Frankie's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

Samantha was still watching Clive, even more so when he placed his head in his hands and started shaking his head. She stood and leaned across the table her face red with anger.

"What have you done and where did you just go?"

Clive actually cowered in front of Samantha.

"Nothing is wrong, I checked as soon as I got there. But just to be on the safe side I closed the system down and I have Andrias pulling the board out."

Samantha practically screamed at Clive. "You have one of these things in our own system. What the fuck were you thinking, you moron? Get out and personally get that piece of shit out of our system and I want a full diagnostic done, now get out and send someone in here that knows what they're doing and won't be a reckless idiot like you and place this company in danger."

Clive looked toward Mitchell Harper for some sort of support. That proved fatal. I swear that if Mitchell Harper had a blunt object in his hands, he would have used it by now. Clive ran out of the meeting room as if his ass was on fire.

Samantha looked towards her father who nodded in the direction of the now departed Clive.

"I'll deal with this and send Andrias up here since it's clear she knows what she's doing."

Mitch clearly wasn't in the mood to continue this meeting, but we had no choice. We all grabbed more refreshments until a harried looking woman came to the meeting room wearing a white tech coat, knocked but refused to come in until I went and opened the door for her. She was scared and clearly way out of her comfort zone.

Frankie and Jodie took an arm apiece and gently got her to sit down.

"Am I in trouble?"

Instantly Mitch switched to father mode and in the softest voice, I have ever heard from him, he explained that she was fine and not in any trouble at all. He told her that this meeting needed her mind and she was not to be afraid to say what was on it.

Andrias nodded her head, her eyes told another story. Mitch pulled the file across from where Clive had sat and asked her to read it. She put on glasses and we left her to it. After half an hour, she stopped reading and looked at me.

"I don't doubt the accuracy of this document but I need some facts, can you let me talk to the person who did this assessment of the circuit board?"

Jodie plugged in her laptop and within ten minutes, Andrias was talking to Marlon. I think I was the only one in the room that could keep up with what they were talking about and part of me was glad about that. Mitch was clearly not going to like what was coming next and my look towards Frankie forewarned her as well. Jodie seemed to pickup on my look and knew this didn't bode well either.

The only one of us sitting there cleaning his nails and staring out the window was Tony and I had a feeling that would be an exercise he was going to regret. Andrias thanked Marlon and turned to Jodie to thank her for the access.

"Sir, I need to go to the lab. The board should be out of the system by now and I have just been told how to find out if this board has a back door and if it has, how many times it was accessed."

Mitch nodded his head and Andrias stood.

"Just one question, before you leave my dear. How long has that board been in our system?"

"Six weeks, sir."

Mitchell Harper seemed to age in an instant, he thanked Andrias again and waited for her to leave before he looked at Tony.

"Go back to your office. Get in touch with every head of every company we own, personally tell them that they are to close their mainframes to outside use until further notice. If any of them cry about it, I want their names and the names of their replacements on my desk."

Tony quickly grabbed his un-used notepad and left.

"Jesus what a fucking mess. I'm going stop inviting you over here Jack if you keep doing this to me."

I felt I had to offer him something.

"The person you need to thank is the person who decided to give us one of those boards to test. At least now you know, and damage control can be initiated if need be, otherwise who knows what could have happened."

Mitch giggled and shook his head once again.

"It was Samantha, she wasn't happy with the fact we were merging so much of our systems so quickly without the proper checks. At first, I thought she was just being over protective and just to throw her a bone, I told her to take one of the boards down to you to check. With your backing, she would have got on with it. I have to start listening to that girl more often."

"It still leaves us with the question of who put it there in the first place, but at least you can eliminate any of your own people. I'm sorry Mitch, but I had to be careful as well, which is why I didn't want to discus this with you yesterday. I still had to find some of my own answers."

Mitch nodded as he stood and we shook on it. All three of us were escorted to reception and we headed back to the hotel. As we stood at our hotels reception area waiting for our keys, I looked at both girls.

