Freak Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams urged me on until we both exploded together. I almost pulled her hair from her head when I yanked backward, my pelvis jamming hard, my cock driving her body flat to the couch while I gave her my seed. I fed her everything I had in my balls. Jerking repeatedly, it spat from my burning shaft. Finally spent, I collapsed on top of her, pinning her beneath me, but not caring because I wanted to make sure I filled her with all the cum I had, staying in her until I shrank and fell out.

Her body was hot and sweaty beneath me. She was still gasping and panting for air, her eyes closed and a look of total satisfaction on her face. Lucie was kneeling on the floor beside us and caressing our bodies. "Fucking hell! That was hot!" she whispered. "Wait until you see the video!" She chuckled softly. Jumping up, she set the cam on the end table, then left, returning shortly with a washcloth. I had fallen out of mom, so I sat up and reached for the cloth, but Lucie did the cleanup for me. She moved to mom and did her as well while I leaned back on the couch to continue my recovery.

When she had finished, mom sat up and scooted into my side, her legs over mine and her arms encircling my waist. She gave me butterfly kisses on my chest as she recouped. "Oohhh ba-a-by-y! That was fantastic! Even better than I dreamed." Her breath was hot, puffing against me. "When you grabbed my hair and pulled, it took me to a whole new level. Do that to me all the time, honey. Plus, the spanking! Love that, too!"

"I could tell, " I teased, stroking her back and ass. I pinched her for emphasis which caused her to giggle. Lucie was taking it all in. I had to ask, "Big fight, Lucie?"

She pouted with a funny smirk. "Yep. I've never been able to hide anything from her. She knew I had been with a 'thing!'," She giggled before going on, "She was furious and said it was her only, or we were done." She seemed sad for a moment, then finished, "I don't respond well to ultimatums, so I packed a suitcase and here I am." The tear that leaked out of the corner of her eye gave away her true feelings.

Mom sat upright and held out her arms. "Come here, baby. I'm so sorry."

As Lucie rose to sit beside mom, she said, "Don't be, mom. It's been coming for a while." She slipped into mom's arms. "She's much too controlling and possessive. As much as I love her, I don't want that in a partner. I can't be myself like that."

I tried to lift her spirits by making a stupid joke, "Did she know whose 'thing' it was?" I threw in a chuckle with the remark.

She did have a little smile with her reply, "No. She just knew it was a man. Must be your male stink!" She stuck out her tongue at me.

I sniffed my armpit before jesting, "My deodorant is still good!"

"Your 'male' deodorant--- you fool!" We had a hearty laugh at that one.

The hour was late, so we agreed on a joint shower before bed. Tomorrow was a work/school day and we had to rejoin the real world. The shower was joyous as we cleaned each other. A lot of playful groping and grab-ass ensued. For me it was a glorious display of exactly how far I had come in just 2 days. Women's bodies were no longer a thing to fear, but something to revel in and truly enjoy. We all decided it was best to sleep in our separate beds for the sake of much needed rest. Personally, I was asleep the moment my head hit my pillow.

********

Monday was a cakewalk for me. In fact, this whole next two weeks until graduation would be. All my finals had been a week ago and the grades were due out Wednesday. I already knew I was a cinch for almost all A's, so there was not even any drama involved. Half-days of classes--- which were mostly a joke--- for this week. Then, no classes and graduation the following week. I hung out with friends for a couple of hours before finally heading home.

I hadn't been home long when Lucie arrived. I was a bit surprised until she told me she had taken part of today and tomorrow off so she could move her stuff from their apartment back home. She wanted to do it while Sheri was at work.

I helped her unload a couple of boxes from her car to her room where she gave me a big hug and sexy kiss. But, she seemed pretty sad. I wanted to ask her about it, until she told me we would talk later. She asked what time I got out of school tomorrow. When I said at lunch, we made a date to get together and have a long discussion then. Little did I know that the discussion would open up a whole new avenue of sexual desire and exploration to me.

********

She was waiting for my arrival, very anxious to begin. Meeting her just inside the front door, I stood gawking. She must have taken a while to get ready, her appearance was striking. Much like mom from Sunday, she had on a beautiful, babydoll nightie, bright-pink in color. It was not as transparent as mom's black one, displaying a delicate lace throughout. Her makeup was flawless as was her hair, which she had styled into a girlish set of pigtails to give her a very young and innocent appearance.

