the one."

"Hmmm... do you know how to drive a stick home? Ah! I mean a stick shift!" she blurted when her mind immediately flashed to an alternate meaning of her question.

He must have heard it as well as his face was a little red. "Yes, I can drive your car. Not as well as you obviously but tonight it might be a good idea."

She signaled the waiter and asked for the check. While she waited she drank her glass of water as a preventative measure to head off tomorrow's dehydration headache.

"Are you sure you don't want me to pitch in for dinner?" Frank asked.

"No! It's my treat!" she insisted.

"Thank you for a lovely dinner!" he said and she grinned at him. Woo! She was feeling the wine!

She paid the bill and Frank stood up to pull her chair back. He took her hand and helped her to her feet. She felt the room begin to tilt so she clung to his arm.

"The wine?"

"The wine."

They headed for the exit but she stopped when they got to the front door. She looked at him a little desperately. "Three glasses of wine and one big glass of water means I won't make it home. I should use the ladies room before we go."

"Sure, I'll wait here," he said.

Elyse carefully made her way into the bathroom and found an empty stall. She lifted her dress and slipped her silky g string downwards. Why had she chosen her sexy underwear for a dinner with a friend? She struggled to get them off and accidentally dropped them. They landed in a puddle on the bathroom floor near the toilet bowl. It was probably just mop water but she couldn't put them back on now! She stepped clear and finally sat to do her business. Her relief was enormous.

When she was done she stood and took another look at her panties sitting in the puddle. She pulled her dress back down and used some tissue to grab a dry section of the waistband and carried the underwear to the trash can. She washed her hands and sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. He was being such a gentleman and here she was walking around with no panties. A little tingle went through her and she clamped down on it. Not the time or place.

Elyse walked back out to the front door and Frank held it open for her. When they got outside she wobbled a little on the driveway so he put an arm around her to help steady her walking. God that felt so good!

They got to the car on the passenger side and he looked at her.

"Yes?" she said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Keys?"

She blushed crimson. "Sorry. Keyless entry." She gripped the door handle and the doors unlocked. He held the door for her and she got in. He closed her door and got in the driver's side once more plopping down onto the seat. She snorted in amusement.

"Sorry. Not used to how low this car is yet," he said smiling self-consciously.

Elyse watched him make himself familiar with the layout of the controls then he got them underway. She was impressed with how smoothly he worked the gears. She must have made a sound as he glanced over at her.

"My Jeep's a standard too."

"Ah!" she sighed then giggled. She wasn't feeling drunk so much as just really relaxed. Frank made her feel safe. He was a careful driver too. She leaned back in her seat.

She felt a warm hand on her shoulder gently shaking her and heard her name. She opened her eyes and saw they were in her driveway.

"We're home? Already?"

"You nodded off," Frank smiled.

"Mmmm!" she purred as she stretched.

"Looks like its sleepy time for someone," he teased. "Give me the key to the garage and I'll get your car inside," he said.

She fished them out of her clutch and he got out to open the garage. She watched him and felt a tingle beginning in her intimate places. She squirmed and rubbed her thighs together, remembering she wasn't wearing panties. She felt very naughty and began to giggle.

Frank got back in and looked at her. "What's funny?"

She just looked at him and bit her lip as she shook her head. He got a strange look on his face then moved the car forward into the garage. He got out again and crossed to open her door. She needed his help to get out as her muscles were still relaxed from the wine and the sleep. So he held her against his chest as he closed her door.

She breathed in his clean, warm masculine scent and her whole body began to tingle. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. She felt him freeze then he was hugging her too.

Then she felt something pressing back against her in a very nice way and she gasped. He pulled back.

"I think you'd better go inside and get some rest. You have work tomorrow," he said, his voice rumbling with suppressed need.

She gazed into his eyes and saw he was looking a little desperate. She nodded and they walked outside so he could close and lock the garage. He handed her the keys.

"Thank you for a truly lovely night! I'll see you tomorrow morning? Just let yourself in with your key. I'll likely be out riding and won't get back until sometime between 9 and 10AM."

She bit her lip, worried she'd hurt him. That must have shown in her eyes.

"It really was a perfect night. I think we'd both better head off to our own beds. As attracted to you as I obviously am we both know it's too soon," his voice trembled.

Elyse knew he was right. "Good night Frank! I had a really nice time too! I'll see you in the morning."

He relaxed a little and smiled at her. He nodded and headed home. She unlocked her door and stepped inside. She turned back and saw he was waiting to make sure she got inside. He waved and went inside his own home.