"The temptation just to head home now would result in all three of us being too tired to do much of anything when we got back. So, shower and change and I will see you both down here in two hours for dinner, we can talk about today and get it out of our systems. Frankie, can you sort our transport back home for mid-morning tomorrow please? I don't know about you guys, but I plan to sleep in."

I met them both in the lobby and all three of us headed to dinner. Once we had evaluated the salient points and worked out if anything could have been done differently, we simply talked about heading home tomorrow, as the elevator doors opened to our floor and Frankie hooked her arm into mine, I was left wondering if I had missed something.

Frankie was already undressing as I closed the door to my room. Once her clothes were folded and on the seat next to the bed, she knelt on the bed and waited for me.

"Jodie understood the reasons you gave for wanting to stay another evening. However, she has a high sex drive and since we're roommates and she knows I'm yours and she doesn't cheat on her husband, she asked me to stay with you tonight, so she could have phone sex with her husband. That will tide her over until tomorrow.

I just smiled and shook my head as I got into bed. Frankie followed me in and got comfortable and we were still in the same position in the morning when my alarm woke me. The flight home wasn't as intensive as before. Jodie seemed more relaxed, although we still plied her with plenty of water, she did seem slightly more relaxed and we were all thankful for the lack of turbulence.

*******

Jodie's husband met her at the airport and I was more than happy to let her head on home. She thanked me, but told me she still had a report to write up and wanted to bag and isolate the board Marlon had, in case the circuit board became part of a legal issue at a later date. We watched as her husband made himself comfortable in the lobby for the next couple of hours while Jodie got busy.

Frankie also had her own job to do as she reminded me, when I returned from my own talk with Marlon.

"Doctor Kellerman will see us both after work tonight. I outlined why I wished the meeting and he says he will hold off on a medical opinion until he has examined me."

The way she was watching me, it was clear she expected me to say more. I didn't see the point; Joseph held sway on this matter. The girls' medical needs were his priority and once Frankie realized I wasn't going to comment further, she went back to work.

Although I had been with the girls before, I usually kept them in their comfort zone and allowed another one of the girls to go in my place. It had been sometime since I had done this. Frankie sat down and explained in detail why she wanted Joseph to examine her and render his opinion on whether her wishes could be met. Joseph sat and listened, and then turned to look toward me.

"You want me to allow this?"

I didn't get a chance to answer. Frankie stood and took a step towards his desk. There was something different about Frankie as she did.

"No. My Master wants you to deny me this. Know this doctor, you are unique here, three slaves trust you, three slaves come to you and you have to decide on their well being and good health. All three of us slaves accept that and know that our Master takes what you say to heart. If you say no, then he does as well. He will never go against your wishes for our health."

Only now did she lean on his desk.

"But know this. Yes, my Master was wrong to do what he did to my sister outside of the playroom but my sister challenged him and he had no choice. She has been punished and all but you have forgotten about it, three slaves come to you knowing you know of our lifestyle, we also forget sometimes how limited your knowledge is of that lifestyle. You have known this man for too many years to continue to hold the grudge that places a wedge between you."

Joseph leaned back into his chair, his eyes glued to Frankie as she spoke.

"You are a medical man, but sometimes with three slaves to look after, you forget that we need more than the medical man. What happened on your desk wasn't intended but it happened, I am a slave. Were my sisters to be here also, they would render the same statement. Stop this feud between you both, doctor and accept that we do wrong, get punished for our mistakes and we move on."

Frankie stayed silent, not moving from her spot by his desk.

"It goes against everything I believe in and know is right."

"Then look on it as a positive and negative, don't allow your own morals to get in the way of caring for us. All three of us chose this life; we each sought out this man. Doctor, a mistake on your part could cost a patient their life, a mistake on our part will only ever cost us what you knew happened on your desk. A regrettable mistake was made, in that it should have been dealt with in the playroom. Please Doctor, don't harm years of friendship over this. Too many mistakes were made that day. Don't prolong the agony by forcing an even greater wedge into your friendship."

