Frank and Elyse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can toast to that!" Frank grinned and raised his glass. They held each other's eyes as they took a sip.

"Bold! Fruity! I think it will be a good mix with the paella!" Frank said in admiration of the wine.

"Strong too!" Elyse noted and Frank nodded.

She took a forkful of the paella including a piece of the chorizo and put it in her mouth. As she chewed the spiciness of the sausage combined with the flavors of the rice, chicken stock, and...

"Saffron?"

He grinned. "Yes! I'm glad you could taste that!"

"This is so good!" she sighed as she cut a slice of chicken and ate it with some of the rice.

He grinned happily then concentrated on his own plate.

They ate quietly for a bit then Elyse took a break and looked across the table. "How much did you get done... after I stopped distracting you?" Her cheeks went a little red as she said that.

He swallowed his mouthful then nodded as he kept his eyes on his plate. "I made good progress today. The ceilings are done. I also painted the walls in the front entrance."

Her eyes widened. "You really did make good progress!"

He nodded again and smiled at her. "This is excellent wine!"

She poured him another as she recalled how tipsy she'd gotten the previous night. She wasn't going to be the one drinking most of this bottle.

"You mentioned you traveled a lot. When did you learn how to cook like this?" she asked.

"Stephanie wasn't a cook. The woman could burn water. It was either learn how to cook or starve," he grinned.

"So you were the primary chef in the household?" she asked.

"Yup, for the first ten years or so at least," he replied and shrugged.

"Then you started eating out more?"

He grinned. "No, well yes for me because I started to have to travel more for my job. For home we hired a housekeeper who would also make dinners. Mostly for Stephanie as I was going all over the world. We had no kids so it was just her." He frowned.

"I don't mean to pry. I'm just curious to know how you became this man who makes such awesome meals and is equally comfortable working on his house," she said shaking her head in wonder.

He looked at her in puzzlement. "I'm not that special. I'm just moderately talented at a wide variety of things."

She snorted. "Moderately talented! You have no idea what moderate means do you!" she teased with a grin.

"Moderate: Keeping within reasonable limits. Not extreme, excessive, or intense. I'm sure you've met people with greater talents. Your exes for instance! They must have had some talents that were greater than moderate for you to have married them!" he blurted enthusiastically then his face went beet red as he heard the words that had just escaped his mouth. "Oh god. I'm sorry."

She held her hand up and smiled at him. "It's ok. No offense taken." She watched Frank until she saw he'd calmed down.

"Derrick was a very good basketball player. The team who signed him wanted him desperately and he was really good at his job. He had... other talents, it's true, but he also traveled a lot for that job and he shared his other talents with any woman who asked. Our marriage lasted only three years. Michael was a football player and he was reasonably good at that but to get better he started taking steroids. It made him a better player but it ruined our marriage as he started to get violent. He wouldn't listen to my concerns about his drug use. Then I found evidence he'd also cheated on me when he was on the road. When I confronted him about it he beat me unconscious. That's why he gave me my quick divorce. It was either that or jail time."

She looked up into his eyes and was surprised to see he was visibly angry. "What's wrong?"

"What kind of monster would hit you?" he growled deep in his chest and she saw a visible tremor shake his broad shoulders.

"One on drugs that made him unstable. I tried but couldn't make him stop taking the drugs. I wasn't about to tolerate his infidelity. Getting out was my only option." She reached across the table and took his hand. That seemed to calm him down.

"So it was just you and Stephanie and the housekeeper?" Elyse asked trying to draw out more of Frank's story.

"Yes, we'd tried to have kids early on in our marriage but Stephanie had a miscarriage. A bad one. I almost lost her and it shook us up. A couple of years later we tried again but once more she miscarried. It was awful. I got her to promise we wouldn't try again. I offered to get a vasectomy but she insisted the pill was a better option as it helped her in other ways. Two years later she stopped taking the pill without telling me and she became pregnant for a third time. I was travelling more by that point and didn't find out until I was called home to see her in the hospital. The damage was pretty extensive and they had to remove her uterus to save her life." He shook his head and took a deep breath. "I was angry and scared and I wanted to scream at her but she looked so destroyed in that hospital bed I... I couldn't do it. Instead I tried to console her but she lashed out at me. She told me the third child wasn't mine."

