Freak Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising her chin with my fingers, I said, "That's okay, babygirl. Daddy's cock is a lot bigger than that, so it will be like you're still a virgin." She smiled and the shame vanished as she hopped up and down happily. "Climb up on the bed and lay back on your pillows, sweetie. I want to play with your sweet pussy first and make sure you are ready for my big cock." With a squeal, she got in place while I stripped out of my clothes. "Pull your legs up and spread them wide." Crawling on the bed, I went to my belly between her thighs.

"Show daddy how you've played with your cunt." Her fingers moved to spread it open, some rubbing along the sides while others pushed into her tunnel and circled her clit. I could see the tip of it peeking out between the pinkness and wetness of her lips as she played. "Your pussy is so pretty, honey." My face was just inches from it as I watched her for a bit longer. "Daddy wants a taste of his little girl."

Her fingers barely got out of the way in time before I laid my tongue on her to lick from bottom to top in a slow swipe. I looked her in the eyes as I rolled my tongue back into my mouth to savor her juice. Her rapt gaze was priceless while she looked on. Then her hands were in my hair as I went back down on her. I heard a soft gasp as I sucked on one of her lips, pulling it hard into my mouth. She sighed louder when I repeated it on the other lip. I felt her fingers dig into my scalp when I enclosed her entire cunt in my mouth and sucked strongly. The gasp changed into a moan this time.

With her back arching up, she quivered against my face. I decided it was time to practice what mom had shown me. I rose to my knees and told her, "Play with your nipples. They look lonely." As her fingers moved to them, her gaze was locked on my bouncing erection. She licked her lips while pulling on her nipples and rolling them around.

Reaching to join her hands, I directed, "I bet they like rough play." To illustrate, I grasped one hard between my own fingers and pinched it then pulled it out until I saw her winch from the pain. It snapped back to her body but she appeared to enjoy it, an evil grin crossing her lips. I repeated my actions on both nipples until she was groaning under my touch. "You do it! I have something else to do now."

As her fingers took over, I took my cock in my left hand and pumped it. With my other hand, I inserted two fingers into her pussy with my palm up, immediately searching for the spot that mom had shown me. It took me a moment until my fingertips rubbed over a place that sent her hips shooting upward. With a sharp intake of air, she squealed, her body shuddering against my palm as I bore down on her flesh.

"A-ah-ah--- aww-h-h!" she yelled repeatedly as I drove her up the hill of pleasure. Her hands leapt to cover mine, trying to either stop me or urge me on--- it was hard to tell--- as she trembled. The palm of my hand was suddenly wet and she screamed--- a savage cry of release as a climax tore through her body. "Daddy!!... daa-dyy!" filled the room while she desperately tried to pry my fingers from inside her tunnel. I continued for a moment before stopping my assault.

When my fingers left her body, she collapsed back down to the bed, shaking violently, her eyes locked shut with her chest heaving from her orgasm. Harshly panting, she took a couple of minutes to come down from her high, her eyes finally fluttering open. She stared at me as I knelt between her thighs, then leapt into my arms, wrapping me in a flesh cocoon. She was still quivering as I held her tightly.

The babygirl character was gone for the moment. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?" Her mouth went for my neck where she nibbled on my flesh to show me her satisfaction.

Her nibbles sent a shiver up my spine as I replied, "Mommy showed me how to find it. I take it you approve?"

She giggled at my sarcasm. "More than approve! I love it baby--- love it!" Her hand was on my cock again, but the tugs this time were different than before. There was a hunger to them. Her tongue was back in my ear and her words were hot, "And what you did to my nipples was perfect. You're a quick learner. Way better than I had hoped."

She was leading me to a place that I was truly beginning to cherish. It was time to let myself go and just do it. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to where I could stare into her eyes. I surprised her once more, she seemed totally under my control now. "Daddy made his babygirl squirt, didn't he." It was not a question, but a demand for an answer.

He expression was needy. Nodding slowly, she confessed, "Yes, daddy. I couldn't help myself. Your fingers made me crazy! It just happened." With my other hand, I reached for her throat, releasing her hair as my fingers tightened around her neck.

I guided her backward to the pillows. "Now daddy is gonna show you what his cock feels like inside your belly. Daddy's gonna make you cum from his cock pounding inside your hot pussy." I forced her down on her back while continuing to tighten my grip. "Spread your legs wide like before, so daddy can fill your belly with his seed and make you his little fucktoy forever."