Giggling at me, she took my hand, and led me without a word to her room. I had never paid much attention to her decor when we were younger, so I couldn't honestly say I recalled what it was before. I did remember enough to know that it was never as girlish as now. Pink and lavender were everywhere, plus feminine accessories galore. She pulled me to her bed where she sat me on the edge to start our 'talk'.

"Some of the stuff I am going to tell you, mom doesn't even know about." Her confession was accompanied by a sexual tease. She started with a slow pirouette, her hands feathering over her body, pausing to cup or caress her curves for emphasis. "Sheri and I 'worked' because we were two sides of a coin. She was the strong, male side, and I was the very girly, feminine side." As she moved, she made special attempts to sort of roleplay her descriptions using a macho pose to portray Sheri, and a curtsy and cupping of her breasts to portray her true self.

Shifting her approach, she sat beside me, taking my hand in hers. "The best way to explain this next part is to use an example. You know how mom likes you to spank her and get rough with her?" Seeing my nod, she expanded onward, "Sheri and I took it further. We liked bondage, very rough play, blindfolds, nipple clamps and more." She waited to check my response. When she saw only mild surprise, she seemed relieved.

"If Sheri hadn't become so possessive and controlling, we might have continued. But, she crossed a line that I couldn't tolerate. That's why I had to break up with her."

For the first time, I felt I should say something. "Makes perfect sense, sis. I can't really blame you at all."

"I'm glad to hear that, baby. Before you say anything more, I have some questions to ask you. Do you mind?" She turned sideways, pulling her legs up to sit cross-legged, facing me. I shook my head and waited. "You blew me away with how you were with mom... how open you were to anything she wanted, and how much you cared about pleasing her." She reached out and cupped my face. "I have a lot of 'quirks' --- for lack of a better description. I wonder if you might be willing to explore them with me?"

I couldn't have been more excited by the proposition. "Oh my, yes!, Lucie. I want to try it all. I feel like a kid in a candy store who wants to taste everything at least once! Tell me more. Tell me anything!"

Her smile grew much brighter. She leaned in for a kiss, shoving her tongue into my mouth. We frenched hungrily for a minute before she leaned back. "We'll take it slowly and I'll show you as we go. Okay, baby?" I nodded enthusiastically. "As you can see, I like pink!" She giggled while I nodded some more. "Sheri helped me understand the little girl I have inside. For that, I thank her. I love the whole 'babygirl' thing, and I like to roleplay it very much. Is that something you can deal with?"

"Yes. But, I don't know what to do."

"I'll show you as we go. I may call you 'daddy' sometimes. I know you aren't, but it's part of the fantasy that I like. And, I want you to call me babygirl, if you don't mind."

"Whatever you want, babygirl!" I smiled, which she returned in kind.

"As my 'daddy', you will be in control. You must teach me everything there is to learn, especially in regards to sex. If I am bad, you must punish me--- spank me, restrain me and so on. I will give you hints as we explore. The problem I had with Sheri was that she decided I had no say when it came to our play. I want to be able to share my desires and not be dictated to without discussing the boundaries first. Does that make sense, daddy?"

"Very much so." As I watched, she subtlety shifted into character.

Her arms reached out and she asked, "Hold me, daddy?"

"Of course." She crawled onto my lap, her arms wrapping my chest, her legs out to the side and her head against my chest. I held her tight and waited for her next clue.

She took an exaggerated amount of time getting settled, wiggling her ass on purpose to make sure she had my attention as to what she was trying to wiggle against. "Daddy, we need to have a safe word. A word we can say if we really need to stop what is happening."

"You're right, honey. What word did you and Sheri use?" She continued to slowly squirm on me, my cock beginning to rise from her actions.

"We said 'halt', but sometimes she wouldn't stop. Will you always stop if I say it?" She was still wiggling which gave me an idea.

"I promise, babygirl. But, tell me... why are you so antsy? Why won't you sit still?"

She stopped instantly and sat upright, acting embarrassed as she spoke, "I'm sorry daddy. I... I--- please don't spank me hard." She hung her head as if ashamed.

I had an idea of what she was wanting. "That depends on why you were doing it, babygirl. Tell daddy the truth now."

"I... I... was trying to feel---" she took a deep breath, "--- your thing. I'm sorry daddy!" I knew exactly what she wanted now.