Elyse gasped.

"I loved her. I wanted to fix our marriage. When she recovered from the miscarriage she began asking for cosmetic surgery to 'fix imperfections'. I told her she was perfect as she was but she just kept pushing. To keep her happy, I agreed. I had to work more hours to afford the treatments she was asking for. I was asked to take over our acquisitions department which meant more money but a lot more travel. It was the only way I could afford to pay for Stephanie's new hobby." He took another breath and Elyse gently squeezed his hand. He smiled at her but his eyes were a little glassy.

"Rhinoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation, face lift, porcelain caps for her teeth. Once she'd exhausted the operations she could get she started in on trainers. She wanted to tone and harden her muscles. I told her I would work out with her but she told me I wasn't trained and she wanted a professional. I didn't know this would be an ongoing expense. She then needed tennis lessons and a tennis pro to teach her. She got an expensive membership at a country club and showed off the new Stephanie there. She made new friends, none of whom I was allowed to meet. By this point I had no time to meet them anyway as I was spending most of my time either at the office, on a plane, or in a hotel. When I was home Stephanie was indifferent or hostile towards me so it was just easier to go back out on the road." He shuddered and drained his wine glass.

Elyse realised she was still holding his hand and he wasn't pulling away. If anything he was holding tighter. She reached for the wine bottle with her free hand and poured more in his glass. He nodded his thanks and took a few more mouthfuls. Whatever he had to say must have been difficult for him.

"Then I got a call from a neighbor. Burt. Nice older man. Lived in the house behind ours. He said... he said there was something going on in my back yard that I needed to see. So... I went home at lunch. When I got there I saw black smoke rising up from the back yard. I ran around and saw a roaring blaze in the fire pit. It was our photo albums... and her wedding dress. She was burning everything that connected us."

Frank lifted his wine glass to his lips and swallowed. Then he began again. "I wasn't alone in the backyard. Stephanie... she... my wife was by the pool... spit roasted between the cocks of her tennis pro and her fitness instructor. I asked her what the hell she was doing but she just ignored me and kept going. If anything she got louder and more aggressive. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch so I turned to leave. That's when she lost it. She flew into a rage and came at me claws extended. I pushed her in the pool to cool off and her fitness instructor, Gunter... a big guy, he came at me swinging. The police pulled me off him. Burt called them when I got there. Smart man. I might have killed the trainer. He'd broken one of my ribs and my nose but it took a week for him to regain consciousness."

He took another gulp of his wine. "Surprisingly the Tennis Pro told the police I was just defending myself. Stephanie had taken off. Burt came over and gave a statement as he'd watched the entire thing from his back window. The next day I was notified by my lawyer that Stephanie was filing for divorce. During every meeting at the lawyer's office she'd tell me about the men she'd fucked since her third pregnancy. She never told me who got her pregnant the third time but I think it was someone we both knew. Maybe one of my business partners while I was out of town. She... she fucked everybody. Most of the husbands of the couples we knew. Friends of the family with a cock. If I had any kind of relationship with a man she would find a way to fuck him or suck him. All of it... all of it was to punish me. For not being there for her. For abandoning her. For not being enough of a man for her."

A huge shudder went through his big frame and he closed his eyes. But he didn't let go of her hand.

Elyse looked at the man sitting across from her and thought about his... confession. She understood now. That's what this had been. She could hear it in the tone of his voice and see it in his body language. He believed he was responsible for what she'd done.

"Frank?"

His eyes opened and looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry your wife decided to punish you instead of just talking to you. If she'd just sat down and told you how she was feeling all of this could have been avoided. Even if you had been honest about how angry and scared she'd made you by the third miscarriage you have to remember that she'd already betrayed you. Instead of trying to talk to you about her feelings she chose to betray your love by taking a lover. She'd already given up."

Frank jolted in her grip but she held on. His eyes took on a desperate look and she got up and walked over to his side of the table. She tugged until he stood up. She pulled him into a hug and she felt his hard body trembling. He clung to her body like a lifeline.