Her eyes were big and astonished as she nodded, her knees pulling up toward her chest as I crawled to her. I pressed the base of my cock against her pussy and slid my shaft up and down between her wetness several times before I let her throat go to grasp her ankles and force them wider and tighter to her body. We both stared at my cock working against her labia, her ass high off the bed where she could get a good view. She was as transfixed by the vision as I was. Spread against the sides of my shaft, her lips were coating it with the copious amount of fluid still leaking from her tunnel. There was also a searing heat at the point of our rubbing.

When I released her ankles, she held the position only to jerk hard when I began slapping her ass cheeks sharply. She was going to get as much roughness as I could think of until she either came again, or she said 'halt'. Curious as to exactly how much was too much, I went after her nipples again. Still stroking against her, I repeated my rough actions from earlier on her nipples, adding in some slaps on her breasts as well. It seemed to set her off again, a glazed look coming over her as I continued. She was squirming on the bed until I stopped.

Clutching her ass cheeks in my hands, I moved my cock away to lift her butt up towards my mouth. Bending down, I attacked her ass with quick nips and bites of her skin. I also teased her sphincter, opening her cheeks with my fingers to allow me to nibble at the flesh near it while swiping my tongue over the hole and trying to poke inside. After a moment, her tiny starfish started to open, allowing me to insert my tongue tip. She was going crazy again, her hands diving into my hair and urging my mouth harder against her. Simultaneously, she was grunting and hissing at me.

When her head started to rock side to side, I knew it was time. I removed her hands from my head and placed them behind her knees. "Hold your legs while daddy fucks you, babygirl!" My tone was demanding. "Time to show you what my cock feels like inside your belly." Her eyes grew wide and she bit her lower lip as she watched me rub the knob between her labia.

"It's so big, daddy! Will it hurt?" She was fully in her little girl persona, her voice innocent and worried sounding.

"Maybe for a moment, sweetie. But you will love it, I promise." She was fascinated as I entered her, the knob disappearing slowly followed by some of the shaft. She was intentionally squeezing hard on my shaft as if to simulate a virgin condition. Wanting to help her roleplay, I stopped when I felt my tip just touch her cervix. There was still some of my shaft exposed for her to see. "Are you okay babygirl?"

She appeared more curious than distressed. "Yes, daddy. You feel so big and hard inside me." She sighed and licked her lips. "But not all of you is in."

"I'll need to stretch you out. You're so tight inside that it may take some time until I can put all of it in."

As I felt her gripping my cock with her muscles, I twitched my cock back at her. She grinned before asking, "Then, I'll be your fucktoy, daddy?"

She tickled me with her innocent voice. "You can be my fucktoy now. All you have to do is be ready for your daddy to take you any time and anyway he wants to." She was still squeezing on my cock. It was amazing how strong her vaginal muscles were--- almost like she was using her hand.

"I am your fucktoy then. I love you, daddy! Make my pussy bigger and put your stuff inside my belly, please."

Wanting to continue the roleplay, I started with long, slow strokes before increasing the force and the tempo. The look of contentment on her face was soon to change as the gentle bumps against her cervix turned into harder pokes while the speed also doubled. Her body was soon being jammed hard into the bed, her eyes wide and her mouth open to allow the sharp pants of air to escape.

"Oohh... oohhh, daddy," soon became squeals of, "Aaww... aawwhh... uunnff!" and more as I drove into the liquid heat of her. With her eyes getting wilder, her hands went for her nipples to pull and pinch while her glassy gaze shifted from my face, to my cock ramming inside her tunnel.

I moved higher on her body, placing my stiffened arms on the bed next to her chest where I could hammer her body even better. Her hands jumped to my cheeks to pull me in for an erotic kiss. I became so savage with my thrusts into her it was hard to maintain our lip-lock. When I pulled back, her eyes were crazed and her noises were a jumble of grunts, moans and gasps. The slap of our flesh together was loud and arousing in itself, a clue as to how hard I was fucking her.

When I saw her eyes roll up and back, my desire to make her explode grew stronger. I couldn't tell where my cock ended and where her pussy began, a searing point of heaven at my belly. She suddenly dug her fingers into my sides, her eyes flashing wide, her orgasm kicking in. With awe, I watched as her mouth flew open, but no sound was escaping. At the same time I felt my balls coil in their sack.

I barely had time to warn her, "Here comes daddy's seed!" I blurted out as it was jetting up my shaft to fill her. Now she screamed, but it was drowned out by my own cry of release. All I could do was to continue to jam my hips into her body as each rope of my cum blasted out. Her legs rigidly clamped behind my hips to stop my thrusts, locking me tight to her body which was shuddering against me. My arms gave out and I fell on top of her, her nipples burning into my chest.