"Stand up, babygirl, and face me." Slowly, she crawled off my lap and stood in front of me. "Take off your panties and lay across my knees." She pretended to be afraid, but the glimmer in her eyes gave away her true feelings. Stripping, she presented her bare ass upon my lap for her punishment. I admired the beauty of her satiny butt laying upon my thighs. Resting my hand on a cheek, I paused for a moment before slapping it hard. I wasn't sure how hard to do it, but was rewarded with a soft squeal from her and a whispered 'harder'. The next slap on her other cheek was much sharper, a splotch of red appearing on her flesh.

Another whisper guided me, "Yes! Keep going until I beg you to stop." She squirmed against me as the blows rained down on her ass, a louder cry accompanied each one. Her belly was pressed against my growing erection which she made sure to maintain full contact with as I handed out her punishment. Her cheeks were fully red and my cock fully hard before she cried out, "I'll be good daddy, please stop!" I relented, taking the time to caress and soothe her skin. Breathing hard, her stomach was contracting rapidly against me as I calmed her. I took a moment to let my fingers push between her thighs into her pussy. They were greeted with a stickiness and heat that wasn't there earlier.

"You made my kitty all wet and tingly, daddy. My belly is full of butterflies." Her voice was weak, but excited.

"Sit beside me." She crawled off me to watch as I stood up in front of her. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

"Since you are so curious, daddy is going to show you what you did to me." Hooking my pants and shorts with my thumbs, I drug them off my hips. My hard-on springing to life in her face, she gasped and her mouth fell open as she stared at it. "Daddy's 'thing' is called a cock, penis, dick, rod, weiner and many more names. I like cock." I took it in my hand and held it for her to examine.

"It's so big, daddy. It wasn't like that before!" she exclaimed.

"It was asleep. You made it wake up, sweetheart. You're wiggling made it fill up--- that and your pretty pussy and cute bottom. You made daddy get all excited." She tilted her head sideways as she studied it. "You may touch it if you want." Her hand reached forward and she lovingly explored it with her fingers.

"Teach me, please. Show me everything, daddy."

"Of course. Do you want to taste it, sweetheart?" Her expression changed to delight as I directed her actions. "Kiss the big head and lick it with your tongue. If you see some some liquid at the slit on top, it's daddy's pre-cum. You can taste it if you want."

She grinned, beginning her oral journey. As she tongued me, I guided her onward, "Daddy likes to have the ridge under the top licked, and you can kiss up and down the sides. The bag at the bottom is where my balls are. You can kiss and gently suck on them. They can get hurt if you do it too hard." She was very intent on her task, working on my cock thoroughly. Even though she was just playing a part, I still closed my eyes and imagined it was her first time in learning how to please me. I enjoyed her attention a while longer before I stopped her.

"Halt." She stopped and looked at me curiously. "Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to ask you if this was what you were wanting? Am I doing it right?"

"My gawd yes, Luke!" She displayed her arms to show me. "Look at my goosebumps. And you saw how wet I got from the spanking! It's better than it ever was with Sheri."

I was relieved. "Well, just whisper like before if you want something." She rose up and gave me another passionate kiss before returning to my cock. I let her get into character, then moved forward with her training. "Now I want you to suck on me. Come back to the top, babygirl."

She raised up, animated. "Daddy! there is some--- pre-cum?--- stuff on top!"

"Go ahead and taste it, sweetheart." She swiped it up and rolled it in her mouth before smiling.

"I like it. Can you make some more?"

"Yes. Just be patient. There will be a lot more for you to eat soon. Now put your mouth over the head and stick it inside. Start slowly and then go a little further down each time so you don't choke. It may take a while for you to learn how to do it right." She dove right in to her task and shortly had me all the way to the back of her throat. She poked at the constriction for a moment before she seemed to get frustrated.

Since this was truly the first time she had sucked on me, I wasn't sure what her level of expertise was. "What's the matter, babygirl?"

"I can't get it all the way in. I want to take all of you, daddy." She pouted sweetly, appearing very disappointed.

"I'll have to teach you, baby." I didn't have a clue how to do that. I would have to ask Lucie later if she already knew how. "For now, daddy is just going to fuck your mouth for a bit."

"What does fuck mean?"

"It's when daddy puts his cock inside and moves it around to make the seed come out."

"So the stuff will come out in my mouth? And, I can taste it?" She grinned.

