Frank and Elyse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I want- I want you inside me!" she cried out and pushed his face away.

Frank reached over to the end table and pulled a condom packet out of the drawer. He was looking at it when Elyse pushed him over onto his back on the bed and plucked the package from his hand.

She tore it open and grabbed the base of his cock, pointed it upright, and placed the condom on the head, pinching the tip. Using her other hand she rolled the condom down his shaft and he noticed how tight it felt. Not the best sensation he decided but to protect Elyse he could accept it.

Elyse looked at the condom critically and leaned across him to snag a couple of packets of lube from the end table. She tore them open and squeezed them out over the latex encased head of his cock. She ran her hands down the length of him, smearing the lube generously over the surface. Then she climbed on top of Frank's body and looked down at him with a hot smile.

"I've been waiting for this since I took you to dinner out at that restaurant on the highway," she growled sexily.

She reached down and positioned him against her pussy which was still very wet. She settled back against it and the head forced its way inside her. She gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh fuck you're big!" she moaned.

"We don't have t- OOOHHH..."

Frank dropped his head back to the mattress as Elyse drove herself down on his cock taking him deep. He couldn't get over how tightly she was gripping him. The intensity of it was blanking his mind.

He finally managed to lift his head up to look at Elyse and she had her eyes closed tightly and she was trembling. She hadn't moved since she forced him inside.

"Elyse... are you ok?"

"Mmmhmm."

He looked closer and saw she was holding her breath. "Elyse! Breathe! You have to relax. Deep breaths!"

She let out a tight gasp then sucked in air between her teeth. "I- I didn't think that one through," she hissed.

"Nice and slow would have probably been the way to go," Frank agreed. "Maybe you should ease yourself off-"

"No! I mean, I have you where I want you. I can get used to it," Elyse insisted.

She lifted herself up a little, maybe an inch and a half, and dropped herself back down.

"Geezuz!" Frank moaned. She felt incredible but he was worried about her. He looked at her face again and there was just the hint of a smile on her lips.

Elyse went still then lifted herself up two inches and dropped herself down again. "Oh god, yes!" she sighed. "Frank, you fill me up better than I've ever felt before!"

He tried to speak but she lifted herself up again, higher this time, and drove him in deep. All he could do was gasp. He looked up and saw her large firm breasts swaying as she drove herself down on him. She was biting her lip so sexily. He reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse and pushed it back over her shoulders. Her satin bra underneath was very soft and pretty but he wanted to see her breasts. She reached back and undid the clasp letting the bra fall forward.

Frank sucked in a breath as he looked at the most perfect tits he'd ever seen. He reverently reached up and placed his hands on her heavy tits, feeling the stiff nipples press into his palms.

Elyse gasped when he touched her sensitive nipples and moaned when he gently squeezed and tugged on them. She began to move faster on his cock and he lost his ability to concentrate for a bit.

"Frank... Frank... yes, yes, so... good!" Elyse moaned as she began to bounce on his hips.

"Elyse! Oh my god!" was all he managed to gasp as she increased her speed and force once more.

He held her heavy but soft tits in his hands and kneaded the flesh as she began to grind herself against him at the bottom of each stroke.

Her mouth was open and her eyes had a faraway look in them as she drove herself harder and faster on his swelling cock. Unaware of anything beyond his hands on her tits and his cock filling her a drop of saliva dripped from her lower lip onto his chest. He was getting close and hoped Elyse was there as well. Her eyelids began to flutter.

Suddenly her movements became almost violent in their intensity. "FRANK! I can't stop it! It's begun! CUMMING! I'M CUMMMMMIIINNNNGGG!" she wailed.

Her roughness and her body's squeezing his cock so tightly was too much for him and he felt himself surging hard into the condom. It went on and on.

Elyse's strength faded and she rested her body atop his, panting and gasping as her heart raced in her chest.

Ever so slowly Frank pulled Elyse up his body to slip his shrinking cock free from her. She sighed and relaxed completely when he was free. He slid her back down so he could look directly into her eyes.