They stood like that, gently rocking back and forth and she waited for the tears. But they never came. Instead, Frank's trembling slowly stilled and Elyse's body began to respond to the heat and solidity of the man pressed so firmly against her. She didn't want to ruin the moment for him but her body was tingling like mad and it was all she could do to keep from grinding against him.

He pulled back from her so he could see her eyes and she saw his need in his. Frank's lips touched hers gently like he was still unsure she wanted his kiss. She pressed her lips more firmly against his and the kiss became sensual. He stroked her lush lower lip with his drawing a gasp from her. Then he gently sucked on her upper lip and ran the tip of his tongue along its surface. Elyse felt that sensual touch fire electric bolts through her entire body. She moaned and his tongue found her lower lip.

Shocks were going through her body continuously as she clung to him, grinding her pelvis against him. Something was rising to press back against her deliciously. That felt promising!

Elyse sucked Frank's tongue into her mouth and his hands slid down her back to knead her ass cheeks in his strong fingers. The bulge in his pants rubbed insistently against her mound causing her to gasp into his kiss. She had to have him! Now!

She pushed him back and he looked at her in surprise. She grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hallway to her bedroom. She shimmied out of her dress and stood before him in her lingerie. He gasped as he gazed at her body.

"My god you're beautiful!" he sighed.

"Your turn," she smiled, warmed by his words. He began to undress while she lit a few candles around the room. She turned the overhead light off and the room became far more intimate. She turned back to him and saw he was down to his black silk boxers. She grinned as he'd put on his own sexy underwear.

He was looking a little nervous so she prowled up to him and wrapped her arms around him to pull him into a hug. He felt so good especially when his big hands were on her body. She loved being in his strong arms and she felt him stiffening in his boxers once more. She smiled.

Pulling back she looked into his eyes and moved her lips to his. His lips were soft against hers and his tongue stroked her plump lower lip once before her tongue came out to caress his. They kissed deeper, tongues tangling in each other's mouths, breath coming in gulps as their hearts beat rapidly.

He moved his hands down once more but this time they went under the waist band of her silk panties to hold the flesh of her ass.

"OOoohhhh fuck!" Elyse pulled back to gasp as she rested her forehead against his. His hands were doing incredible things to her ass and her legs were beginning to get wobbly. She had to get them on the bed. Except he was pulling her tighter against his hidden cock and squeezing her ass as he did it. She felt her tingling become a bonfire.

"Frank! Wait! Oh my god! You're getting me so hot!" she gasped as she pushed at his chest.

He finally relented and she stepped back from his chest. She looked at him and his eyes were looking into hers with heat and desire raging in them. He wanted her! FUCK that was HOT!

She took his hands and pulled him after her until they were at the end of the bed. She turned his back to the bed and gently pushed him back so he sat on the edge. "Move up to the pillows," she commanded in a silky purr. He pulled himself up the mattress then she followed on her hands and knees. When he was high enough she stopped him with a hand on his ankle. He looked down the bed as she slowly climbed up his body. She wanted to rip his boxers off but a slow reveal would be sexier.

Elyse lowered her body over Frank's and his hands found her ass once more. She felt the ridge of his cock resting against her clit and she gasped as he rocked her back and forth across it.

His lips found hers again and she kissed him deeply, sucking on his clever tongue which was doing sexy things in her mouth.

"OH FUCK FRANK! OH GEEZE!" she cried out as his hands slipped down between her ass cheeks to stroke across her tender flesh. She felt her pleasure getting out of control and she could find herself cumming too soon so she pushed herself down his body to move his hands away from the danger areas. She watched him lift his fingers, wet with her juices, up to his face. He looked at the juices covering the ends of the two fingers he'd stroked her with. His eyes moved to hers and held them as he slipped the fingers into his mouth.

"ohhh!" she moaned watching him suck the slickness from his fingers. She felt herself throb in reaction to the sexy, hungry look on his face.

"I've never tasted a woman before. I want more," he rumbled.

She trembled at his words but grinned up at him. "You'll have to wait your turn." She moved further down and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of his boxers. He arched his back lifting his ass from the bed so she could pull them down. The elastic caught on his cock which slapped up against his body when she managed to tug the boxers further down.