She closed and locked her door and leaned back against it. Her whole body was tingling and aching for release. She walked down the hall to her bedroom and went into the ensuite to draw a bath. She dropped in some scented oils and lit a few candles around the room.

As the tub filled she went back out to the bedroom and undressed. Her outfit had been a huge success. Frank couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She sat on the bed and put her face in her hands. Was she really pursuing this man after just meeting him two days ago? Her body throbbed YES and she shook her head.

It was crazy! He wasn't even her type! Well, if her type was based on who she married at least. He wasn't taller than she was. He was eight years older than she was. He even said he wasn't an athlete though his body felt hard in all the right places.

Her tingling spiked so she got up and entered the bathroom once more, turning off the lights on the way in. She tied her hair up into a bun to keep it dry then stepped into her tub and sighed as the hot water soothed her muscles. She sank into it until the water reached her chin.

She ran her fingers over her skin and imagined it was Frank touching her. A deep throb shook her body and she gasped. What was it about him that got her this worked up? He wasn't aggressive like Michael or absurdly self-confident like Derrick had been. His personality was almost a polar opposite to theirs yet she wanted him!

Her fingers had reached the heat between her legs and she ran two fingers down the sides of her lower lips while her middle finger stroked directly across the sensitive flesh.

"Ohhhh fuck!" she moaned. She was so sensitive!

Up and down she stroked, slowly and firmly and her mouth dropped open as she gasped at how incredible it felt. Fuck! She was close already! She slipped her finger inside as her palm pressed down on her clit.

"Ah! Oh fuck! Ah! AH! AHHH! YES!"

Elyse rubbed in tiny rapid circles and the pleasure washed over her, shaking her muscles and sending sparks dancing along her nerves. It wasn't a huge release but it had taken her by surprise with its intensity and the rapid build-up. Her mind floated in the afterglow as the heat of the bath relaxed her spent body. She missed sex.

She was really looking forward to seeing Frank again!

Chapter 11

The bicycle moved under him in perfect synchronicity, responding to his aggressive pedaling with a surge of speed as he danced on the pedals to accelerate himself up the hill at a rapid clip. He was breathing hard and his heart was pounding but he felt completely alive! In fact he felt better than he had in over a year!

Dinner the night before had been incredible! Or rather the company had made it that way. Elyse was... words failed him again. She was beautiful inside and out and his mind was reeling at the thought of being able to spend more time with her.

Being distracted while he was cycling wasn't such a good idea though so he did his best to keep his mind on the road and the occasional car he encountered. He didn't want to jeopardize his chances of getting back to see her.

He had his panniers with him again as he intended to pick up the ingredients for making chicken and chorizo paella. If she was interested in sharing dinner with him that is.

He rode a big loop around the town and ended up back at the grocery store once more. He was locking up his bike when he felt someone watching him. He turned and caught Beverly staring at his spandex covered ass.

"Good morning Beverly! Fancy bumping into you here again two days in a row!" he said. He tried to ignore her blatant stare.

She jumped a little and smiled shakily at him. "Good morning Frank! Yes, uh, I needed some ingredients for baking cookies for the church bake sale. You?"

"I'm just getting some stuff to make dinner," he admitted.

"The offer to come over to our place is still open you know," she reminded him.

"I know. Why don't we schedule that for Thursday or Friday? Gives me some time to settle in. I'll ask Elyse when she's available and I'll let you know," he said with a smile.

"So you two have spoken since the... since the dinner party?" Beverly asked curiously, her eyes lighting up.

"Yes. She dropped by yesterday to apologize and I let her use my Internet connection to look up Internet providers. She's going to stick with the one she has so I'm letting her work from my place until her connection is installed on Wednesday."

"That's... great! You two are hitting it off," the woman smiled but Frank got the impression that something was off. He really didn't want to dig too deep as he wanted to get on with his shopping so he could get home.

"Yeah. Well, I'd better get started. Have a good day!" He'd noticed she was carrying bags so she was done her shopping. That eliminated one reason for her to follow him in.

"Ok, you have a good day as well. Looking forward to hearing from you!" she blurted so he smiled and nodded as he entered the store.

He made his way quickly through the store and picked up the items he needed and paid for them. Into the panniers they went and he loaded them back onto his bike.

The ride back was quick and he put his bike back in the garage and locked it up. As he came around to the front door with his loaded panniers he saw Elyse standing in the open doorway and his breath caught in his chest. She was wearing a pale yellow button down blouse which was just a little tight across her generous breasts and cute green capris which just made her long legs seem even longer. She'd left a few buttons open to relieve the strain on her top and his eyes were drawn to her soft- whoa!

1...34567...11