Joseph kept his gaze on Frankie. She refused to back down. In the end, he looked at me.

"She's got one hell of a persuasive way about her Jack."

"I'm sure she learned it from Shannon."

"Amen to that. Ok young lady drop your pants, get yourself up on the couch and assume the position."

I smiled, and wondered how often he got away with wording it that way. Joseph was very thorough and after he finished told Frankie to get dressed. He washed his hands and by the time he had finished, a rather flushed looking Frankie was sitting next to me.

"Does it have to be all of you using her? Not just you, Jack?"

He watched me shake my head, and I suspected I knew what was coming next. Then a thought occurred to me and I asked Joseph if he wished to come to the cabin and check out the playroom. Only whatever he agreed on would be used, and would be for that night only. I think that suggestion alone, stalled his refusal to sanction the evening's activities. Frankie sensing that there was still a glimmer of hope, even offered to cook dinner while he toured the playroom and decided then.

Frankie knew Joseph was hooked then, even when he asked if this was some sort of bribe. She agreed that it was and both of us laughed at her shameless antics. I met Joseph at the steps to the cabin two hours later and gave him a quick tour finally ending up at the playroom. Although Frankie shadowed me, she kept her silence. I'm not sure whether it was curiosity or professionalism but he pulled each drawer open and checked out everything inside.

The smell of dinner wafted in and Frankie excused herself and left us alone as Joseph continued to check every item.

"How long will it go on for?"

"She will be collared about mid evening and both the girls and I will play with her until the sun comes up the next day."

Joseph stood up and looked directly at me the strap on in his hands almost forgotten.

"So it's not just her ass?"

I smiled before shaking my head.

"In a sense Joseph, it's all about her ass. But the girls and I won't allow it to be solely about her ass. She feels like she isn't complete Joseph, even though I sat her down and told her the damage that was done by the others. She understands that if you agree, this will be a one off and she can accept that, but to her it's a mental thing. She has seen me stuck in both Samantha and Reds ass at various times and she feels left out, this one time will let her know different. I think only then will she agree, that her ass is a no go zone for the rest of her life."

For the first time Joseph realized something.

"You don't want to do this do you?"

"To be honest with you Joseph, no. Nevertheless, it's about her mental health, I treat all my girls as equal as I can. But this isn't an ideal world Joseph, Frankie came to me damaged because the bastard she was with before treated her so badly. She also knows that you have overriding say over the health of all three of them and that health is all-important to me. If you say yes then two slaves and a master will take every hole in her body until sunrise and she will know that it ends there."

"And if I say no?"

"Then Frankie will accept that. She may not like it, but she knows how much faith I place in your judgment and we will all get used to it. All three of us will continue to treat her as we did before this conversation started and life will go on until the next drama in our lives keeps us busy once again, but above all Joseph, she will know that from you, no will mean no."

Frankie came to the playroom door and knocked once before telling us that dinner was on the table. It was clear to both of us that the good doctor was still thinking about what to do or say, I couldn't say anymore than I had already, so I left him alone to make his decision but kept him with us in our conversations that evening. After dinner, we adjourned to the couch. Frankie sat next to me her feet under her ass while the good doctor sat across from us.

Even as Joseph placed his cup back on the table, the way Frankie tensed against my side made me wonder if she was sensing him. It was clear even to me that he had come to a decision.

"My first instinct is to say no. However you are my patient and it's your mental state as well as your physical state I have to look after, so only if these terms can be met, I will agree that you can do this."

Frankie nodded her head but said nothing, shrinking back into the couch slightly dreading the conditions before she had even heard them.

"For a start, the evening of this wish of yours, I want you back in my office for a final check up. If I'm happy then you get to do this... BUT, I'm back here dead on sun up and I get you checked out and deal with your injuries right then. If I don't like what I see, you're straight into the clinic and I deal with you there."