Elyse took her first look at Frank's naked and very erect cock. Her mind immediately compared it to the ones she was most familiar with. Derrick was nine inches with a decent girth. Michael had been eight inches but slimmer. Looking at Frank's she realized it was much like him. While it was probably six and a half inches in length its girth was a little daunting. Like his wide shoulders and broad chest, his cock was thick! Thicker than both of her exes... maybe combined!

And hard! She wrapped her fingers around its heat and it felt like iron. She couldn't recall either of her husbands getting this hard! It felt so silky smooth in her hand.

"Oh geezus." Frank moaned as she stroked it.

"Are you close Frank?" she purred looking up at him with a sexy smile.

He lifted his head from the pillows to look down his body. "What? Uh, no, your hand just feels really good!" His head dropped back as he enjoyed the sensations.

"Really, then you might like this." Elyse ran her tongue up the underside of his cock from the base to the fat head.

"OH FUCK! What- what was that?!?" His head rose from the pillows once more to stare down at her in surprise.

She raised her eyebrows. "You've never experienced this before?" She stroked his cock once more with her tongue then began licking the sides of the heavy flesh, kissing her way upwards. She felt both powerful for how she was making him writhe in bliss and nervous about how fucking thick his cock was! She was picturing it forcing its way inside her and she gasped at the image in her mind.

"Oh my god! That's- FUCK! Oh geezus that's incredible!" he cried out as her lips finally reached the purple cap of his heavy appendage. She slid the head into her mouth and ran her tongue over the hot, soft surface.

"FUCK! Oh fuck! Elyse! What you're doing to me! Oh GOD! FUCK! Ahhhh, that's so good!" he jumped and jolted under her busy lips and tongue.

Elyse was in heaven. She loved the feel of a cock in her mouth and Frank's was amazing. It was so damn hard! She could feel his rapid pulse in it. It was difficult to get much of it in her mouth due to its girth but she tried. It didn't bend but it had a gentle upwards curve. That gave her an idea. She slipped her panties off, moved up the bed then swung her leg over Frank's chest. He gave her a worried glance.

"Not teasingly light and not too rough. You have a sensual touch so you'll do fine," she grinned.

He smiled and nodded. His big hands were on her hips then she felt herself being lifted up towards his face. Fuck he was strong! She gasped as his lips kissed and caressed the insides of her thighs. He was already doing well.

She turned her attention back to his cock which was now upside down for her. Its curve would work with her instead of against her now. She gripped the base and tingled at how hot and stiff it was. She moved her lips to kiss the head and pulled back to cry out as Frank's tongue finally reached its target and stroked across her pussy.

"YES! Oh Frank! That's good! Like that!" she gasped out to him as he ran the flat of his tongue up and down her wet pussy. He began to plunge his tongue deep into her as he stroked across it and she writhed in his strong grip. His hands had moved to her ass once more and his fingers were stroking her sensitive bits as well.

She was at risk of being overwhelmed by the sensations so she turned her attention back to Frank's cock. She'd squeezed a bead of precum out and it glistened on top of the head. She dipped her tongue into the droplet and stroked it over the head of his cock feeling him jump under her body. She smiled to herself. He was going to love this! She opened her mouth wide and plunged forward, taking his cock deep into her mouth until the fat head wedged itself in the top of her throat and would go no further.

"AAAHHHH!!! FUCK! ELYSE! FUCK! AHHHHHH!" Frank cried out, her pussy momentarily forgotten as the intense bliss of having his cock buried in her throat blotted out his senses. "Oh my god!"

Elyse's eyes were rolling back. The feeling of his thick, hot cock so completely filling her mouth was overwhelming. She never wanted it to end but she couldn't breathe so she reluctantly pulled her head back and slid his cock out to the head. Then she drove it back down.

"OOHHHH FUCK!!!" Frank gasped.

She pulled back and drove forward fucking her mouth with his cock. She realized she was unable to get it in as far now because it was swelling to become thicker.

Then Frank's mouth was back on her pussy, sucking and licking vigorously as one of his thick fingers slid deeply into her.

1...56789...11