"Maybe. Want to try?" She nodded emphatically. "Okay, then. Let's take off your top so daddy can see your pretty tits and watch you play with your pussy." After removing her nightie, I stared at her beautiful boobs and told her what to do. "Use your fingers to rub between your pussy lips and to play in your hole. You'll make it feel good." Her nipples felt like little rocks between my fingers as I rolled them firmly.

"I've done that before, daddy. I would lay in bed and wonder what your 'cock' looked like. After a while I would feel all hot and funny. It felt really good!" She looked down between her legs where her fingers began to explore her already shiny pussy. A soft, whisper reached my ears, "Use my pigtails to hold me and get rougher as you use my mouth." Her doe-like eyes peered up at me, waiting.

Holding her chin in my fingers, I asked, "Are you ready, babygirl?" I bent my cock down to her. "Open your mouth." When her lips parted, I put the knob in, gripping her pigtails in my hands before I started to pump into her. Her eyes were wide and excited. "Look at daddy while I fuck you," I told her as I picked up speed, my tip bumping against the back of her throat. Her eyes grew bigger as I became rougher on her. They turned glassy as she let me use her.

The look on her face suddenly became stressed, so I pulled her off my cock with her hair. She was gasping and struggling for air with strands of my pre-cum arcing from my knob to her lips. For a moment, she fought for air before she smiled brightly. "Daddy! There's some of your stuff!" She greedily lapped it up with her tongue and lips while I watched, the expression as she cleaned me was erotic as hell. When she had finished, she smiled at me again and asked, "More, daddy---harder! I want more cum!"

She had continued to play with her pussy while sucking on me. Her fingers were wet, strings of her own juices webbing between them. "Give me a taste of you first, babygirl. Daddy wants to taste you, too!" As her sticky fingers rose up, I bent down to meet them, sucking and licking them clean.

As she watched me savor her fluids, she gave me a clue, "I want to try and take all of you. Try and push all the way down, okay daddy?" I nodded as she held my shaft and put the tip in her mouth. I pressed to the back of her throat against the constriction. There was a slight delay before I felt her throat open up to accept my entry. She nodded, so I pushed harder, entering her throat. I stared in amazement as my cock disappeared slowly until it was fully inside and my balls touched her chin.

I released her pigtails and let her take over. She nodded, then I could feel the muscles in her throat massaging my shaft. The feeling was out of this world as she worked on me. A minute later she pulled all the way off with an immense grin plastered on her face. When she saw the trails of more pre-cum, she instantly cleaned them up like before.

"I did it, daddy!" She exclaimed, breathing hard. Her expression was cock-bursting. "Fuck me some more please. Hard!" Her lips instantly wrapped around my knob where she suckled on me. Her eyes pleaded with me to begin as I grasped her pigtails and enjoyed her need.

I started a little slow, bumping against the back of her mouth while controlling the depth with her hair. When I got more savage with her, I noticed her throat was open, so I took to pumping deeper. Picking up the pace, I increased the depth while watching her face for any signs of distress. With each stroke out to my knob, I was drawing an increasingly large amount of saliva and pre-cum out, a thick ribbon of the fluids running down and falling off her chin.

I was almost burying my cock fully inside her mouth when she teared up and began to struggle. At the same moment her hands clamped on my thighs and pushed against me. I released her hair to let her escape. Gasping hard, she came off my cock with tears pulling dark mascara down her cheeks. I started to apologize when she sputtered and squealed, greedily using her fingers and lips to gather up our mixed fluids so that she could put them back into her mouth to savor. I stared as she smiled with glee while she cleaned us.

She fell out of character, exclaiming, "Ooh-h-h, baby! That was fan-tas-tic!" With tiny kisses, she worked her way up my body, peppering me with her happiness until she was standing. Jamming her tongue down my throat, her arms locked behind my neck like a vise to weld our mouths together. The kiss was lusty and breathy from her desire to show me her happiness.

When she was done, her mouth moved to my ear to whisper her next desires, "My babygirl body is all yours. Use your strength and power to bend me to your will." Her hot tongue wet the inside of my ear. "I am a virgin and need you to show me everything. Pin my body, arms and throat — give me hickeys, twist my nipples, make me your fucktoy." She leaned back, the look in her eyes was wild. "Daddy--- would you put your cock in my pussy and show me how you fuck that?" Her expression turned ashamed again. "I'm not a virgin. I used a hairbrush handle there and I bled. But, I've never had a cock in there. I hope that's alright." She peered at me from under her bangs.