He took her face in his hands and tenderly kissed her amazing mouth. She moaned and kissed him back.

When he pulled back from the kiss Elyse was smiling blissfully at him and his mind took a little vacation as it did with her.

"You are so incredibly lovely! How did a schmo like me ever end up with someone amazing like you?" he said incredulously.

"Just lucky I guess!" she teased and he grinned at her then he saw her wince slightly as she adjusted her position.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked in concern.

"You did nothing to hurt me. My impatience is the guilty party here. It was wonderful but I should have eased into taking something so large inside of me." She shivered. "Oh god that was so sexy! But I'm aching now," she lamented.

"Well we can wait a few minutes before we try again," he said reasonably.

Her eyes widened in worry and he began to chuckle. "I'm kidding!"

She scowled playfully and swatted his shoulder. "So mean!" That just made him laugh harder as she looked so cute.

She slid off of his body and tucked herself in against his side. Frank sighed with happiness.

Elyse was smiling too. "Mmm, I could so get used to this."

Frank's mind was racing a million miles per minute and his mouth began moving before his brain had a chance to put on the brakes.

"You know, there are a few things I want to do with this place that will make it temporarily unlivable such as redoing the kitchen and bathrooms."

"You can stay with me at my place while that's happening!" she offered.

"I'm going to need your help a great deal with this project. I have no idea how to decorate a house. I hope you can help me make it a great home."

"Oh Frank I would LOVE to help you with that! I was dreaming of how I'd do it when I planned on buying it."

He kissed her forehead as she sounded so excited. "When we're done the house will be as much a reflection of you as me. Wouldn't it make sense for you to live in it too? We could renovate yours and put it on the market so you wouldn't have to carry the mortgage anymore." Frank was holding his breath as his brain finally caught up to his reckless mouth.

Elyse pushed herself up on her elbow to look him in the eye in surprise. He tried not to appear too desperate but he was sure his love for her was written all over his face and he couldn't hide it.

"Oh my god Frank... are you asking me... to move in with you?" she gasped.

He winced. "I'm sorry! I pushed too hard. It's too soon isn't it! I'm sorry, I'm so out of practice with loving someone." He immediately froze when he let that slip.

Elyse's eyes widened even more. "You... love me?"

Frank clamped his traitorous mouth closed but he couldn't stop himself from nodding. He was lost in her beautiful green eyes.

"I- I love you too," she said quietly and dipped her face down to kiss him. Her lips were so gentle and sweet against his, Frank's breath caught in his throat. He caressed her mouth with his and she gasped as she nibbled her way across his lips.

When the kiss ended Frank was having some trouble seeing her through his tears. The joy of finding love again, so soon after his divorce, overwhelmed him. That she was tearing up as well made his happiness so much more profound.

Elyse rested her cheek against Frank's chest and he heard her sigh with happiness. He echoed her.

Frank couldn't believe his luck. After suffering through the worst year of his life, to find such amazing love on the other side was almost too good to be true. But there she was resting against his chest, lovelier than any mortal was ever meant to be. She had to be a gift from the gods and he wondered what made him deserving of this.

He'd just have to work at proving himself worthy of her, for as long as they were together.

Chapter 18

Elyse was on cloud nine! He loved her! She knew in her heart what she felt for him was love and he felt the same way about her!

When she'd pulled back from their kiss she'd seen tears of joy in Frank's eyes. Her heart swelled with her love for him and she'd realized her own eyes were tearing as well.

She wondered if this was finally her reward for getting it right. Two failed marriages to men who were physically attractive and strong on the surface but ultimately had no inner strength. Frank was strength right to his core. He was good to the center of his being and she wanted to be with him more than anything. That he wanted to be with her as well made her feel... drunk with hope and love.

Elyse imagined them working together on their new home and a wonderful feeling of completeness rushed through her. Well, almost complete.

She wondered if he still had the receipt for all those condoms. There was something else she wanted to build with him.

And they would.

1...67891011