The next thing I recognized was her hot, raspy breathing in my ear. Her chest was lifting me up as she fought for air. I felt like I should move off her, but her grip was ferocious. There was no way she was going to release me.

"Oohh dad-ddy!!" came her hissing whisper. "I am your fucktoy! For-evveerr!"

"When the cat's away--- " The voice from behind us shocked me back to reality. I tried to turn around but Lucie had me immobilized with her grip. " --- the mice will play! Really Hard!" It finally sunk in that mom was home.

Her voice still weak, Lucie responded as she relaxed her hold on me, "Did you get most of it on cam, mommy?" I rolled to my hip to look back at the voice.

Mom was standing just inside the doorway, her clothes mostly missing. One hand was playing with her pussy and the other holding our camcorder as she recorded our exchange. Both her tits were exposed above the bra around her waist, her blouse unbuttoned, and her skirt and panties missing. "Pretty much, 'babygirl'!!" she teased. "Every thing since 'daddy' showed 'babygirl' his cock." She chuckled loudly as she strolled closer to sit on the edge of the bed.

While I watched mom's fingers dig deep into her tunnel, Lucie replied, "Good! Now I don't have to explain twice what my fetish is all about."

I had to chime in, "So this was planned all along? Should have known with my two conniving ladies around," I accused with a snicker.

Mom laid the cam down, taking my shrinking cock in her hand. "She asked me to get off early, 'cuz she had something she wanted to show me. So, I did! Now--- don't 'freak out'---but, you have another problem, babyboy." Squeezing my cock tightly then pulling the skin upward to extract the last of my seed, she explained, "After what I just saw, you now have another girl to deal with." She bent down to lick up some cum from my belly, then looked me square in my eyes. "I'm not into the babygirl thing, but every time you were rough with her, my pussy was ready to squirt. I want to be your 'fucktoy' too, lover."

She was done talking and went right after the rest of my cum. I jerked and groaned as she sucked on me and cleaned my body. When she was satisfied, she crawled between Lucie's thighs and went to work on her. She definitely had a cum hunger. As I watched Lucie's hands move to mom's hair while mom lapped up our mess, I had an idea. "Maybe we could play mommy and daddy for our babygirl. She still has a lot to learn, so teaching her could be fun."

Finished, mom came to lie down against me. Her evil smile was adorable. She clamped my thigh between hers and began to wet my skin with her juices as she ground against me.

Lucie was fully back into her babygirl persona. "Mommy, I know you said I could, but I hope you aren't mad at me because daddy fucked me. I really loved it and I want to do it all the time now."

"Babygirl, I said you could and I'm glad you did. I know he wanted to fuck you really bad, so we are all happy, aren't we?" Lucie nodded with a huge grin.

"Mommy ... " She hesitated as if expecting an answer. "You know when I walked in and found daddy and you having sex in the living room? Well... he was putting his cock in your other hole." She appeared really shy about asking. "I want daddy to have my other hole too. If I am his fucktoy, then I need to let him use that one too, right?"

"Yes, honey." Mom suddenly got up and headed for the door. "I'll be right back." It was just a minute later when she walked back in carrying a large, glass anal plug. "Roll over, and let me put this in you. We'll need to get you ready for daddy's big cock to fit in there."

I had a feeling that this was all for show, which was pretty much confirmed when the plug easily popped inside Lucie's anus. I gave some instructions, "Wear that babygirl, to get you ready. Also, I don't want either of my fucktoys to wear any panties from now on--- unless you have to because of ... you know." I smiled and added, "I want to know your bare pussies are ready for my cock at any time. Understood?"

"Yes, daddy." Lucie smiled wickedly. Mom just nodded with a grin as well.

"Mom, I will need another name for you other than 'mom' for when we play. Any suggestions?"

"How about honey or sweetheart? We could use them all the time when we are alone."

"Perfect!" I leaned in to give her a sexy kiss. "Honey, if I am going to be taking babygirl's anal virginity, you probably better teach her how to clean there so she will be ready." Mom nodded while I went on, "Babygirl, you and mommy take a shower together and I want you to practice your pussy eating with her since she is all wet and needs to cum. After dinner we will get together again. I will teach you how my cock feels in your bottom, okay?"

I laid back on the pillows and watched with satisfaction as my fucktoys headed to the bathroom. In such a short amount of time I had gone from a 'freak' to a sexual demon. Could I possibly get any luckier? From the looks of things, the answer appeared to be a resounding YES!

( To be continued...)