I had never seen Frankie move as fast as I did just then, one minute she was leaning against me, the next she was stuck to Joseph thanking him for allowing this. It still took a moment for both of us to get over her speed and another moment for Joseph to peel Frankie off him.

"Francine, listen to me, I understand you want this, but I still have doubts and I plan to give Jack a list of things I want him to look out for. You don't get to see this list, because I wouldn't put it past you to ignore it, I know Jack won't. I will be up all that night and should he see anything that's on that list, all stops and I get here as quick as I can."

She nodded her head but it was clear to both of us her mind was elsewhere, more so when she turned to me and said,

"Please may I phone my sisters and tell them the good news?"

Hell, all I could do, was smile and agree. She dashed into the bedroom and we could hear her talking almost instantly. Joseph watched and smiled as he too shook his head, we both walked back into the playroom and he set out six items that he was comfortable with us using on Frankie. I made a mental note and put it all back so that Frankie didn't get to look.

As Joseph and I stood by his car, he looked up at the stars for a moment before looking back to me, my friend was back and I was thankful for that.

"You know, I settled in this quiet backwater town thinking to myself that I could have a nice little practice and live out my life in peace. Then you turned up, with Shannon and Red in tow and decided my life wasn't interesting enough. I will forgive what you did to Red, forgetting may take a while longer."

He held out his hand and we shook on it.

"Let me know the date you plan to do this and I will have the list ready for you, when I see Francine."

"I will. Goodnight Joseph."

*******

With Samantha's busy schedule, it would be impossible to grant Frankie her wish for a couple of months yet, although she didn't seem to mind, now that Doctor Kellerman had agreed she could do it. Marci's birthday was also drawing close, so Frankie and I also decided that she would go home for a week for her Moms birthday before we started to plan six weeks on the road.

Being around my sister-in-law as she tried to get Frankie married off wasn't on my list of to do's, hell even Frankie was dreading the weeks activities but her promise to me to keep the relationship with her folks going meant she was duty bound to attend events like these.

Red had come in with a newspaper under her arm, she dropped it on the table folded at the page she obviously wanted me to read. By the time I had finished reading it she was already naked and making us something we could take out onto the porch and eat. With both of us sitting on the edge of the hot tub she finally spoke.

"I have a confession to make my Master; please don't be angry with me."

When a slave confesses anything, you can normally set your mind to spending the rest of the evening in the playroom. Burning dinner has never fallen into the confession stakes, pretty much everything else had, so I was prepared for the worst, or I should have said, I thought I was prepared for the worst. The fact that Red sat staring out towards the clearing and the access road to the lake rather than look at me was all I needed to fear the worst.

"I know what you told Caroline, she told me when I decided to keep in touch with her rather than shut her out totally like I had been doing. Although we are still tentative, we are talking and that's a start. She told me that she was nominated for Best Actress two days ago, the paper makes her statement a reality."

A thousand and one thoughts and questions danced in my head, each one eager to have a voice. Red chose to sit and do nothing, we both finished our meal and drinks before we slid into the hot tub and Red made herself comfortable on my lap. The need to touch and hold each other outweighed my initial anger that she had kept her conversations with Caroline a secret from me. At the end of the day, my opinion had to take a back seat, her health, both mental and physical had to be above everything else.

"What do you want from me?"

This time she didn't even hesitate.

"You're understanding?"

My body tensed and Red quickly moved her arms around my neck and buried her head into my neck.

"Please my Master. Please don't, I need you now. Please don't be angry with me, I paid for what I did because I was wrong to have done such a thing and not instantly come to you and beg your forgiveness."

I still sat, saying nothing and pulling oxygen into my lungs to calm myself.

"Caroline Atkins was my lover; your first rule was broken when you found out her name. Had the accident never occurred, you would never have found out. I forgave her for what she did to me afterwards at the studios insistence. Please my Master, grant this slave one wish. Hold me tightly when we watch the awards ceremony."

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers